Adopted by pentatonix (comple...

بواسطة destinywayman

A girl named Destiny got beat by her father and when pentatonix came to adopt somebody and they choose her no... المزيد

Adopted by pentatonix
The beging
Getting setteld in my room
Bad dreams
Jules story
Helping Destiny
Seeing the scars
Going home
Adopting again
The next morning
Jules and destiny day
Getting a boyfrined
Going on a date
2 monthes later
Telling Scott and Mitch
chapter 19
Going shoping
Setting everything up
Having the child
Going home
Settling in
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Socal sites
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Happy thanks giving
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Sequal!!!

Chapter 32

359 6 0
بواسطة destinywayman

Scott's POV

I woke up and couldn't find Destiny . What if something happend to her all these thoughts were running through my head ,that I didn't notice Mitch woke up asking were Kirstie was.

I think she went in labor last night. I'm sure Kevin and I was with her along with Jeremy .

She was crying asking why you guys weren't there to help her Avi explained.

Well did you tell her Destiny went in labor last night and passed out I asked.

Well we tried but she said some awful things about Destiny I would rather not repeat Kevin said .

Wait we're is Destiny Avi asked . I almost forgot . Let's go see Mitch said . We rushed were the cliff was were we all use to go .

There we found Destiny about to jump off it looked like someone was pushing her off because she tried to stop herself .

When she fell she landed in the water and went under water but came back up then back down again as a wave came over her .

She got half way up then got pushed back but this time were we can't see her anymore .

She didn't come back up we all got scared . Mitch was about to jump but before he could we grabed him I held him in my embrace I her sniffles coming from him .

After he got done crying a puddle my shirt was soaken wet sorry he said . I just left it alone I would be the same way as Mitch if I had someone to cry on .

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

50.2K 1.8K 46
Kyra is a 13 year old girl who has gone from foster home to foster home since she was 8. Kyra is OBSESSED with Pentatonix, so when Kevin Olusola come...
9.1K 430 11
Mitch: "I can be mean though." Avi: "That's okay, I'll take care of you." Sailing under the radar while we obsessed over Scömìche, this is the ship t...
11.3K 413 35
Squeal to When Love Finds You Pentatonix Scott and Kirstie. Scott and Kirstie have a new addition to their family, Austin. Now they have get used to...
5.3K 68 30
16 year old Mitch loss his parents and ends up in an abusive foster care situation where he is taken in only for the state money which leads to depr...