I Scream in Your Arms || Swee...

By molly_fandom_

She's Willow Wilder, Toni Topaz's best friend and southsider. She's rebelious and a badass. When she joins th... More

1 - Meet Will
2 - The Serpents
3 - Life Story
4 - Growing Closer
5 - New Arrival
6 - Showdown
7 - New Serpent
8 - Raided
9 - Love and Hate
10 - Clinging On
11 - Christmas Wishes
12 - New Year, New Drama
13 - Scandalous
14 - Protest
15 - Snake Charmer
16 - Sapphire
17 - Stay
18 - Chains
19 - Break
20 - Showtime
21 - Riot
22 - Deathwish
23 - Fight or Die
24 - They're Coming
25 - Babies
A/N

Cast List

1.9K 18 1
By molly_fandom_

Jessy Hartel

as 

Willow Wilder

"I can't live without you, I need you here beside me everyday, every hour; because I love you. Beyond what words can describe."

Jordan Connor

as

Sweet Pea

"Sometimes, I can't act tough, because I'm hurting inside. And you're the one that saves me from the aching pain."

Drew Ray Tanner

as

Fangs Fogarty 

"I'm not giving in to them. Not today, not ever. Because I'm here to protect you, that's what big brothers do."

Vanessa Morgan

as

Toni Topaz

"When someone is believing in you, you can't stop to think about the consequences."

Bridget Satterlee

as 

Wren Wilder

"All this is my fault. But I want to be here to support you, not because I have to, because I love you."

Lily Collins

As

Sapphire Peabody

"I love you, okay, I don't want you to go through what I went through, so please let me help you get through this."

Haley Lu Richardson

as

Macie Carpenter

"I'm back for good now, so let me tell you my story, and let me help you tell yours."

All other cast members remain the same.

I have ownership of Willow, Wren, Sapphire, Macie and any other original characters that I might add later on.

Enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 13.5K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
3.8K 77 9
"π™½πš˜ πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πš πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘, πš—πš˜ πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πš πš‘πš˜ 𝚠𝚎 πš–πšŽπšŽπš, πš—πš˜ πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πš‘πš˜πš  πšπšŠπš› πšŠπš™πšŠπš›πš 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπš›πšŽ, πš’πš πš πš’πš•οΏ½...
18.5K 220 63
UNDERCONSTRUCTION*** Parts may take longer to publish, but that's to be expected because I've never been very consistent anyway! Continue to read my...
227K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...