I Transmigrated into an otome...

By Liliana_York

Kameko has a perfect life; a loving family, people she could truly trust and herself, a beautiful and strong... More

Author's Note
Characters
1. I died in an 'accident'
2. Reincarnated? Meh? Into an Otome game?!,
3. Oh well
4. Crown Prince
6. Lets get along, brother
7. Debut
8. K
9. What's with this world?
10. Two Identity.
Not An Update!
11. Characters
12. Mind game: The Queen, The Joker and The King Part 1
13. The Queen, The Joker and The King Part2
14. Lawless
The Author has something to say
15. Lady's Lazy Life
16. His Obsession
17. Little innocent lamb
Special Chapter
18. "Who are you?"
You don't need to read as it's extra
19. Narcissari
This Author is really thankful≧﹏≦
20. SevenKin
The Author has something to say: 2
21. Dream
22. The Unexpected(s)
23. Truth?
This Author's Boring Thoughts
24. Beauty causes distruction
25. Her precious!
26. Birthday
Thank you for Understanding.
27. Home!
28. A play

5. Guest

10.9K 352 52
By Liliana_York

(Edited)

Amerllyis

"Congratulations, honey! You're getting engaged to your prince on your debutante!" Mom chirped happily.

Mother, that is not what you tell your very young daughter, who's just around 7 years old! Engaging off your daughter at such a young age! Must be happy, huh?

"Sweetheart, aren't you happy? You finally got your dream to come true!" Yep, she chirped again, in her sweet honey voice.

"I am, mama. Can't you see me smiling widely?" I smiled as wild and as fake as possible.

"Hmm, really? But why do I feel like you're not really as happy as you say" She asked with a worried face, which looked like 'Did I just marry my daughter off to Yamajiji? Like mom?

"I am happy, I cannot wait to meet my prince!" I exclaimed with much delight.

"Well, honey, about that.. " She stopped midway as if hesitating to tell me so I gave her a questioning cute look, anyone would risk their life to look at least once.

"You cannot meet his highness until your engagement i.e on your debut to the society" She hesitantly said with an apologising look on her face.

But mother, that's actually the best thing you've ever said to meh! As I'll get to think of plans to reject 'his highness' who O! So loves me so much!

"Well.. that's okay, mama. At least I am his princess now" I sighed 'sadly' as tears gathered around my eyes.

"I'm okay, mama" I truly smiled for the first time today and she seemed touched. Who wouldn't?

"Lets wait Her Majesty, seems she was needed by her people again" Sad for whoever was to be the future queen, she needs to work too 'cause the king is too weak. Haha.

"Not exactly needed, His Majesty called her for 'tea' " she stated with a wide grin on her face thinking I couldn't understand. But mom, don't tell this to a kid. You're tainting an innocent child here.

"Why would the king want her when mommy is also talking with her royal highness?" I asked with real cute innocent eyes but she just brushed it off.

"Shall we go see daddy in the meantime?" She asked while she had alredy started to tag me along.

Isn't it considered a crime when you go somewhere in the middle of a convo with the royal family?  Well, don't worry, mom and the queen  are really close, like besties.

While we head to dad, she talked about how I had a chance to reject the offer to be a queen since they really didn't wanna force me to it.

And yeah, you really know what I'm thinking. I regretted that instance! I could've rejected it but I ran away and mom being so considerate, accepted it without my permission.

I mean the old body would say yes without a second thought but do I really seem like the old body? I'm not a kid, y'know, I'm a 17 year ol' girl who is not interested in kids no matter how handsome they are!

(A/N: We'll see ;) okay)

P. S I am not a pedophile, just a normal 17 year old, I repeat.

And yeah, that was much like it. The day ended perfectly with me regretting the whole day while also making my parents worried.

                       ___________________.

The Next Day

"Miss, there's trouble! " A maid came running with a troubled look and slight hint of excitement.

"Hmm? What art thou problem, morning, now?" I asked rubbing my eye. But she looked confused for a moment.

"Miss, why are you talking like that?" Oh, I forgot. Though this is an aristrocratic period, we still speak in a modern way.

Not some kind of Shakespeare drama.

"Well anyway, the prince came to visit" She stated in haste. Oh, the prince came to visit, it seems.

"WHAT?!" What?!

"Lets get you ready miss, by the order of the lady of the house." The maid said as she called the other maids and started to dress me. Sigh.

I dressed in a cute red lolita dress which made me look too cute with my natural cuteness.

(A/N: Somewhat like this)

"Make up! We need to powder up your cute face!" She said excitedly. Yo, you serious 'bout the powder on a cute 7 years old?

"Umm, can I just have a light powder? Plweasee" I asked cutely with puppy eyes.

And yeah, as you have guessed, she gave in and only put on some light make up on me.

                    ____________________

"It delights me to meet you again, Lady Amerllyis" He smiled as he gave a peck on the back of my hand.

"Well.. Did we meet already? I don't remember, haha?" I laughed avoiding eye contact but my parents gave me look like 'What? You met already?

"Okay, okay. I didn't know he was the crown prince when mine eyes did lay on Prince Zen" I lied looking away. And why was I speaking in such a way again?

"That is true, I did not introduce myself as I wanted to see my fiancee without her knowing it was me" He lied along with me smiling as sweetly like an angel.

"But why did your highness come to visit when we aren't allowed to see each other until my debutante? " I politely asked, I guess.

"I was given permission by mother queen as since we've already met without any plan and she considers it fate" He answered with a smile as he took a sip of the tea made by mom. Personally.

"Then we shall leave you two to talk" Dad said as he dragged mom away, who so wanted to watch with a popcorn, if there were any.

"So Llyse, why did you lie to your parents?" The prince asked as soon as my parents left.

"Oh please, don't call me by the name my parents call me. When you're just a stranger who just became my fiance" I changed my tone, of course, after all I wanted to make him feel I was not worthy of the 'fiancee' title I was given.

Didn't cross the boundary either, I wouldn't wanna be given a death sentence.

"Then I just shall call you 'princess ' alright? " He smiled a smile that couldn't be nothing but a threat.

I didn't reply, why should I?

"Then I'll take your silence as a yes " He gave another angellic smile.

"Well, thank you for such a beautiful nickname! I almost lost my cool and was about to scream in delight" I stated sarcastically which he noticed.

"I cannot be more delightful than that. It fills me with such content, and if you may like, I also have other nicknames for you" He sarcastically smiled as he started calling out the nicknames for me.

"Oh! Cut the shit, I don't wanna hear any stupid nicknames anymore! " I exclaimed in discontent.

Like seriously? He called names like 'My queen' 'fiancee' or 'Amy' what?!

"So this is the real you, princess" He heck smiled genuinly for the first time. Is he half cracked or something?

"I'm very busy today, I need to... Umm, sleep and rest! " What do you expect me to say at such times? Need to shit?

"Since you're busy.. " He came close to me while the maids looked away and whispered "I'll come some other time and take you for a date"

The maids squeled lightly as they heard what they said. Who wouldn't when he spoke too soft but loud enough for the maids to hear?

And he left after greeting my parents goodbye. Well, shit. Lets eat.

                        _______________

.
"Llyse, He is your brother from now on. Greet him"
Huhhh? Capture target?

"Call him Zero"

Zero as in actual zero??

______________

A/N: Chapter end, yay! Once agin, thabk yoi for reading and good day!

Word count: 1302

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 26.1K 99
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about anything from the storyline. Those fucking capture targets are so damn stupid, falling for an idiotic birdbr...
173K 5.3K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
69.5K 2.5K 67
"I'M STRAIGHT! WHAT THE FU-" I yelled out at the flying women in the white clothes that was reading a manga. She scoffed me and look at me with her g...
35.7K 2.1K 112
A cold-hearted, introverted girl. She always wore a hoodie, sat in a corner of the class, shut herself from others. She wasn't interested in gettin...