Band Imagines

By GabyInRevolt16

More

Band Imagines
Calum Hood (5 Seconds Of Summer)
Ashton Irwin 5 Seconds Of Summer
Eric Armenta (Breathe Carolina)
Luke Hemmings (5 Seconds Of Summer)
Andy Biersack (Black Veil Brides)
Oli Sykes (Bring Me The Horizon)
Vic Fuenets(Pierce The Veil)
Oli Sykes (Bring Me The Horizon)
Ashton Irwin (5 Seconds Of Summer)
Michael Clifford (5 Seconds Of Summer)
Luke Hemmings (5 Seconds Of Summer)
Matteo Leone (Upon This Dawning)
Ben Bruce (Asking Alexandria)
Frank Iero (My Chemical Romance)
Calum Hood (5 Seconds of Summer)
Ashton Irwin (5 Seconds Of Summer)
Austin Carlile (Of Mice and Men)
Justin Hills (Sleeping With Sirens)
David Schmitt (Breathe Carolina)
Luke Hemmings (5 Seconds of Summer)
Dani Nelli (Upon This Dawning)
Matty Leone (Upon This Dawning)
Vic Fuentes (Pierce The Veil)
Tony Perry (Pierce The Veil)
Taylor Momsen (The Pretty Reckless)
Michael Clifford (5 Seconds of Summer)
Trace Cyrus (Metro Station)
Teo Botticini (Upon This Dawning)
Ashley Purdy (Black Veil Brides)
Jinxx (Black Veil Brides)
Austin Carlile (Of Mice & Men)
Justin Hills (Sleeping With Sirens)
Ricky Horror (Motionless In White)
Alex Gaskarth (All Time Low)
Dave Escamilla (Crown The Empire)
Devin Oliver (I See Stars)
Ghost (Motionless In White)
Ricky Olson (Motionless In White)
Luke Holland (The Word Alive)
Andy Velasquez (Crown The Empire)
David Escamilla (Crown The Empire)
Michael Clifford (5 Seconds Of Summer)
Andy Biersack (Black Veil Brides)
Cameron Hurley (We Are The In Crowd)
Ashton Irwin (5 Seconds Of Summer)
Cody Carson (Set It Off)
Chris Motionless (Motionless In White)
Taylor York (Paramore)
Telle Smith (The Word Alive)
Benn Suede (Crown The Empire)
Jacky Vincent (Falling In Reverse)
Jordan Fish (Bring Me The Horizon)
Austin Carlile (Of Mice and Men)
Jeremy McKinnon (A Day To Remember)
Vans Warped Tour 2015
Maxx Danziger (Set It Off)
Who wants a Asking Alexandria imagine?
Ben Bruce (Asking Alexandria)
Denis Stoff (Asking Alexandria)

TJ Bell (Escape The Fate)

2.4K 42 9
By GabyInRevolt16

Band: Escape The Fate

Band Member: TJ Bell

Dedicated to askingAalexandriaA

Sasha's P.O.V.

I was in my room jamming out to "Hey There Mr.Brooks" by Asking Alexandria when I get a text from one of my good friends Craig.

I open the text and see that he is inviting me and a whole lot of other people to a party him and the rest of Escape The Fate are throwing tonight.

I immediately reply and tell him I'm going before turning my music up a bit more louder as I start to get ready for the party.

I rummage through my closet and try to find a decent looking outfit for tonight.

I eventually end up with regular ripped skinny jeans, black combat boots, and a black tank top that says "I May or May Not Cuddle a Band Member Today".

Once I'm done getting dressed into my outfit, I do my hair and makeup. I leave my hair straight down, while my makeup consists of mascara and eyeliner.

I look at myself in my bathroom mirror to make sure I look alright, before sending Craig another text that I'm on my way to his place.

I grab my phone before I head out the door and get inside my Black Range Rover.

The entire drive I hum along softly to each song that plays on the radio until I reach Craig's already crowded house.

It literally took me five minutes until I found somewhere to park my Range Rover.

I let out a deep breath as I get out of my Rover and start to head inside Craig's house.

I look around and try to find someone I recognize through the crowd of bodies until my eyes land on Craig talking with Kevin, Robert, and TJ.

Of course they don't notice me until I walk over to them and say hi.

"Hey, what up Sasha!" Robert and Kevin greet me with a quick hug as Craig tells me he's glad I could make it.

And just like always TJ and I don't make any more contact than a brief glance at one another.

We usually don't say much to each other unless we absolutely have to. Even though I've known him and the guys ever since we were little kids, TJ and I have never gotten along.
No matter how hard I try to be nice to him, he's always a jerk right back. So after a while I just gave up and realized that there was nothing I could do to make him like me.

The only time TJ speaks to me is when he's calling me a bitch or any other unpleasant names.

It used to get to me so much, but now I just shrug it off and act like it doesn't faze me.

"I'm glad I could make it too. Did the party just start?" I ask Craig while looking at the crowd of people dancing to the bass of the music.

"Sure did. I started to let people in about thirty minutes ago" he simply replies while taking a sip of his beer.

"That's kind of hard to believe since there's so many people here already" I tell him while he agrees.

"Hey Sasha do you want a drink or anything? I can go get you one real quick" Robert offers before I nod my head yes, and follow him into the kitchen.

"What would you like?" He kindly asks me while opening the fridge.

"Umm a sour cherry vodka would be nice" I shrug my shoulders.

"Woah. Isn't that a bit too strong for a little girl like you?" Robert teases me while ruffling my hair.

But I just laugh at him and reply "Whatever Robert. You know I can take it".

"Haha I know. I was just messing with ya. To be honest, you can probably consume much more alcohol than I can" Robert laughs along with me.

"You better believe it" I grin as I take a big swig of my drink once it's in my hands.

"Well we better get back to the others" he says as I nod my head and follow him back to the living room.

We find the guys on the dance floor while their flirting with some random chicks.

Typical guys....

"Um I'm going to go join the guys and find me a girl for the night. Are you okay being on your own for a bit?" Robert tells me and gives me a apologetic look.

"Yeah of course. Go ahead and have fun. I'll be fine on my own" I wave him off even though I don't mean it.

"Thanks Sasha. I'll come find you later" he tells me before walking away to join his band mates.

I let out a long sigh before returning back to the kitchen and take a seat at the island.

I take out my phone and decide to go on Instagram and Twitter until one of the guys come get me.

That's if they even remember to hang out with me later. Most likely not though...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

One hour later...

I check the time on my phone after I log out of Instagram, and notice that a hour has already passed.

A hour of me just sitting here sipping on my drink and being on all my social media accounts.

I shake my head and slide my phone into my pocket before getting up to go find my friends.

On my way back to the living room I surprisingly find a passed out TJ bell laying in the middle of the floor.

Instead of rushing to help him up, I take my phone out and snap a picture of him to post online instead.

I look at the photo and laugh before putting my phone back in my pocket as Kevin walks my way and sees what's happening.

"How did this happen?" He curiously asks me.

"How am I supposed to know? I was all on my own for the past hour in the kitchen. You and the others were with him having a grand time" I shrug my shoulders and roll my eyes.

"Well he was fine just a minute ago... Maybe he just blacked out when I left him alone for a few minutes".

"Nah, ya think?" I sarcastically tell him.

"Just help me get him upstairs yeah?" Kevin says while starting to get TJ off the floor.

"Why should I?".

"C'mon don't be like that. I'm sure if you blacked out TJ would help you out".

"Yeah right! I'm pretty sure he would just let people step all over me" I argue back.

"Just help me. Please Sasha?" Kevin gives me a pout.

"Ugh fine! Whatever" I give in and grab the other side of TJ as we walk up the stairs.

"Will you stay here and watch over him?" Kevin asks me once we settle TJ in one of Craig's guest bedrooms.

"I'm sorry but no" I shake my head no multiple times.

"I'll give you money if you do" he tries to persuade me.

"I don't know Kevin...".

"I'll give you one hundred dollars" he quickly says before I can hesitate again.

"Alright I guess I'll stay here and watch over him... Though I'm pretty damn sure he wouldn't stay here and watch over me if I was in his position" I point out at as Kevin just lets out a chuckle before leaving me alone with one of my worst enemies.

I let out a exaggerated sigh as I take a seat on the bed with TJ.

I take the time I look at him, and I mean really look at him. I would be lying if I said he wasn't attractive.

I have always thought TJ was a ladies man, but I never really started to realize how gorgeous he is until now, watching him sleeping and all peaceful.

I wish it would be this nice to be around him when he's wide awake.

But sadly I know he'll start being the douche he is when those eyes of his land on me.

After thirty minutes of me doing absolutely nothing, I feel the bed start to shift under me, and I start to hear faint groans coming from TJ.

Which means he's starting to wake up. I quickly get off the bed and stand next to him.

It would be really weird if he woke up next to me on a bed.

"Sasha? Is that you?" He groggily asks me as he rubs his eyes.

"Yeah" I say quietly and wait for him to yell at me to get out.

"What are you doing here? And why am I in one of Craig's guest rooms?" He shockingly asks me nicely.

"Umm... Well you sort of blacked out not too long ago. Kevin told me to stay here and watch over you" I explain while playing with the ends of my dark hair.

"And you actually listened and stayed here with me?" He asks clearly not believing me.

"Yup. That's pretty much it" I say looking over at him.

Instead of replying, he just lays there and looks at me up and down, giving me goosebumps for some odd reason.

"Um may I help you?" I nervously laugh and mentally face palm myself for sounding so stupid.

"Sorry, it's just that your so beautiful" TJ tells me like its a normal thing to come out of his mouth, leaving me with my mouth wide open in shock.

"Did you just call me beautiful?" I ask making sure I heard him correctly.

"Yes... Is there a problem with that?".

"No. It's just that... You never called me that before... Your always so rude to me..." I say looking down at my boots.

"Yeah.. I know.. Umm sorry about that".

"Are you sure your still not drunk?" I ask since if he is, then I know why he's being so nice to me. Because he has no fucking idea what's coming out of his mouth.

"I think I might be a little? My head is pounding a bit" he chuckles while holding up a hand to his forehead.

"Maybe that's why" I mutter but TJ manages to hear.

"Maybe that's why what?" He looks over at me.

"Well if your still slightly drunk, then that's probably why your being so nice to me".

"That's not why I'm being so nice to you".

"And you expect me to believe that? Yeah right! TJ you have hated me ever since we were kids! Through all these years that I've known you, you have been nothing but cruel to me!" I tell him raising my voice a bit.

"I swear I'm not just being nice to you because I have alcohol in my system" TJ continues to argue, but I refuse to listen.

"You got me fucked up if you think I'm going to believe that you actually like-" I start to rant again before TJ walks over to me and slams his lips again mine.

For a few seconds I don't kiss back since I'm too shocked to move, but after realizing what's actually happening, I slowly start to move my lips with his.

Our lips stay in contact with each other until he finally breaks away and says "Do you believe me now?".

"You just kissed me to Shut me up" I say, not sure If I'm right or not.

"That's part of why I kissed you, yes. But you have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that" TJ says before resting his forehead against mine.

"If you really do like me, then how come you've been nothing but a jerk to me this whole time?" I ask while looking up into his eyes.

"Guess I just didn't want you to find out my true feelings for you" he shrugs his shoulders.

"But why? I don't get it..".

"How many more questions do you have?" He asks laughing.

"Quite a few".

"Well no more questions for the night. My head is starting to pound even more".

"Will you answer my questions tomorrow then?".

"Yes, but for now just come join me in bed yeah?" He flashes me a smile before grabbing my hand, and leading me to the king sized bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287 39 31
Short stories that I get from dreams, songs, etc.
581K 8K 105
Just some random band imagines I decided to write.. XD
83.6K 1.1K 139
Band & Musician Imagines Short stories of different band members or musicians
0 0 1
Just a story about a band