The HIDER ( Meliodas x Y/N )

By PandaPandaStar

This is a story about Meliodas and a girl they call Y/n or other known as the Dove Sin of LOVE❤️ But nobody... More

Y/N Info
Chapter 1
Y/n's magic
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.5 (Flashback)
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5 (Flashback)
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5 (Flashback)
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 7.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 9
chapter 9.5 ( Memory )
Teasers to new story's!
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5 ( Back to flashbacks )
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.5

Chapter 7

9.2K 250 75
By PandaPandaStar

~Meliodas's POV~

"Well, guess we should head out to Baste," I say to Hawk as they walk towards the prison.

Hawk asks, "Do you plan on leaving Elizabeth behind? She hasn't come out since you carried that quack to his clinic."

I spin my broken sword on my finger while answering. "Hey, don't be stupid, she definitely better off staying put here in the town. Besides, the Holy Knights over there at Baste are after her."

I looked at the sky and said with a sigh "Jeez, you really are stupid and besides I need to catch up to Y/N she's probably already over there." Hawk retaliates quickly.

"You called me stupid twice! People who call people stupid are stupid!" He says, making me laugh silently.

"Well sorry about that Porky," I say with a smile.

"That's twice you've called me Porky, you jerk!" Hawk yells at him.

I pull him up by the cheek, smirking slightly. "You're stretching my pork rinds out." Hawk whimpers softly, and as I was about to leave I was interrupted by Elizabeth's yell.

"Sir Meliodas!" I turn back to see the silver-haired princess running to catch up with me. "What'd you run out here like that for?" I ask Elizabeth as she holds up my sheath.

"I'm sorry! I thought I'd give this back to you. Lady Y/N mended it for you while we were waiting for you to wake up!" She says.

I put my sword back in its holder and smile at the consideration Y/N so kindly gave to me. I then shook my head and looked back up at Elizabeth and said.

"Well, thanks for returning this for me and I thank Y/n when I see her!" I told Elizabeth and she looked at me with a smile.

"On that note, let's get going!" She walks ahead of me, and I look at her with confusion. Elizabeth seems to sense my bewilderment, for she says, "I'm not a knight, nor am I as strong as Lady Y/N but I'm going to keep on fighting too so that I can keep on protecting my kingdom and its people."

She turns back to look at me. "Even if you and Y/n were to die now, that still wouldn't change things at all." "Don't go killing us off yet, okay?" I tell Elizabeth, causing her to apologize shyly.

"Elizabeth, how would you handle it if I was the one who died?" Hawk asks the princess. "Well, honestly, I'd try to move on!" She replies to Hawk's query.

Y/N had to go a long way to find Diane, and I find myself looking around for her as Hawk complains, and Elizabeth apologizes.

Upon realization that she hadn't really left any trail, I thought to myself, "smart girl, not leaving any traces so that the holy knight will not be able to follow her".

I lazily walked down the bridge as I said "You can rest easy Hawk. If you end up dying, we'll make sure that your meat doesn't go to waste. Isn't that right Elizabeth?" Elizabeth agrees with me quickly.

Hawk gets in his protest, but I don't pay much attention. Right now, I am only thinking about what could be going on with Y/N and how much danger she might be in; however, I trust that she can handle it.

"Let's get going," I say as I walk past Elizabeth. "R-Right! Let's save Sir Ban!" She replies.

"Not him," I say. I hear Elizabeth's noise of confusion, and I explain myself. "I think her name was Sennett? We've got to make sure that we save the doctor's daughter first."

I can hear the joy radiating through Elizabeth as she runs to catch up to me and asks, "What about Sir Ban?" I smile at the thought of my friend.

"As soon as he hears that we're all heading his way, he'll probably bust himself out and Lord knows when he hears Y/N is on her way he'll make a break for her," I tell my comrades.

"Do you really think so?" Elizabeth asks me. I nod in confirmation. Suddenly, Diane jumps in front of us, with Y/N running behind her.

I wasn't able to understand what Y/N was trying to tell me. She keeps waving her hands around in a strange way?

Diane and I exchange greetings and she asks me about Y/N's strange behavior. My shoulders shrug. "I have no idea. She went to find you, but now she is suddenly acting like that." Diane nods her head as both of our faces are filled with concern.

Diane said, "I guess you're right." I hear Y/N frantically yelling in our direction. "Meli! Princess! Watch out, Diane's not in her right state of mind!".

I looked at her confused and said " What do you mean Y/N? She seems totally fine to me?" but suddenly, Diane starts yelling about some Holy Knight, and attacks me.

As Elizabeth, Y/n, and Hawk run over to me, I dust myself off from being thrown into the ground.

"What the heck made you go berserk out of the blue like that?" I ask the giantess. "That's what I've been trying to tell you! One of the Weird Fangs is doing something to her." Y/n tries to explain it further, but Diane makes her move again, and soon we were running for our lives.

"Meliodas, there are people around!" Y/n yells as we see a pair of shepherds.

"Hey, if you don't want to die, you should start running!" I shout at them, and they look up to see us being chased by Diane.

"You can't hide forever!" We hear Diane call from the ledge we're hiding behind. "I don't understand. Did something happen to Lady Diane when she went to Baste Prison?" Elizabeth asks me.

After Y/N hissed from something, I noticed she was covered in bruises. I cursed under my breath and wondered how she got all those bruises. She quickly began to heal.

"I don't know, but whatever it was, it's really making her go nuts," I say while moving the child shepherd off of my lap.

I look over at Y/N and see that she's looking over the ledge at where Diana is standing with a calculating eye.

"That's exactly what I'm trying to explain! One of the Holy Bastards has done something to her mind or something!" Y/N exclaims.

I nod and hand Y/n the boy when she gets down from the hillside. "Look after this kid for a sec, alright?" Y/n nods and takes him, using her skills with children to comfort the scared boy. 

Suddenly, a large Holy Knight appears, introducing himself as Ruin. I grit my teeth. 'So this is the Knight responsible for Diane's hallucinations and probably all the bruises on Y/n body!'

I quickly engage in battle with the knight, shouting at him to release Diane. 

~Y/N's Perspective~ 

As I looked back from comforting the boy, I saw Meliodas getting into a fight with Diana, and I knew that the Holy Knight had also cast the hallucination spell on Meliodas.

I have been trying to figure out where this holy knight is, but alas I have not found anything of the sort.

Hawk then said " what are we going to do? They're both going to kill each other" I replied back " we're just going to have to find out where the Hallucination magic is coming from" but then when I looked back up Diana was starting to use one of her powerful magic spells and I knew we had to get out of here.

When I yell, " Elizabeth, get all the innocents away from here, I'll hold them off for you!", it seems Elizabeth wanted to protest, but once she saw the fighting approaching, she decided to obey.

Within seconds, most of the small group began sprinting down the pathway, leaving only myself and the two fighting sins behind.

In a whisper, I look at both people and say, "if you two let yourselves be hallucinated so easily then I'll need to step in".

I then cast the spell "CHAOS ASSAULT" and electricity began whirling around me as I shot myself at Meliodas and Diane repeatedly punching them.

They flew into a bunch of trees as I yelled " Snap the hell out of it!"

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 671 18
𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺 has been keeping their relationship a secret and hidden for over 𝟑,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠, One was a very powerful but handsome demon...
48.3K 828 17
(female reader) everyone in the world only knew that there are only seven deadly sins but what if there is one more sin and is 10 times powerful than...
210K 4.6K 26
Would you believe me if I said that actually there was EIGHT sins? Don't worry neither would I, but still there was and this is how it went... ...The...
117K 2.2K 36
This is a story about when you watch an anime your friend is begging you to watch. But when you watch the anime you get knocked out. You find yoursel...