Arranged Mating✔- TodoDeku

By JustForTheFanfic

"I refuse to be some Alpha's toy." "I'm stronger, more capable." ════ ⋆★⋆ ════ It all started with an arrange... More

☆❇️════𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖════❇️☆
☆❇️════𝕆𝕞𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖════❇️☆
☆❇️════ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟════❇️☆
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✧🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 & 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠════🐺✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
☆❇️════𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖════❇️☆
☆❇️════𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖════❇️☆

✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

6.5K 290 68
By JustForTheFanfic

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

𝔘𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 & 𝔇𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥Ω 𝕓𝕖 𝕤Ω𝕞𝕖 α𝕝𝕡𝕙α'𝕤 𝕥Ω𝕪.❞

I wouldn't deny that fighting someone that was like twice my size was tough for me, but what the Alpha said drove me to the edge and resulted in my victory. Not that I wouldn't have failed without a fight.

At first, I thought it would be a fight without words, where we would just do what we have to and either one of us would lose or win, but the Alpha just had to open his mouth and speak.

When I pinned him to the ground, the smirk that had formed on his face disgusted me. He made it look like he was going to win and that I was weak just because I was an Omega.

'I'm going to go easy on you since I wouldn't want to hurt an Omega,' was what he said. He was clearly underestimating me and it made me sick to think about that.

He then went on to say how Omegas shouldn't be fighting and that I should be at home cleaning or something like that. He only fueled something within me and my hate for Alphas grew larger or should I say, egotistical Alphas like him. I obviously couldn't kill him but I did the next best thing that I could to ruin his ego. I won and I knew he didn't like it.

I felt the rush of being on top and I couldn't wait to fight some more. I had to show these people that Omegas aren't fit for what they deemed us to be and I was waiting for the next person to underestimate me.

As I walked out of the arena, I made my way to the infirmary and then to my father. I had no major injuries, just a few cuts, and scratches on my hands and face but I still went nonetheless since it was required.

When I was walking to my father, I immediately paused when I saw him talking to Endeavor by the sidelines. I couldn't stop the roll of my eyes when I saw talking to him but nevertheless, I went to them both since he wanted to see me after I had completed one of my fights.

I didn't miss the smile on my father's face when he saw me and I knew that he was proud. "As expected from my son," He said and I gave a small nod. Even though I didn't really like Endeavor, I still bowed to him as a sign of respect and as I held up, I greeted him to which he did the same in return.

My father then cleared his throat and pushing aside Present Mic's loud voice, I listened to him intently to see what he had to say.

"I hope you remember what I had told you Izuku," He said and I raised a brow at his statement. He told me many things so what exactly did he hope that I remember?

I knew that I was showing a look of confusion and it only caused him to sigh. Endeavor then spoke up and I turned my attention to him.

"Your father and I were talking and we both agreed on an arranged mating for you and my son, Shoto Todoroki," He was moving his hands for effect and then my eyes followed to where he was pointing.

I saw the way the teen Alpha rose an eyebrow when he saw me looking at him. I could only then look back at the two Superior Alphas in front of me and give a small nod, complying with their requests.

"You know how things go Izuku and as soon as both of you finish your one year of training at your required schools, you'll then come back here to train together and get to know each other more."

I pinned my lips together tightly at what my father just said. We would be only sixteen but I would be soon going seventeen. This was too much to think about at my age and I just wanted to train, not be used to create children who could be powerful.

I sighed but nodded nevertheless. I didn't want Endeavor to think of me badly since my father wouldn't approve of it so I kept my thoughts in my head refusing to let them past my lips and forced a smile on my face.

"I'll talk to Shoto about it once we return home but for now, you can go and get ready for your next fight Midoriya. It was a pleasure speaking with you," I was quite shocked at the words that made it past Endeavor's lips but still, I nodded to the top Alpha and then went back to my seat, next to Uraraka and Iida.

I could hear murmurs coming from behind me but Uraraka's voice seemed to drown out most of them. "You were so great, Midoriya. Everyone is talking about you, good things of course." I could only force a chuckle at her comment and give a small nod until Present Mic spoke up again and it was time for another pair to go up to fight. Today was going to be a long day and I just couldn't wait until it was over, so I could be back in the comfort of my bed, waiting to see which school I would be attending.

It was now in the early hours of the evening and I had fought around five people I think so far.

I wouldn't deny that they didn't put up a fight but since then, I only fought two Betas, two Omegas, and one other Alpha.

I wasn't sure if it was because they saw my fight with Inasa that they were making it really easy for me. Still, since two of the fights were back to back and I had no time to replenish, I failed one of them. It didn't matter to me, however. I had one more fight to go and this fight would be the one to determine which school I would be attending and I couldn't wait.

✦🐺One more fight, Zuku.🐺✦ I heard my wolf say making me smile mentally. I knew that I was ready for this and even if I didn't win, I had to put on a show because combat skills still count and UA was my top priority.

✦🐺I'm ready.🐺 I replied and I chuckled when Deku was cheering me on. Having a wolf was beneficial at some parts but the encouraging part was the part that I was really grateful for as well.

My eyes roamed around the arena at the two teens that were fighting below. I think that this was their last fight as well from the way that they were showing no signs of giving up.

However, since the time was up, plus, they had done remarkably well, their points would only double and they had a higher chance of getting into UA. This only means that I would have to do way better than them since the chances of getting into UA are decreasing every fight.

I sighed as I got up from my seat. Uraraka and Iida had completed their fights and they did well in my opinion. I thought that Uraraka had fell completely under her Omegan side and was going to lose at some point but I guess that I put her too low since she did what she had to and was filled with determination.

Pushing those thoughts aside, I made my way to where my pack was seating. Of course, they were congratulating me and cheering me on and I smiled and thanked them in return but I wanted to see my mother so I kindly excused myself and went to her.

As usual, she was checking to make sure that I wasn't hurt and I had reassured her that I was fine. She ended off with a big hug that caused me to chuckle when she released her tight hold.

"Just one more to go, mom," I whispered to her and she showed me a closed eye smile. She then patted my shoulder and pinched my cheek before speaking up.

"I know you can do it. You've done well and I'm proud of you." She replied and I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face. With one last hug, I told her that I would see her soon and then decided to go to my father since he would want to see me before my last fight.

I mentally sighed when I made it to a large door where held a room full of Superior Alphas and maybe their children. Since the day was coming to an end and every wolf who had fought today had shown their ability, the Superior Alphas would find this time to converse with each other.

"Can't we just communicate through our link?" I questioned myself and clicked my tongue before walking inside. He probably wouldn't notice me through the link since he would be too busy flaunting or something.

As I walked inside, I immediately spotted my father who was seated at a table with Endeavor and what looked to be at least three other Superior Alphas. Some of their children were with them and I immediately noticed the blonde-haired Alpha who had fought Todoroki earlier today.

I walked over to him and when he saw me, his mouth opened wide and he frantically moved his hands urging me to come closer. I complied with him and bowed to the four Superiors before turning my attention back to my father.

"Ah Izuku, you're next aren't you?" He asked and I hummed in reply. Before I could say anything else or my father in that matter, one of the Alphas spoke up making me raise a brow at their question.

"Midoriya-San, why was your son presented as a Beta and quirkless to everyone?" I wasn't sure who this Superior Alpha was but my questions were answered when my father spoke up.

"It's okay Kirishima. We get asked that question a lot." My father began with a raise of his hands before continuing. "I did it mainly because I wanted to protect Izuku but still, I wanted him to make an appearance." My father ended off and the red-haired Alpha nodded with their mouth shaped in an 'O' when they got my father's reply.

"He definitely did make an appearance." Another Superior Alpha spoke up. My father hummed proudly before ruffling my hair making me groan as I tried to fix it back.

My thoughts were pushed aside and my brows furrowed as I heard something else. "How about we arrange a mating of my daughter and your son?" I really hated the talk about arranged matings and as the Alphas continued to converse, I excused myself and told my father that I was going to get ready to fight when I heard Endeavor said that I was already reserved.

My father hummed in response to what I told him and he told me that he would be out soon to watch me. I didn't say anything back as I left the room trying to get rid of the conversation that just happened at the table that was now swarming around in my head.

Whatever, just one more fight and at least for a year, the talk about arranged mating would cease. I would make sure that I make my last fight for the day memorable and that I would be ready to leave in the next few days with a good school showing on that envelope, preferably UA.

It was going to be a long year.

𝒱Ω𝓉𝑒 α𝓃𝒹 𝒞Ω𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉!

Date: 17/12/19

⤜||𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔉𝔞𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔠||⤛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 13.2K 55
Izuku Midoriya is an omega with a very unique quirk and an even rarer ability. Katsuski Bakugou is an Alpha with a very explosive personality and a...
143K 3.1K 32
Izuku was sold by his step dad after his mom passed away from cancer, his step dad never really liked Izuku he would always hit him and call him name...
202K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...