Sage (Completed)

By Bee90s

"Woah, slow down. What?" I heard him say and I furrowed my eyebrows, looking up. "Ma.." He trailed off and I... More

life.
money.
work.
time.
stress.
sick & tired.
us.
communication
we like 2 party.
everything.
bon appรฉtit
banana pancakes
publicity.
pain.
decisions
depature
young, wild and free.
newly residents
voice.
out.
close 2 you.
pms.
reunited.
arguments.
mine.
games.
without u.
can we just..
the beginning of the end.
Bonus Chapter
New Book

too far.

17.2K 1K 1.1K
By Bee90s

Olive

Walking through the cold empty airport, I closed the oversized jacket that Gio allowed me to wear of his home. I looked up at the huge clock for the time.

4:34am

It was extremely late and I was now back in New York. I hadn't spoken to Sage since 1am when I was in the club. I only spoke to him through Lee but only to let me know that he got the plane ticket and he'd have car service come and pick me up.

The only good thing coming out of tonight was that I'd ended up finding my purse and phone, while everything was still inside of the purse. Thank god.

I made my way through the airport as I walked towards the front doors. Walking out, the driver was right there and holding up my name on his piece of paper.

I made my way over to him as he grabbed all of my bags and opened the car door for me.

Once he got in, we drove for about an hour before we got to Sage and I's building.

"Thank you." I told him as he opened my door for me.

"Of course." He smiled, carrying my bags to the door.

Rolling my suitcase and putting my other bag on my shoulder, I made my way to the elevators, speaking to the bellhop as I passed him.

I nervously walked in, pressing P for Sage and I's place before inserting my key. It seemed as though the elevator was speeding all of a sudden. It'd gotten to Sage and I's floor in a matter of seconds when it usually took a minute or two.

Taking a deep breath, I stepped off of the elevator and looked around our house. The elevator doors closed behind me as I dropped my bags.

The house was dark so I was beginning to think Sage wasn't here before I felt a presence behind me when I walked further into the house.

"Babe-"

"Don't even say my name." He cut me off, putting his hand up as I turned around.

"So that's what you went to Atlanta for, huh?" He asked and I closed my eyes, sighing.

"Just let me explain." I stood there, looking at him as he pierced me with his eyes.

I stood there for a while stuck under his gaze, gathering my words. I'd gathered them for longer than expected and I ended up with absolutely nothing to say.

"Explain!" He yelled, making me flinch. I wasn't used to him yelling and putting in the hot seat like this.

"I don't know, babe. I was just mad at you." I ended up saying, looking at him with pleading eyes.

"So you go and act like a hoe because you're mad?" He spat and I tucked my lips.

"Don't call me out of my name, Sage because I don't do it to you."

"I didn't call you a hoe. I said you were acting like one..."

"Stop trying to flip this shit, Olive."

"Did you cheat?" He asked, looking down at me seriously.

"I-"

"Did you cheat, Olive? Yes or no?" He spoke sternly, cutting me off. He wasn't even allowing me to speak.

He was so mad at me, I began to regret everything. Though I didn't actually cheat, I knew he would be mad about everything that happened in Atlanta. And I knew that I was wrong. I would've never done any of it if he was there.

Before I could even open my mouth to speak, my phone rang loudly interrupting us as we stared at each other. He adverted his attention to my ringing phone as I looked at him with hurt eyes.

"Answer that shit." He told me as he brushed passed me and went to take a seat on the couch.

Following him into the living room as he sat down, he watched my every move.

"Answer it, Olive." He spoke sternly before my phone finally stopped ringing. It felt as if it was ringing forever.

"You can't hear?" He spat.

"I can but babe, we're talking. My phone doesn't matter right n-"

Before I could even finish my statement my phone began to ring again. He looked into my eyes and I could already tell he knew that I had something to hide. I don't even know why I thought I could hide anything from him.

What did I get myself into? I thought.

"I'm only going to say it one more time before I start snapping, Olive." He slouched into the couch, not even looking at me.

Finding my phone, I looked at the screen and it was a number I'd never seen before. So I already knew that it could only be between two people.

Sighing, I answered it and nervously put it to my ear.

"Hello." A deep voice came through the phone and I instantly knew it was the guy from the club.

Tears immediately fell from my eyes as Sage looked at me with so much anger. He couldn't hear the voice on the phone but he wasn't dumb.

"Put it on speaker!" He spat and I slowly did as told, biting my bottom lip as tears fell from my eyes.

"Hello?" The deep voice came through the phone again.

Sage laughed to himself as he stood to his feet and walked out of the living room. Hanging up the phone, I threw it down as I followed after him with tears running from my face.

"Babe." I spoke softly as I cried.

He'd began to start throwing all my stuff out of our draws and our closets.

"Get the fuck out and take all your shit with you!"

"No. Stop." I cried softly as I fell to my knees.

"You cheated on me! After all this shit! 3 years, Olive?!"

"I didn't cheat." I begged, feeling my heart breaking into pieces.

"How the fuck that nigga get your number then?!"

"Huh?" He went on.

"It wasn't-"

"I don't want to hear it! Get all your shit and get the fuck out of my house!"

"No." I spoke smartly.

I wasn't leaving and we weren't breaking up.

"No?" He raised his eyebrows while I looked up at him on my knees with tears in my eyes. As I did, he sighed deeply before looking away.

Pacing the floor, I could tell his mind was running a mile a minute. He then scoffed before punching a hole in the wall. I flinched hard as I watched him, breathing heavily. He was really upset. More upset than he's ever been with me.

"Sage." I spoke softly, trying to calm him as he looked back at me.

"I loved you.." He chuckled.

"I fucking loved you and this is what you do?"

"You know how many women throw pussy at me a day?" He said, breaking my heart into a million pieces.

"And here I am, treating you like a queen and waiting years to fuck you."

I was all out of tears at this point. I had nothing left in me. He was laying it all out on the table and I had no choice but to listen as he jabbed knives through my heart with his harsh words.

"Making myself suffer for you." He went on.

Though my heart was broken, I knew that he had every right to be angry so I couldn't even be mad. This was all my fault. I'd let a small argument get to me rather than having a conversation.

"Please, stop. Just stop this." I begged.

"I don't want it to go any father than it already has. This isn't us, Sage."

"You're right. It's not but you just fucked everything up. I would've never did you like this."

"I didn't give him my number, the girl that I was with gave it to him." I tried to explain and he scoffed.

"I figured. You get with them Instagram hoes and lose yourself but now you just lost your nigga. Go be lonely and miserable with them."

"Stop this." I began crying all over again.

"I'm not stopping shit. I'm out." He said as he stepped over me and walked out of the door.

Getting up from my knees, I followed after him. I wasn't about to let him leave. We'd worked too hard on this relationship to just let it go like this.

"Move, Olive." He warned as he reached the front door but I stood in front of it.

"No."

"Olive." He called again while he gave me a look.

"You're not going anywhere. We're going to talk this out like we always do."

Saying nothing he stood there, looking at me with piercing eyes.

"Move." He spat while I still stood there.

"You want to play with me?" He asked, licking his lips.

"No. I just don't want to break up." I broke down, biting my bottom lip.

"I should've never did any of this. I was showing off and being petty only because I was mad at you." I expressed.

"You should've thought about that shit before going out and acting like a hoe with Lee and your new fake ass friends. Where they at now, huh? They here to comfort you? They checking on you?" He went on, smartly as I cried.

"No they're not. Why? Because they don't give a fuck about you!"

"The only person that cared about you tonight was Lee but you ain't listen to her, did you?" He scoffed.

"I told you, you're not built for this, Olive! You're too naive. If you didn't have fame now and I wasn't your nigga, them bitches in the club wouldn't even talk to you!"

"Don't sit here and pretend everything's my fault, Sage. You made me lean on other people by leaving me home alone all the time and never having time for me."

"So now you want to make this about me working?"

"It's always been. For the past three years, I've never had your undivided attention. It's always work over me."

"Lie again." He stepped closer to me with a scowl on his face.

"Lie again, Olive!"

"It's always been work over me and you know it. I'm just supposed to be okay with it and sit home alone like I'm not hurting?"

"Now you want to talk this bullshit because you fucked up. I make time for you every chance I get. I told you to give me two months, Olive. That's all I asked for and you couldn't even do that."

"Yeah, I walked out but that's only because I was upset. We could've talked this shit out when I got home but you fucked up. You went too far this time and there's no coming back from it."

Shaking my head, I bit my lip as tears ran down my face again for the countless number of times tonight.

I just wanted this all to be over and for us to be in bed cuddling like we usually do. I didn't want to argue with him and most importantly, I didn't want him to leave me.

"Move, Olive."

"Don't leave me." My voice cracked as I wiped my face.

"I would never cheat on you. I would never have sex with someone else, kiss someone else or even feel the need to talk to someone else. I love you and you know that."

"I'll delete everything. I don't care anymore. I hate this life. I just want us back. We can go back to Scranton and just start all over. I won't work. I won't get on Instagram. I just..." I trailed off, letting it all out. Being in love meant putting your pride aside and that's exactly what I was doing to save my relationship.

"I went too far this time but I won't do it again." I cried.

"It's too late for that shit."

"No, it's not too late. I love you and you love me, Sage. We're not supposed to be apart and you know it."

"Olive, move." He spoke sternly as I begged.

"Sage."

Becoming fed up with me standing at the door, he nudged me out of the way and left.

He slammed the door as hard as he could, making a glass painting fall from the wall. I bit my lip, crying hard as I looked around the house.

He was gone.

*

Guys, I'm crying. I-🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 45K 53
"How are you supposed to keep your man with your hair in that mess, Tamia?" "And has your hair been looking like that all week?" She went on talking...
997K 29.2K 44
๐™ช๐™ง๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ | ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š I went silent just resting my thoughts on the idea of l...
270K 9.2K 57
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
58K 5.5K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...