To die with you *wroetoshaw* ✔

By xlu1ux

y/n is JJs bestfriend and she finds out she only has a certain time to live. in telling JJ she became closer... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
epilogue
Freya & Talia
Vik & Ethan & Tobi
Josh & Simon
JJ & Harry
...

4

6.9K 100 50
By xlu1ux

I sat down on Harry's bed next to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. 'You wanna talk?' He asked me in a soft voice. I shrugged my shoulders unsure. 'I have these nightmares when I have a bad day, a nightmare that it wasnt good things they said on the phone it was bad about how much of a shitty kid I am' harrys eyes squinted and then his expression softened 'you are a good person, you have inspired so many young woman to be themselves and stand up for what they believe. You are amazing also you are fucking gorgeous' I was on the verge of tears but the last bit made me laugh. 'Thank you harry' I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep and i think harry knew too.

He turned on his tv and we begun to watch Netflix. My eyes were fixed on the screen but in the corner of my view I could see harry staring at me. I turned to him and smiled 'what?' He just started at me 'you.' I pecked his lips and turned back to the screen I could now see harry was in shock and honestly so was I. Why did I do that, I'm guessing my brain was attracted to harry. I mean I wasnt complaining.

Being with harry made me slightly more comfortable and around 2 am I fell asleep on harry before I fell asleep I heard harry whisper to me 'a future with you sounds good' and those words rang in my head.

Waking up the next morning I had a shit ton of notifications and a tag from harry.

Wroetoshaw
Last night @y/n.l/n came to me upset as fuck and I'm glad she did cause I got to spend an amazing night bonding with her. She doesn't deserve anything that happens to her. Thanks for the fun night, we should do it again sometime. I love you weirdo.

Comments:
Ksi: OMFG YOU WENT TO HARRY YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND
miniminter:@ksi stan it
Ksi:@miniminter wtf dude
Zerkaahd:awh glad you cheered her up
Vikkstagram: someone there for her at least
Y/shaw: I hear weddng bells
Y/n.l/n: I love you too

I quickly commented and turned to see harry asleep I'm guessing he fell asleep after posting. I wriggled my way out of Harry's arms and headed into the kitchen. 'Goodmorning' callux was stood next to calfrezzy both of them sipping their drinks. 'Hey' I smiled. 'You and harry, ya know?' This got me I begun to explode into laughter. 'No no no I was just really sad so I came to harry and he comforted me not with sex or anything like that we just sat and watched films,' freezy raised his eyebrow 'sureeee' I punched his arm 'shut up' they both just laughed at me.

I headed into Harry's room he was now awake but I needed to go I had shit to do. 'I'm gonna leave you but I want to say thank you for doing this' harry stood up and pulled me into a hug. 'We should do it again sometime' I nodded 'yeah' he leaned back and quickly kissed me it sent butterflies in my stomach but me being the awkward person I am put up a peace symbol and left.

I found myself not driving to my house but, too JJ? I then thought deep about why I would need to talk to JJ and then I remembered I hadn't told him about how long I had left. Well this is gonna suck.

I gave JJ a quick text and he headed out and sat in my passenger seat. 'What's up?' His voice boomed in my car. 'Let's drive first' I knew where I wanted to go. I was heading to the restaurant I first met JJ at. We went in and headed to the same table. 'Ooh throwback I like it' JJ giggled like a school girl as we sat. We both decided on sharing some nachos and then we got milkshakes cause why not. We had been chomping on food for a good 5 minutes when I decided now or never.

'Jide' it was almost a whisper 'yeah y/n/n 'i took one of his hands into mine. 'My illness has gotten worse' I could feel myself tearing but I bit my lip and refused to cry. 'I have two years' I watched as JJs face fell. 'Wh-what?' I didnt make eye contact with him I felt almost guilty. 'Then' he puffed out his chest 'let's make it your best 2 years' I looked up from my hands and looked into his eyes. 'I love you olajide Olatunji' he beamed at me 'I love you too y/n l/n'.

Ksi
Whatever happens to you I'm here and always loving you bestfriend
Tagged:@y/n.l/n
Comments turned off

(A/N) 3 chapters in 1 day I think woah would you look at that please vote x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.4K 31
Mirrin bumps into her old friend Josh while she is in a controlling relationship she is not enjoying anymore, When she goes and stays with Josh and h...
101K 1.5K 60
•Completed• 22 year old chloe is familiar with the wider known sidemen, however she remains a mystery to the audience. A hidden figure in the back of...
159K 1.4K 53
SEQUEL TO MINIMINTER'S SISTER "Sophie Minter...we are going to have the most perfect children one day, I'd bet on it." "Careful, you sound like Freya...
40.7K 1.2K 14
she's only there for two weeks WARNING: depression, anxiety and suicidal triggers. completed: november twenty first, twenty fifteen