Our Sensational Future

By chonisloves

It's been 15 years since Cheryl and Toni have graduated high school and their lives couldn't be better. Two y... More

cast descriptions
a typical day
the trouble with tayleigh
Bonus Chapter- i love you so much evabear
more kids?
the newest editions
meeting the girls
dead mother's daughter
the photo album
what the night brings
the wake
tantrums, tantrums, tantrums
suggestion page
the road trip
i just want this to last forever
what christmas means to me
terrible sister?
promises
tayleigh's birthday
"i'm happy i get to be a big brother"
i'm leaving
we do it as a family
wedding bells
goodbyes
characters
the last 3 years
the suprise!
the sorta siblings
"you'll never be alone"
one step closer to home
finally home
catching up- part one
catching up- part 2
taken
the rescue mission
recovery and aftermath
park day
"just simply because i love you"
never want to grow up
together
gotcha day!
a fun lil game
power outages and would you rather
gender reveal!
we can't change the past
bonding time
would you like to be adopted?
jealousy
keep the ones you love close
meet our 3 new kids
despite everything
morning routine
new characters? middle names?
disney trip pt.1
disney trip pt.2
i made an insta account for this book!
disney trip pt.3
disney insta posts pt.1
disney insta posts pt.2
we all cry sometimes
waiting room
noah flynn jones
gifted
easter disaster
all about avani
"i'm the lucky one"
pre nationals
nationals day one pt. 1
important a/n
nationals day one pt. 2
nationals day two
fights and advice
cheryl's interview
adventures in babysitting
bruno the dog
grace's family tree
the big graduation
forever family
christmas oneshot
SUPRISE

the christmas spirit

906 11 9
By chonisloves

A/n: here's part of choni's christmas. i will probably post another chapter tomorrow. enjoy!

toni's pov

2 month time skip

december is a special month for our family. cheryl is queen christmas and i love spoiling our kids so it's perfect for both of us. the kids were excited to be off from school for a week and the holidays are so much fun in our house.

every single one of the kids have been behaving lately and getting good grades in school so this christmas i had a plan to get them everything they wanted. ella and grace have adjusted very well into our family and this will be there first real christmas.

grace still calls me toni though which kind of makes me feel bad about myself. i don't know what i'm doing wrong but cheryl just tells me it will take time. we also decided to do a sibling secret santa gift exchange this year.

"are you guys ready to pick out your gifts?" i asked all the kids. everyone screamed yes. "ok i'll take brandon, tayleigh, aiden, and evianna shopping." cheryl said. "and i'll take liam, angelica, ella, and grace." i added. we took our separate shopping carts and went into the store.

"i know what want to buy aiden!" liam says. "ok what is it?" i ask him. "he's been begging for a car play set. maybe i can get him this." he says and points to a huge box with this picture on it.

"wow that's huge. i'm sure he'll love it!" i said and we put it in the cart. "mom look at this!" ang calls to me and i walk over to her. "i can get her this for tayleigh. she says.

"that doll looks just like her! and she loves ice cream. great choice." i say and it goes in the cart. "i have absolutely no idea what to get brandon." ella says and sighs. "you can get him a new keyboard. he's been wanting that forever." liam simply says and ella agrees to it.

"hey gracie what are you going to get evianna?" i ask her. she just shrugs. "well she's really been wanting a dollhouse because she's seen how much fun you have with yours. how about we get her one?" i ask and point to a dollhouse. "that's like the one i have." she says. "yep it's the same one. do you want to buy it?" i say. "ok. but she might be too small for it." she said. "maybe but she'll grow into it." i told her and she nods.

cheryl's pov

"mom i have the perfect gift for angelica." brandon says and shows me a onesie that says baby boy on it. "haha very funny. she's a ten year old girl and would definitely not appreciate that." i said and rolled my eyes. "then what am i supposed to get her?" he complains. "get her this." i say and hand him two hair and makeup sets.

"mommy i have nothing for ella." aiden says sadly. "i thought you might have trouble so i picked this out." i say and show him this.

"i think she'll like it!" he says and jumps up and down which makes me laugh. "mommy this!" evi shouts and holds up some random toy she found off the shelf. "baby i told you before we got here that we're not shopping for ourselves. you have to get a present for liam." i explain.

"liam get this. then i can steal it from his room." she tries to reason with me. "nope that's not how it works. i'm almost positive he doesn't want a barbie doll." i say which makes the other kids laugh a little bit. "he wants these." brandon says and hands me airpods.

"ok i'll take your word for it. you probably know him better then i do." i say. "it's because we're twins." he says and i nod. "what's grace's favorite movie?" tayleigh asks me. "i'm pretty sure it's frozen 2. and her favorite character is elsa." i tell her. "will she like this?" she asks and shows me this.

"definitely. those are perfect. she'll have so much fun dressing up." i say. once we finish picking out the gifts we buy them and head home. the kids were desperate to see there presents so we told them they could open them.

"ok we'll open them in age order. brandon you go first." toni says. "who had me?" he asks. "i did." ella says and he opens the gift. "oh my god i wanted this so bad how did you know?" brandon asks shocked. "liam told me. i guess it's twin-tuition." she explains and giggles. "thank you ella!" brandon says and gives her a hug.

"my turn!" liam says and starts to open it. "it's from ev by the way." toni says and he gives a thumbs up. evi wasn't sitting in the circle with the rest of the kids. she was on my lap sleeping while i stroke her hair. "woah i got airpods!" liam shouts.

he gets up off the floor and walks over to ev to give her a kiss on the head. it causes her to wake up and she's a little confused. "thanks for my gift evi." he says which helps her realize what's going on. "welcome." she replies and liam sits back down.

"open your gift ang." i say to her and she starts to open it. "it's from me." brandon said. "there is so much makeup in here! thank you so much." angelica screams and gives brandon a huge hug.

"ella open your gift. it's from me." aiden says and she opens it. "is this actually happening right now?! beats and a new hair straightener. this is insane." she says in complete shock. "do you like it?" aiden asks. "i love it kid. thank you!" ella says and hugs him.

"my turn now!" tayleigh says and unwraps her gift. "it's from me." ang says. as tayleigh opens her presents i can see her start to tear up. "it's just like me. i love it." she says and cries. angelica goes over to her and places her on her lap. "and look she has an ice cream truck." ang said. "thank you so much." tay whispers and they hug. "your welcome tatertot." ang says back.

"ok grace's turn." i say and she opens it. her eyes go wide and she runs upstairs without saying anything. "i'm sorry about her. i'm sure she loves the gift. she probably just thought about something that made her upset." ella explains. "i'll go get her." i say but ella stops me. "give her a few minutes to cool off." she says and i agree.

in the mean time we just continue opening gifts. "aiden this gift is from me." liam said. aiden's jaw drops and he starts running all around the room once he opened the present. "liam! liam! liam! you got me a car racing track!" he says excitedly and jumps on his lap. "yep. your welcome." he says. "thank you! thank you! thank you!" aiden screams.

"ev it's your turn to open your present." toni says softly rubs her back. "it's from grace so make sure to say thank you." i tell her. she gets off my lap and brandon helps her open the massive gift. "it's so big! and it's the one i wanted!" she says.

"is it ok if i check on grace?" toni asks me. "yea of course." i say and she goes upstairs.

toni's pov

i know cheryl wanted to help grace but i wanted to spend more time with her and let her know i'm here for her. "grace?" i say while knocking on her door. she doesn't answer but i can hear her crying. i open it slowly and she picks her head up quickly to see who it is before hiding it back in her pillow.

"can you tell me what's wrong?" i ask and sit on the edge of her bed. she shakes her head no. "you love frozen so i know you loved the gift. why are crying?" i say gently as possible. "because." she said. "because what?" i ask. "in frozen elsa's parents die. and i don't want you guys to die." she said.

"i'm not going anywhere. i'm right here." i told her and wiped the tears out of her face. "please never leave me." she says and cries even harder. "of course i would never leave you. your my adorable little gg. you might not have mine or cheryl's blood but i will always and forever love you as much as your siblings. family is who you choose ok?" i say and hug her.

"i love you mama." she whispers. "i love you too gracie." i said and start to tear up. i guess this is what christmas is all about.

A/n: what should happen on christmas eve/day for the blossom-topaz family? comment suggestions

Instas:
@Kevin.The.Gay

having all girls is a whole lot of fun. especially when they all love each other so much. kayla picked out layla's outfit and gianna took the picture 🙌🏻
comments:
@fangsfogarty- love them more then words could ever express
@cherylbombshell- your kids are cute as hell
@tiny.topaz- the sister bond aw
@archie.andrews- you and fangs are great dads
@ronnie.lodge- pretty pretty pretty

@Sweet_Pea

when luke's nick name is axe how could you not be proud ⚾️
comments:
@katiefisher- proudest parents right here
@tiny.topaz- invite me to one of his games!
@jughead.jones- he's definitely a beast on that field
@archie.andrews- mvp of the team for sure
@kevin.the.gay- looks like he's enjoying it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 95 26
A family returns to Riverdale after thirteen years. What was their reason for moving back home? Was Riverdale worth returning home to?
104K 1.7K 62
When Betty Cooper applies for a job to help provide for her family, she meets people who change her life for the better. Past secrets are working the...
312K 6.7K 51
What if Veronica had a big sister? How will she manage to do both business and teenagers' stuff? Will she run Riverdale High? Or will she have other...
13K 373 41
[COMPLETED] [35,000 - 40,000 WORDS] It's been two years since Veronica and Jughead broke up. Veronica moved back to New York and has new friends and...