I Transmigrated into an otome...

By Liliana_York

Kameko has a perfect life; a loving family, people she could truly trust and herself, a beautiful and strong... More

Author's Note
Characters
1. I died in an 'accident'
2. Reincarnated? Meh? Into an Otome game?!,
4. Crown Prince
5. Guest
6. Lets get along, brother
7. Debut
8. K
9. What's with this world?
10. Two Identity.
Not An Update!
11. Characters
12. Mind game: The Queen, The Joker and The King Part 1
13. The Queen, The Joker and The King Part2
14. Lawless
The Author has something to say
15. Lady's Lazy Life
16. His Obsession
17. Little innocent lamb
Special Chapter
18. "Who are you?"
You don't need to read as it's extra
19. Narcissari
This Author is really thankful≧﹏≦
20. SevenKin
The Author has something to say: 2
21. Dream
22. The Unexpected(s)
23. Truth?
This Author's Boring Thoughts
24. Beauty causes distruction
25. Her precious!
26. Birthday
Thank you for Understanding.
27. Home!
28. A play

3. Oh well

13K 391 111
By Liliana_York

A/N: Pic of a random hot guy ^_^

(Edited)

                        _______________

Amerllyis (A/N: Will be calling her by this name since she's already reincarnated)

"We're glad to have you back, Lady Amerllyis De' Scarlet Lapis" The maids said in unison as they bowed gracefully, not like how they do in dramas and all but for real.

"Llyse, you have worried us much " 'Mum' said as her embrace got tighter by each second. She was really emotional and looked as if she wanted to cry.

"I'm sorry for making you worried, mother" I said in a low voice but sounded like a young girl talking. How old am I right now?

Mother, I suppose gave a surprised look which then changed to a hurtful one.

"Are you really that angry with mom that you sound so distant? " She asked me with her eyes showing all her emotions. She was really transparent, anyone could tell what she was feeling.

I didn't reply, I just stared at them while drooling over my parents' beautiful and handsome faces. How lucky am I? I could stare at them all day and wouldn't get bored.

"Llyse, your father and I have decided to_" Split up and never talk to each other again? "Fulfill your wish so please Don't ever get sick on is again" Mom said.

What wish?

"Why don't you speak, Llyse? Is something wrong?" Now my father looked worried as he asked me that. I guess I stayed dumb for too long.

"Nothing, father. I'm just really excited that my wish is finally fulfilled! " I fake exclaimed as I smiled 'happily'. Don't know what I'm celebrating for, what's my wish anyways?

"I see, I'm relieved then. You should rest for a while until the doctors come" My father smiled as he gave my mom a sign that they should go out.

And they left..

"The hell with this? Why am I still so young? " I grumbled to myself as I scanned my soft small hands and my entire body which wasn't enough so l went to the giant mirror to look at the beautiful new me.

"Ha.. " Yep, I was speechless. This body was young and when I say young, it means really young.

Around the age of 5 or 6, she had blue hair that reached her shoulders and beautiful blue eyes matching her hair color. The best part was her cute cherry lips, she was almost a goddess.

Yeah, almost 'cause she was the love rival or villianess of an otome game that Yuki told me about. 'Love, love. Maiden's true love!' A. K. A
'Only for you, my lady' -_-

Amerllyis De' Scarlet Lapis, the only daughter of the duke family in the kingdom of Cyllia which was also the reason why she was dotted upon on and spoiled to the core.

Known for her beauty and crazy 'love' or obsession (you may call it) for the crown prince of Cyllia, Zen. She was nothing but a loser who only knew how to stalk her 'crush' and obsess over him.

Well, that's all I know about her as Yuki only told all the bad things about her. Like how she got jealous over the heroine and tried to cut her hair but was saved by the prince or something.

Duhh, like I'm getting involved with those handsome crackheads. Ain't gonna waste my time with kids.

"Lady Scarlet, I have to check on you as per the instruction of my lord" I heard the doctor's voice, I guess, so I got out from my thoughts and looked at him with a calm and matured smile.

"Well thank you for taking your time to come here" I gracefully said to the doctor despite my baby like voice but still, he seemed to be surprised.

"It is my pleasure to serve you, my lady" He got out of his surprised state and smiled at me maturely, like how a grandfather smiled to his grandchild (though he looked 20 lol)

"Okay, thank you again grand_" Oopsie. I smiled as if I had said nothing and thankfully, he seemed to have ignored it.

After a few minutes, he smiled while explaining that I was all fine and there was nothing to be checked.

Is there anything anyway?

What happened to this girl anyway? Did she really get so sick that she had to die because of it? Oh well, not that it matters anyways

"You shouldn't be so heartless, angel" A voice said inside my head. Is it a tradition or something to talk to me inside my head?

"Since It's you, angel. You're the only one who hears me" The voice chuckled as he spoke some weird words, so I decided I'd ignore him since I don't speak to weirdos.

The voice inside my head stopped too which was good 'cause I was getting confused, whether it was my thoughts or not.

                    _______________

*After a few hours*

It was dinner time. I had to take a half hour long bath and dressed elegantly for that. I'd rather not eat if I have to do that everyday.

The maids dressed me in a white dress with matching flats.

Oh well.

For heaven's sake, why did I have to suffer just to eat dinner? Dressing me up as if I'm going to a tea party. I sigh as I think of how jobless these maids were to get excited just to dress me up.

I went to the dinning hall which was quite large and extravagant just for the three of us.

"Hello mother, father" I gracefully and elegantly bowed but they look displeased for some reason. What do they want now? They said they wanted to sell me. Just kidding, lol. Got ya!

"Sweetie, can't you just call us mama and papa like you did before? It hurts my heart if you call me mother as if we're not close" Mom said with a hurtful look but hints of hope and glitters(?) were seen in her eyes.

"Mama, papa. " I smiled sweetly like the angel I am, can't help the fact that I had to be so pretty in both lives.

"Aww our baby girl. You really got us worried for a second there, right honey?" Mom smiled sweetly as she made me sit on her lap. Awkward ^_^"

Dad nodded as he smiled back. Guess dad is a man of few words which is cool.

"Umm can I eat, mama? I'm hungry" I said in my cute angelic voice. I mean how cute am I?!

Mom's face lit as she placed me next to her seat and started spoon feeding me. Now, I know why this girl is spoiled to the core. Her mother.

"Thank you, mama. But can I eat it myself? I have grown older and I want to eat by myself" I said in the most easiest and respectful way I could.

But..

Damn, she looked like she was gonna cry so I had to open my mouth for her to feed me. Am I the one spoiling her? I sigh internally.

Looking at the scene of the the cute angel like daughter and beautiful mother, dad smiled warmly which drew an arrow in my heart and got me fainted.

Just kidding, I didn't. Why would I? I mean, after all I should only faint after looking at my angelic smile right?

And the dinner passed, so-so.

It was night time already and was the time for 'kids' like me to go to bed. Mom personally came to my room to dress me into my night gown.

She also combed my beautiful silky blue hair.

"Sweetie, I've finally set up the engagement you've always wanted" Mom's sweet honey like voice echoed in my ears.

"Hmm? What engagement, mama? " I innocently asked her filling my eyes with curiosity whilst feeling a little ominous.

"Between you and the crown prince, of course " She gave a satisfying smile, happy that she was able to fulfill her daughter 'desire. Not mine.

I tried to smile as sweetly like her but somehow it twitched. I couldn't help the fact that this girl who is so beautiful and young is annoyingly stupid!

                       _______________

The next day

"So you're Amerllyis.. " His blue eyes dazed off for a moment but then focused back with a mischievous glint.

"Nice to meet you, Llyse. I'm your fiancee, your future husband" He smiled.. Mysteriously.

                    _______________

A/N: Yayy, done with chapter 3. Thanks to whoever's reading this book, haha!

Word count: 1399

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 43 18
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...
5.3K 266 17
Walking on your home from your shift while playing your favorite otome game,you get dashed by a car only to end up in the game as an extra life. You...
173K 5.3K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
677K 25.3K 30
Going by the name of Olivia Aim - a 22-year-old woman. She was an orphan and had been living in the slums, often killing and stealing to survive. Sh...