The Muggle Who Lived โ˜† h.p au

By novastyrs

She looked at his scar. "You're just like me." He looked at her scar. "I guess so." +++++ Zoรซ is just a norma... More

I N T R O
zero
Y E A R F I V E
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
Y E A R S I X
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
Y E A R S E V E N
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen - the end of the war
epilogue
Thank You / Future Works
bonus - happy birthday Zoรซ

fourteen

3.8K 131 23
By novastyrs

Department of Mysteries. June 18th, 1996

Zoë Dumbledore ran back and forth trying her best to fight back without getting hit by a spell.. There was nothing she could do as a muggle.She didn't have magic and no kind of human strength could ever go against powerful magic and she knew that well. But at least she wanted to try.

Harry Potter and the rest of the group kept on battling with the Death Eaters, blocking their spells and blasting their own on them.

"EXPELLIARMUS!"

"STUPEFY!"

"PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!"

Zoë kept on pushing on the Death Eaters to have them fall for a bit,  making them vulnerable for just a second, long enough for them to be hit by a spell.

Back and forth the fighting kept going, with Zoë still holding on tight to the blue orb and her cloak as well as pushing on unexpected Death Eaters, continuing after another group showed up. Zoë pauses for a second and to see who they were saw adults popping up, one even with a weird eye.

That was a mistake on Zoë's part.

In not even a second Zoë felt herself stiffen up and she fell to her side. She tried to move but she couldn't. She got hit with a spell and was as stiff as a rock. All around her people kept tripping on her, not knowing she was there because of the Invisibility Cloak, but they were too busy to ponder on it and continued fighting.

Zoë could only watch now, as the fighting continued. She wondered why she even let herself get to this point, and how she was going to find her Uncle Albus in this state. She could only see as Harry held down a boy who didn't seem to be in the best state.

Zoë turned to a man with shoulder length hair and the crazy women from earlier, whom she figured out was named Bellatrix. The man strangely started to laugh as the two continued to battle.

"Come on, you can do better than that."

Zoë saw in horror as an all too familiar spell was shot from Bellatrix's wand. She saw in horror as the mans face still contained a slight smile, but his face was full of shock. Zoë saw in horror, as the man slipped into the veil, taking him away forever.

Harry quickly let go of Neville, whom he was holding, and started running to the veil yelling out "SIRIUS! SIRIUS!" But no answer came his way. Another man with baggy clothes came to Harry and hugged him from behind, also crying with Harry. Zoë started to cry as well. She almost felt the pain that Harry Potter was feeling at that moment, with the loss of someone you cared about. Zoë could only watch as Harry continued to yell of for Sirius, and the other man trying to hold him back.

"He can't come back Harry. He can't come back because he's de-"

"HE IS NOT DEAD!" Harry continued to yell as the man dragged him away from the veil. Away from the last place he would ever see his godfather alive.

Harry turned around and spotted Bellatrix, the women that killed his last remaining family member. Harry quickly let himself go from Lupin's grasp and ran after Bellatrix, who was running away from the scene.

"SHE KILLED SIRIUS! NOW I'LL KILL HER!"

At that moment Zoë felt herself go limp. The spell had wore off. Zoë quickly got up and ran after Harry. She felt like she had to be there for him to protect his prophecy as she had her own. Still holding her orb she ran behind Harry, horrified when she heard an all too familiar spell slip from Harry's lips.

"CRUCIO!" As Bellatrix fell to the ground, Zoë curled up into a ball unto the ground, hands over her ears and tears streaming down her face. Flashes of the pain she felt that terrible pain flashed through her body, as if she was the one being hit by that spell. Zoë's pain got the best of her, as she yelled out "STOP IT!"

Harry turned around, trying to find the source of the screaming, but suddenly a voice, almost like hissing, passed through his head. The voice of a wicked man.

"You have to mean it Harry Potter. She killed him. She deserves it." As Zoë did her best to get up, a laugh was heard from around her. As soon as she faced Harry, she saw that right behind him, was the man of snakes that killed her father.

Bellatrix laughed as her Dark Lord appear in his glory, whipping the wand out of Harry's hand. However, her laughs stopped when a green flame appeared in one of the fireplaces, and out came the only thing that The Dark Lord feared, Albus Dumbledore. Zoë stood still as she saw her uncle stand taller than ever.

"It was mistake for you to come here tonight Tom. The aurors are on their way."

Without a moments hesitation both Bellatrix and Harry and pushed out the way as Voldemort and Dumbledore began to duel. Zoë, with adrenaline, took off her invisibly cloak and tried to go to Harry to help him, but the Dark Lord caught sight of her.

"Well well well if it isn't the muggle who lived, Zoë Dumbledore." Dumbeldore, hearing his niece's name, turned around distracted, getting hit by the spell in the process. Zoë ran up to her uncle as Voldemort laughed.

"What a fine coincidence that the two people that I wanted are right here where I need it. Now, why don't I help you join your father?" Before Voldemort could even cast the spell, Zoë picked up Harry's wand, pointing it at her enemy. She was shaking terribly. She knew she was stupid for even revealing herself in the first place, and she was stupid for picking up the wand when she knew damn well she was a useless muggle who wouldn't be able to cast a spell no matter how hard she tried. Her uncle Albus pushed her asdie slightly and blasted a spell at Voldemort before he could reach her.

"Zoë. Go back to the others in a safe place. And take Harry with you." Zoë nodded and ran up to a lying hurt Harry. She quickly extended her hand to him.

"Come on Harry let's get to somewhere safe. Hurry." Harry took a hold of Zoë hand and stood up. Harry couldnt even process that right before his eyes was the girl that she has been trying to find for months.

As they were running, they felt dust on them, and no more noise of spells going back and forth. They both turned around to find Dumbledore alone, no Tom Riddle in sight. Zoë let go of Harry and ran to her uncle. She hugged him crying. But that didn't last.

Dumbledore stood in horror as both his niece and Harry fell to the ground. Both Zoë and Harry grunting in pain, they suddenlt smiled and began to speak. In unison, they said:

"You've lost old man."

Painful memories flashed through both their minds, Harry with the death of his parents and Sirius, and Zoë with the death of her father.

"Zoë, Harry, fight it. "

Hermione, Ron, Evanora, and the rest of the group ran in, witnessing Harry and Zoë whince in pain, trying to fight the evil being in their minds. Zoë saw Herminoe and Evanora, and more memories of them laughing and enjoying life appeared, as well as harry memories with her father in her old cottage. Finally, memories of her uncle Albus appeared. Zoë, with a bit of power recovered, spoke.

"You're just upset Tom. You will never know the power of love. You will never have friends like I do. You will forver be alone no matter how many followers you have. Your downfall will come. You will terrorize NO MORE!" Harry coughed hard as well as Zoë. Voldemort came out from Zoë's body, almost weak and vulnerable, not understanding why he had lost. But he recovered quickly and looked down at her.

"You're a fool Zoë Dumbledore. I will win, and you will lose everything." Zoë could only stare and the man, too weak to form any kind of words. She just stared when people started to appear, witnessing the return of the Dark Lord for the first time. She just stared when Tom Riddle disappeared, and she just stared when her uncle Albus and went up to her and held her in his arms. She passed out.

++++++++++++++++++++

Hogwarts Castle. June 20th, 1996

When Zoë woke up, the sun appeared brighter than normal. Her body felt sore as she struggle to get up. A lady quickly rushed up to her and gently pushed her back down.

"Be very careful sweety. You've been out for two days and still recovering." Zoë groaned and obeyed her. She had never felt this kind of pain before. She kept thinking about what happened that day. She couldn't believe the kind of situation she could have avoided if she would have just kept her cloak on.

Zoë heard a knock on the door, and in came her uncle Albus as well as Harry Potter, who Zoë could argue looked physically worse than her.

Her uncle smiled sweetly at her.

"You're finally awake. You had me worried." Dumbledore was smiling, but Zoë couldn't make one back, only focusind directly at the boy with the scar.

Harry pecked from being Dumbledore and saw Zoë. Dumbledore stepped aside to let them speak. Harry did first.

"So, you're the famous Zoë I've heard about." Zoë nodded with the little strength she had. She had none to make up a proper introduction though, so instead she went striaght to the point.

She looked at his scar.

"You're just like me."

He looked at her scar.

"I guess so."

-END OF YEAR FIVE-

A/N: HI GUYS! I'm sorry for the long wait but I do hope you didn't lose interest in my story. Well this is it. The last chapter of year five. This was been a crazy journey and I'm glad I'm finished so that I can start a whole other year YEAR SIX. I will be working really hard on it and I do hope you stay tuned for it! Sorry I'm advance for any spelling mistakes and I hope you liked this chapter. Bye for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.3K 58
"You know that boy likes you a lot." Milena felt her cheeks warm up. She couldn't put her hands over her face because of everything she was carrying...
23.4K 483 20
๐“ข ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ.. ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ Zoe Lily Pot...
60.5K 2.2K 7
Her entire 5th year at Hogwarts felt like a cauldron boiling perilously out of control, ready to explode at any given point. So when Hermione catches...
52K 1.9K 20
Harry Potter was beyond words how thankful he was for his twin, (Name) Potter. A best friend since birth, she was a witness to his best and his wors...