Sage (Completed)

By Bee90s

"Woah, slow down. What?" I heard him say and I furrowed my eyebrows, looking up. "Ma.." He trailed off and I... More

life.
money.
work.
time.
stress.
sick & tired.
us.
communication
we like 2 party.
everything.
bon appétit
banana pancakes
publicity.
pain.
decisions
depature
young, wild and free.
newly residents
voice.
out.
close 2 you.
pms.
reunited.
mine.
games.
too far.
without u.
can we just..
the beginning of the end.
Bonus Chapter
New Book

arguments.

19.1K 1K 641
By Bee90s

Olive
6am

How I'm feeling, it doesn't matter

'Cause you know I'm okay

Instead, I ask myself "why do you hurt me?"

When you know, you know I'm the same

I know, I know that you love me baby

They're trying to take you away from me

Only over my dead body

"Mm." I moaned softly as Sage slowly dragged his tongue across my collarbone.

Lifting his head, our lips crashed into each other's. We moaned into each other's mouth causing vibrations between the both of us as sweat dripped from our bodies. We were making slow and passionate love. We moved in sync making each stroke feel like electric.

"Fuck. I love you." He groaned softly with his lips pressed against mine.

"I love you." I responded, riding him slowly as he thrusted into me while sucking on my breast one by one.

"Talk dirty to me." I begged as his hand traveled slowly up and down my back. He was massaging me as I wined my hips slowly.

"Just like that, babygirl." He encouraged as his hands traveled from my back to my neck.

I threw my head back while bouncing up and down as he applied pressured to his grip on my neck.

"Your shit so wet, ma."

His grip became even tighter as I slowed down my pace, moaning out softly.

"Best pussy I ever had." He bit his lip.

"Don't stop." I encouraged, grinding on him as my breath hitched once he quickly turned us over.

"I been wanting to fuck you since last night." He looked into my eyes, moving in a circular motion. I arched from the pleasure, shaking a bit as I felt myself about to explode.

"Gon' ahead and cum." He smirked, pushing my legs to the headboard before going harder.

"Fuck, babe." I exploded quietly, breathing heavy as I clenched and unclenched myself on his Piece.

My toes curled as I tried to get my breathing under control. He then leaned down to kiss my lips softly.

"I'm not finished with you." He spoke against my lips, biting my bottom one.

Changing positions, he laid me on my stomach and climbed on top of me. He pushed himself back into me, making me gasp and throw my head back.

He grabbed my hair gently as he ran his hands through it, massaging my scalp as he stroked me.

"Mm." He moaned softly in my ear as he grabbed my waist.

He then sped up the pace, hitting my spot over and over as a tear slid down my face.

"Fuck, babygirl." He groaned, kissing my neck.

I could feel him throbbing inside of me as he fell flat onto my back.

"Babe, you're too heavy for that." I chuckled, pushing him off of me as he laid flat on his back.

He said nothing as he looked up at the ceiling. It was still dark out but the sun was finally starting to come up.

We sat in complete silence with only the sounds from the speaker softly playing Over my dead body by Drake.

"You alright?" I asked, noticing he was oddly quiet.

"No."

"I'm sorry for how I acted earlier. I feel like shit for snapping out on you. I just don't want you working, Olive." He admitted and I nodded slowly. I'd already knew that was the entire reason why.

He'd wanted this for years and now he finally got it.

"I know but It wouldn't be "work", babe. I can still stay in and be the girlfriend I need to be for you. I'll just have to post pictures from time to time." I spoke softly, trying to reason with him.

"Babygirl, I don't want you doing that either. I really don't even like the fact that you have an Instagram if I'm being honest.."

"Stuff like that is just not for you."

"Why are you being so selfish all of a sudden, Sage?" I turned my head to look at him and he scoffed.

"I don't want you to end up like these other girls. I know you baby and you're not ready for this type of stuff."

"How are you going to tell me what I'm ready for?" I put my hand on my chest.

I was confused about what the big deal was. It was only pictures. Paid pictures at that.

"I don't want you doing it and that's it. I'm selfish. You're my girl and I have every right to be selfish with you. I don't want just anybody having access to you. Instagram is easy access and I don't want you on it at all."

Scoffing, I turned away from him and rolled my eyes. He was stubborn so I knew he wouldn't let this go and I knew for sure he wouldn't change his mind.

"For the sake of this relationship, I won't do it but just know that you're extremely selfish."

"Olive, you don't know what comes with-"

"It doesn't matter anymore." I cut him off, roughly pulling the covers over me.

I laid there awake for a few moments before he finally wrapped his arm around me. Grabbing his hand, I intertwined our fingers before I slowly drifted off to sleep.

*

"Olive." I heard Sage's voice, awaking me from my slumber.

Slowly opening my eyes, I looked up at him and he was fully clothed.

"I'm about to go."

"Go where?" I asked, sitting up slowly.

"Studio."

"Thought we were spending time together today?"

"Maybe later.." He trailed off, looking away from me.

His standoffish attitude was beginning to piss me off but I said nothing. He wanted to be this way then fine.

"Fine." I shrugged, standing to my feet and walking directly passed him.

"Make sure your attitude is gone when you get back." I rolled my eyes, entering the bathroom.

"Yeah, yours too." He scoffed, leaving completely.

When I heard the door slam, I looked at myself in the mirror before closing my eyes and reflecting. I hated arguing with him because our arguments lasted for days. Weeks even.

Clearing my mind of the negativity, I began my hygiene routine and then my skincare routine. Once I was finished with everything, I walked out of the bathroom and put on some comfortable clothes for the day.

I then grabbed my phone to check the time and then call Lee to tell her to come over. I really needed to talk.

"Hey, sis." I spoke as she answered.

"Hey. What's wrong?" She spoke, hearing the sadness in my voice.

"I just need to talk. Can you come over?"

"Yeah. I'm on my way right now." She urged before the call ended.

I can't lie, I was extremely happy that Lee was here because if she wasn't I probably would've just sulked all day.

It took her no time to get to me, her knocks came to the front door in less than 20 minutes.

"You got here faster than I thought you would." I admitted, opening the front door as she came in with food.

"The hotel is only down the block."

Closing and locking the door behind us, we walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

"I got you food. Even though I know Sage probably fed his baby already." She playfully rolled her eyes and I shook my head no.

"Nope."

"No?" She raised her eyebrows and I nodded.

"That's new."

"Yeah. We're kind of going through it right now." I sighed deeply.

"What's wrong?" She asked seriously.

"Well after you and I talked yesterday about me working, I mentioned it to him.."

"..but he's just being so selfish."

"What do you mean?"

"Alright. So I made an Instagram a while back and now there's brand offers where I can make money, just for posting." I explained and she nodded.

"But he doesn't want me to do it."

"What. Why?" She furrowed her eyebrows as she put food in her mouth.

"Because he doesn't want people to have access to me. He doesn't even want me to have an Instagram."

"Why's he being so possessive?"

"Exactly but this is nothing new, Lee. He's always been this way, ever since we met." I rolled my eyes, I loved Sage with everything in me but his selfish and possessive ways didn't go unnoticed.

"Maybe you two just need time away from each other. Your in a new house, you sleep together every night.."

"I'm sure a break away from each other will do you both good."

"A break? I never even get to see him in the first place." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"That's not what I mean, Olive. You need to get out here and have some fun. The both of you are young, being coped up in an penthouse all the time will do you no good."

"So what should I do?"

"Come to Atlanta with me." She suggested and I raised my eyebrows.

"Just for a few days. We can have some fun."

"Plus not only will that make you miss him, it'll make him miss you and sometimes you need that in a relationship. Just give him time to miss you."

"Let's do it."

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1.7K 51
"Dude! You have to give me some warning before you do that" I scowl before glaring at him. Only he mirrors my glare, and I go confused. "What's wrong...
51.2K 1.8K 24
I watched as he walks closer to me making take a step back, his green eyes has darken and filled with rage I continue to step back but was soon stopp...
845K 44.9K 53
"How are you supposed to keep your man with your hair in that mess, Tamia?" "And has your hair been looking like that all week?" She went on talking...
1.4K 80 11
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...