PLAYGIRL; liskook

By taeusuals

COMPLETE lisa wanted him, and she always gets what she wants. [this is my first ever book so i'm sorry if it'... More

playgirl
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
instagram
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 12
snapchat
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29

part 11

4.4K 149 12
By taeusuals

song for the chapter: yellow hearts by ant saunders
{i thought they were all just the same}
———
lisa's pov

jungkook ending up leaving around 5:30. we did not work on our project at all, we just talked. jungkook let me open up to him and i'm greatful for that, but this does not mean i can just let down my guard and treat him like tae or rosie. i still have to stay away from him for the sake of everyone. i don't want to get hurt and i don't want to hurt jungkook. i know how he really feels about me and that's ok because if he keeps thinking these things then he will stay away from me.

i made my way to the kitchen to make myself some dinner. i searched through the fridge and found some things i could use to make a salad. i started getting the ingredients out when my phone rang.

incoming call from roseANN

"hello?" i asked. "hey lisa, what's up?" rosie asked me. "nothing much. jungkook just left now i'm making a salad." i informed her. "ohh how fancy! jungkook huh?" she said and i could practically hear her smirk on the other end of the phone. "no it's not like that remember. even though he is so so hot, i have to keep my distance." i reminded her. "so? when has that ever stopped you?" rosie asked. "well remember jennie?" i asked her. "ew i hate her but yes." she said.

"okay so i was in the bathroom one day, and so was jennie. so i just said hi, not wanting to provoke anything right? but she was just a bitch and told me to stay away from jungkook and crap like that." i told rosie what happened. "you're kidding? that bitch." rosie said. i chuckled. "ya know...she and jungkook have something going on, or used to. i'm not sure." rosie told me.

oh shit

"oh i didn't know that. okay this makes a lot more sense." i said. "uh huh. but you can't let that bitch get in your way!" said rosie. "no no rosie i'm not trying to get jungkook. okay like i was at first, but now i just can't because he just is different...i guess." i said shyly. "what do you mean different?" she asked me. "ugh i don't know. i just feel like i can't hurt him. because today we were supposed to work on our project but we didn't. i ended up telling him all of my crap and i basically dumped all of my crap on him." i said.

rosie didn't answer for a few seconds. "rosie?" i asked. "oh sorry yeah i'm here. you really told jungkook all of that?" she asked me, obviously surprised. "yeah..." i said. "well i guess what's done is done. but do you really think you can just drop him after all you've said?" she questions. i guess i never thought that part through. "looks like i'll have to." i said. "okay lisa, whatever you think is best for yourself. i have to go i love you lis." she said. "see ya rose." i said and hung up the phone.

okay maybe i should have thought it through a bit more before i confided in jungkook. i sorta forgot that my plan is to stay away from him. now it's just going to make him super mad that i acted like that and now i'm just going to ghost him. at least i would be mad if i were him. but then jennie, there was something going on with the two and i don't know if they are still together or not? this whole situation is just too complicated. but what i know for sure is that i can't be all over jungkook. i just feel like if i am it will end up badly, so i guess i have to find another boy in the meantime.

jungkook's pov

i entered my house, just getting back from lisa's. our conversation made me rethink her and her acitons. i should not have been so quick to judge. even though what she did was wrong, i should have remembered that there must be a reason. she's a person too, and deserves to be treated the same.

"hey bro." my brother said before i got to walk up the stairs. crap. he's gonna tease me for being with lisa again. "hi." i said back to him. "sooo where were you?" he said with a smirk? "oh ya know...around." i said. "so just hanging out?" "yeah." "with friends?" "yeah." "fun time?" "yeah." "at lisa's?" "yeah. wait no!" shit. "haha i knew it!" he exclaimed. "it was for school again i promise." i said in a whiny tone. "stop whining you sound like a girl." i rolled my eyes and made my way to my bedroom.

———

filler chapter lol sorryyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 680 10
This will include 10 stories about Taehyung and Jennie. (WARNING, THIS NOVEL WILL CONTAIN A SMUT AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT (I DO NOT OWN THE P...
99.6K 2.7K 20
Lisa is a normal girl in first year of high school, super pretty and hot all the boy want to date her and her best friend Jennie Rosรฉ and jisoo. bu...
17.1K 294 11
This is a re-uploaded book. THIS NOVEL WILL FEATURE JIMIN AND ROSร‰ IN 10 ONESHOTS WARNING: THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHI...