Star-Crossed One (Male OC x H...

By StarLightUpMyDays

A story of a young man on how he acts when his original dream got crushed to pieces and how unlucky stuffs ke... More

Characters
Chapter 2 : Scattered
Chapter 3 : Support
Chapter 4 : Different
Chapter 5 : Talent(s) ?
Chapter 6 : Dots & Lines
Chapter 7 : Training ?
Chapter 8 : Audition
Chapter 9 : Hello New Dream
Chapter 10 : GoodBye
Chapter 11 : New Enviroment, New People
Chapter 12 : New Routine
Chapter 13 : Addition
Chapter 14 : Deal
Chapter 15 : Commitment
Chapter 16 : Debut Prep
Chapter 17 : Out and In
Chapter 18 : Compete
Chapter 19 : Wrong ?
Chapter 20 : Eliminated
Chapter 21 : Big Things Happening
Chapter 22 : TWICE
Chapter 23 : Deal
Chapter 24 : The New Fellaz
Chapter 25 : Secret and Promise
Chapter 26 : Differences
Chapter 27 : In Between
Chapter 28 : Chance
Chapter 29 : Empty Heart
Chapter 30 : Responsibility
Chapter 31 : Tour Of Self Healing
Chapter 32 : KQ Fellaz Unite
Chapter 33 : Conflicted
Chapter 34 : Mix of 9
Chapter 35 : Mix Of 9 Pt.2 "Ranks"

Chapter 1 : Wish

2K 58 42
By StarLightUpMyDays

*swish*

"Yabuki Kyoya once again !" said a commentator with a fiery tone seems like we're in a gymnasium with a basketball match.

"That's all folks , Kyoto High win once again against Miyagi High a 100 to 87 with Yabuki Kyoya dropping 20 pts , 5 assists , and 7 rebounds ! Now we're only one week away to see who will become the next Japan National Basketball Champion !"

You guys might be wondering who's this Kyoya dude here ? Well , Kyoya is just another student in Kyoto High School and well unlike other students his nationality is actually Korean. He moved to Japan when he was a kid along with his parents which explains why he have two names one is his birth name in korean and another is his japanese name.

"Good job ace !" said Yuga , the captain of Kyoto High basketball team and you probably can tell that our protagonist is the main weapon of Kyoto High given the title ace by his teammates and the name "Japanese DeRozan" definitely screams out that Kyoya is not an ordinary basketball player. Winning the Japan National Basketball Competition last year as a freshman with him winning the MVP , being part of Japan U18 National Team, and many other achievement definitely tells us how people view him as a prodigy and the future for Japan Basketball.

~~~~Later~~~~

"I'm home.." said the young man entering his house.

"Welcome back nii-san !"

"Yo Na-chan , how's school today ?"

"Nothing special , just the usual stuff."

"Welcome back home Kyoya." An older woman shows herself from inside the kitchen.

"Ah thank you mom- Hmm i smell some good food coming from the kitchen."

"Yep Sukiyaki and Oyakodon incoming !!!" An older man answer from the other side of the kitchen before he finally show himself to the other three.

"Dad !? It's pretty rare to see you home this quick."

"Ehey , we gotta celebrate your success kiddo ! So i decided to go home early today."

"Wow thanks dad , really appreciate that."

"Kyoya wash yourself and help me to cut up these vegetables. Nako can you help dad in the kitchen ? Just to make sure he didn't burn anything."

"Oh come on honey that's nonsens-"

"Dad did you turn off the stove before you come here ?" Nako said quickly cutting his dad dialogue.

...

...

...

"Gawd ! I forgot"

The older man ran as fast as he can back to the kitchen to make sure nothing is burned,  he's followed by the younger sibling that was tasked to assist the dad on cooking.

Kyoya can only smile seeing how lively his family is before cleaning himself from sweat and dirt in the nearest bathroom.

~~~~Later~~~~

With all the preparation done , it's dinner time for this one loud family.

"ITADAKIMASU !" said the family simultaneously.

*nom**nom**nom*

"Yep , home cooking is always the best."

"True that Kyou-nii."

"Eat up you two , tonight is a feast !"

"Oh right mom dad , i haven't told you guys but i've decided-" Nako said before he got cutted by his own older brother.

"You've decided to become the magical girl you always wanted ?"

"Ah mou~ not that Kyou-nii , i've decided that i want to become an idol."

The moment Nako said that , all three members of the family choked on their food/drink.

"(Cough) I-Idol ?" said the older brother.

"Yep , you guys have seen my ability to sing and dance right ?"

"Uhu my daughter about to be a star !" the mother reply excitedly upon her daughter's statement.

"Interesting pick Nako , with your cuteness you'll quickly take everyone's heart."

"Aiyoo dad , you'll make me blush."

"Well i mean if that's what you want , then why not ? The two of us have the blood of idols after all." said Kyoya while looking at his parents.

"We're not idols y'know..."

"Come on what's up with performing on the same stage together with H.O.T. and Sechskies ?"

"Fine , but hey we're not famous y'know." The dad replies followed by laughs coming from himself.

"Nako will be famous believe me.She's my sister after all."

"I'll be more famous than you Kyou-nii just you wait !"

"Sure , i'll be glad if you're more famous than me."

"Ha~ , the energy of young blood makes me miss the old days right honey ?"

"Yeah , we've experience our youth. Now it's their time."

"Come on you two eat up before it get's cold."

----Not too far from Kyoya's house----

"I'm home..."

"Welcome back Momo !"

"Thank you Hana-nee , where's mom and dad ?"

"Ah right they probably got stuck in a bad traffic."

"Ah i see.."

"Practice dancing again ?"

"Yep , same as always. What's for dinner ?"

"Oh i decided to try out this oyakodon recipe i found in the internet."

"Interesting , mind letting me try some ?"

"I've made one for you actually since mom and dad will be coming home late , i'll make theirs later."

"Thanks Hane-nee~"

"No prob~"

"We're home !!" said the parents from in front of the door.

"Welcome back mom dad." Momo replied to her parents as they enter the house.

"Hehey Momo , how's your day ?"

"Nothing new , just practicing as alway-"

"Oh my god Momo you look pale , are you okay ?" The mother said while checking her temperature to make sure that her daughter is not sick or anything.

"No i'm fine , just tired that's all." said Momo with a weak smile.

"You need to rest up y'know , are you still on that strict diet of yours ?" The dad ask with concern.

"Yeah....., just a little bit more and i'll be in the perfect weight that i wanted."

"Have you eat anything today ?" Once again the dad ask her with concern.

"Yep , i'm actually done eating. I'll head upstairs to rest up."

"Please take care of yourself Momo..., we don't want anything to happen to you."

"Yeah , i'm okay though. Good Night everyone."

----The following day--After School----

"I'M OPEN !"

Hearing that sign Kyoya quickly pass it to his open teammate , followed by a deep-three splashed by his teammate.

*swish*

"Nice shot !" Kyoya said encouraging his teammates while moving back to the place where he's supposed to guard.

*Fweet*

The play was stopped due to the whistle sound from their coach.

"Okay good play everyone , great effort from the offense team and the defense team. Let's take a break for a minute."

"Anyone want a drink ? The manager is not here , i'll buy it from the canteen." Kyoya said offering himself as a tribute to buy drinks.

"Me.... need....drinks......" Yuga responded while sounds like he's about to die from dehadration.

"Aight 4 drinks in total , i'll be back."

"Be quick Kyoya..... , i'm dyiiiing......" Yuga once again said while still sounded like a dying person.

The canteen is not too far from the gymnasium so he decided to walk slowly while enjoying the afternoon orange sky totally forgetting his captain's dying condition.

Back from the canteen he had no intention to speed up his steps as once again he enjoys the orange sky with it's ornament. His steps actually stopped after he heard a sound. A loud music coming from a certain direction , out of curiousity and a why-not attitude he walks to the source of the sound.

His steps took him to- ah the modern dance room. He forgot that it was located in the arts building near the gymnasium. With his curiousity gone , he's about to leave when the door suddenly slides open showing a young girl in a white T-Shirt. She looks unfamiliar to Kyoya , he never saw her on the second floor which might means that she's either a senior or a junior. One thing that caught Kyoya's attention was that she looks pale.

"Excuse me.." the girl said to make Kyoya move out of her way.

"Oh sorry..." Kyoya quickly move out from her way and let her move to the direction that she desire. Feels like he got nothing to do with this place, Kyoya decided to walk away from the dance practice room but his steps once again stopped after hearing a loud thud from behind him.

The pale girl that he saw earlier fainted. He quickly rush to her side to check up on her , he decided to call her teammates in the dance practice room.

"Eh Kyoya why are you her-"

"Yuko, one of your member fainted !" Kyoya said with concern.

"What !? Oh no !"

Yuko , who's the childhood friend of Kyoya followed by the other club members rush to Momo to check up on her condition.

"We need to bring her to the school's infirmar-"

"Yuko hold this" Kyoya said while handing his groceries which Yuko quickly accept without knowing the purpose of his action.

Her question got answer quickly as he pick Momo up and carry her to the infirmary not wasting any time.

Right after they arrived in the infirmary , Kyoya quickly lie Momo on the bed so the nurse can quickly check her. Like got hit by a pebble , Kyoya realized how long he's been gone from the gymnasium and he remembered how his captain is dying from dehdration.

"Uh Yuko , i'll go for now. I'm supposed to be at the basketball court now !!"

"Eh !? Okay-okay, thank you for your help Kyoya !"

Kyoya quickly run away from the infirmary back to the gymnasium just to find his captain and some of his teammates passed out because there's no drink....

Meanwhile back to Momo , after the nurse check up on her , she said that Momo is alright she's just tired and haven't eat much which brings a little bit of relief to her teammates. After she got the proper treatment , she quickly gain conciousness.

"Momo !!!" T^T Her teammates said altogether as soon as she opened her eyes.

"Ah...where am i ?" Momo said while feeling a little bit drowsy and dizzy from fainting.

"Momo-chan please don't scare us like that again..." Yuko said with a begging tone and expression.

"Eh ? Umm sorry senpai..."

"You haven't eat much Ms.Hirai ?" the nurse asked to draw out the answer from Momo.

"Uhh i've eat breakfast-"

"Your blood sugar level is really low which means that you have consumed nothing ever since the morning. Please take care of your health Ms.Hirai.."

Her lie got quickly exposed by the nurse , with no reason to lie anymore she decided to tell the truth about her diet.

"Momo i swear you have the best body compared to all of us. Like have you seen how those male students melt after seeing your body ?" Yuko explain with a fiery spirit to assure her friend that her friend don't need to shrink even more.

"Right... sorry senpai.. i won't do it again..."

Yuko can only sigh hearing her friend response , but at the same time she's glad that Momo will stop doing her diet.

"Thank God Kyoya was there."

"Kyoya ?"

"Yeah , y'know the ace of our basketball team ?"

"No..?"

"(Sigh) Momo you need to hangout in the second floor more."

"Why are you thanking him tho ?"

"He was the one who told us that you fainted and also the one who brought you here."

"O-oh..."

"Haaaa , you're really lucky tho.."

"Hm ?"

"Can't lie , i envy you a little bit."

"Why tho ?" (._.)

"You were carried here like a princess by him..., even me his childhood friend never experienced that..."

"Uhh you need to faint first to be able to experience that senpai....."

"Yea never mind....."

Momo can only wonder who's this Kyoya that her senpai is mentioning , is it the male that she saw earlier when she was about to go to the toilet ? She can't pinpoint his face clearly especially with her vision being blurry before she fainted. She can only wondered while the night sky decided to show it's presence to the world.

---------------------------------------------------------
And Chapter 1 done , new start , new story , who knows where will this story take me.

Hope you enjoyed it , and if you do don't forget to comment and you can hit the star button to vote and support the author.

Thanks for reading, have a great day, and as always

I'm out boii~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 229 9
(Twice's Jihyo x FemReader) After graduating from high school, it's time for college. You and Jihyo have been friends since their first year of high...
163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918
73.4K 2.1K 38
Having been presented with a great opportunity, (y/n) becomes a kpop idol with the company JYPe, meeting an incredible girl in the process. Read more...
43.4K 943 35
Lee Y/N is a Rich, handsome, sad guy at JYP high school, Y/N is a timid yet outgoing man cause his parents are never around to do anything with him...