I Transmigrated into an otome...

By Liliana_York

Kameko has a perfect life; a loving family, people she could truly trust and herself, a beautiful and strong... More

Author's Note
1. I died in an 'accident'
2. Reincarnated? Meh? Into an Otome game?!,
3. Oh well
4. Crown Prince
5. Guest
6. Lets get along, brother
7. Debut
8. K
9. What's with this world?
10. Two Identity.
Not An Update!
11. Characters
12. Mind game: The Queen, The Joker and The King Part 1
13. The Queen, The Joker and The King Part2
14. Lawless
The Author has something to say
15. Lady's Lazy Life
16. His Obsession
17. Little innocent lamb
Special Chapter
18. "Who are you?"
You don't need to read as it's extra
19. Narcissari
This Author is really thankful≧﹏≦
20. SevenKin
The Author has something to say: 2
21. Dream
22. The Unexpected(s)
23. Truth?
This Author's Boring Thoughts
24. Beauty causes distruction
25. Her precious!
26. Birthday
Thank you for Understanding.
27. Home!
28. A play

Characters

19.7K 422 700
By Liliana_York

(Edited)

1. Kameko Higurashi (Before reincarnation)

Age: 17

Height:167 cm

Likes: Herself, money, fun people, insulting people she has beefs with.

Dislikes: People that talks rubbish about her loved ones and hypocrites.

Appearance: Blond hair, grey eyes and pink lips.

Family: Father (alive), mother (dead), older brother(alive), younger sister(missing).

A normal high school student who has a loving family, friends she cares about and lots of love for herself that is until someone 'accidently' hits a flower pot on her head. And looses her life she never wished to end.

2. Amerllyis De' Scarlet Lapis

(Ignore her eye color 👀💃)

Age:15 (When the game starts)

Height: 165 cm

Likes: Herself, family, money, food, fun people, insulting people, Serena and herself (again-_-)

Dislikes: People who disses better than her, two faced etc.

Appearance: Blue hair with a shade of pink that is hardly seen, sky blue eyes and cherry red lips.

Magic: Dark, creation, destruction, earth and water.

Family: Father (alive), mother(alive), adopted brother.

(Reincarnated) Only daughter of the Duke family. She is dotted heavily on by her parents and brother, has a handsome prince as her fiancee and is surrounded by beautiful people. Everything about her life is perfect, on the outside. As on the inside, only god knows what goes through that head of hers.

3. Serena Rivermoore (Heroine)

Age: 15 (When the game starts)

Height: 163 cm

Appearance: Beautiful blond hair that comes down to her waist, dark red like pink eyes and light pink lips.

Magic: Light and earth.

Family: Father(alive), mother(dead).

Likes: Amerllyis, flowers, sweets and her family.

Dislikes: Annoying people, Bitches etc

Hailing from a baron family, her family does not have a high status but is still loved by her parents which she thinks is enough. She's just a 'happy go lucky' type of girl and can be very protective of her loved ones.

Capture Targets

1. Zen Rivers' Alger De' Obelia(Crown Prince)

(Some what like this)

Age: 17(When the game starts)

Height: 185 m

Likes: Amerllyis and interesting people.

Dislikes: People who likes Amerllyis

Appearance: Light silver hair, dark blue eyes that can hypnotize anyone despite their gender.

Magic: Creation, destruction, fire and earth.

Family: Father(alive), mother(alive), younger brother(alive)

Eldest son of the imperial family and also the crown prince of the country. Voted as the 'Best looking man' and 'Perfect man' by the nobles, he is wanted by the girls in the kingdom; he appears and acts to be a gentleman but has a twisted personality.

2. Zero De' kiel Lapis

(How I imagine him to look)

Age: 17(When the game starts)

Height: 183 cm

Likes: To have fun (as in teasing,dissing or pulling her legs) with his sister

Dislikes: People like his former parents.

Appearance: Jet black hair, bloody red eyes that makes people feel attracted to him.

Magic: Shadow, dark, earth, water, air and fire.

Family: Father, mother, and younger sister.

Adopted son of Duke Claude De' Kiel Lapis and the only heir to the duke family. He was taken in by the age of 10 after he killed his own parents but disguised it as murder; wears a gentleman mask but has a cold and sadistic personality.

3. Ezekiel Reinhart De' Alger Obelia

Age: 15(When the game starts)

Height: 179 cm

Likes: Amerllyis, Serena, his family and sweets.

Dislikes: None

Appearance: Jet black hair, dark hazel blue eyes.

Magic: Dark, earth, water and air.

Family: Father, mother and older brother.

Second prince and son of the imperial family. He's a true gentleman and is really kind to everyone, no matter what their status is. He can be really possessive to his loved ones and has a little bit of yandere personality.

4. Leo Ve' Reinard Lance

Age: 17(When the game starts)

Height: 181 cm

Likes: Swords, Amerllyis, cute girls.

Dislikes: Two face Bitches

Appearance: Silver hair and light gold eyes .

Magic: All the elemental magic

Family: Father (alive), mother (dead), step-mother (alive), step-sister (alive)

Lives his life to serve the future king and become an aide like his father. He has a cold personality and can only show his smile to Zen and Amerllyis.

Other Characters, in brief.

1. Claude De' Zeil Lapis

Age: 33

Appearance: Blue hair with beautiful blue eyes.

Status: Duke

Likes: His wife, Amerllyis, work

Dislikes: None

Magic: Water, fire and air

He is a really handsome man and attracts lots of women even though he's taken; has his heart given to his wife. He really loves his family and can do anything to protect them.

2. Veronica De' Rose Lapis

Age: 30

Appearance: Silver hair with deep blue eyes and cherry lips

Status: Duchess, was a princess of neighbouring country

Likes: Her husband, Amerllyis, Sweets and cute girls

Dislikes: None

Magic: Ice, water, shadow

A very beautiful woman who was also a princess of a neighbouring country. She fell in love with her husband at first sight and was also the one who declared that she would pursue him which made him find an interest in her. She loves her family very much.

3. Lyllia Matthews

Age: 18

Status: Personal maid of Amerllyis

Appearance: Light brown hair with Dark brownish red and pink lips

Likes: The Duke's family, sweets and herself (got affected by Amerllyis)

Magic: None

A maid who is perfect in almost everything, be it fighting, cooking, sewing, acting or dissing, she is an expert.

                  ___________________

A/N: So that'll be all for today ^_^ only the characters, haha ^_^"

Thank you for reading!

Edit: No characters in this book is sane, read at your own risk. ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 25.4K 30
Going by the name of Olivia Aim - a 22-year-old woman. She was an orphan and had been living in the slums, often killing and stealing to survive. Sh...
35.6K 2.1K 112
A cold-hearted, introverted girl. She always wore a hoodie, sat in a corner of the class, shut herself from others. She wasn't interested in gettin...
519K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
735K 25.8K 44
Kaede Sakamoto, just your average Japanese high school girl. She was hit by 'Truck-san' and died. Surprise surprise, she has reincarnated into an '...