THE MAFIA'S PRINCESS

By ThelmaAkosa

"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (THE WEDDING)
EPILOGUE
A/N

Chapter 76

46.4K 1.4K 182
By ThelmaAkosa

WELCOME  BACK GUYS!
WRITER'S  POV

"Oh my God, you slut! You guys did it in the pool? Shit! Unbelievable! And to think  yesterday  was your first time. You can't  even walk properly  and......"

Avatia  had to cut Draya off. "Goodness , would you shut up? I'm  having a headache. I need rest."

Kenny shook his head. "Non non, no rest for you missy. Can't  believe  you had so much pleasure  on your first night. My first night was so fucking  boring and worst of all, I've  never been fucked in a pool, yet you were. I'm  so pissed."

Draya  nodded.  "For the first time, i agree with you. I'm  so pissed. She's  had so much pleasure. I'm  jealous."

Avatia  looked at both of them in awe, added to the fact that she was exhausted, her friends were not even helping  out. She shook her head and stood up to go and get milk. "You both are crazy. I regret ever telling  you  guys what went down."

"Well bitch you already  said it, so deal with it." Draya yelled. "Gawd, you're  so lucky. I wish my first was  like that."

Avatia walked back with a glass of milk. "I wish your first time was like that too, baby. Anyways,  Dreidan  is inviting  us, as in, you guys and I,  over  to his mansion, for dinner."

Both Kenny and Draya gasped. "Really? When?" Both asked in unison.

Avatia  nodded. "Yes. Really.  And its tonight. He just wants to get to know you all. My mom and grandma  would also be there. I'm  really  excited  to see your reaction  when you guys see the mansion. Its so huge and nice."

"That's  the best news I've  heard today. You know what, lemme go  get ready, we're already running late." Kenny the 'drama queen', said excitedly, looking at the time which read 2PM.

Avatia  laughed.  "We're  not going until 7PM,  so calm down.  Anyways, i need my beauty rest, so you can actually  go get ready. Dray, go get ready  too."

Draya  laughed. "Of course , you'll  be tired, you were thoroughly  fucked last night. I'll  go with Kenny.  Get some rest, 'princess'." Draya teased.

Draya was almost out of the door when she turned and asked. "You said we're  going  with your mom and grandma.  Have you spoken  to them already?"

Avatia  nodded. "Yes. I already did. And they're  coming."

Draya  danced happily. "Good news, Dreidan's  gon be meeting his in-laws for the second time. Is it just me or are those wedding bells and songs outside i hear?"

Avatia  just laughed.  "Shut  up and  get out."

*****

Time passed by in a blur and soon, it was time to go to the mansion. Poor Avatia could not even get  some  sleep  because  her friends  kept disturbing  with questions  like;

Is this dress good for such an outing?

How nice is his house, so i can know  if i need to rush to the mall and get a different  outfit.

Are we having  French  or  Italian  food?  I hope there's caviar though.

Avatia  was  beyond irritated  with  their questions that she gave up on her sleep. "You guys drive me crazy. Wear whatever  it is you want  to  wear and how the hell am I  supposed  to  know  what  we're  eating?" She said angrily.

That caused them to shut up. So in peace and quiet,  they all got ready  and  drove to Grace's  house to pick up Grace and Avatia's  grandmother.

****

"So Avatia's  friend  is really  coming  here?" Alessandro  asked for the nth time.

Dreidan  too  was irritated  as he quietly and neatly  packed  away Nevaeh's things in a big box. "And for the hundredth time, yes. Just shut up and leave already.  Besides, i already  told you not to get into this...."

"Room.  Yes i know. But I've  been waiting  for dinner all day and i can't  believe  I'm  not gonna attend  because  that young girl's  gonna  be there. She can't  see me cause  obviously,  she thinks I'm  a doctor at saint Francis' hospital. Shit, so no food and future pussy for me because  of  you."

Dreidan  stopped  packing  and  turned  to  look  at  his older brother. "How is it my fault?"

"Well if i didn't  have  to  go to the hospital  and  plant  those fucking  cameras,  then she wouldn't  have  met me and I'll  have had a chance  with her tonight." Alessandro  explained. "You owe me one, you son of  a  bitch  who also happens  to  be my madre."

Dreidan rolled his eyes and nodded. "Fine. I owe you one. Can you please leave now?"

"Wait, why are you packing  away  her things anyways?" Alessandro  asked curiously. "First, you packed away  her paintings. Now, her stuff?"

Dreidan  ignored  the  question  and  kept going about his business. "Just  go away."

"I'm  not going anywhere until i get an answer." His older brother  said while crossing his  arms.

Dreidan  sighed knowing  his brother  won't  leave  and his guests  would soon be arriving.  "Cause its about time i move on from the chapter  of my ex and give  room, not this room dummy, but give room for the woman who is presently  in  my  life. And i can't  move on if I'm  just gonna stash  up Nevaeh's  things in a room, right? I'll  pack them and send them to Italy. So now that you've  gotten your answer,  can you leave?"

His brother  nodded. "Fair enough,  i agree with you, it's only fair that your new girl gets all of you, and not just part of you."

"For the first time in your life, you've said something  reasonable."

Just  then, they heard the doorbell. Alessandro  groaned. "Just tell the chef to bring my food to my room. Have a great time with the guys."

Dreidan  just rolled his eyes, packed away the last pictures and clothes and left to go welcome  his important guest.

He opened the door  with a warm smile  and was beyond  pleased  when Grace handed  him a casserole. "Thanks, Grace.  You shouldn't  have, i already  called  for a great chef." He said while hugging  her and the rest of the family.

Draya and Kenny  were shocked that the 'almighty' Dreidan  Vaughn  could hug them.

Of course  he saved the best for the last. He pulled  Avatia  into a warm hug  and  kissed her forehead lovingly.  Then led them into the living  room, stopping  by the kitchen  to  leave the dish Grace brought. "My chef just said dinner  would be served in ten minutes, i hope you don't mind."

Avatia's  grandmother spoke up this time. "Oh sweet boy, do not worry about us. We did not only come to eat, we came to get to know you better. By the way, your house..  I'm  totally  speechless.  Its so beautiful."

"Yeah, its the coolest mansion I've  ever seen." Kenny chimed in.

"She's  right, this place is fucking  cool." Draya added.

"Language little girl." Grace reprimanded. "And yes Dreidan,  you have a lovely  house.

Dreidan  smiled genuinely  at them. "Thank you  all. And you're  always  welcomed here." He turned and winked at Avatia  who blushed beetroot.  His phone started  ringing  and  he groaned  when he saw it was his father. "Excuse me guys,  I'll  just take this." He said and walked  away where he could see them, but they wouldn't  here him talk.

"Hey Mochino, can't  you call me for once in your life?" His father asked calmly. "Anyways, i know you're  too busy making  money to remember  your old man. I just called to ask you if you can collect the money the Germans  are owing me. Because i sent  them a whole lot of cocaine and I've  not been notified about my payment."

Dreidan looked at Avatia  and  her family as they chatted  and smiled warmly  at  each  other. "Papa, can you tell Alessandro  to do that?"

"Why? Don't  you want to do it?" His father asked in an angry voice.

Dreidan  just looked  at  the beautiful  people  before him. The beautiful  family. And at that exact moment,  he knew it was his beautiful family. "I would love to do that papa, but at the moment,  I'm  taking care of something  much  more important. I'm  about to secure a complete  home for  myself."

Before his father wanted to talk back, he spoke up. "I'll  talk to you later papa." And then he hung up.

He walked  back to the living  room. "I think dinner is served now. Lets go eat."

****

At dinner,  everyone  enjoyed  the classy American  food that was served and shared small  conversations. They spoke about school, work, the weather, the food and other minute  things. Dessert  was so mouthwatering  that they didn't  want  it to finish. It was a triple  caramel  and  chocolate  cake with strawberries  dipped in chocolate.

After dinner, they watched the handball  game and  it was time to go home.

"I hope you don't  mind Grace,  I'll love to take Avatia  somewhere tonight. If you want,  I'll  drop her off at your house after  we're...."

Avatia's  grandmother  cut him off. "Or she can just stay the night with you after."

The rest laughed except Grace. "Mom!"

"What? Can't  an old lady want great grand kids? How selfish  of you Grace. " The grandmother  said, faking sadness.

Grace  sighed.  "Fine, you can go with her, but take care of my baby girl."

Everyone  was happy  with the decision.

"Thanks Grace. By the way, my driver is upfront.  He'll  take you guys home." Dreidan  told them. "Good night, guys."

When they all said their 'good nights' and 'good byes' and left, Avatia  looked up at Dreidan. "Just where do you want to take me to at 9:30 PM, mister?"

"You'll  see." He said as he rushed up to get her a jacket  and  pulled her to his car. The drive to  wherever  they were going was silent. A good twenty  minutes  later,  Avatia  realized they were at a cemetery.

"Jesus, Dre, you brought me to a cemetery  in  the night? I'm  not going in there. I'm  scared of the dead." Avatia  whined and crossed  her arms.

Dreidan  turned  to  her and smoothened  her hair. "I'm  sorry, i just don't  want  this day to pass without  doing what i want to do now. And you're  with me, so do not be scared."

"What do you want to do? Go in, I'll  wait for you here."

Dreidan  smiled  smugly. "I know you too well and you'll  be more scared  if you stay in this car alone, so come on, lets go."

Avatia  knew he was right. She'll  probably  piss her pants if he left her here  alone, so reluctantly,  she followed  him. It wasn't  so dark as there were  shining  lights  all over. They walked to a gated area and Dreidan  pulled out a key and unlocked  it and they got in. He turned on the lights and Avatia  was speechless  when  she saw where they were. She read the name on the grave. Nevaeh Avery Johnson. She turned and looked into Dreidan's  eyes.

For another emotional  moment,  she saw his eyes water and it made hers water as well. He pulled her into a long hug. When they pulled away, he sat down on the grave  and  wiped it with his palms. "Hey Ney, meet Avatia." He said and looked up at Avatia  before diverting  his attention  back  to  the  grave. "She's  the girl i told you about. I couldn't  move on from you without  introducing  you  to  the girl who has stolen my heart and filled the void  within. She's  a great person and she makes me super happy.  Please  do not think I've  replaced  you. I've  simply  made a decision  that  is good for me, and thats what you always  wanted.  Ney, i hope you're  not mad,  but Avatia makes me happy  and  i intend  to  keep  her  forever." He stopped  and  looked at Avatia  who was silently crying. "I'll  get going  now, i just thought  it  wise to introduce  you  to  her. I'll  come back some other time. I hope you're  happy  wherever  you  are, cause after so many years, I'm  finally  happy  too. Goodbye Ney ."

When he kissed the grave and stood  up,  Avatia  wrapped  her arms around him. "Lets go, princess." And together,  they walked away.

_____________________________________

So how was that for a chapter? He finally introduced  the two.  I don't  know if I'm  the only one hearing wedding  bells😂 i hope you're  hearing  them as well.

Please comment  and vote.
Love,
Thelma❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.1K 43
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
140K 2.3K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
1.3M 25.7K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
8.5M 249K 68
Valentina Matrix sold her virginity to the highest bidder. "She's twenty four and she's never been touched" the announcer yelled to the crowd out men...