Kaia Black

By sarcasticgiggle

What if Sirius Black had a daughter? What if that daughter fell in love with a redhead? [UNDER MAJOY EDITING] More

cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57

23

8.3K 193 142
By sarcasticgiggle

"We need to get to the ministry of magic, now!" Harry's panicked voice rang through my ears but all I think about was dad and my worry for him. 

Harry and Hermione apparently lured Umbridge into the forest leading her to Grawp which was quite smart. But after Grawp's attempt to grab the pink frog a dozen of centaurs had managed to take her with them. Normally I'd laugh at the thought of it but after Harry telling me about the vision he had of dad being in the hands of Voldemort I was trembling of worry but also overwhelmed with adrenaline to do something about it.

"Thestrals!" Luna yelled her glooming eyes staring back at ours. The girl was a genius. 

We got to the Thestrals and climbed on top of them. They were going to be our rides to the ministry of magic. I held on tightly as we flew into the air. It was dark outside and about to rain. I felt this bad feeling in my gut as if something really bad was going to happen, I just hoped I was wrong. 

It didn't take long for us to get into the ministry of magic. An enormous building with narrow hallways and hundreds of doors all leading to different rooms. 

Harry knew exactly where to go thinking back about the vision he had. We gasped as Harry opened a door revealing an enormous space full of shelves filled with small glass balls. Prophecies

We held our wands up and casted 'lumos' to create some light in the darkness. We followed Harry as he started walking through the high shelves in a hurry. Suddenly Harry stopped looking around as if searching for something or someone.

"He should be here." Harry sighed. Who? Dad? Voldemort?

"Harry," Neville's voice trembled slightly "it's got your name on it." 

I turned around to look at Neville staring at one of the shelves, at one of the glass balls to be more precisely. I heard some muffled voices coming from the ball. Harry stared at it before grabbing the ball into his hands. 

"Harry!" Hermione yelled in horror.

I swung around realising someone was standing not far from us wearing a mask making it unable for us to identify him. We stood closer to one another keeping our wands in the air ready to use them in case anyone attacked. 

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asked walking forwards hiding the prophecy behind his back. 

"You know," a deep voice coming from the man wearing a mask started "you should really learn to tell the difference between dreams and reality." he pulled his mask off revealing his bright blue eyes and his blonde long hair. I didn't recognise him at first until Ron muttered his name from behind me. Lucius Malfoy. I knew his son was a Slytherin and a real pain in the ass. 

"You saw only what the dark lord wanted you to see, now hand me the prophecy!" 

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it!" Harry warned. 

I jumped when I heard a sudden evilly laugh as a woman approached us. She stood next to Lucius and glanced over at the rest of us. She wore an entire black outfit that matched her big black curls. 

"He knows how to play, itty-bitty-baby-Potter!" 

"Bellatrix Lestrange-" Neville gasped. Bellatrix Lestrange? I suddenly remembered her name on the Black's family tree. She was dad's cousin. 

"Neville Longbottom, is it? How's mum and dad?" 

How cruel? I put two and two together knowing Bellatrix was a death eater and Neville's parents were murdered. Bellatrix had murdered Neville's parents.

My blood was starting to boil even more hearing yet another giggle leaving her mouth. 

"Better now they're about to be avenged!" Neville pointed his wand at Bellatrix but she seemed to mirror his actions.

"Now let's everybody just calm down, shall we? All we want is that prophecy." Lucius said. 

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Harry asked angrily.

"You dare speak his name, you filthy half-blood!" Bellatrix scowled. 

"It's alright," Lucius said calmly motioning his hands in circles as if that would calm her down "he's just a curious lad. Aren't you?" Lucius asked "Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made, which is lucky for you- really." 

I only realised then that more death eaters were surrounding us, all wearing the same masks dressed in black robes. I pointed my wand at one of them who seemed to have his eyes on me. 

"Haven't you always wondered what the reason is for the connection between you and the dark lord?" Lucius asked Harry "Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there, Potter. In your hand." he pointed at the prophecy Harry was holding "All you have to do is give it to me, I can show you everything!" 

"I've waited fourteen years," 

"I know." 

"I guess I can wait a little longer, now!" 

"Stupefy!" we yelled in unison. The death eater in front of me got hit by the spell I casted at him. 

We began running away from the death eaters shooting jinxes their way as they chased us. I turned to the side looking a death eater in the eyes. 

"Stupefy!" I screamed but missed as the death eater dugged down. Hearing a deep chuckle coming from him I yelled once again "Sectumsempra!" I casted a spell I didn't even realise I knew, I had read something about it in one of the books laying in the library of Hogwarts. 

I turned back around when the death eater had fallen onto the ground grunting in pain. I realised I had lost the other but continued to run. After turning a few corners I bumped against Neville. He looked at me probably wanting to ask if I were ok but was soon interrupted by Ginny "Reducto!"

I smirked thinking how powerful that girl actually was. But soon the smirk was replaced with my mouth hanging open as prophecies were falling down the high shelves threatening to bury us in them. 

I stood there gawking when Harry pulled me with him away from the glass shattering onto the ground. Harry and I ran in front of the others as we made our way to the exit. 

We opened a door but instantly regretting running through it as we fell down; the ground many feet below us. Luckily we had a very smart witch among us named Granger as she managed to safe us with an incantation. 

We floated just a few inches above the ground before our bodies hit the ground. I sighed in relief and forced myself to stand up grabbing my wand that had fallen onto the ground. 

Ron muttered something about the ministry in a scared tone but I couldn't help but notice the muffled voices coming from an archway in the middle of the room we were in. 

"The voices- can you tell what they're saying?" Harry asked being just as intrigued as me by the archway.

"There aren't any voices Harry, let's get out of here!" Hermione said.

"I hear them too." Luna and I said in unison, we shared a look as we walked closer to the archway standing only a few feet behind Harry. 

"Harry, it's just an empty archway. Please Harry!" 

I jumped when suddenly black figures came flying into the room. 

"Get behind me!" Harry yelled but not long after the black figures around us pulled us with them. I felt two big arms holding me tightly as I had been dragged to stand far away from my friends. The death eater holding me in his grip held his wand under my chin trying to scare me. But I continued groaning trying to fight his grip around me but failed miserably. 

"Did you actually believe- or were you truly naive enough to think that you children stood a chance against us?" Lucius laughed humourlessly.

I groaned once again and managed to stump the death eater behind me in his stomach with my elbow. He pushed me onto my knees pressing the tip of his wand harder into my skin. 

"I'll make this simple for you, Potter-" Lucius continued as he straddled around the room "Give me the prophecy now or watch your friends die!" 

Harry looked at us, all of us caught in the death eaters their arms. 

"Don't give it to him, Harry!" I yelled. The death eater behind me brought his knee harshly in between my shoulders leaving me in a searing pain. 

Harry gave me an apologetic look before slowly handing Lucius the prophecy. 

Sudden flashes of light appeared all around us. Not long after the grip around me was gone. I smiled seeing dad standing close to Harry. 

"Get away from my godson!" he scowled at Lucius. 

I jumped up holding my wand tightly in my hands as I walked towards them. I realised it wasn't just dad who had come but the rest of the order of the phoenix were there as well. 

"Kaia?" dad furrowed his eyes as he had not expected to see me. I ran towards him and gave him a quick hug before turning back not wanting to get hit by some sort of jinx. 

It didn't take long for the chaos to begin again. Jinxes were shot all around us. My eyes widened when a death eater ran towards dad aiming his wand at him.

"Stupefy!" I yelled resulting in the death eater getting thrown into the air. Dad proudly smirked at me before pulling Harry with him behind some rock. I mirrored their actions and hid behind another rock. 

I rolled my shoulders before jumping behind the rock and getting ready to take another death eater down until my eyes went into dad's direction. 

"Dad!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 897 27
"You're Sirius Black's daughter?" There it was again, to which the girl rolled her eyes and shook her head "I'm not" she replied Ellena Cyra Black l...
44.6K 796 38
What if James Potter had a sister? And she happened to be in love with his best friend, Sirius Black? Well read this to find out the love story of y...
304K 8.6K 42
In which a Weasley falls in love with the daughter of a supposedly wanted mass murderer. "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢�...
3.1K 66 34
What if Sirius Black had had a daughter? A girl who knew nothing about her very, ancient, and most noble name. In the corridors at Hogwarts, she'd he...