Love... What Bullshit!!!

Von Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... Mehr

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 78

9.9K 928 91
Von Navya_Mishra

Nandini: U r as stubborn as a kid!

Manik: Call me whatever u want. U r not getting out of this Nandini.
Manik said as he picked up his phone from the table and msged Fab5.

Nandini: Manik... It's not just u guys na otherwise I would have come. There are gonna be so many artists and along with them a whole lot of paps. I m in no mood for that.

Manik: U r already not coming with us for this tour and now u don't even want to come to see me off at the airport?
Manik asked with a glare towards her through the mirror. Nandini got up from the bed and moved closer to him wrapping her arms around his waist, resting her head on his back with a small peck.

Nandini: I say my goodbye here or at the airport, how does it matter! I m gonna tell u the same thing which u already know.

Manik: And what's that?
Manik asked sternly still not giving in when Nandini sighed and tightened her grip around him and closed her eyes.

Nandini: That I know u guys will Rock it out there. I m proud of you. I m gonna Miss You! And most importantly, that I Love You.

A smile slowly came onto Manik's face as he held her arms, breaking her grip before turning around to face her as he cupped her face and kissed her forehead softly,
Manik: I Love You More... And I don't know how I m gonna spend these 20 days without u.

Nandini hugged him again, before softly whispering in his chest,
Nandini: This is gonna be the first time since our marriage that we are gonna be away from each other.

Manik: As much as I love having our first times, this one is not something that I m comfortable with.
Manik said placing soft kisses on her hair.

Manik: What are u going to do here all alone?

Nandini: Work!

Manik: And what about the weekends?? None of us will be here, Mom-Dad too aren't around!

Nandini: Manik... Relax, I'll be fine. And if I get bored alone na, then I'll keep on calling u to disturb u in ur work.

She felt his chest vibrate as he laughed softly.
Manik: I m never gonna be busy enough to not being able to entertain you when u r bored.

Nandini: Yes u r my personal entertainer! Just mine...

Manik: Just yours!
Manik replied agreeing to her as he kissed her forehead.

Nandini broke the hug, looking up at him with a somber expression as she looked straight into his eyes and whispered again,
Nandini: I m going to Miss You more than u can even imagine...

Before she knew, Manik smacked his lips over hers, his arms going around her waist pulling her into himself. Nandini kissed him back, pouring out all her love into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, her fingers buried into the smooth traces of his hair that she loved so much. 

Manik bit her lower lip, making her open up for him as Manik entered his tongue into her mouth, tasting each and every corner as she fought with him for dominance. A moan erupted her mouth which was muffled by Manik. 

She tugged his hair, pulling out of the kiss somehow only for Manik to bent his face lower as he kissed her neck with a sort of urgency. Nandini tilted her face to the other side giving him more access while her mind went on for the different road as she managed to speak up,
"Manik... Your fl-flight!"

Manik groaned at the need clear in her choking voice as he moved away from her for a second, looking straight into the darkening intensity of her eyes before kissing her again.

Nandini almost melted into him as she felt his hands move under her top. A shiver ran down her spine being in the safety of his intruding hands as she leaned in further into him, only to gasp into the kiss as she felt his need press onto her.

She broke the kiss, catching up for her breath as she rested her head on his chest.
Nandini: We are already late. If we don't leave now, u'll be late for the flight.

Manik: So u r coming with me haan!
Manik asked her, his smug smile clear in his voice.

Nandini scoffed at it before pulling away from him as she looked up at him.
Nandini: Yes, but I m not getting down the car. I'll drive u there.

Just as the words left her mouth, she left Manik tense, his face turning blank from every emotion. He looked everywhere in the room except for her when Nandini sighed before circling her arms around his neck.

Nandini: Manik...

Manik: Hmn!
He replied still not looking at her when Nandini held his chin turning him to face her.

Nandini: U can't just expect me to not drive all my life right. It's been too long since the accident and I really want u to loosen up a bit now, please.

Manik breathed out loud looking down as a pained expression crossed his face. Nandini cupped his face immediately and made him look at her again.
Nandini: Stop... Stop reliving that night again and again. I m not going anywhere ohk! I want u to believe in my words and know that I will be careful now. 

Manik kept on looking into her eyes while Nandini waited for his reply as she caressed his face.
Nandini: Please!!

Manik sighed again with a nod while Nandini smiled.

Nandini: And just so u know, the first thing I m gonna do tomorrow is to get a car for myself, u have been trying to get me to put that off so that u can drive me here and there, but now I m not stopping anymore.

Manik: How about u drive mine while I m away and then we go buy yours together?

Nandini smiled at his suggestion as she picked up her purse while Manik took his bags and they left the flat.
Nandini: Obviously I would rather have u come along with me. And plus, this way I get to drive urs for 20 days, that's a win-win for me.

Manik chuckled at her as they entered the lift and he eyed his hoody that she was wearing at the moment.
Manik: Careful Mrs. Malhotra, people are gonna think that u r obsessed with me, provided that u seem to be using more of my stuff than ur own.

Nandini rolled her eyes shrugging at him,
Nandini: Maybe I m! Who is gonna stop me?

Manik raised his eyes amused at her as they got out of the lift.
Manik: Ohh God, my wife has started stealing my stuff!
He exclaimed loudly in the parking lot making Nandini gasp as she noticed quite a few people looking at them. She turned around and hit his chest as Manik laughed out loud wrapping his arm around her as he kissed the side of her head.

Manik: U look too cute in my clothes, not to forget it kinda turns me on!!

Nandini blushed at his words as she pushed him away and briskly walked towards the car and took the driver's seat. Manik kept laughing as he settled his bags in the boot before getting in behind her.
Manik: Gosh, I don't want to go yr...

Nandini rolled her eyes fighting her smile as she started the car before pulling out of the building. Manik lay back in his seat as she drove towards the airport. Nandini glanced at him a few minutes later to find him deep in thoughts when she held his hand which was resting on his thigh. 
Nandini: What are u thinking?

Manik: Nothing!
Manik muttered still lost while Nandini simply drove waiting for him to speak up.

Much to her dismay the rest of the drive was completely silent, with Manik clutching her hand. As soon as Nandini parked the car, she felt his grip tighten. She looked at Manik, to find him already looking over at her intensely.

Manik lifted up her hand and kissed on the back of her palm.
Manik: Don't work too much! I don't want u getting tired just coz u want to fill in your time. Call me every morning as soon as u wake up and every night before bed and every time in between whenever u feel like. I don't care where u go the entire day but no wandering off late-night alone! No risky business! Nothing that u think could be a threat. Lock the flat properly when u r at home and if u feel like shift over to the Malhotra Mansion, the staff would be there to help u and the security too, u can even-

Nandini: Shhh... Stop worrying about me so much Manik or u r surely gonna return with grey hair on ur head. I will be fine. I m gonna be here in Mumbai, not on India's border. 

Manik's lips twitched up in a smile at her words as he leaned forward to kiss her only for Nandini to pull back a little.
Nandini: We are at the airport!

Manik: In our car and married! Shut up about the world and give me a goodbye kiss Mrs. Malhotra...

A warm smile came upon Nandini's face as she leaned in kissing him. The kiss was soft and sweet, filled up with Love. They broke the kiss all too soon as Nandini rested her head on his shoulder, taking in his scent.
Nandini: Come on now get out of here...

Manik chuckled at her as he got down the car. Nandini opened up the boot for him, watching him from the rearview mirror as he got his bags and arranged them on a trolley nearby. She noticed a few paps finally notice him as they turned their camera's towards him and waited. Manik came to stand by her side and bent lower to see her through the window,
Manik: I love you, stay safe okay! I will miss you...

Nandini smiled softly as he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Nandini: I hope u have a nice trip.
She said softly as Manik stood back looking at her intently. She gave him a broad smile and whispered a soft Bye before pulling up the window as she reversed out of the parking lot. 

She drove away from the airport, before pulling over at the side of the road looking right at the runway. Sitting there for almost half an hour she stared straight before finally watching his flight take off. As she whispered to herself longingly,
Nandini: I miss you too!

---------------------------------

Heyo peeps!!!

How are u all??
I just realized that it has been too long since I last interacted with u all properly. I have been so busy that I haven't been replying much to ur comments too...

Anyways, let's change that. Let's talk! Drop in any question that u have for me, I promise to give u the answers. 

Do leave out comments on what u thought of this part and don't forget to vote.

Lots of Love,
Navya😘

P.S.: God, my fingers are literally blue from all the typing in this cold! Itni thandi kyu h bhai😫😫😫

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

178K 5.8K 14
There is always a fine line for a thought process before making the ultimate decision. But what if it becomes too hazy and you end up crossing it? **...
156K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...
3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
222K 13.9K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...