A Whole New Multiverse: Arrow

By Lauriver1fanboy

Explanation for rewrite in first chapter. My name is Oliver Queen. After failing to stop a crisis unlike anyt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Up for Adoption

252 2 0
By Lauriver1fanboy

Sorry for doing this again, but after seeing the first three parts of crisis, I got some new ideas that I just cannot think of how work into this saga, plus I'm not exactly thrilled with the way the whole new multiverse has been developing, so I'm putting this saga up for adoption on both fanfiction and Wattpad. I'm going to start writing a newer version of this saga under a new title and it will have a legends story in it. I will be leaving the whole new multiverse up so that way someone can claim it and it will remain up for people who like this franchise, I just will no longer be updating it. I'm sorry I'm doing this again, but this version of the whole new multiverse is not going as I planned. I'm not sure when the next version will be up, but it will be under a different title. I will post when the saga has been adopted and by who so that you guys will know who to go to for further updates to it.

Hope you guys understand and don't get too frustrated with me, but if you are, too bad, it can't be to shocking that I'm doing this after Crisis aired.

Lauriverfanboy1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 6.8K 23
"So, no matter what you need me for, no matter who or what you're facing, I will not let you down." ~ Oliver Queen, "One Call Away" Three months afte...
15.1K 263 52
The last thing that Oliver Queen remembered was that he was dying with Sara and Barry by his side after creating the new universe. He wakes up to fin...
29.6K 758 47
My name is Oliver Queen. After giving my life to create a new multiverse, I was given a second chance, not only at life, but to correct my mistakes a...
3.9K 54 16
All Laurel wants is to save her city, so she became a lawyer by day and a spy by night and day. No one knew about her being a spy but her dad. She wa...