My Baby Boy (Changlix fanfic...

By hyunjins_hairbandd

Felix was always quiet and tried to stay out of everyone's way, but he couldn't seem to stop being the centre... More

Profiles and Disclaimers
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
End

Chapter 48

18.6K 519 574
By hyunjins_hairbandd

changbin ran a hot bath, going back to get felix, he picked his boyfriend up, carrying him into the bathroom, he got into the bath with felix, leaning the boy against his body. felix closed his eyes as changbin ran his finger's through his hair, felix hummed, leaning into changbin's hand as he felt him play with his hair.

"i wasnt too rough, was i baby?"

felix shook his head smiling.

"remember what i said, even in a punishment, you dont have to take it if you dont want to, you can use the safeword."

felix shook his head breathing deeply.

"y-you never do a-anything i dont like." felix mumbled.

his voice was hoarse from moaning and screaming, it sounded heavy and tired. changbin smirked as he used a cloth to clean felix's body, felix relaxed as changbin cared for him, they stayed in the hot water for a while in comfortable silence as felix's eyes drooped. once they were done, changbin wrapped felix in a towel, carrying him to the bedroom, laying him down whilst he got himself dressed before he dried felix's body, putting him in comfortable clothes, they got into bed together, felix cuddled up to changbin, breathing in his scent.

"i love you daddy."

"I love you too baby boy."

__

when changbin woke up, he looked up to see felix, sat up, playing with his stuffed bear, he looked up to see changbin and jumped on him, hugging him, changbin chuckled, hugging back.

"morning dada."

"morning baby boy."

they stayed like that for a while until felix's phone rang. he picked dit up, smiling happily at the contact name.

"hi sungie!"

"hey felix, could minho, woojin and i come over in a bit?"

"yess!"

"okay, see you then."

felix hung up, smiling at changbin.

"sungie is coming over."

"i know, i heard." changbin chuckled at felix's excitement.

felix lay back down, nuzzling into changbin's neck, leaving gentle pecks. changbin smiled as he felt felix's lips press onto his skin. he tightened his arms around felix, kissing his forehead.

"dada?"

"yes baby?"

"i got another bad message this morning."

"who from?"

"didn't say."

"show me."

changbin hoped it wasn't another one of those dirty messages, but he was wrong.

Unknown :
my number was blocked, but that doesn't mean i can't use another, felix if you drop changbin i can take you and show you what a real man feels like, i will have you screaming for master, princess.

changbin tried to hide his anger as he blocked the number again.

"he called me princess, only you can call me that." felix pouted, clinging to changbin's shirt.

"i know kitten, but just tell me when you get those messages okay baby?"

"okay daddy."

changbin hugged felix again, stroking his hair. after a while, the whole group turned up, apart from hyunjin and seungmin.

"where are the other two?" changbin asked.

"doing it."

"oh god."

felix climbed onto changbin's lap, hugging him, changbin put his arms around felix, kissing his temple.

"he acts so clingy to you."

"its so cute though." changbin cooed.

felix giggled, blushing. the others watched, smiling.

"such a pretty baby." changbin mumbled, kissing the tip of felix's nose.

felix giggled, cuddling into changbin more.

"i love you prince."

"i love you dada."

changbin kissed felix softly as the others went back to talking together. changbin traced the shape of felix's face with his finger, leaving gentle kisses on his lips, cheeks and forehead. felix loved it when changbin went all soft for him, acting cute and showing affection. he kissed changbin's lips, smiling slightly.

another half hour passed until hyunjin walked in with seungmin who was stumbling and exhausted, hickeys littering his neck.

"oh wow."

"minnie, you good?"

seungmin nodded, laying on jisung's bed as hyunjin joined him.

changbin went back to felix, smiling at him.

"i have the cutest baby ever."

"i has the bestest daddy ever."

changbin pulled felix even closer.

"we should all do something together today."

"like what?"

"lets go into town or something, see who we run into."

"yeah, that sounds good."

"daddy?"

"yes baby?"

"does that mean i has to wear dark clothes because of your vibe?" felix asked, looking at him, mimicking changbin's voice.

"no prince, you can wear whatever you want okay?" changbin chuckled.

felix nodded, the group started to get ready, changbin put on black jeans and a light grey tank top that showed his arms, felix was wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt that was almost knee length on him with a black beanie. changbin walked back to felix's room as he was putting on his shoes and felix looked up, blushing hard.

"whats up baby?" changbin smirked, flexing his arms.

"n-nothing."

felix stood up, looking down, biting his lips. they met the others and felix got bratty after some girls stared at changbin's arms, and to top it off, lucas and jae walked by, taking a good look at changbin.

"daddy!" felix pouted.

"hm?"

"theyre staring!"

"just ignore them, you already know i want nothing to do with them."

felix crossed his arms, he started being a brat on the way to the train station, bugging changbin for attention.

"no!"

"dont tell me no, and lower your tone!"

"nooooo!"

"felix, come here now."

"i don't wanna."

"here. now."

changbin pulled felix's hand out of his pocket, holding it firmly.

"walk with me sensibly and stop being a brat."

"i am a brat."

"i know you are, don't make me punish you."

felix huffed, walking with changbin but dragging his feet, when they got to the train station, changbin paid felix's ticket and they sat and waited. felix was playing on changbin's phone, not paying attention to anything, meaning that changbin had to pull him up when the train got there.

"give me my phone baby, the train is here."

"i wanna finish the game."

"lix the train is here, get up."

"no!"

changbin picked felix up and hauled him onto the train, ignoring the way people stared, they found seats and felix sat on changbin's lap. he wanted to get up and walk around, but got into trouble, again.

=====
A/N
I edited this chapter for one reader who couldn't find the soft parts of the book, you're welcome
❤️
p

rincelix__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 612 5
⁀➷ Little One - Book #1 "Dada?... Chu... perfect." Being newlyweds is exciting. It's the start of a new chapter and new adventures. However, despite...
22.3K 923 29
In which Hyunjin and Felix save Changbin. •Throuple• •bxbxb• •Fluff, Smut, Angst
683K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC