SCENT | IM CHANGKYUN

By Tokkimallows

"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometime... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen: I LOVE YOU
Twenty: Too Bad
Twenty One: Public🔞
Twenty Two: Shower
Twenty Three: Hidding Something?
Twenty Four : Party
Twenty Five: Unexplained
Twenty Six: Boyfriend
TWENTY SEVEN : Secret
TWENTY EIGHT : White Code
TWENTY NINE: Truth
THIRTY : Danger
THIRTY ONE : PAIN
THIRTY TWO: THIRST
THIRTY THREE : WHO IS HE?
THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST
THIRTY FIVE : THE ALPHA
THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN
THIRTY SEVEN: Trap
THIRTY EIGHT : Siblings
THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding
FORTY : All about her
FORTY-ONE: Make you feel Good
FORTY - TWO : Don't Play Games
FORTY-THREE: SICKNESS
FORTY-FOUR : I'm pregnant
FORTY - FIVE : WHO?
FOURTY-SIX: Trouble
FOURTY - SEVEN : Getting Ready
FOURTY - EIGHT : Caught
FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up
FIFTY : KISS
FIFTY - ONE : Memories
FIFTY - TWO : CONGRATULATIONS!
FIFTY - THREE: The Clan
FIFTY - FOUR : FIGHTER
FIFTY - FIVE: FIGHT IS OVER
FIFTY - SIX : STARTING OVER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 (END)

Ten

12K 232 56
By Tokkimallows

MINKYUNG'S POV

It was already 2 weeks since the thing between me and Changkyun happened. And here we are acting like nothing happen but we get even closer to each other. We got used to this kind of relationship, the friends with benefits. Every time he's getting stressed I help him out and he also does the same to me.

I was busy doing my project that I needed to submit tomorrow morning at the first class.

"Urgh! Why didn't I start doing this stuff earlier" I groan in annoyance, burying my face against the coach. Then my phone rang.

From: Changkyun
Hey, can you help me???

I sighed when I read his text.

From:Minkyung
Sorry can't help you, I'm not done with mine yet.

From: Changkyun
No, not with the project

From: Changkyun
I just finished mine

From: Minkyung
Then you should help me with mine.

From: Changkyun
Help me first.

From: Changkyun
I'll help you first if you come over.

From: Minkyung
Shut it asshole. I don't want to go there at this hour.

From: Changkyun
Then let me come over. Give me your address

From: Minkyung
Dumbass you can help me by phone.

From: Changkyun
And you can't help me by phone.

From: Changkyun 
come over

From: Minkyung
Asshole, I won't come over at this hour.

From: Minkyung
It's already 11:09 pm. Wtf?!

From: Changkyun
Then I'll come over to your house

From: Minkyung
Hell no!

From: Changkyun
Why? Cause your parents will see me?

From: Minkyung
Fuck no! I live with my friends

From: Changkyun
Then that's way more better

From: Changkyun
Give me your address, I'll come over.

From: Minkyung
Promise me you'll help me

From: Changkyun

Promise

From: Minkyung
Don't fucking ring the doorbell

From: Minkyung
Go to the right side and you'll be able to get inside my room

I

told him my address and give him instructions.

From: Minkyung
Understood??

From: Changkyun
I'm on my way, babe

I pick up all of my things, turn off all the lights, and went upstairs to my room. Taeyong has his room downstairs and he's already sleeping while Seulgi has her room upstairs beside mine and she's all locked already. I was arranging my room when I hear my phone ring.

From: Changkyun
Hey, I'm already down here.

I quickly put down my phone and ran to the balcony seeing him down there. I quickly went inside my room picking up my phone to give him a call.

“So what now?” he asked from the other line.

“Climb up the tree,” I told him and I saw him nodding his head. “Be careful” I'm able to say to him before he hangs up.

Once he got up here at the balcony he let out a hissed.

“What?” I asked him. Then his eyes are glued on my bottom.

“D-do you actually dress up like that???” he asked. Then I realized I haven't put my pajamas on. I'm just wearing my enlarged shirt and just my panties on.

“shit! Turn around” I said and ran back in my room to grab some pants on.

“Are you done??” he asked me and I respond yes. I told him to get inside and he fucking did. He went straight to my bed flopping down. “Why did you ask me to get in here by climbing up that fucking tree?”

“I don't want Taeyong to wake up seeing you at our front door” I responded as I sat on my study table to continue what I'm doing.

“You lived with a guy?? Just the two of you?” he asked.

“three of us live here. Taeyong, Seulgi, and I, we're childhood friends” I respond without looking at him. “Hey I let you come over cause you promise me you'll help me”

I told him but I didn't get any response from him. “hey I'm fuckin---” I was cut off when I turn to my side and he was there staring at me.

His face is so close to mine. Only just an inch apart and our lips will meet. My eyes landed on his lips, then down to his neck seeing Adam's apple bopping up and down every time he gulped. A smirk formed on his lips, and my eyes went up to stare at his eyes.

He stares at me like I'm his meal
He keeps on moving his head making his lips ghost against mine while I chase his like I was craving for it. Then I snapped back to reality.

“Yah! Why are you like that!” I said as I hit him against his chest.
“Are you waiting for me to kiss you??” he pulled away completely sitting on my desk in front of me. “I came over to help you, right?” he smirked.

I rolled my eyes on him and continue what I'm doing. “Why don't we order something???” he asked

“How about you help me with this shit, so we can get out somewhere?” I suggested.

“So you wanna get out at this hour with me” he smirked.

“urgh! Make that disappear in your mind” I said. Then I heard him laugh. He finally help me with my project.
---------

I finished doing my project at 2:00 am and Changkyun is still here with me but he's already sleeping on my bed. I arranged all my things before I went to the side of my bed staring down at Changkyun.

“damn! This boy is so fuckin' gorgeous” I thought to myself as I stare at him. I sat beside him and started to play with his soft locks.
I was startled when he groaned, grabbed my wrist, and pulled me down to lay beside him, wrapping his arm around me. I didn't say anything nor I pulled away, I just stare at him so closely.

“Can you please stop staring at me?” he said while his eyes are still closed. I tried to shrug away from him but he hug me tightly. “Don't move, stay like that” he said and let out a breathy moan.

“So comfortable,” he said and his grip become tighter. His other hand went to my head and gently play with my locks.

I got so comfortable with his touch. I melt into his arms, resting my head against his chest.

Changkyun” I called him and he hummed as a response.

“Please don't stop”

“Don't stop what??” he asked

“Don't stop treating me like this. I love getting your attention” I confessed.

“We'll stay like this till morning,” he said. “Sleep tight babe” he patted my head.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Hey!!! I'm finally back!!!
↪™🍑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 570 22
Smut. Bdsm, kinks, whatever y'all desire. suggestions open
2.5K 20 22
Of course I'm dating the famous Im Changkyun. But then he get weird and asks me to be with him twenty four seven. I accepted it but he gets fierce wi...
5.4K 143 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .
5.7K 57 8
This is a fluff. (Some smut for my hard stans) Some makeout sessions I absolutely LOVE suggestions and requests. If I find kink shaming, I will cut y...