Both Of Our Hearts Beli...

orchideebianche tarafından

Beca Mitchell, the rebellious girl who joins and all girls ACapella singing group. Jesse Swanson, a movie ne... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: Can't Forget About Him
Chapter 2: Forcing To Go
Chapter 3: Saw Her Again
Chapter 4: A Midnight To Remember
Chapter 6: What plan?
Chapter 7: Failed
Chapter 8: An Amazing Afternoon at the Radio Station
Chapter 9: Stressful Night
Chapter 10: The Agreement
Chapter 11: A Crazy Car Ride with a Weirdo
Chapter 12: Bump and Screwed
Chapter 13: The Annoying Father and Tacos
Chapter 14: Ice Creams and Lies
Chapter 15: A Nightmare?
Chapter 16: Hiding

Chapter 5: Asking and Stubborness

898 27 1
orchideebianche tarafından

Jesse's POV

"So, where were you this midnight?" Benji asked, while fixing his Star Wars posters.

"Grocery." I mumbled.

"Oh really?" He said, raising his left eyebrow and not taking his eyes off his posters.

"Yeah." I said, as I flipped my laptop and searched through my songs to play.

"What took you so long then?" He removed his eyes off the posters and smirked at me.

He knows I'm lying.

"The line at the cashier was so long." I said.

"You're bad at lying." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I said, still rummaging through my songs. I can't find anything to play.

"Yeah right. So, what did really took you so long?" He looked at me, straight in the eye.

I looked away at my laptop and stare back and him and he just laughed. "Bitches?" He asked.

"What? No." I said, looking back at my laptop.

He sees that I'm completely ignoring him for a reason. And he knows that reason because his face suddenly lit up.

"It's Beca, isn't it?" He says, smiling like an idiot.

I looked at him for a second and looked back at my laptop again and breathe heavily while gulping my saliva. I felt tense and my hands are shaking.

"I knew it. So, how did it went?" He said, grinning and sitting on his bed infront of me and looking interested, as hell.

"Fine." I said, with my hoarse voice.
Then I finally found a song. Me and Beca's song, to be honest. That made me smile. I suddenly remembered what happened and a tear escaped from my eye.

I clicked play.

And the song won't leave my head.

"Dude, I know it's bad. Just tell me what happened." He said.

I turned away from my laptop again and stare at him, too straight in the eye and said, "promise me you won't tell anyone."

"Promise." He almost shouted, without wasting any second.

Then something suddenly hit me in the face and said, "nah, I changed my mind."

"What?! That's not fair!" He yelled.

"Shut it." I chuckled and listened to the song while daydreaming about Beca.

I want her to be mine. I want me to be hers. I like her a lot.

I want to gain her trust. To promise to never leave or hurt her. I want to be with her forever.

But I can't do that unless..

I immediately turned the music off, shut my laptop off and rush to get my jacket near the door.

"Woah, what's the big rush?" Benji suddenly looked up at me.

"I need to call someone. I'll be right back." I said, and with that, I ran to the door, went out and go straight outside campus, to the grass and to the tree Beca and I used to sit.

I sit there and picked my phone from my pocket. I unlocked it and search from my contacts. I found her name and called her.

I put the phone on my left ear and I heard someone answered it.

"Hello?" The voice said.

"This is Jesse." I said.

"Hey, Jess. What's up?" She asked.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone." I said.

"Tell them what?" She questioned.

"That I have a plan." I say and I heard Stacie chuckled.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Beca's POV

"What were you doing under the bushes?" Chloe said, her arms crossed and frowning.

"I need air." I simply say.

She chuckled and said, "I know you're lying, badass."

"No I'm not." I said, looking away from her.

"Yes you are." She smirked.

"Fine. I threw my phone outside because I saw something unimaginable and I got annoyed. So I threw it and I came running into the bushes to find it." I said, my voice trembling and serious. It really sounds convincing but I don't know if she's going to believe it or not.

She sighed and said, "whatever you say, badass."

Then she continued arranging and fixing our songs for the our next performance. The Bella's. Which is next year but.. She insisted me on her going here to my dorm to arrange things because she keeps on saying that it's better to do it early for early preparation.

Guess what happened this midnight when she found me in the bushes? She keeps on asking me on our way back to campus non-stop of why am I doing under the bushes.

But yeah, I'm exhausted. So I fell asleep on our way back to campus. So I don't have to deal with her fucking questions. Ha-ha.

I storm inside my dorm at 6:00 am and crash on my bed. I woke up at 1:00 pm at my phone ringing, saying Chloe will go here at my dorm to help me with stuff. So yeah, that's what happened a while ago. Pretty rough, huh?

Then I just remembered. I have to work on my new mix for the radio station because Luke said. Ugh.

I got my laptop from my bag and turned it on. I opened my file on my mixes and grabbed my huge head phones from my bed and put it on my ears while connecting it on my laptop.

I clicked 'play' and I began arranging the base lines, the progression, and matching out the downbeats until..
A hand flew to the keyboard of my laptop and I heard the music and my mix stopped. I looked up and and saw the ginger, frowning with her arms crossed.

"What the hell?!" I almost yelled.

"Could you please stop doing your mixes 'cause we both know you could do it later because we have to work on our new performance?" She said sternly.

I groaned and rolled my eyes, saying "you're right, I'm sorry." I said, removing my big headphones off my ears.

"Good. So, what song do you suggest?" She asked, writing something on her notebook.

"I don't know. You decide." I said.

"What? No, you." She said, pointing me with her ball pen.

"Why me?" I snapped.

"Because you're the leader of the Barden Bella's." She snapped back.

Then I felt guilty. Of course I'll decide what song we'll use! Am I an idiot?

"Ugh, I don't know, okay? You suggest first." I said, putting my hand on my head.

"Maybe, uhh.. We Are Never ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift?" She asked, not sure of what she said.

"Yeah. That'll be good." I chuckled as I realize that song is literally hitting me. Well, basically me and Jesse. It's hitting me hard. The kiss. Even though we haven't been in a relationship yet.

"Okay. So, now what do you suggest?" She raised her left eyebrow at me.

I began thinking. I really don't know what song we'll sing.. What will match that Taylor Swift song? Ugh, think Beca. Think!
Then I think of something.

I swear I was about to say Don't You by Simple Minds but we already sang that song. Plus, it reminds me of..... Jesse.

"Titanium!" I almost yelled.

Then I looked at Chloe and she tensed up, jaw dropped.
"Seriously?" She asked.

"Yes." I winked at her.

"You're so crazy. Change the song!" She said, avoiding my eyes and biting her lower lip. Then I saw something on Chloe's face. Red heat forming on her cheeks. Very red. Wait.. Is she... blushing!?

"Why would I? That song is amazing." I grinned and winked at her again.

"Shut it. Just change the damn song." She said, blinking multiple blinks and avoiding my gaze.

"Why? Does it remind you of when you ambushed me in the shower?" I smirked at her and she began blushing even more.

"Uhh.. yeah." She said, doing everything to avoid my eyes and to write in the notebook she's writing on.

Then I laugh hard and I saw her frown. "What?" I said in between laughs.

"It's not funny, you know."

"Yeah it is. You were crazy. Barging into another girl's shower is pretty psychotic." I said, smirking at her.

"I was looking for new members of the Bella's!" She said.

"Pshh. Whatever." I said, shooing her off.

"Just change the damn song." She said, getting annoyed.

"No I won't. Titanium is pretty much the only song that match that Taylor Swift song. And besides, I love that song." I said, looking cocky at her.

"Oh really? And you only asked me if I know David Guetta." She rolled her eyes and I smiled at the memory.

"Yeah, that song is my Jam, my Lady Jam." I quoted her and she laughed and punched me playfully in the shoulder.

"Hey! What was that for?!" I said, chuckling.

"You're flippin' crazy, badass." She smirked at me.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, so where were we?" She asked.

"No, I won't change the song." I snapped at her.

"Ugh, Beca-" she started but I cut her off.

"You saw me nude right? Then make that song as an inspiration of my body. So that you could remember how hot I am." I winked at her.

"W-WHAT!?" She screamed.

"Yeah. I know you drool over my body." I said, smirking at her.

"No I don't!" Chloe says, looking away from me with her burning cheeks.

"Yeah you do."

"No!!" She yelled.

I laughed and said, "fine. Okay! I'm just messing with you. Stop blushing, you red head!" I chuckled.

"I'm not blushing." She groaned.

"Whatever. I don't want to start a fight. At least I know you're blushing." I smiled at her and she just rolled her eyes.

"Can we just go back to the songs?" She glared at me.

"Sure. But I still won't change Titanium." I said, looking cocky at her again.

She groaned and said, "I can't stop you, can I?"

"Nope." I said, popping the p.

"You're just too stubborn." She rolled her eyes.

"Can't argue with that, Chlo." I looked at her.

"Fine. Titanium it is, then." She says, with her clenched teeth.

"Yes!!" I screamed.

Then I heard a phone call. It's buzzing on Chloe's butt pocket on her pants.
But Chloe didn't even seem to notice.

"Someone's calling you, ginger." I said, laughing and pointing on her butt.

She saw what I'm pointing and said, "ugh." She picked up her phone and excused herself to go out and took her phone.

I peeked from my door and saw her leaning against the wall.

"Hello?" She started. I mean, she mouthed. Then she continued on talking. I can't hear what she's saying because she's too far away from my dorm. She's outside near the stairs.

Then I saw something in her eyes. Something suspicious going on. And she smiled while talking on the phone. Is there something?

Or I'm just daydreaming my ass off again?

•<•<•<•<•<•>•>•>•>•>•

Hey guys! It sucked right? Well I'm sorry. I promise I'm really trying to write well 😂 and sorry for the mistakes. I'll update soon and yeah, love ya guys!! 😘👊

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

160K 2.8K 35
Nina haar hart wordt gebroken nadat haar vriendje het met haar uitmaakt. Ze sluit zich af van de wereld en wil alleen gelaten worden met haar verdrie...
21.9K 354 7
Saartje's leven is moeilijk. Haar stiefvader dwingt haar om seks met hem te hebben, terwijl ze een vriendje heeft! Maar alles veranderd als er iets v...
314 3 9
Een meisje belt bij de bankzitters aan en stormt naar binnen en schreeuwt: BEN IK HIER VEILIG? Hoe dit afloopt??? Dis me tweede boek.
875 3 1
Anna Moon is een erg goede voetbalster en word steeds verkocht aan voetbalclubs. Als ze thuis is bij haar ouders gaat ze meestal naar de amateur club...