Desolated - book 3 •StrangeFr...

By CosmicCubeTM

What do I do now that he's gone? •.•.• Book 3, previous 2 books are 'Scarred' and 'Torn'. A StrangeFrost stor... More

Torn
Cold, Warm
Ah ah ah ah stayin alive stayin alive
I think it was about you
The feeling of haunted
Turning pages
Turning around again and again
Why do i feel something behind me
Chipping at an alredy finished statue
Aww man
D.U.Y.
Haha drunkie
Its all your fault.
Fast paced
*
*
My hands are cold, my heart is cold.
Plot break.
Lost and found
Thats a great joke
Eyeless
Its 5am and I still miss you
Sorry, dickhead
Help me. You're my only hope.
Brick wall
Guess what? Ooooooo
Colorful hues flowing though his head
Its not what it looks like
Going back to reality woop there goes gravity
Chasing objects that dont run
The roses feel like air because the roses arent there
This mirror shows something else
The water I drink is slowly drowning me
Planet from far, far away
Decay is only an illusion
Not yet not dead
I found a joint in moms dresser
Nostalgic
A world where roses bloom
No

Headshot

186 11 1
By CosmicCubeTM

•Loki's POV•
I guess you never really know how much someone actually means to you until you loose them.
Of course, I leaned this. And I feel even more torn apart each time it happens.

It happened with frigga,
It happened with Stephen,
And now,
It happened with Natasha.

We were all sitting on a porch along a lake nearby the facility.
I was sitting with my head in my hands, letting out shaken breaths.
Why had I been such an asshole?  All she did was help me. I took advantage of that.
I yelled at her more often then not, and I ignored her,or I was just being a fucking idiot.

I heard everyone talking, though it it was an empty conversation and I wasn't listening.

That's when I heard Thor. "What are you all crying about? We have all the stones, we can just bring her back!"

Tony started but I cut him off.
"Thor-"

"THOR FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN."
I stood up and ran towards him, tears streaming down my face.
I grabbed his shirt as I yelled at him.
"IF THE INFINITY STONES COUKD BRING ANYONE BACK AT WILL WE WOULD'VE DONE THAT ALREADY. OR ODIN WOULD HAVE AND YOU JUST TRUST YOUR FUCKING FATHER SOOOO MUCH BECAUSE HES THE 'RULER OF ASGARD'!"

I let go of Thor, who looked completely stunned. I walked to the center of the dock-thing we were on and continued.

"WHY ARE WE ALL PRETENDING THAT THIS ISNT ALL OUR FAULT, HMM? WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING THE FACT THAT WE ALL COLLECTIVELY KILLED HALF THE FUCKING UNIVERSE?"

"Loki-" I smacked Rogers's hand.
"Don't fucking touch me."

"AND, WHAT? YOU WERE ALL JUST GONNA MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES? FOR FIVE YEARS WE DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!"

Everyone was getting tense, and I saw Stark curl his hand into a fist.
"Don't push it, Loki."

"You know I'm right, Stark." I hissed.

Stark jumped at me, pushed me to the ground, and started punching me. Pain was gushing through my head as I started to taste blood in my mouth.
He punched me about ten times.
First hitting my nose, then my cheek.

Someone pulled Tony off of me, and I could hear light gasps around me.

My ears were screeching and my head was pounding.
I stayed still for a moment catching my breath, and then I slowly turned on my side and coughed up blood.

I blinked, as I heard the silence around me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.8K 55
This is my first work. The time line is after Ragnarok but let's imagine Asgard wasn't destroyed and infinity war/ endgame didn't happen. I don't wa...
55.5K 1.8K 33
Romantic short stories about Loki Odinson and Stephen Strange. [Complete] #1 in strangefrost #1 in doctorstephenstrange #1 in froststrange #1 in loki...
71.4K 2.6K 33
Ever since you were born, your fate has been decided for you. As a child, you were hidden away by your father, Odin, destined to be married off in a...
19.1K 521 30
Your friend had a car accident and after that you meet the god of misschief. You learn that you're a lost Asgardian and that they need you more than...