The Lovegen App / kth x jjk

By Lainychu

Taehyung, a male omega, lives in a world were genotypes are everything and where people let their relationshi... More

Introduction
Prologue
01: DNA
02: Purple Haze
03: Wonderwall
04: Interstate Love Song
05: Lovefool
06: Bittersweet Symphony
07: Heart Shaped Box
08: All Mine
09: Friday I'm in love
10: Body Electric
11: Blue Velvet
12: This Love
13: Lucky Girl
14: Cruel World
15. Beautiful Player
16: Cola
17: Two Princes
18: The Truth Untold I
19: The Truth Untold II
20: Video Games
22: All Of Me
23: Bad Boy
24: Stigma
25: Autumn Eyes
26: Spring Day
27: Black
28: Numb
29: Boys Don't Cry
30: Break My Heart
31: Always
32. White Jasmine & Lavender
33. Frozen & Black
34. Wintersweets
35. Cherry Blossom
36. Hot Chocolate
37. Melting Snow
38. Coffee Beans
39. Paper Hearts
40. Vanilla
41. Vermillion
42. Bergamot
43. Muskwood
44. Tangled
45. Grey and Dull
46. Dear Jungkook
47. Winter Melody
48. Butterfly

21: Blue Jeans

1.6K 114 32
By Lainychu

Sunday morning, Jeongguk wanted to be a great boyfriend after their heated night. He took a quick shower and dressed in a plain white shirt tugged in some nice ripped blue jeans. And without waking Taehyung up he went out of the apartment to get breakfast for the two of them. Taehyung was picky about food and drinks, so Jeongguk wanted to impress him showing he already knew all his culinary tastes.

There was a popular and fancy café near the building, famous for its pastries and Colombian coffee. Jeongguk effortlessly crossed the street to reach the place, entering and running a hand through his black hair to comb it to the side. The glass showcase next to the counter had a large variety of different pastries. The alpha sighed, not sure of what to pick for his omega. To his eyes everything was the same, he could eat everything, but Taehyung was just too picky with food.

"Can I help you sir?" a girl's voice distracted him, making the alpha look up at the omega girl attending the coffee shop.

"Oh yes, what do you recommend for someone who loves chocolate but is not too sweet or too bitter..." Jeongguk was rambling, he was sure of it, but hell he wanted something perfect.

The girl seemed to be confused for a second. "Our brownies are very popular. Those are made with Swiss chocolate"

"They are delicious, you should try some brownies" Another girly voice surprised Jeongguk.

The alpha turned to look at his side and saw Joy, smiling broadly at him. Red lips contrasted perfectly with her fair skin, and black hair shorter than the last time he saw her. She was dressed in a short plaid skirt and boots reaching above her knees, a matching short coat, and a white blouse. The omega girl was very pretty, and most alphas in the coffee shop were ogling her.

"Hey Joy, what are you doing here?" Jeongguk put his hands in his jeans pockets tilting his head, watching the girl with an amused smile.

"I'm having a photoshoot in about an hour near this place, so I came here to have some breakfast," Joy said smiling, her eyes scanning shamelessly at the alpha in front of her.

Those tight blue jeans made fair justice to his thighs, ripped in the knees showing his well-built legs. A mouthwatering sight for anyone to see. And the rather tight white shirt accommodated his body in all the right places, making his muscles bulge and showing how toned the alpha was. How perfect he was, and how hot Joy's eyes were burning at the moment. At least 240 push-ups per day she thought.

Jeongguk noticed her scanning eyes and cough gaining her attention back. "On Sunday?"

"I'm a workaholic"

Jeongguk chuckled shaking his head. "And? Any alpha problem lately?

The girl smirked. "I think I'm having one right now," she said bluntly and Jeongguk cocked an eyebrow at her. "Anyways, what are doing here? Don't you live like half an hour or something from here?"

"I moved to this area, you know to be closer to the university," Jeongguk said as a matter of fact and the girl just nodded understanding.

"That's great, we should hang out soon," Joy said smiling widely again. "Want to have breakfast with me? I'm free for another hour..." she said looking at her white golden wristwatch to check the hour.

"I'm picking some breakfast for my boyfriend," Jeongguk said smiling apologetically at her.

And the word boyfriend had never stung so much in someone's soul as it was doing it for Joy at the moment. Still, she managed to smile at him.

"Right... your soulmate...."

Jeongguk hummed with a loving smile, the mere thought of Taehyung working magic on his heart.

"But just one coffee? Or is your boyfriend waiting?" Joy asked, still holding on hope to have a little chat with the charming alpha that rescued her before.

Jeongguk lifted a single eyebrow again. "He's sleeping but..."

"Come on! Just one coffee, my treat!" She whined, pouting her bright red lips and Jeongguk sighed. He was polite enough to not refuse a friendly invitation, especially from an omega.

"Fine, just one coffee..." He replied with a small shrug.

"Great!" Joys exclaimed, clapping her hands and looking at the working girl who was still watching their interaction. "Two lattes and a box of brownies please" she ordered not even asking if Jeongguk wanted a latte. He didn't mind though, he would still buy two hot chocolates later for himself and Taehyung.

Joy was a popular singer in Seoul, also a model for her brand of clothes 'JoJoy', and beauty products. Her face was usually in advertising and all over the internet, so it was easy to recognize her. She was used to being asked for photos or to be photographed without her permission. But Jeongguk was not used to it. And he had spotted two giggling girls taking pictures of them, he could hear them talking, and whispering and it was irritating him greatly.

'Is that the Jeons' heir with Joy?'

'I think he is, are they dating?'

'I don't know but they look so cute together!'

He was about to stand up and scold those girls when Joy pressed her hand upon his forearm, sensing his tense muscles and giving him a gentle squeeze to calm him down.

"Don't mind them. Is inevitable when you're popular" Joy said offering him a comforting smile. "By the way... I think I know your boyfriend. Your post didn't show his face, but I could still recognize him" Joy spoke with a teasing smirk, sipping on her latte mug.

Jeongguk cocked another eyebrow. "You do?"

"Kim Taehyung, right?" she smiled at the surprised look on the alpha's face.

"How do you know?" Jeongguk's eyebrows were now furrowed, and his eyes narrowed at his female acquaintance.

"We are in an omega law class together, I usually do work with him" Joy explained earning a dumbfounded look from the alpha.

"Yoongi's class?" the alpha asked sipping his latte. The brown bag of brownies was neatly folded on the table, untouched.

"Yes! Do you know Yoongi too?" Joy asked amused, blinking her brown eyes. Jeongguk just nodded with a small hum, busy sipping on the delicious latte. "Well, is Taehyung then?" she asked again, determined to know who was the lucky omega with the perfect DNA matching score with Jeon Jeongguk.

Jeongguk grinned sheepishly. "Yeah, he is the one"

Joy looked hopeless for a moment, still, she forced a smile at the alpha. "I guess my chances are really low then, Taehyung is the most beautiful male omega I had seen..."

"He is" Jeongguk responded, eyes narrowed at the female omega in front of him. He couldn't tell if she was indeed interested in him or just being flirty.

Joy looked down at her mug, hands wrapped around the round cup and a sad smile embellishing her lips. "Can I show you something?" she asked, still looking down. A hand reached into her coat pocket for her phone.

Jeongguk was watching carefully at her movements. He gulped frowning when he saw her clicking on the lovegen app icon. Immediately the loading screen appeared showing her profile. Joy handed him her phone, wanting desperately for him to see her lovegenes.

The alpha was confused but took the phone inspecting it.

Park Sooyoung. Female omega.

Love Score 238.754.334

Lovegenes 23.500.000

DNA match 3

Almost ridiculous how much love score Joy had, higher than Jeongguk's. Even her score of lovegenes from other people hitting the heart button in her profile was higher than Jeongguk's. But she just has three DNA matches. Jeongguk couldn't help but frown and read three names.

Jay Park, Yook Sunjae and Jeon Jeongguk.

"Jay Park? The asshole from that day?" Jeongguk asked cocking an eyebrow, identifying the face of Joy's assaulter. Joy just nodded, sad eyes searching compassion in Jeongguk's dark brown orbs. "What about the other? This Sunjae guy?"

"His profile says not found, probably doesn't have the application on his phone..." Joy shrugged expecting Jeongguk's reaction as he clicked into his own name.

"Well, this guy is handsome, too bad he's taken" the alpha smirked, trying to add some humor to the gloomy mood of their little reunion. Joy laughed, covering her mouth while doing it.

"Too bad indeed," she said reaching for her phone and biting her lips. "Can you show me yours? I wanna see what it looks like to have an absolute match with someone" she pleaded, her tone of voice hopeful and a soft smile on her pretty face but Jeongguk was hesitant. "Please...?"

Jeongguk was uncertain but agreed on showing his lovegen to her. But the moment he clicked on the app icon Jeongguk's phone started ringing the love alarm. Joy's phone was making his phone sound loud, just like Taehyung did sometimes. Their phones were in sync and now Joy could express her feelings toward him through the app.

The alpha frowned deeply, wanting to turn off his phone to quiet down the tingling sound.

"Joy..."

"I'm sorry... I didn't know that was going to happen" she genuinely said, retrieving her phone to make it shut down, to turn it off, anything to make the sound go away, anything to make her less embarrassed.

"You like me?" Jeongguk asked bluntly, eyebrows still furrowed.

"I... I thought it was obvious..." she said, her pale cheeks bright red. She could feel her face on fire while trying hard to advert her eyes away from Jeongguk's piercing ones.

"I'm not good at reading people," the alpha said awkwardly accompanied by a heavy sigh. "I only can give you my friendship. I'm pretty much in love with Taehyung"

Again, the last words were like a dagger piercing deeply into Joy's heart, stabbing her with no mercy. "I know... I didn't intend to make your lovegen alarm ring... I didn't know that was actually a thing..."

"I'm not sure how that works but I can make Tae's lovegen alarm ring..." the alpha shrugged.

Joy looks blankly at her phone. Not a sound, not an alarm. Nothing from Jeongguk but still a tiny hope was a beacon of light in her heart and she felt contented to be able to activate Jeongguk's alarm with her lovegen app.

"You make it sound to the person you like..." she whispered, almost to herself.

Jeongguk just looked at her apologetically. "I have to go now," he said standing up ready to leave. "Thank you for the coffee"

"Ok... take these brownies with you. I'm sure Taehyung would like them. He's always eating sweet things in the omega class..."

Jeongguk smiled kindly at the omega. "Thanks... take care, Joy"

"Jeongguk?" the omega said grabbing the alpha's arm to stop him from leaving. He just turned his head to look at her. "I still want to be friends with you... can I have your number?"

The alpha knew in his guts that it was a bad idea to give her his number, but she looked so sad and so lonely, and his absurd compassion knew better. He just nodded taking her phone in his hands and typing his number with the name 'Jeon' in there. He then said goodbye to the girl and walked to the counter to buy two hot chocolates, ready to leave the coffee shop to see his lovely soulmate.

But one innocent picture of Jeongguk and Joy having coffee together was already spreading all over social media. That one photo with the caption 'Joy and the Jeon's heir enjoying breakfast together?' was enough for hundreds of people to share it and comment on it, spreading dating rumors and new gossip.

The picture dispersed like a bad weed, taking the attention of one particular person. Jeon Chie.

She was having a reunion with the lovegen advertising team when one of the younger girls commented on her son being spotted having coffee with Joy, a popular model that rose to fame after modeling her brand clothes on her Instagram page and also popular with her YouTube channel were she sings for her fans reaching thousands of views in Korea.

A rising star and a pretty face.

After studying the picture and the positive reactions of people, Jeon Chie smirked. "Call her, offer her to be the new female face for the lovegen app's new publicity"

"But ma'am we have already chosen the model..."

"Fire her, use her in another advertising, do whatever with her I don't care. I want this girl Joy on the lovegen app. Imagine the impact if she models with my son for our company" the woman spoke, her lips curling into a prominent smirk.

"Are they having good reviews about that picture, Ms. Jeon?" a guy with thick glasses sitting next to the girl asked and Jeon Chie smiled with a nod. "Then I'm gonna take care of that"

"Thank you, Han" Chie said. "Now I need to take care of my son," she said standing from her leather seat, calling off the meeting. She knew persuading Jeongguk was a difficult task, but she was willing to offer him an opportunity that he wouldn't reject.

It was late noon that Sunday when Joy got the call from Secretary Han, the right hand of Jeon Chie from The Jeon Enterprises. The girl was already in her pajamas, checking her YouTube channel for new subscribers.

"Hello?" she asked, one hand pressing her phone into her ear and the other on a pink mouse while scrolling down on comments.

"Is this Miss Park Sooyoung?"

"Yes, I'm Sooyoung..."

"I'm Secretary Han calling from The Jeon Enterprises. Ms. Jeon Chie personally wanted to offer you the opportunity to be the new face for our lovegen app advertising products"

Joy frowned lightly. "Lovegen app?"

"Yes, indeed. We are planning to launch new features to improve our application. Are you interested in becoming our model Miss Park?"

Joy would lie if she said she wasn't interested but being the face of the lovegen app while acting over for the omega's rights was rather hypocritical. But an idea popped into her head, what if she contributed to the improvement of the app? What if the app becomes safe and good for any genotypes? She could help omegas not feel ashamed of their sexuality, to not be blamed for the alphas' harassment of them.

"Yes, I'm interested" she responded after a while.

"Wonderful. We expect you to be at the headquarters of Jeon Inc. this Wednesday at 9 am. Congratulations and goodbye"

"Good..." Joy frowned when the call was already over, not leaving a chance for her to say goodbye to the robotic voice of the man on the other side of the call. She sighed lying down on her bed, her phone pressed against her chest, and smiling at the new opportunity.

But something clicked in her head, it couldn't be a coincidence to meet Jeon Jeongguk in the morning and now have a proposal to be the official model of Jeon Inc. She grabbed her phone, scrolling all over her social media accounts, she was quick to find the photograph taken that morning of her and Jeongguk. Dating rumors, cheating rumors, celebrity gossip... They were in all of those. She frowned but a sudden smile appeared on her face.

Maybe she did have a chance with Jeongguk after all.

jkgkuk_k post a photo !

jkgkuk_k nochu

Hobithesun is it me or he kinda looks like @_min_suga

Chim_95 omg he's so cuteeee, why I didn't see it yesterday?!!!

jkgkuk_k @Chim_95 I just got him, btw you need to adopt his sister

Chim_95 @jkgkuk_k what?!

taesthethic @Chim_95 please 💜

Chim_95 @taesthethic ok 💜 @_min_suga we're getting a cat

jkgkuk_k @Chim_95 And their mother

lalala_li I offer myself to adopt a kitten!

Chim_95 @jkgkuk_k @taesthethic WHAT?!!

_min_suga @jkgkuk_k @Chim_95 @taesthethic WHAT?!!!!!!!

JoJoy that's the kitten from the park? I still have their blanket 😋

thejeonheirfanclub are the rumors true?

princessjoy Joy and Jeongguk are dating!! confirmed!!

missmaelee is it true jeonggukie oppa? you and @JoJoy are dating?

jkgkuk_k post a photo  !!

 4.880k likes   

jkgkuk_k  mine @taesthethic

_min_suga that's one handsome fella back there

Hobithesun Goldilocks 😊

taesthethic @Hobithesun >.<!!!

Chim_95 @taesthethic you look gorgeous 😍

jkgkuk_k @Chim_95  shooo pest 😤

Chim_95 @jkgkuk_k  fuck you i was talking to tae 😒

taesthethic @Chim_95 thank you bun 💜

jkgkuk_k @taesthethic @Chim_95 that's it, I'm peeing on your scarf rn

lalala_li taehyung is beautiful! i have biology with him! wp guk my dude, gg!

jkgkuk_k @lalala_li does everyone have classes with my bf except me? and ty dude, wp gg, let's play ranked later, need to reach challenger soon

Chim_95 @jkgkuk_k @lalala_li  wtf are u guys talking about?

Lalala_li @jkgkuk_k @Chim_95 we play games together, I supp Guk's adc ass in the bottom lane of lol

Chim_95 @jkgkuk_k @lalala_li I'm gonna pretend like I understand everything you just said

Yuggiebe I'm jelly , i want a MO too 🥵

Notyourkiki the rumors about you and @JoJoy are false then?

thejeonheirfanclub woah, jeongguk shutting up rumors like a king

JustJoyLovelys Joy is better, male omegas are all sluts

jeonlover04 too bad your boyfriend has his acc private, i wanted to stalk!

_min_suga @JustJoyLovelys you are a sad strange little girl, and you have my pity

Chim_95 @_min_suga loool, i'm proud of you buzz

_min_suga @Chim_95 😬

maileeofficial WHAT? I BET THAT OMEGA HACKED YOUR ACC, OPPA

maileeofficial has been blocked.

"Are you still mad at me?" Jeongguk asked, placing Nochu with Bianca and Sally to sit next to Taehyung and wrapping his arms around his thin frame.

"I told you I wasn't mad at you" Taehyung scoffed but Jeongguk could feel the jealousy through their bond, and the small adorable pout on the omega's face was also like a constant reminder.

Jeongguk couldn't deny how much he loved to have Taehyung all jealous, bratty, and pouty.

"I can feel it you know?" Jeongguk said with a huge smirk on his face, running his fingers through Taehyung's newly blond hair and smelling the green apple fragrance. "And you wouldn't have agreed with me about posting a picture of you if you weren't so jealous"

Taehyung's pout became more prominent making it irresistible for Jeongguk not to lean in and kiss him.

"Is the mate bond" the omega complained. Jeongguk just laughed wrapping his arms around him, pulling the blonde closer to him now.

Indeed Taehyung had become whinier, clingier, and very dependent on Jeongguk. Perks of being an omega mated to an alpha. That's why he spent all weekend in the alpha's apartment, cuddling and having sex. It was a very strange feeling for Taehyung, he felt vulnerable, and feeling vulnerable made him open to getting hurt. But Jeongguk loved it, to feel his omega closer to him, needy of him. It was amazing.

"Are you okay with separating the kittens?" Jeongguk asked letting his head rest on Taehyung's shoulder, grabbing his hands to make the omega caress his hair.

Taehyung sighed softly. "I didn't want to separate them but it's dangerous in the park for them... Besides Sally and Bianca are going to be together, and Nochu seems to be very fond of you"

"They'll be okay"

"I know, Jimin and Yoongi will take care of them well," Taehyung said with a smile, his eyes looking lovingly at Jeongguk while caressing his hair, earning a soft purr from the alpha. "You're a big baby," the omega said with a playful tone while Jeongguk scoffed.

"You didn't say that when I got my dick on your as... ouch!" Jeongguk whined, but the smirk on his face was still plastered there even when Taehyung just slapped his forehead and pinched his chin.

"Shut up or I'm not sleeping with you for a whole week"

"Now you're gonna punish me with sex-related stuff?" Jeongguk asked, eyes big and a small pout on his lips.

"You're a sex addict so yeah" the blonde joked.

"I'm not! Is just you... you make me crazy so is your fault" He said shifting his position to look at Taehyung, cupping his face and kissing him all over, making the omega giggle.

They soon were interrupted by Jeongguk's loud Nirvana ringtone, and the heartrending scream from Kurt Cobain made Taehyung wince.

"The devil is calling," Jeongguk said with a groan looking at the screen of his phone and debating with himself if he should answer the call or not. "What?!"

"Jeongguk, stop being so rude to your mother"

"What do you want?"

A heavy sigh was audible from the other line. "I need you to come by my office tomorrow. We need to talk about some important business"

"Business?" he asked surprised.

"Yes, indeed. Is time for you to start working actively in the company"

"What about school?"

"We can work on your schedules. I think you're ready for the big step, you are smart and you're handsome. Your face will rise acceptance for our users"

Jeongguk scoffed loudly, gripping the phone in his hand. "You're basically asking me to be the punching bag for the lovegen app"

The alpha could hear an amused chuckle from his mother. "On the contrary, with your looks and the number of followers you have on social media, it'll be a positive upgrade for our company"

"You want to use me to get more users" he deadpanned.

"Jeongguk, just come tomorrow... I swear I have a very good offer for you"

Jeongguk scoffed loudly again but his mother was used to that. "Fine, but don't get your hopes on, mother"

"See you tomorrow"

"Whatever," he said hanging up the phone. He was obviously tense and distressed again, Taehyung was quick to stand up and wrap his arms around Jeongguk to comfort him.

"You okay?" the omega whispered gently, feeling Jeongguk easing his posture in his arms with a tired sigh, wrapping his arms around Taehyung as well.

"Yes, she just called to talk about business. Probably wanna tempt me with some nice offer to use my face on the lovegen app. But she's not gonna get it" the alpha growled lowly, burying his nose in the omega's neck, inhaling his sweet soothing scent.

"Are you still unsure about it?" the blonde asked.

Jeongguk hummed. "I feel like I'd be selling my soul to the devil"

"Dramatic" Taehyung teased, smiling and kissing Jeongguk deeply.

Engaging themselves into a rather passional make-out session. Jeongguk smiled once in a while in the kiss, enjoying the sweet flavor of his omega. Not planning to let him go anytime soon. Just a kiss from the omega was enough for the alpha to melt, to offer him the world, to do anything for him.

Jeongguk was so in love. And he feels it deep into his core, wanting to let everything out. To spill the words choking his throat and lungs and scream them to Taehyung.

Taehyung stopped the kiss, frowning and looking deeply at those dark brown orbs.

"Tae..."

"Jeongguk...?"

"I'm in love with you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 869 23
Taehyung, a sweet omega, and Jungkook, a fragile alpha, share a unique bond as family friends. They reunite twice a year in their hometown Seonju. Su...
35.3K 2.6K 39
"True blooded alpha is born from a male alpha and female alpha mating. When a true blooded alpha mates with a male omega, a pure omega will be born...
783K 52.1K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...
3.4M 206K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...