Escape the Night Season 2 wit...

By Skaterwolf12

Karlea is Joey's girlfriend. (I know Joey said that he was gay but pretend that he did not.) Karlea follows... More

1ST A/N
Ep. 1 The Mascarade Ball Part 1
Ep. 1 The Mascarade Part 2
2. A/N
A/N
Ep. 2 The Masquerade Ball Part 3
3. A/N
Ep. 2 The Masquerade Part 4
1.6k reads
Ep.3 A Tangled Web Part 1
Ep. 4 A Nation Divided Part 1
Quick Explanation
Quick Announcement
Ep. 5 The Gingerbread Woman
Ep. 6 Endless Winter Night
Quick Break
2 to 6 week break
About season 4
Almost to 7.50k views
Season 4 Update
(Important) My Thoughts on Shane Dawson
Updates on the way!!!

I need help.

281 2 1
By Skaterwolf12

I want to do a short story  in the Behind the Scenes story based on the show "Fear Factor" where either Karlea and Joey go on together as one team and the Nathan and Ridley and another team or Karlea and Nathan go on.

Couple of things though...
1. I feel as though Karlea and Joey might work together, but I honestly have no clue what Joey is afraid of. I mean he hosts Escape the Night so yep. If you guys know please help me.

2. Karlea and Nathan might work as well because they share some fears. Karlea is afraid of snakes, dead animals (She's loves animals) and drowning because she can't swim. Nathan is scared of blood and needles from his past.

Help me please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 92 19
*Completed* Hey, guys, it is me. This is what you have all been waiting for now. So yeah Karlea is Joey's girlfriend and she has lived through two of...
15.1K 108 17
Joey knew who I wanted. Alex...He's in there, I can feel his presence, the question is... Can I survive another night? A brand new start? Another who...
10.8K 118 14
Emma Harrett is a YouTuber and a friend of Joey and she has been worrying for him for quite a while after his "disappearance" that was until she rece...
17.1K 180 16
"TERA NO!" "I'm sorry Mathew I can't let you die" _________________________________________ Tera is a very popular YouTuber and is Matpat and Steph's...