FEAR โ‡พ THE WALKING DEAD

By voidgrimess

๐—™๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ | " to be afraid." Ella Grace Walsh is a survivor. STANDALONE (GLENN RHEE X FEM!OC) (MALE!OC X FEM... More

๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™
ACT ONE
i. | frog legs
ii. | dead man walking
iii. | the man with a crossbow
iv. | to save an asshole
v. | "i want some chihuahuas"
vi. | the burial of many
vii. | "only i can make those jokes"
viii. | cdc
ix. | scary actions
x. | no way out
ACT TWO
xi. | the loss of another
xii. | to find a little girl
xiii. | horse girl
xiv. | soft goodbyes
xv. | the plan to find sophia
xvi. | untold truth
xvii. | "a chupa. . . what?"
xviii. | the barn
xix. | beth greene has fallen ill
xx. | "i can't lose him too"
xxi. | suicide isn't the answer
xxii. | randall's fate
xxiii. | the escaped prisoner
xxiv. | the greene farm downfall
ACT THREE
xxv. | seven months in
xxvi. | "our home"
xxvii. | mere luck
xxviii. | a man who survived a walker bite
xxix. | gore and glory
xxx. | the ones we lose
xxxi. | little ass-kicker
xxxii. | "you're the closest thing i have to a father"
xxxiii. | rescue team
xxxiv. | merle dixon is a bad man
xxxv. | kill the governor
xxxvi. | "i don't know yet"
xxxvii. | the governor's first reckoning
xxxviii. | 99 problems
xxxix. | a familiar face
xl. | prepping for war
xli. | grimes equals murderer
ACT FOUR
xlii. | thirty days down the drain
xliii. | walkers can fly
xliv. | an infection
xlv. | the virus is spreading
xlvi. | walker, walker, walker
xlvii. | medicine is our friend
xlviii. | goodbye
xlix. | we're too far gone
l. | everything happens for a reason
li. | "i hate him"
lii. | all in this together
liii. | an unknown destination
liv. | jarred peaches
lv. | the sign of sanctuary
ACT FIVE
lvi. | no sanctuary
lvii. | matthew 5:5
lviii. | "survivors!"
lix. | there are better angels
lx. | harsh reality
lxv. | bad mojo
lxvi. | goodbye, old friend
lxvii. | richmond, virginia
lxviii. | another forsaken barn
lxix. | the distance
lxx. | "remember"
lxxi. | happy thoughts
lxxii. | "you don't fight, you die"
lxxiii. | a meeting
ACT SIX
lxxiv. | who let the dogs out
lxxvi. | "he's dead"
lxxvii. | uncle rick
lxxviii. | start to finish
lxxix. | "i will always find you"
lxxx. | jesus
lxxxi. | news and travel
lxxxii. | "negan?"
lxxxiii. | not alexandria's fight
lxxxiv. | who is negan?
lxxxv. | decapitation
lxxxvi. | death will follow
lxxxvii. | the day will come when you won't be
ACT SEVEN
lxxxviii. | the day has come
lxxxix. | good morning, sun
xc. | i'm gonna bury you
xci. | lots of guts
xcii. | "i've missed you"
xciii. | who would ever want to be king?
xciv. | my firefly
xcv. | ocean baby
xcvi. | the saviors last day
xcvii. | his last day
ACT EIGHT
xcviii. | mourning lamb
xcix. | down with the saviors
c. | "i believe in rick"
ci. | carl the selfless
cii. | a better world

lxxv. | no rest for the wicked

803 19 1
By voidgrimess

ARRIVING AT ALEXANDRIA, Ella and Morgan split up. Ella ran inside the community to help and to put the dog someplace safe from walkers and from the people inside the community as Morgan was helping everyone by taking care of the semi-truck driven into the side of the Alexandrian walls. Ella had her gun out, firing it whenever someone got too close or she saw someone attacking a resident. Her priority was not to help the residents quite yet, it was to put the puppy in a safe room, stored away for a little bit which would be the clinic. She hoped Denise and Rosita would know how to take care of this puppy while she went out to help the residents of Alexandria fight these people who tore the communities walls down for the walkers they brought along to rip apart at the residents from the inside out.

Ella stormed into the clinic, aiming her gun just to be sure it wasn't one of the bad guys. She put her gun away, locking eye contact with Eugene. "Do we have formula? Any kind of formula?" she desperately questioned the people in the room, looking from Tara, to Denise, to Eugene. "Any kind of formula?! Baby formula?!" she asked them all desperately. They looked at each other. "Guys? I have a fucking puppy in my arms so I'm asking you one more time before I go out there with this puppy and kill those people to get to the food cabinet. Baby formula will be just fine if we-"

"Judith's formula would be in food cabinet. But I wouldn't recommend it." Denise grunted as she was holding down an IV to stay in place of an injured residents arm.

"Why?" Ella asked.

Eugene crossed his arms. "All puppies are lactose intolerant."

Denise looked up at Ella again after she moved Tara's hands to the bleeding wound on the resident. "We have goat milk and cow milk. That's the best you're gonna get without any issues. Use one of Judith's bottles we have in there to feed the puppy. But you will have to go back out there with the pup-"

Ella handed the puppy to Denise, taking her gun back out. "No, you take the puppy and put him somewhere safe. Eugene," she looked at the terrified man. "You're coming with me."

He shook his head. "No, no, no. I can't. I'll be better use here."

"Eugene, this is not for debate." Ella clenched her jaw, gripping the gun even tighter.

"Please-"

Ella grabbed his arm, a crazy look in her eyes, and glared him down while she dragged him out of the clinic. "Stop being a coward for crying out loud, man!" she shouted at him. She got him down the steps before she had to fire her gun at someone. She was ready to take off before she realized Eugene wasn't following her. "Come on!" she yelled at him again when he was just standing by the clinic door. He looked back at Tara and Denise. He took a deep breath before he nodded and walked down the steps. "Thank you." she whispered to him. She placed a finger on his chest. "Do you have a weapon? Anything to protect yourself with? Gun? Knife?" she asked him in a hurried manner.

He scrunched his nose up, slowly nodding his head. "I suppose I do."

"I don't know what you mean by that, but I'm gonna take your word on it." she pointed at a building. "Eugene, I know you can do this. You wanna know why?" she asked him. He shook his head. She sighed, rolling her eyes at his head shaking, and she told him anyway, "The building is just right there. It's not even a mile away. It's two minutes away. If that." she began approaching the building. "Keep your head down. Shoot on sight, or hide behind something until they're dead, it doesn't matter. Follow me." she whispered, pulling her gun out. He obliged.

She aimed her gun at a person, taking in his appearance. There was a huge 'W' carved into his forehead. She squinted her eyes at him and squeezed the trigger in confusion. She stepped over his body, motioning for Eugene to follow her again. She and Eugene slipped past a few men running after some residents with their weapons, their machetes. She wanted to help save those residents of Alexandria but there was nothing she could do without alerting some toward the food pantry. She had to get inside the food pantry before anyone found it and took what they wanted to before they fled to take the food back to their camp.

Ella grabbed a handful of Eugene's shirt and pushed him against a wall. She pressed a finger to her lips. She peered over the side of the house, watching a couple of men trying to break inside the food pantry. She aimed her gun and squeezed the trigger twice, taking them both down in a matter of seconds. She looked at Eugene, nodding at him. They ran toward the food pantry, running down the steps. Ella attempted to open the door, but it was locked. She tried looking inside, she didn't see anyone. "Hello? It's Ella! Let me in, please!" she yelled. She banged her hands on the door a few times. "Hello? Anyone?" she called out. "Come on! Eugene and I need to get milk!"

Finally, she heard the door unlock.

Ella sighed in relief. She immediately opened the door and stepped inside. She looked around for whoever was inside. She still didn't see them. She decided to let it be, they were safe in here. She walked to the refrigerator and opened it to search for the goat milk. "Cow milk. . . baby milk. . ." she trailed off. "Aha. Goat milk." she whispered. She grabbed it and emptied it into a baby bottle Eugene had found. "Do you think the bottle tip is too big for the puppy?" she asked him.

"It might be, but it's the best we got." Eugene frowned.

"Yeah."

"We have the milk, so we should head back," Eugene paused, his eyes glossing over her wound on her forearm. "Is that a dog bite from the puppies mom?" he asked her, seemingly tense.

Ella covered it with the bottle. "I'll tell you later," she nodded. He frowned. "Keep an eye out for any of those dudes."

With that, they both ran back to the clinic. Ella shot and shot at the men with the 'W's on their heads until the ones in their way went down to the ground. She didn't trust they were dead until their bodies stopped twitching for the ones they "killed" by the pantry had disappeared and was no where to be found.

They ran inside the clinic. Ella handed Eugene the bottle. "Please feed him," she looked at the other two women hovering over the lady. "I'm gonna go help out our people." she informed.

"Please be safe." Tara called out.

Ella threw a thumb ups in the air.

____________________________

ELLA WAS WEAVING through houses, shooting anyone in her sight that had the 'W' carved into their heads, that looked like they've never showered or changed their clothes, that didn't have any guns only machetes or daggers. She was giving these fuckers no fucking mercy. She knew Rick would not want to watch these men and women walk away alive, he would murder every single one of these guys for every Alexandrian death a thousand times over if he had to do so. The group of the W's already killed dozens of the Alexandrian residents with no remorse or guilt, so Ella didn't feel any for these bad guys either. They were just another means to end.

With every single turn between houses, there were more and more of these guys huddled together waiting to attack only to be killed by Ella seconds after they started charging toward the fleeing residents.

Ella wondered if there would ever be an end to them after she killed them in cold blood. She wished it would end soon. She wished she could be the same coward she used to be not too long ago for hiding from it all wouldn't make her feel bad and not helping wouldn't make her feel bad. If she were a coward, she wouldn't give a damn if she was the last woman standing in the community. She wouldn't care if she had to look Rick in the eye and tell him she hid while everyone was being annihilated outside.

After each kill, she would feel their blood splatter all over her face and into her hair after she shot them. She would feel their blood seep onto her hands after stabbing her knife into their necks, watching the blood drain from their faces. She would feel them wipe their own blood and the residents they had killed into her shirt or her pants when they tried to stop her from ending their life. And now, Ella didn't like the feeling of blood anymore after she killed so many of the bad guys today for them breaking into their home and murdering their friends.

Ella plunged her dagger into the back of someone's neck when they were turned away from Ella. Their hands tried to grab Ella or the knife sticking into their neck but they were dead before they could really truly do anything. Ella took out her knife, wiping it from front to back while the woman fell. She sighed out loud, staring at the corpse. She decided to sit next to them and stay until they turned into a walker. She sat against the house wall, gripping onto her gun.

A tear fell from her eye. "Fuck." she whispered, wiping the tear away.

Footsteps rustled out. Ella aimed her gun in the direction she heard them from. "Oh. . . Rosita. . . sorry." she laughed and lowered her gun.

Rosita approached Ella. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, probably." Ella shrugged.

Rosita sat on her knees next to the body, taking her knife and sinking it into their skull when their eyelids were moving about. "It's over. There's. . . no one left. Everyone is going around now to kill whoever is turning." Rosita looked at Ella, who was only staring at the deceased woman. Rosita frowned. She got up and made her way over to Ella. She plopped down next to the brunette, wrapping her arms around her, her head laying on her shoulder and her hand rubbing her back. Ella silently cried.

She was over killing people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 242 23
"Her getting out man, that had nothing to do with me. I left her to die! I may hate that girl of yours, but she is a survivor." Cassie Grimes never t...
86.2K 1.5K 54
pre-apocalypse melanie always felt small and alone in the big city she lived in. moving at a young age forcefully didn't make the situation any easie...
249K 8.4K 70
kloe schmidt raised her ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด to allow herself to love glenn rhee. โŽฏโœผโŽฏ { glenn rhee x fem!oc } { season 1 - 4 } { book 1/3? } 2021 ยฉel...
2.1K 31 20
โ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด. ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ.โž kinda ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—— ( carl grimes x fem!oc ) the walking dead || season 3 - ?