Tamaki Amajiki Boyfriend Scen...

By MegaBlazethecat

(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests a... More

Introduction
When You First Meet Him
When You Think About Him
When You Blush
When He Blushes
When You and Him Confess and First Kiss
When You and Him Text
When You and Him Spend Time in Christmas (Christmas Special 2019)
When You and Him Spend Time in New Years (New Year Special 2020)
When You and Him Cuddle
When He's Jealous
When You Tickle Him
When He Gives You A Nickname
When You and Him Makeout (16K Followers Special)
When He Had A Nightmare
When He Hears You Sing
When You're on Your Period
When You and Him Celebrate Valentines Day (Valentines Day 2020 Special)
When He Wants Your Attention
When You and Him Celebrate His Birthday
When You Had A Nightmare
When You and Him Celebrate White Day (White Day 2020 Special)
When You See Him Shirtless (100K+ Reads Special)
When You're Being Cute
When He Attempts The Kabedon
When You Attempt The Kabedon
When He Turns Into A Child (17K Followers Special)
When He's Being Cute (Easter Special 2020)
When He Wakes You Up
When He Has A Nosebleed
When He's Being Clingy (18K Followers Special)
When He Tries To Flirt With You
When You Celebrate Your Birthday
When He's Accidentally Drunk (19K Followers Special)
When You and Him Cosplay (20K+ Followers Special)
When You Play With His Hair (22K Followers Special)
When You and Him Go To A Haunted House (Halloween Special 2020)
When You and Him Go Ice Skating (Christmas Special 2020)

When You and Him Go On A Date

32.6K 819 1.8K
By MegaBlazethecat

Photo : BNHA Anime (Season 4, Episode 6)

...

It's been a week since Amajiki and I became a couple and that day was the happiest day of my life.

After the day we confessed, Amajiki couldn't stop smiling until he escorted me home and it was like the cutest thing that I've seen from him.

Even the way he was holding my hand along the way was very comforting and warm that it made my heart melt like a snow cone.

I can't wait for what's in store for the two of us and he's going to do his best to be the boyfriend for my sake - even though he already is to me.

*RINGGG*

I stopped reading the manga I was looking at the internet and grabbed my phone that is laying down on my desk.

When I looked to see who was calling, it was none other than indigo haired boyfriend himself and just seeing his name on the Caller ID made me smile.

I pressed the green answer call button and held my phone close to my ear.

"Hello~?", I answered.

"H-Hello, (Y/N)!", Amajiki answered and laugh shyly, "Wow, just hearing your voice right now is making me happy, haha".

I can feel my cheeks glowing after hearing those sweet words from the elf boy.

"Same here, Tamaki", I said and giggled while fiddling with a framed photo of Tamaki and I when we were still in fourth grade, "Anyways, what's up?".

"W-Well...", Amajiki started off and went silent for a seconds then he shyly continued, "Have you ate lunch yet?".

I shook my head even though I'm not seeing him physically and replied, "Nope, but I was planning on eating at my dad's ramen restaurant".

"You're going to e-eat there? Wait, your mom is not cooking today?", Amajiki asked with a hint of concern.

I sighed and laughed awkwardly before replying, "Yep, she has a hero emergency meeting with my dad so she told to just eat there for today".

"O-Oh, I see", Amajiki said, "T-Then if it's alright with you, is it a good time to...um...".

He stopped his words there and there was a short moment of silence then after regaining his confidence again, he exhaled.

"Is i-it a good time to take you out...on date?"

My eyes widened and I can feel my smile widening from hearing his invitation.

"I would love to!", I answered immediately.

"R-R-Really?", Amajiki asked shyly, "That was a fast answer but I'm so happy you accept!".

I laughed at his adorable reply and replied, "Wanna meet there at my dad's resto?".

"That would be n-nice but...", Amajiki replied and laughed shyly, "...I would suggest that I would p-pick you up from your house so we can walk together going there. Y-You know, to make this day super special. I mean, t-this is our first date after all so...".

I smiled once more and replied, "That sounds like a good idea! Haha, have you planned on how are going to have our first date before we confessed, Tamaki?".

"E-Eh, well...", Amajiki said, "Actually, now that you mention it, I do. You really know me so well, (Y/N). I can see why I love you so much".

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Tamaki dancing to Lie by BTS Jimin - A/N: Yeh, I was listening to that song while writing this, haha)

*Ding dong*

"Just a sec!"

I just finished fixing my hair and simple make-up and I checked myself one more time in the mirror before exiting the room.

When I rushed downstairs and ran towards my door, I exhaled and I can feel my cheeks getting warm.

'Weird, why do I feel so nervous all of a sudden?', I thought and exhaled once more, 'Oh! Maybe its because this is our first date together. Yeah, maybe that's it'.

I opened the door and Amajiki was now standing in front of my door with a shy smile flashing at me.

But when he saw the outfit I'm wearing, his cheeks started to blush too but his shy smile didn't fade.

"Hello, (Y/N)", Amajiki said and giggled, "W-Wow, you look so beautiful today!"

"Thanks, Tamaki!", I replied and smiled at him before giving him a hug.

His eyes widened from the sudden contact but he automatically hugged back.

"H-Hey, I wanted to hug you first", Amajiki said in pouted tone.

"Haha, you should've done it when you arrived so you can catch me off guard, haha", I said and looked up at him.

"O-Oh, you're right! What was I thinking? Haha", Amajiki said and laughed softly, "I guess my shyness is making me hesitate again but it's okay because...I can do t-this".

He cupped my face and gently brushed my lips against a few times, making my knees slowly weaken.

When he let go and saw how flushed my face is, he was now wearing a satisfying expression - even though its still mixed with shyness in it.

"Shall we get going, (Y/N)? Oh, hold on", Amajiki questioned but stopped himself just to kiss me once more before holding my hand, "T-There we go. Sorry, I just...love kissing you".

Well, I can't blame him because I love feeling his lips against mine.

...

When we arrived at my dad's restaurant hand-in-hand, we were greeted by my cousin, Naoki, from my dad's side and he's a jolly one.

Like he greets the customers with a bright smile on his face and makes them laugh with his corny jokes sometimes.

"Oh, (Y/N)!", Naoki said and waved at me.

When he noticed that I brought Amajiki with me, he was giving me a playful look but still used the same old smile that he wears for his customers.

"Hey, now, haha. Quit teasing me, Nao", I said and patted his shoulder before entering the restaurant, "We're official already".

Naoki nodded but reacted quite late before he looked at me with a surprised expression.

"EH?! FOR REAL?!", Naoki replied and quickly excused himself for yelling inside the restaurant.

Both of us laughed at his reaction and entered a private room that is reserved for me originally but Naoki placed another seat for Amajiki to sit on.

"Since when, (Y/N)?! You didn't tell me!", Naoki said and playfully smack my shoulder, "And does Uncle Mothman know?" (He's referring to your dad)

I laughed and tried to smack him back but he dodged.

"Just last week", I answered, "And yes, my parents know that I am dating him".

"Wow, that's amazing!", Naoki said and placed scented candles on the other side of the room, "Teach me your ways, (Y/N)-sensei!".

I laughed and tried to stop him from bowing so much on the floor.

"Nao, this isn't the time for this", I said and sighed, "You see, I brought him here so we can a have lunch date-"

"D-Date?! (Y/N), you're really above my level of humanity!", Naoki interrupted me and made a dramatic exit.

Both Amajiki and I looked at each other with confusion and when Naoki came back, he already had my Ramen ready and also an extra one meant for my indigo haired boyfriend.

"Level of humanity?", I asked my cousin and laughed, "Umm, I think you're exaggerating a bit".

"Well, that's because you got a lover and even get to have a date with them before me!", Naoki said and sighed, "You should really introduce some of your female friends to me in your class or maybe hook me up with Nejire-chan! I mean, we're practically at the same age, (Y/N)".

"That's true but maybe next time", I said and laughed.

Naoki sighed before he placed down the ramen on the table.

"Okay then. Anyways, show her a great time, Amajiki-kun!"

"I-I will!"

...

Our Ramen lunch date was a fantastic time although Naoki popped out twice inside our private room and ask Amajiki some questions about becoming the "right man" for any girl.

Of course, Amajiki being himself, would sometimes stutter while explaining but he is trying his best to entertain his questions since this is his first time having a relationship.

That aside, we enjoyed our meal and we even have desert which is my father's ice cream Mochi recipe.

"Thanks, Nao!"

"T-Thank you so much for the food, Naoki-san!"

We bowed towards Naoki which made him laugh enthusiastically and smiled brightly.

"Anytime! I hope I made your lunch date really special!", Naoki replied, "Let me know through text when Uncle Mothman is coming!".

I smiled back and we both waved good-bye before leaving the venue.

"Delicious as always", I commented and sighed while holding my stomach.

"The mochi was really sweet and soft", Amajiki said and smiled adorably, "Y-Your dad sure is a great cook, (Y/N). I want to learn from him sometime".

"You can! I mean, you and dad talked about cooking back in my place before", I replied and giggled, "I can just imagine you two cooking together already, hehe".

(A/N: Yeah, just to let you guys know in case, Tamaki already met your parents since you and him are childhood friends and all, haha. So no need to request for "When He Meets Your Parents" :D)

Amajiki just shyly smiled and nodded before kissing the top of my head.

"B-By the way, let's go to this...place I've always wanted to bring you to", Amajiki said and turned to me with blushing cheeks, "It used to be one of our spots from our third grade field trip and...I think would be...a lovely idea if we both go there again except only this time...it's the two of us".

He looked down slightly with a shy expression and squeezed both of my hands awaiting my answer.

I smiled at his suggestion and gave him a warm embrace - making his body react shyly but of course, he returned it by wrapping his arms around my waist.

"That would be a great idea!", I replied enthusiastically, "Then let's go to the bazaar afterwards! If it's okay, haha".

He nodded with a cute smile and kissed the bridge of my nose.

"It's perfect! I-I mean, I want our first date as memorable as possible!"

TIME SKIP...again? Haha (Brought you by Tamaki cosplaying as Sasuke - Tamaki : "W-What do you think, readers?")

"Tamaki, t-this is...!"

We finally arrived at our destination and it turns out the field trip spot that we visited before when we were in third grade was Yamamoto's Butterfly Garden.

(Fun fact: I "used" to be afraid of butterflies before and yes, the butterfly garden was one of my field trip spots when I was still in elementary too and I remember how scared I was when we arrived at that place, haha! But don't worry, I'm not that afraid anymore so I'm cool with butterflies now. You know what caused me to be afraid of butterflies? Answer: *ahem* that one episode of Spongebob called "Wormy")

(A/N: It looks somewhat like this in my head)

It's a big all-glass dome served as a paradise and garden exclusively for butterflies and it looks like they renovated the place.

The plants and flowers are all different kinds and there are even some rare ones that you can't see in Japan!

"Wow, it looks a bit different now but the old plants are still there!", I said and looked through the glass just to see the plants inside the dome.

Amajiki watched me as I looked through the huge window of the dome and he couldn't help but giggle at my action.

"Haha, you're so cute but let's go inside, (Y/N)", Amajiki said and gently took my head, "T-The butterflies are waiting for us, come on!".

I stopped what I was doing and ended up laughing at what I was doing before we both entered the dome.

Once we are inside, there were beautiful and colorful butterflies flying about which almost made me want to activate my quirk.

"Wow, it's been so long since we visited this place", I said and my eyes began to sparkle while walking around the dome, "And the green-friendly atmosphere is still the same but it smells different though".

Amajiki sniffed softly and replied, "You're right, I think this is...lavender if I'm not mistaken".

"Oh, you're right! They used the aloe vera last time to make the whole dome smell just like it", I said and browsed the flowers, "It's like an air conditioner in a way, no?".

"I-I agree", Amajiki replied but stopped on his tracks when a butterfly landed on his nose, "O-Oh, hello there".

The indigo haired boy smiled at the butterfly and chuckled.

'C-CUTE!', I thought and decided to take a photo of my boyfriend while he's so entranced with the butterfly on his nose, 'I'm making this my lockscreen wallpaper'.

"This butterfly is really beautiful", Amajiki commented and now the butterfly is on the tip of his index finger, "These are one of my favorites, Blue Morpho Butterfly".

I smiled and I can tell why he loves that butterfly : the radiance of the color blue.

"It's beautiful indeed", I said and smiled at it before the butterfly started to fly towards me and landed on my finger too, "Oh! It's even more beautiful in person!".

I examined the butterfly with a bright smile on my face and I gently touched it's wings.

"Yeah, j-just like you, (Y/N)", Amajiki said out of nowhere and covered his cheeks, "I-I mean-"

He looked away a bit to not show some of his red cheeks but I can see him smiling.

"S-Sorry am I being cheesy right now? A-Although, what I said now is the truth and I really mean it", Amajiki continued and looked at me with a shy expression, "B-Because you are a beautiful person to me, (Y/N). Inside and out and I d-don't want you to ever change".

"Tamaki...", I said and my cheeks started to glow.

The Blue Morpho Butterfly left my finger and started to fly around the both of us then soon after, a small herd of the rest of the Blue Morpho family came and started to dancing around us like we are flowers to them.

Then what we didn't realize is that where we are standing is in the middle of the dome and the sunlight that came through the dome is shining at us like a spotlight.

"Wow, now this is better than our field trip back in third grade, haha!", I said and looked at my indigo haired boyfriend.

Amajiki was also amazed at the sight and his smile was slowly getting brighter - just like the sun.

"Yeah...because I'm with you", Amajiki said and giggled, "O-Oh wait. S-Sorry, is this cheesy too?".

I laughed and shook his head before replying, "It's totally fine! I mean, I'm sure you really mean it just like what you said a while ago, right?".

"Mmhm...", Amajiki said and cupped my face, "Yes, I do. I really do mean it b-because I love you, (Y/N). I love you so much!".

He gulped while trying to gain a bit confidence then after a minute or two, he finally captured my lips with his soft and tender ones.

I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck while kissing him so both of us could exchange properly.

His kisses are slowly improving although still quite soft - but I love it!

We both let go and started into each other's eyes while the butterflies are still flying around us like they are cheering for us with joy.

"Now this is a very sweet first date", I commented and giggled. 

"You think so?", Amajiki questioned as his eyes sparkled, "I-I'm so glad because that's what I think too! Oh hold on...".

He stopped and took out something from his pocket which turns out to be a purple velvet box.

When he opened it, it revealed to be a silver butterfly necklace and at the back, his first name is engraved in it.

"T-This is for you, (Y/N)", Amajiki said and smiled shyly at me, "I-I really hope you like it!".

My eyes widened with amazement when I examined the necklace and I can feel the corners of my eyes tearing up.

"O-Oh my gosh...", I said and sniffed before giving him hug, "Thank you so much for this, Tamaki! I love it!".

Amajiki was smiling brightly once more and envelope me in his arms in return.

"I'm happy that you love it...", he said and let go, "W-Want me to...put it on you?".

I nodded happily before wiping my small tears and turned around.

I can feel the cold feeling of the necklace and once it was clasped, he gently turned me around and looked at me.

His cheeks glowed again and even his ears too while looking at me like he had no words at all.

"Y-You look so beautiful...", Amajiki said and brushed his lips against mine once more, "I'll definitely cherish you, (Y/N). This necklace...will remember this day and also remains on our memories forever".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895K 25.6K 49
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
66.5K 1K 50
A series of Tamaki x Nejire OneShots by me. No guaranteed perfect spelling and grammar OR daily updates. Short chapters. Cover made by @Okuda55 (Than...
7M 176K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
115K 3.2K 45
• Tamaki Amajiki x Female reader • { complete!! } "Are you sure, do you really know your own true feelings y/n?" "Yes, I do, but do you?" A girl wi...