Welcome to bright moon high(c...

By Queen__Artemis

No art is mine This is a catradora high school fan fiction. This is also my first official fanfic so sorry if... More

Announcment(must read please)
Ch.1 First Day
Ch.2 The bad cat
Ch.3 sly adora
Ch.4 Voices
Ch.5 The fight
Ch.6 Hell itself and sleepy heads
Ch.7 Secrets
Ch.8 What Secrets?
Ch.9 Pinned ya
Ch.10 Cuddles and scars
Ch.11 The scar,The kiss, and the fight
Ch.12 Come and get some
Ch.13 We fight good. lets go.
Ch.14 Saviors and saved.
Ch.15 Red faces of all kinds
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!
Ch.16 goddeses and you asked for it
Ch.17 Here adora~
Ch.18 Prank
Ch.19 Fun and games
Updating schedule
Ch.20 Day in
Ch.21 BOREDOM
Announcement
Ch.22 Sleep over
Ch.23 Why do all the couples have-... shit
Ch.24 Infected
Ch.26
Christmas special
AN preffered to read
DONT REMEMBER
AN
Story time
Ch.27 Cant spot me
Announcement~
Ch.28 Memories
Ok
Dare y'all to stop me
Sad bullshit
Ch.29 Chase
Ch.30 Walk through the forest
Ch.31 Melog
Ch.32 Furry Surprise
little message
Ch.33 FUCK
HEY!
Ch.34 Karma is our friend
Ok ok
Ch.35 After school
so
OOF
Ch.36 Sick
Ch.37
👁👄👁
Hello Again
Im alive ✨
Upcoming chapter 🤸‍♀️

Ch.25 GOTCHA

1K 34 5
By Queen__Artemis

Catra's pov

I threw the door open and tackled whoever was inside, hearing high pitched screaming as soon as I grabbed the copper, hard handle. I laughed and looked at who I had found in the dark, cold room and WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK.

Who I had found were not girls, oh no oh no ooohhh NO. I had found bow and seahawk.(*Holy music stops*ExCuSe Me?)

I looked at them as if they were cats without fur which was just sad." Ok." I started, sitting up. I looked down at them, arms crossing. This was a complete whatthefuck moment.

"Explain to me, how the fuck, guys like you sound like such little fucking four year olds when they find a monster AND THEN AGAIN THEY DONT EVEN SOUND THAT HIGH PITCH." I said, my eyes scanning their expressions and I listened closely to them and everything around me. "W-well- I dont know." Seahawk answered before bow had started to soeak but i raised my hand and cut him off.

"Nevermind. Just go and fi-" I was cut off by screaming and laughter. Apparently someone found glimmer. What a surprise.

"Alright then." Bow said, gettimg up qmd helpimg seahawk up." Lets go find adora and mermista." He added vefore seahawk FLEW to the bathroom and groans were heard." I FOUND MERMISTAAAAAAAA" Seahawk shouted while bow began laughing.

Ok. That was weird as hell but whatever. I walked out of the room and began searching for adora. This should be easy but then again, adora was different than these guys.

I searched around, ending up in a part of the house i was unfamiliar of before I heard a small and very quiet click, such as nails on cold tiles. I froze, looking around. The house was.... unusually quiet for how many girls were in it.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as a pile of dirty, multicolored clothes moved slightly up and down like it was breathing. I looked directly at the pile of dirty clothing before carefully and quietly making my way over. I carefully and gently grabbed some if the clothes before ripping them off and well well well.

Guess who I found under the lovely pile of Rainbow clothing.

"Hey, Adora."

•~•~•~•
So im gonna try to make chaoters longer now

Aka

500 words about

Other books of mine will be 1000 but this will soon hit that point as long as I have the freedom to write whatever I want.

If you have suggestions (no smut yet please) for the next chapter then please tell me and ill asd whatever I can because it hasnt been made yet. You have 3 days to give ideas.

Reee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
53M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
156K 7.7K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
59K 2.7K 19
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !