Ep. 1 The Mascarade Part 2

Karlea's POV

"How are we going to get past that vampire out there? It's too bad that we don't have a stake because we could just kill him then." I said and started trying to find something that would distract the vampire. I started to think that there has got to be something around here. The machine must have something to help us somewhere. I coughed and a couple dots of bloody mucus came up. And I did not really think of it. Right now I needed to help Joey and Liza find a way to get past the vampires.

Liza found out that her pin was a key and it unlocked the machine. We the had to find three aunks. Liza had found the first and second one. I found the last one on the side of a clock. I had to jump to try and reach it but I was still to short. I jumped again because I did not really want to get help from anyone. I wanted to prove that I was able to take care of my self. After I had jumped once more, I felt a pair of arms lift me up to the clock. I grabbed the aunk and felt the arms put me down. I turned around and saw what looked to be Shane. I then remembered that he was dead and it turned out to be a vampire that was lifting me up.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here.  If it isn't a pretty girl who has no idea of the power she has. Why the sorceress would be happy to see you. She might even let your friends go free from this place if you come with me." The vampire told me. If my friends will not be hurt by me doing this, then I have to.

     "Ok I'll go with you to the sorceress. She better let my friends go home." I am hoping that she will let my friends leave. My friends could go back to their normal lives and Joey will be able to find someone who is worth his love.

     "Come with me and if you try to run then I will be forced to bite you in the neck." I just nod because I don't want to be bitten. The vampire leads me to the dungeon. He told me that he would be back when the sorceress is ready for me. 

     The vampire took me to the sorceress's lair. "Well you have a strong power. I have been watching you. You have only scratched the surface of what your powers can do. If you agree to join me, then I can show you and teach you everything there is to know about magic." I fell like this is a trap. If I join her then, she might use my powers against them.

Joey's P.O.V

    I looked at where Karlea was before  only to realize that she was not there. Where could she be at? She was over by the clock last time. "Liza do you know where Karlea is? I thought that she was near you. We have to find her."

     I hoped that a vampire did not catch her. If that is what happened then there vampires are going to get it. Karlea is strong and she knows how to take care of her self. We need to get out of here and find her.

Karlea's POV

     I am back in the dungeon again. I don't know what to do. I might say no so I can go home, but if I do thatthen my friends might never leave this place. If I join her then my friends can go home, but I will be forced to stay here and never she anyone I love again. Just as I was about to decide, a werewolf came to my rescue. "What the? Who are you? Thanks for the rescue. I'm Karlea." I told the werewolf.

   "I'm Wylo and I am here to protect you. I am a friend of Allison. She sent me when she saw you be bought here." Wylo told me. We ran out of the dungeons and outside.

To be continued...