Anger Management. (A Paul Lah...

By bitemyambition

Tori Black •little sister of Jacob Black •age 17 • 5'6 •hobbies include: Basketball Dancing Fighting •absol... More

Anger Management. (a paul lahote love story)♡ (charactor description)
Chapter 1♡
Chapter 2♡
Chapter 3♡ Rejection.
Chapter 4♡ you'll regret it..
Chapter 5♡Drunk words speak sober thoughts
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7 :Bimbos and beach days
Part one of Chapter eight: Prince Douchebag
CHAPTER 8: Part 2
Chapter 9: 99 notes
Chapter 10: what could possibly go wrong?
Bonus Chapter: No pups or Call of Duty.
chapter 12: prom
Chapter 13:The war
Chapter 14:
Bonus chapter; a merry la push christmas !
Chapter 15:
Chapter ? (filler)
Update (and special charactor contest)

chapter 11: prom dresses and unknown numbers.

5.1K 84 10
By bitemyambition

chapter12:

Two words.

Help me.

I dont know if its just me being overdramatic or what, but i think kim is going for that saying, shop till we drop, because if so, i might be close.
Currently we were in the 5th dress shop in port angelas and i couldnt feel more sorry for the guys, as embry was starting his constant string of complaints.....again.
"Kim please! this is the last shop in port angelas, just find a dress!" he whines again while we walked into a brightly lit dress shop called,Boutique De Robe, which is just french for dress boutique.
Designer dresses lined the walls, and a little crystal chandilier. The scent of lilac, and vanilla filted around the shop, greeting us, There was so many different types of dresses for any occasion from formal to casual.
Nearthe dressing rooms there were plush white couches that the boys instantly made a beeline for. As I looked around I could help but think this place looked......expensive to put it simply.

"Ok i have a feeling im gonna be a poor woman leaving here." i stated to kim while searching through the dress rack that had a floral pink bedazzled sign saying 'prom gowns'.
kim examined a light blue gown and looked at the price tag, her smile fading slightly.

"No kidding. " she breathed but held onto it anyways and continued searching the rack. none really caught my eye, mostly because none really screamed 'Me'.

Some were too fansy,

Too much glitter

Too showy

Too pink. ew.

Ugh! will i find anything?

"Tori! This is so you!" She said holding up a black lace dress. Without a seconds thought I asked the sales clerk to open a dressing room for me before trying the dress on along with 2 others I found but nothing compared to this one.
It had spaghetti straps with a huge slit and fit like a glove. I loved how it had just a hint of lace, sexy yet simple, and totally me.
I stood in awe gazing at
my trance of the beauty of the dress was broken when someone started rapidly knocking on the door.

"Tori! i think i found the one oh my-" i opened the door and she stopped midsentence and looked me up and down her jaw slightly dropped. the door still wide open and passing customers eyes turned to me.

"wow nice dress. " she muttered in awe but then she shook her head clearing her thoughts and her smile reappeared as she held a light pink dress up.

"why you showing it to me? go try it on !" i said shooing her into one of the dressing rooms while i closed the door to mine and changed back into my clothes and put the gorgeous dress back on the hanger while giving it one last admiring As I went back to the dressing rooms were kim was frantically waving me over.
She opened the door more so i can see and did a little turn. to say the least the dress looked gorgeous on her, and the color was the perfect shade of pastel pink that complimented her tanned skin beautifully. (Picture up above)

"looking good hot stuff." I comment as she blushed and closed the door again as i chuckled at her embarrassment.
My phone vibrated making me jump slightly and i took out my iphone to see one new message

Jay: Hey grl im landing! see you soon... ;)

i typed a quick reply back
me: kk! cant wait! :D

On the inside i was doing a little happy dance, my best friend was coming to la push!

"Hey! you guys ready yet?" Seth asked interrupting my inner happy dance.

"Yeah! im so excited for prom!" kim interjected grabbing her purse and bringing her dress to the register with mine.
We paid for the expensive dresses along with matching accessories, and shoes we found that matched our dresses, the whole time thinking of all the other things that $400 could have been spent on, but i guess it is prom. and left the store moods a little higher.
The guys constant string of complaints about there empty stomachs was pretty much the only events of the ride home, and soon me and kim came to the solution of blasting the radio to drown out there whining, not that it stopped them.
when pulled into Sam's drive way we all darted out of the truck and to the doorstep, Kim and I to get away from the guys, and the boys to fill there stomachs with whatever emily was cooking.
When i opened the door i was immediatly engulfed in a warm hug, from my lovely boyfriend.

"Im gonna take that as you missed me." I say smiling and he blushed lightly, something he rarely does.

"Of course i missed your gorgeous face." He replied pecking my lips , earning groans and overdramatic gaggs from the guys.

"Laying it on a little thick are we?" I ask tauntingly

"only for you." he relied and then i heard a coughing.

"Um sam said he needs you." embry said with a bit of distaste to paul which caught me off guard a bit.
Paul never the less untangled himself from me and went to the back to i guess where sam was, leaving behind a lingering very awkward silence.

"Hey guys wheres my brother?" I ask to break the tension and everyone looked down.

"With bella. the bloodsuckers are out hunting so he's babysitting." jared replies distastefully and then there was yet another awkward silence.
They all were aware of how i feel about Bella leading my brother on, Just the thought of her now makes my skin crawl.
Stupid Leech loving, Pale faced, Bland, No style having bitc-

"So what i miss?" Paul asks walking through the door with sam, shirtless, interrupting me in the middle of my rant.
Emily announced dinner was ready, making any current subject we were talking about forgotten, and i litterly sprinted to the food before the boys could devour it all ,and hastily made a plate for myself and kim, who was still trying to get past the giant guys.
When I handed her a plate she smiled back gratefully in return, before I turned my focus on eating, silently consumed by my thoughts of the war in about 42 hours.
the war that could end with one of my loved ones injured.....or worse.
After that my appetite was pretty much gone, so i gave up my plate to the savage boys who were currently fighting over the last chicken wing.

Pigs.

I went up to my room to charge my phone that now had a dead battery, and checked my messages to see i had no new ones.
Thats strange usually i have atleast 5, maybe im not as popular as i thought.
I shrugged and put my volume on high and went back downstairs, where it was strangely quiet.

"Hey i swear i can hear crickets-" i stopped myself midsentence as i came into the living room almost running into the pixie like cullen, i think her name was ally, no was it anna, Wait it was alice yeah alice!
I looked around to see all the cullens in sams living room and the tension was high. i guess their back early from hunting.

"whats wrong, whats happened?" I ask hesitantly, only to be met with silence. Thats when i noticed bella was also among the cullens, shying behind her leech, avoiding eye contact with me.
Yay i make her nervous!
That got a glare from sparkles. Stupid leech get the f*ck out of my head if you dont like what i think!

Stupid sparkly mind reading albino.

"Can someone tell me what the f*ck is going on!" i exclaimed finally and that broke the awkward staring match and the leader, Carlisle finally decided to awnser.

"Alice seen that there might be .. how could i say this, complications with the war, it was just a glimpse but the volturi are starting to take notice to the newborns and might be planning on intervining in the possible future. " He explained as tried to let all his complex words register.

"What Carlisle is trying to say, The volturi might be paying a visit soon." Edward dumbed it down for me and i nodded my head and gave a 'ohhhh'.
I recently learned the volturi was like the vampire police or some sh*t like that. so thats great even more bloodsuckers to add to the party.

"So?" I ask not getting the big deal.

"So, bella hasn't changed yet." He answers and we, my pack, flinched at the mention of turning her into one of them, but i got the point never the less.
I guess that was that ended the conversation, probably from the rising tension, the cullens left along with bella, thankfully.

We will never get rid of the smell.

I grimaced and took the febrez from in the kitchen and sprayed it in the living room making the scent a little more bearable, but completely burnt my sence of smell by the overdose of hawaiian breeze, still better than vampire stench though.
Paul and sam sat in the kitchen probably talking about the war again, like usual, and everyone seemed to relax after the Cullen's departure, thankfully but for some reason i had a nagging feeling something wasnt right. i brushed it off as nerves and joined embry on the couch, earning a grin from him.

"Hey stranger." he grins throwing his arm around my shoulders and i tensed for a moment but relaxed immediatly. Embry and i havent really been hanging out, since i spend about 99.9% of my time with paul and he gets all weird when were together.

"Hey, so prom is this weekend you get your tux?" i ask knowing he didnt, delays everything like always.

"Nope.But ugh funny you should mention prom.." embry said scratching the back of his head nervously. I tilted my head to the side and studying him. Oh f*c-

"yeah whats up?" i asked grimacing slightly, having a feeling what is coming up.

"yeah, um i wanted to see if we could go, Together? " he asked hopefully and i sighed.

"Embry, you know me and paul are together. i think you could put two and two together and assume were going together." as you could see sugar coating things isnt me.

"i know i was just hoping.. nevermind." he huffs and he mumbled something under his breath that i didnt catch. I raised a eyebrow at him and studied his face again, and again, and again. i may be slow at times but his emotions were plainly displayed on his face.
Sadness, Anger, Rejection, and longing?
his eyes met mine as i continued my survey of his emotions and his eyes betrayed a emotion that surprised me to no end.
Love.
i jumped up in surprise, the only thing on my mind was to escape."I think i heard my phone go off." i exclaimed running up the stairs before he could respond. i went to my room, closed the door, pressing my back to the door. a million thoughts running through my head, all that could end with the possibility of ruining me and Embrys friendship.
I shook my head trying to get rid of the treturous thoughts. I'm just gonna act like none of that just happened.
in the corner of my room my phone lit up.
i stumbled to my phone nearly tripping in the process over a boot and picked up my phone to see someone calling from a unknown number. i debated on if I should answering it,but picked it up anyways.

"Who is this and why is your number blocked?" I ask sharply into the phone to the unknown person behind it. the unknown person replied with just laughter that sent shivers down my spine and my blood to run cold.

"I told you, im hiding in the shadows. you wont win, ill get what i want in the end." A voice I'll surely never forget hissed in to the phone.

"i dont know how you got my number, but f*ck -" she hung up before i could answer and i felt really creeped out being alone in my dark room alone so i hightailed my ass down the stairs gripping my phone. how the f*ck did that leech get my number?
Whatever, bring it bitch.

Hey guys! im really dissapointed that the comments and votes are slowing down, i dont know if its because the chapters are getting boring or is it just me. but more comments=faster updates so dont forget to drop a comment!

i think im gonna make this story have at the very least 30 chapters. so the book is long from over. please check out my other books on my profile!

I love you all~ until next time.~ keep reading! XoXoXo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 9.8K 52
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
55K 2.4K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
16.7M 646K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
295K 7.4K 106
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...