The Lovegen App / kth x jjk

By Lainychu

Taehyung, a male omega, lives in a world were genotypes are everything and where people let their relationshi... More

Introduction
Prologue
01: DNA
02: Purple Haze
03: Wonderwall
04: Interstate Love Song
05: Lovefool
06: Bittersweet Symphony
07: Heart Shaped Box
08: All Mine
09: Friday I'm in love
10: Body Electric
11: Blue Velvet
12: This Love
13: Lucky Girl
14: Cruel World
15. Beautiful Player
16: Cola
17: Two Princes
18: The Truth Untold I
19: The Truth Untold II
20: Video Games
21: Blue Jeans
22: All Of Me
24: Stigma
25: Autumn Eyes
26: Spring Day
27: Black
28: Numb
29: Boys Don't Cry
30: Break My Heart
31: Always
32. White Jasmine & Lavender
33. Frozen & Black
34. Wintersweets
35. Cherry Blossom
36. Hot Chocolate
37. Melting Snow
38. Coffee Beans
39. Paper Hearts
40. Vanilla
41. Vermillion
42. Bergamot
43. Muskwood
44. Tangled
45. Grey and Dull
46. Dear Jungkook
47. Winter Melody
48. Butterfly

23: Bad Boy

1.5K 108 21
By Lainychu

Wednesday and Jeongguk were not happy. It was barely eight in the morning and he had to be at his mother's office for the 'final arrangements' about his new position in the company. He was seriously considering his life decisions, much rather be still sleeping and holding his beautiful naked boyfriend in his soft comfy bed.

"Fuck it" he muttered to himself standing up, he was going back to his apartment, to his bed, to his beautiful naked boyfriend...

"Jeongguk? Your mother is ready, please go to her office" the secretary said fixing her glasses and looking briefly at the alpha sitting in the waiting room.

Jeongguk sighed ruffling his hair making it messier, he barely took a shower before coming anyways. "Thanks, Sofi" he muttered, and the beta woman just hummed in response.

The alpha naturally greet everyone who dared to salute him, making him remember those days when he was just a kid and came often to learn the business from his father. It was a statement that he knows 90% of the employees of the company. Dragging his feet he walked the corridor directed to his mother's office. The place was large and luxurious. His mother had a thing for white things and glasses. The only thing that wasn't made of glass was his mother's headquarters. She was very secretive about it.

Jeongguk knocked twice and opened the door without waiting for Chie's response.

"Morning," he said with a raspy voice.

"Good morning Jeongguk" Jeon Chie answered, eyes scanning Jeongguk from head to toe with a knowing look while putting a pile of folders away from her desk made of thick glass. "It's a delight to see you up so early actually"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, letting his body drop into the comfy leather settee in front of his mother's desk. "Your annoying pet called me five times at six in the morning. I'm blocking his number by the way" he said taking out his phone and scrolling bored on his feed. All his friends were probably sleeping. Maybe Jimin was awake though...

Jeon Chie grinned. "Secretary Han is not my pet. He is very efficient and a remarkable assistant"

"Potato" Jeongguk scoffed making his mother frown. "Anyways, what's the deal?"

"Did you think about being the new face of the lovegen application?" she asked while hanging up her phone office which kept making an irritating beep.

Jeongguk sighed heavily, glaring at his mother. "Yes, I'm almost convinced... almost. I need your requirements and my terms if this is going to work out fine"

"You're just like your father, always with his terms" Chie smirked with a light shake in her head, funnily not a single hair moved. She picked up the office phone pressing a button. "Secretary Han, bring the papers," she said hanging up immediately.

Jeongguk was already bored. He wanted to give a fuck about being the head of the tech department and just go back to his sleeping boyfriend.

"How is school?" Chie asked nonchalantly.

"Boring" Jeongguk smirked making his mother roll her eyes.

"And your new home?"

"Incredible" The alpha grinned raising his eyebrows in an attempt to mock his mother. But the woman was used to Jeongguk's attitude and did not pay much attention to it.

"I'm glad to hear that. You must be having a fantastic time with your little boyfriend, hm?" now it was her turn to sound sarcastic.

Jeongguk cocked an eyebrow smirking. "Yeah, we are having a great time, thank you"

"It has come to my knowledge..." Chie began to say, pulling a big tablet out of her desk drawer and touching elegantly the screen with her manicure finger. "You and that model Joy... are close acquaintances," she said showing the screen of the tablet to Jeongguk. The picture of him and Joy in the coffee shop was on full display. Thousand comments underneath the post.

Jeongguk scoffed annoyed, an effect his mother has on him. "We are not close"

"Well, this picture had quite an impact, a positive impact I must say" Chie smirked making a wrinkle in the corner of her red lips appear.

"You didn't check my social media?" Jeongguk smirked back, his eyes showing defiantness while he shifted his position in the chair to a more confident one.

Jeon Chie rose her eyebrows with a small frown, her eyes drifting from Jeongguk to the screen, touching it and letting a heavy sigh out with a click on her tongue, obviously displeased.

"You expose your boyfriend to deny the rumors?" Chie asked in disbelief. "I thought you were smarter than this," she said shaking her head in disapproval.

Jeongguk frowned. "I didn't expose him. We just confirmed our relationship with the world"

"You silly little thing" Chie replied with venom in her words. "Do you have any idea what issues will bring upon you two? You're famous Jeongguk. You are the Jeons' heir. Everyone wants to put their hands on your wealth. And Kim Taehyung will be in the public eye. Do you imagine how hard it'll be for him, especially since he is a male omega?"

Jeongguk didn't say anything. He was frowning and glaring at his mother. Of course, he never thought about it. He was just excited to show off his beautiful boyfriend to everyone.

"First, he will have to deal with gossip and crazy fangirls," Jeon Chie said sternly. "Mae Lee is the perfect example. I bet she already gave him a hard time" she continued and Jeongguk was silent, he couldn't deny it. But it wasn't like he was some super famous idol or something. He was just famous for his good looks and affluence.

"She is delusional. I could get a restraining order easily against her" Jeongguk finally said but Chie just smirked more.

"There're fans who are slightly out of touch with reality. And their delusional hatred may be aimed at your boyfriend. That's a fact and happens to every celebrity"

"I'm not a celebrity. Don't make it sound like I'm some worldwide idol" the alpha said harshly.

"Still you are in the media. They've been calling our company to confirm rumors about you and Joy dating, and then asked who the blonde beauty was, now I know who they were talking about..." Chie said sounding more annoyed than anything else. "And he will get unwanted attention, even if you protect him. Besides, he is a beauty. Can you image all the alphas getting in his lovegen score now?"

Jeongguk was growling lowly and glaring at his mother. Was she trying to trigger something in him? Obviously, she wanted him to be the face of the lovegen app but that wasn't all.

"I bet he is equally jealous of the attention you also get. But mostly you will be the one affected by everything. You're a pure breed alpha after all, I can only imagine how possessive you'll get if your pretty boy has alphas hitting on him" Chie grinned, viciously.

Jeongguk punched the tablet hard, making his mother flinch for a moment but she recovered rather fast. He was growling, shades of red adorning his dark eyes.

"Stop" he growled. "Shut the fuck up and stop talking about him" He was grasping tightly the glassed desk and Chie was now stunned by her son, afraid the desk could break or Jeongguk could make a mess in her office because of his anger.

"Jeongguk, control yourself" the female alpha warned, her face becoming angry as well. "I'm trying to help you!" she growled back.

"I don't need your fucking help, Mother" he snapped through gritted teeth, pearly fangs on display.

They stood in silence for a moment. Neither of them broke eye contact. Jeongguk wanted to flip the glass desk and throw it to the wall but he was trying hard to contain himself. And Chie, also an alpha, didn't behave submissive, especially towards her own son.

"You're more difficult than I thought" she muttered with anger in her voice, finally breaking the glare between them. She picked up the office phone and tap a button. "Bring the girl in"

Jeongguk frowned at his mother's words. A shy knock on the door before it got opened by Secretary Han. Jeongguk was shocked to see Joy walking into the office. She was looking shy and naïve, bowing to Jeon Chie to salute her politely.

"What the fuck are you trying to do?!" Jeongguk didn't wait any longer to snap at his mother.

Joy flinched at his voice. Secretary Han frowned. And Jeon Chie just grinned further, her previous angry expression long gone.

"Listen to me" Chie began to say standing up from her leather seat and walking graciously towards Jeongguk, who was fuming in anger.

"Joy will be the female face of the lovegen app," she said placing a hand on Joy's thin shoulder, both women were of similar heights. Joy is quite tall for an omega.

"You're trying to gain the public's attention by putting the two of us together on your fucking publicity?!" Jeongguk spat angrily.

"Language Jeon Jeongguk" the woman snapped with a harsh tone of voice. Joy was flinching between the argument between the two alphas.

"I'm fucking out of here. I don't care about the company or the head position in the tech department. No, when you're trying to manipulate me and sabotage my relationship with my mate!" the younger alpha growled, his muscles tensed and veins in his neck popping.

"I'm not doing this to sabotage your relationship with that boy! I'm doing this to protect you both from the media and the gossip!" Chie yelled back losing all her composure.

Jeongguk started laughing like a madman. Running his fingers through his dark hair frustrated already.

"Protect us? Are you fucking kidding me?" the young alpha laughed again. "This is how you're going to protect us..." he said taking a deep breath and placing his hands on his hips looking defiantly at his mother.

Joy was astonished by their argument and Secretary Han didn't seem unfazed.

"I know you hate him because he reminds you of him, right?" Jeongguk asked with a smirk, earning a low growl from Jeon Chie. "Now you listen to me mother... don't you dare lay a finger on him and don't you dare to interfere with our relationship. We are mated, I already marked him"

"What?" Chie asked frowning, his mouth curling into a scowl. She didn't want to believe it.

"I already put my mark on him. The only way to separate me from him is with a heartbreak" Jeongguk smirked, still, his face was showing more pain than anything. "I guess you wouldn't mind that your own son could die by heartbreak, right? After all, you've already experienced it once... I bet you enjoyed yourself watching Dad dying like a fucking marble statue after losing his true lo..." he didn't have the chance to finish that sentence when a brutal slap hit him right in his right cheek, making his face turn to a side.

His mother had slapped him. For the first time in his life, his toxic mother hit him.

"Watch your mouth, Jeongguk" Jeon Chie muttered through gritted teeth. Her expression was stern but Jeongguk could see tears appearing in her eyes. Meanwhile, Joy was looking perplexed, hands on her mouth but not daring to say a word.

Jeongguk turned his face again to look at Chie. One hand instinctively touched his now red cheek, but he didn't say anything else. He turned to look at Joy offering her an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, you had to see that," he said, tone gentler. And then quickly he was gone. Closing the door with a loud and hard thud.

"Don't worry about him, Miss Park" Chie said after a long heavy breath, faking a smile and acting like she didn't get affected by her son. "Take a seat, please. Secretary Han, bring the papers"

Joy blinked quickly, regaining her posture and walking to the seat where Jeongguk was previously seating. She couldn't look Jeon Chie in the eyes, she gave Joy very terrifying vibes, and being an omega wasn't helping to be close to the intimidating female alpha. The previous terrible events between her and her son were marked in Joy's mind like decals.

"I believe Secretary Kim already filled you up with the details of our proposal. We are glad to have you on board as the new female face of the lovegen app"

"Thank you for the opportunity," Joy said softly bowing her head again.

"Thank you, Miss Park. I'm very glad that you and my son had such a positive reaction among netizens" Chie said offering a smile to the omega girl. "And I offer you my most sincere apology because you had to witness my son's tantrum. He is a sweet boy and I may appear hard on him but it's necessary as a mother to direct him correctly in his path. Jeongguk tends to be rebellious and hold grudges against me that's why I would appreciate your help to convince him to be the male face of the lovegen" she said with a big smile.

Joy furrowed her eyebrows lightly. "I'm not sure if I can do that..."

"Nonsense, you two are friends. And I'm sure you can get close to my son if you want to. I would appreciate that. Jeongguk needs to straighten his ways... and stop being a reckless brat. I think you'll be good to my son" she said smiling gently at the omega, her words tingled through Joy's heart and she smiled shyly and nodded her head at the alpha woman.

"I would like that... I really like your son, Mrs. Jeon. He saved me when I was in trouble... and he is been nothing but sweet to me, not like other alphas..." she said beaming quietly.

"I'm happy to hear that," Jeon Chie said as Secretary Kim brought the papers ready to be signed by Joy. The woman handed the young omega the papers but before Joy could take them Chie becomes serious. "Do we have a deal Miss Park?" she asked with a small grin, and Joy was sure she wasn't talking about the business deal she was about to sign.

Jeon Chie was talking about her son. It was obvious she wanted to separate him from his mate. And after a brief war of thoughts in her head, Joy convinced herself that Jeon Chie was right and that she was doing everything to protect Jeongguk from getting hurt.

"Yes, we have a deal" the omega replied.

"Perfect," Chie said now letting the girl take the papers and a fancy pen.

Joy signed the papers with her real name 'Park Sooyoung' on them. She didn't notice Jeon Chie was looking at her wickedly and satisfied.

-------------------------------

Jeongguk was fuming in anger. He decided to drive with no direction to calm his raging mind from distressful thoughts. He turned off his phone, wishing for no disturbance. It pained him to want to be away from his soulmate at that moment, but he needed his alone time. Deep inside he felt scared.

He felt terrified just by thinking Taehyung may leave him if Jeon Chie threaten him and his family like Kim Jaeduck left his father causing him the deepest heartbreak. Jeongguk was sure he would end up dead too. He was too in love with Taehyung to survive a heartbreak.

Jeongguk ended up in Yonsang-gu, standing in the large bride by the Han River watching the almost grey water with some blue lights shining on it. The river looked dull, just like Jeongguk was feeling at the moment. Dull and dreary. The previous anger rushing through his veins was long gone, but the alerting feeling tightening in his chest was still there, embossed inside.

He was an alpha, a goddamn pure breed alpha. He couldn't allow himself to feel scared of being discarded by his boyfriend. He kept telling himself he should trust Taehyung better. They were fated soulmates, Taehyung would choose him over anyone else.

He just had to choose him.

But as Jeongguk was unable to shake those thoughts off his mind, he decided to put himself together and do something about it. Before his mother do something terrible like she did back then with their fathers. He took his phone and turn it on, a bunch of missed calls from Taehyung, Joy, Jimin and his mother made him groan.

He scrolled through his contacts until he find what he was looking for.

"Hello?" a sultry girly voice was heard on the other line.

"Hey..." Jeongguk responded with a heavy tone.

"Are you dying?"

"What? No! Of course not... well yet" he sighed again.

"What?!" the girl yelled making Jeongguk flinch at her high-pitched voice.

"Shut up, listen I need your help..."

"Is the great Jeon Jeongguk in need of my skilled abilities in gaming?" Her tone of voice came back to be sultry once again.

"No... in hacking"

"Oh? I'm listening..."

"I need you to find someone for me. His phone or address... or where he works... anything" Jeongguk asked with an insistent tone.

"Who are you stalking Jeongguk?"

"My boyfriend's dad" he responded.

"...That's weird"

"I know but please Lali... I really need to have a word with him" Jeongguk said with an exasperated and pleading tone of voice.

"Why don't you ask your boyfriend to give you his number?" Lalisa was one curious bitch.

"Because they don't talk to each other... that's why I'm calling my best hacker friend," he said with a small smirk and he could tell she was scoffing and rolling her eyes on the other side.

"Now I'm your best hacker friend? The other day you called me dumb hoe you prick" she tsked over the phone earning a smile from Jeongguk. "Fine, give me his full name and I'll do it, but you have to find me a date... I'm bitterly single"

Jeongguk chuckled. "Kim Jaeduck," he said, and the girl hummed over the phone.

"Okay, I'll call you when I get his info... Oh and I like blonde omegas"

"You're so fucking kinky Lalisa"

"I know, bye Kooks"

Jeongguk groaned. "Thanks... bye," he said hanging up his phone.

Lalisa would hack into one of her illegal webs and find everything about Kim Jaeduck. She was a good hacker and a good friend of Jeongguk. He met her in high school when both were hitting on the same girl. Funnily, they ditched the girl and started hitting on the same guy, unintentionally. Jeongguk shook his head with a smile at the thoughts, he guessed alphas did have a thing for pretty omegas.

Once he was calmer, he needed to report himself to his pretty omega who was probably really pissed with Jeongguk for having his phone off. And the worst way to punish Jeongguk was to entice him, getting him all hot and bothered, and then call it off. Jeongguk would end up with blue balls, begging, and very grumpy. Taehyung was that evil.

But Taehyung never answered the phone call. The line was dead and Jeongguk started to freak out. Without more thought, he jogged to his car driving back to his apartment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 20.6K 24
Taehyung has never been too fond of alphas. They are arrogant, annoying and act like they're above everyone else. But then his two best friends prese...
544K 28.5K 69
' 𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧....𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧' Hand in hand...
784K 52.1K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...
131K 9.8K 91
Park Jimin is smart, loyal, strong, and loving. Everything Jungkook's ever looked for in a mate. Except the independent omega has no reason to trus...