The Pentelements *SLOW UPDATE...

By Josalen144

Kirstie can see into the future Avi can see the past Mitch is a charmer Kevin is the brain Scott is the brawn... More

PROLOGUE
Ch. 1 Meetings at the Mall
Ch. 2 New Arrival
Ch. 3 Robots and Aliens
Ch. 4 Avi's Family
Ch. 5 Motel Madness
Ch. 6 Can You Hear Me?
Ch. 7 Testing Talents
Ch. 8 Showing Avi & Sneaking Around
Ch. 9 Let's Talk
Ch. 10 Questions and Confessions
Ch. 11 Stolen
Ch. 12 Police Station
A/N Anniversary Party!!!!
Ch. 13 First Look
Ch. 14 Pursuing the Persuader
Ch. 15 All Around the Mulberry Bush
Ch. 16 Can I Play?
Ch. 17 Don't You Dare
Ch. 18 Uh Oh
A/N Sneak Peek
Ch. 19 What Did You Do?!
Ch. 20 We Need A Plan
Ch. 21 Race Against Time
Ch. 22 Survival Strategy
Ch. 23 Plane Escape
Ch. 24 What A Day
Ch. 25 Family Matters
Ch. 26 Goodbye
Ch. 28 Truth or Dare
Ch. 29 Group Chat
Ch. 30 Almost There
Ch. 31 Test Drive
A/N Valentine's Day (OPEN)
Ch. 32 Chores
Ch. 33 Ruckus
Ch. 34 Welcome
Ch. 35 Break It
Ch. 36 Are We There Yet?
Ch. 37 Getting Started
Ch. 38 Avi's Turn
Ch. 39 Cheerleader
Ch. 40 Trampoline
Ch. 41 Explanation (Avi)
Ch. 42 Fun Times
Ch. 43 Early Morning
Ch. 44 Eggs
Ch. 45 Double Yolk
Ch. 46 Face Value
Ch. 47 Boots
Ch. 48 Getting Ready
Ch. 49 Fashion Police
Ch. 50 :)
Ch. 51 Growth Spurt
Ch. 52 Explanation (Kevin/Todrick)
Ch. 53 Friends and Foes
Ch. 54 Mitch vs. Avi
Ch. 55 Two Against One
Ch. 56 Accidentally, Of Course
Ch. 57 Police Chase
Ch. 58 Breathe
Ch. 59 Munchie
Ch. 60 Meditate
Ch. 61 Stirling's Strings
A/N Quick Update

Ch. 27 Shenanigans

268 18 4
By Josalen144

*Kevin's P.O.V*

After the plane landed, everyone got off and we made our way over to the baggage claim to get our luggage. As we waited, I noticed Mitch was looking around nervously and kept a tight grip on Miguel's duffle bag.

"What are you so worried about?" I asked him.

"Eu não estou preocupado!" Mitch snapped, and I raised an eyebrow.

He glared at me for a few seconds before his eyes softened. Sighing, Mitch sat down on a bench and put Miguel's duffle bag into his lap.

"Okay fine, I guess I'm a little worried." He admitted. "I just keep expecting to see Derek or Miguel coming after us."

"Hey, don't worry about them. They're back in Puerto Rico. Besides, from what you've told me, you might've gotten Derek arrested." I assured him, and Mitch seemed to relax a little bit.

"Sim, you're probably right."

He didn't say anything else after that, and neither did I. I left him alone with his thoughts and turned my attention to Avi and Kirstie. They were messing around on the conveyor belt again, and this time they got yelled at. I chuckled as the two of them were scolded by a few people and I finally saw our luggage. I grabbed the bags and went over to their rescue.

"Excuse me," I said, interrupting the conversation. "I'm really sorry about my friends, but we have to go."

I grabbed Avi and Kirstie and brought them over by Mitch. Embarrassed, the two of them grabbed their suitcases and got ready to leave. Once I was sure they were situated, I turned to Mitch.

"Do you want to come with us, or is this where we part ways?" I asked him, and he stood up.

"I'm afraid this is where we must part ways. It's a shame cause I was really starting to like you guys. Ah bem, maybe we'll see each other again someday. Provavelmente não." He consoled with fake sadness.

Mitch got up and started walking towards one of the exits. As he was leaving, we all heard a conversation that a few TSA agents were having.

"Hey, make sure you keep an eye out. Apparently there was a robbery at a bank in Puerto Rico. Well, the guy who robbed the bank said he was robbed in the middle of the night. He seemed really pissed about it." One recalled.

Mitch heard them and froze.

"Let me guess, they thought they could get away by fleeing to the states." Another scoffed.

"I guess so. He's said to have gotten off a plane from Puerto Rico and is carrying a black and white duffle bag... Bet I can find him first." The other one said, and they argued amongst themselves.

As they argued, Mitch carefully made his way back to us.

"Você sabe o que, I've been thinking. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad to stay with you three a little while longer." He said quickly.

"Really?" Avi asked, not buying it.

"Yes really, now when can we leave?" Mitch snapped, and I chuckled.

"We can leave right now actually."

"Don't you need to rent a car or something?"

"Nope, we can take my own car. It's in the parking lot. It's been sitting there for a while." I explained.

Mitch was about to ask something else when he saw a few other TSA agents walking towards us. In a panic, he threw the duffle bag at Kirstie and grabbed my wrist.

"Sounds great! Let's go!" He announced, shoving us towards some doors that lead outside.

No one argued as Mitch ushered us out of there. A few minutes later, we were in the dark parking lot looking for my car.

"Ugh, isso está demorando muito! I thought you said you had a car?" Mitch grumbled, annoyed.

"I do, I just need to remember where I parked it..." I told him, scratching my head. "It's been a little while since we were in California, not to mention the lack of light."

"Yeah, and why did you give me the duffle bag?" Kirstie asked, sitting it on the ground.

"Porque, they said they were looking for a guy. Not a girl. Less suspicious." He said in a duh tone, then he turned to me. "I thought you were supposed to be smart. You can't even remember where you parked your car."

"There are lots of places I could've parked and logical reasons behind them all. I mean I guess I could ask Avi to-" Mitch cut me off by snatching my keys and climbing on top of a nearby car.

"What are you-" Avi didn't have a chance to ask his question.

Mitch raised my keys in the air and pressed the alarm button. Several yards away, a car alarm started going off. With an eyeroll, Mitch hopped off the car and started walking towards the noise.

"Found it." He stated, tossing my keys back to me and grabbing the duffle bag.

We all watched him go for a few seconds before slowly following. As we got closer to my car, I turned off the alarm and unlocked the trunk. Kirstie ran ahead of us and immediately started packing the luggage. Avi, Mitch, and I stayed back and let her work her magic.

I still didn't understand how she could do it so quickly, but in a few short minutes, Kirstie had all the luggage packed snugly in the trunk. Well, minus the duffle bag full of cash, but that was mainly because Mitch refused to put it somewhere out of sight.

Once she finished, everyone started piling in the car, but she stopped Mitch.

"Wait a second... are you taller than me?" Kirstie asked, and Mitch looked her up and down.

"Uh, yeah I think so?"

"How can that be? Just a few days ago we were the same height." She exclaimed, and he just shrugged.

"I dunno. Growth spurt I guess." He said with a smirk, then got in the car.

Kirstie looked at her reflection in the window and pouted before getting in the car too. Once everyone was buckled up and ready, I started driving us out of the airport. We were on the road for a little while when I felt a yawn coming on. Looking in the rearview mirror, I saw Kirstie nodding off and Avi struggling to stay awake. Next to me, Mitch was still clinging to the duffle bag, but he looked pretty tired too.

"Why don't we stay at a hotel for the night?" I suggested, and Kirstie blinked, trying to wake herself up more.

"What? But I thought-" She cut herself off with a yawn. "I thought we were going to your house."

"Yeah, but we're all pretty tired. Besides, I don't want to put everyone in danger by falling asleep at the wheel." I explained. "Any objections?"

No response.

"Alright then. Hotel it is."

I pulled into the closest hotel and before I could check us in, Mitch handed me a few fifties. As I looked at him confused, Mitch just shook his head.

"To help pay... pay for the room." He muttered, yawning in between words.

I nodded and in my tired state, only got us one room to share. No one seemed to mind or care about being in one room. Everyone just wanted to sleep. By the time we got inside the room, everyone flopped on the bed and fell asleep.

Several hours later, everyone was awake and back on the road. We were almost to my house when Mitch spoke up.

"Hey, can we stop by Starbucks?" He asked, spotting one coming up.

"Why? We're almost at Kevin's house." Avi told him, and Mitch rolled his eyes.

"Veja, I haven't slept in thirty two hours and-"

"We all slept at the hotel last night!" Kirstie interrupted, and Mitch glared at her.

"That may be so, but I couldn't sleep well because one of you, I'm not sure who, but one of you was snoring all night."

"You know, some snoring is caused from exhaustion." I informed him. "Everyone was tired so it's understandable."

"Listen, unless you want me to be a major pain in the ass, I suggest we stop by Starbucks."

"You're already a major pain in the ass." Avi mumbled, which earned a hit from Kirstie. "Ow."

"Yeah, well I'll be an even bigger pain if I don't get some caffeine within the next cinco minutos." Mitch threatened him, and I sighed.

"It's alright. We can make a quick pit stop." I told them, taking the exit to Starbucks.

I hadn't even stopped the car when Mitch opened the door and jumped out.

"I'll be right back. Don't touch my stuff." He warned, then he ran into the building.

We patiently waited for him to come out, besides Avi who was grumbling about Kirstie hitting him for no reason. A few minutes had passed when Mitch finally came out. His skipping had returned.

"Why are you so cheery?" I asked, and he smirked.

"I just got my drink for free." Mitch explained, then he sighed happily. "Eu amo ser eu."

Once he was back in my car, I continued the drive and we arrived at my house ten minutes later. After I parked, everyone grabbed their luggage and I lead them inside. Avi took a deep breath and sighed.

"I've missed this place." He said with a hum.

"We've only been here once." Kirstie told him, raising an eyebrow.

"Doesn't mean I can't miss it. I'm sure people who've only been to Disney World once, miss it when they leave."

"You know what I miss?" Mitch cut in.

"What?"

"How quiet it was before you opened your mouth." He snapped, then he walked into the living room.

"Okay, rude."

Avi pouted as Kirstie and I chuckled. Mitch sat on the couch and looked at the coffee table curiously. He lightly ran a finger along the wood for a second, then he quickly brushed it on the couch cushion. My phone vibrated in my pocket, catching my attention. I checked it and smiled when I saw I'd received a message and noticed who it was from.

"Ooh, is that your friend from earlier?" Kirstie asked me as I typed out my response.

"Yes actually. He says he's finally getting on a plane and should be here in a few hours."

Kirstie squealed in delight.

"Oh my gosh, I can't wait to meet him! From what I saw, he seems really amazing."

"Smartest man I know." I said with a smile.

"Wait, I thought you were supposed to be the smartest?" Avi questioned.

"I don't count. My smarts are a power, his come from hard work. Although I worked just as hard as him, I kind of had an unfair advantage. Still, he truly is amazing."

"Well now I wanna meet this guy too."

"It'll be a few hours before he gets here." I told him. "Maybe we could do something fun to pass the time?"

"Like what? Play hopscotch?" Mitch asked sarcastically.

"We could play Truth or Dare to get to know each other better." Kirstie suggested, and he thought for a moment then shrugged.

"Meh, I've got nothing better to do."

"What about you, Avi?"

"Nope. I am not playing that game." He insisted, crossing his arms.

"Okay, but why not though?" Mitch wondered, curious.

"Yeah, it'll be fun!" Kirstie promised.

Avi glanced over and they both gave him devilish grins. He jumped back and grabbed my arm.

"No way! I don't trust you two with my life." He argued, and I chuckled.

"What if we made a rule? Something like... 'No one is allowed to dare anyone to do anything dangerous.' How's that?" I questioned, and Avi nodded.

"That's acceptable. I'll be able to play if we use that rule."

Mitch rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Way to take all the fun out of it." He mumbled, sipping his drink.

"Still wanna play?" Kirstie quizzed, and Mitch sighed.

"I guess."

"Great! Now who wants to go first?"

~*~*~

A/N Did you like this chapter? I know it's kinda filler but let me know in the comments! Anyway, I love you guys and don't forget to boop that little vote button with your nose <3 BAI!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 13.7K 79
Avi and Mitch are the only ones of Pentatonix that are single. The other three members are constantly teasing them, but what happens when they've had...
62.5K 2.8K 21
While taking his baby cousin to the circus, Scott falls under the spell of odd ringleader Mitch. After obsessing over the other man for months, Scott...
54.6K 1.2K 27
Kirstie is in love with Scott and she doesn't know how to tell him, but what will she do when someone tells her that he loves her?
11.4K 518 20
Mitch, Scott, Avi, and Kevin all love to get into trouble doing crazy things even if they're in school. What happens when they meet a girl named Kirs...