Kidnapped By My Alpha Mate

Por kiara_vr

Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was... Más

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 50

21.4K 608 29
Por kiara_vr

Sasha

I jump down from the tree as the pack house comes into sight and my first thought is that why is it called a pack house when all pack houses are clearly mansions and castles, not houses.

"You ready?" James asks me as we walk past the unconscious guards into the pack castle- I mean very large house.

I give a nod as I take two knives in my hands knowing the bow and arrow might not work if I am ambushed and need to quickly fight back.

"Now remember if Dylan asks... I did not agree to you joining this battle," James says.

"That's not true. I remember you saying how romantic it was that I was going to fight for him," I say rolling my eyes at the coward.

"Did I? I don't remember that. Yep never said that once," he says lying right through his teeth.

"Liar," I mutter walking inside.

I shudder looking around the mansion. It looks like some sort of vampire mansion in fictional movies and books and that sends a shiver down my spine, the blood from the injuries of our injuries does not do anything to make the place look more happy and lively.

"Can you smell Dylan?" I ask and he sniffs the air like a dog- or a wolf to catch a whiff of his scent.

"Yes but I think we should wait for the warriors to clear the area first-" he says and I roll my eyes wondering how stupid he is, I'm not waiting for someone to bring my mate to me.

Seeing where his head had been directed when he caught his scent I take off running in that direction and James ends up chasing after me.

There seems to be no guards in my way as I run down the steps that descend into something that I am sure is a dungeon.

"Let go!" I say softly trying to pull my wrist back as James grabs it.

"This could be a trap. There are no guards and do you think they will leave-"

I hear a scream filled with pain and agony and I feel a pained tug at my heart as pain ripples through my body and I cry as I sink to my knees feeling the pain. I know it's Dylan's pain. His scream made it clear.

"Sasha, come lets get out of here," James says picking me up.

"No. He's in pain. They are hurting him. I can't leave him not now, not while they are hurting him. I can't leave him," I whimper trembling from my pain.

"Sasha-"

"AAHHHHH!!!" I scream as the pain becomes even more unbearable. "Make it stop!"

I hear a loud growl echoing from a nearby cell as the cell door is practically bashed to the ground.

I feel warm arms around me and I lean in towards the source of warmth, trembling from my pain.

"Oh look Sashie has finally come to play with us," I hear the crazed laughter of my older brother from where the cell door was.

"Dare lay a hand on my mate and I will end you, brother-in law or not," I hear a familiar voice threaten, the voice sending vibrations rippling against my head as I am pressed up against the source of the voice.

"D-Dylan," I whisper softly in disbelief.

"We can have our romantic moment in a few seconds, I just need to get you out of here," he tells me gently as he pulls me closer to his chest.

"Mhmm," I sigh.

His chest is bare and riddled with healing scars and burns and I cannot help but feel my heart hurting. I should have acted faster. If I had had all my thoughts together and called a meeting sooner and arranged the attack sooner maybe he would not be in such a terrible state. It's all my fault for not doing anything sooner.

"Sasha, I can see you staring at my wounds. I'm fine honestly, but you should not have come here. Your body is taking on my pain and I can bear it way better than you can," he says.

His gentle strokes against my back as he whispers to me are interrupted by snarling and I turn my head to see Alex turning into a giant brown wolf and leaping at us.

James shifts and pounces, pinning him down.

"James don't underestimate him," Dylan warns before running off with me and I wrap my arms around him, holding on tight as he runs up the stairs.

"Dylan the trees," I say as he exits the pack house with me firmly and snugly fitting in his arms.

He climbs up a tall tree and gently sits me down in the branches and I smile at him, I am finally alone with my mate and husband. I mean it would be better if there was not all this fighting going on but seeing him is great after being separated for nearly a week.

I can't help but wrap my arms around him, pulling him back towards me, and trying to bring him down so I can kiss his lips.

My plan however fails as I cannot exactly pull a werewolf and I am too short to reach him.

He laughs at my actions, making me blush in slight embarrassment at failing to kiss him. I mean he is my mate, I should be allowed to kiss him whenever I want.

"I see you have missed me," he chuckles leaning down to give me a small peck on the forehead and as sweet as it is I was hoping for him to kiss me on the lips.

"I was so worried about you," I whisper hugging him tightly.

"Easy, the silver does still sting a bit," he said wincing.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I did not mean to-"

"It's really okay, Sasha, and I've missed you too. I mean I did not go as far as to assemble an army but I think I missed you more still," he says.

"Doubt it. You had me worried sick, literally, you can ask anyone," I tell him.

"I worried about you as well. I promise you that your brother and I will not be getting along and I will not have him over for Christmas dinner ever, not even to celebrate your birthday," he says.

"He hurt you Dylan. He does not deserve to be invited but lets not bring him up okay? Its just me and you right now, no one else," I say.

"Sasha, I'm sorry but I need to go join the fighting. I can't leave everyone else to fight my battles alone," he says.

"No Dylan. You can't fight, you have been tortured for-"

"Sasha I will be fine, would I ever lie to you?"

"That probably depends on the situation. I mean you-"

"Silly little mate. How about this, if I get knocked out or hurt to the point where James has to help me stand then you can kiss me as much as you want and bathe me tonight," he suggests.

"Dylan!" I yell shaking my head.

"Doesn't my pretty little mate want to tend to me tonight? We're mated there is no reason for you to hold back and be shy. We've already-"

"That was during heat! Dylan it sounds like you're going to injure yourself just to make me touch you in the bath, which is not happening. I am not comfortable- and are you trying to distract me!?" I exclaim.

"Bingo. Now stay here like a good little mate and you can do whatever you want tonight," he says.

"After making me worried sick, literally, you do not get to bargain with me like that. I will do whatever I want with you tonight regardless-"

"That's so sweet of you. Now why don't you stop hanging onto me like a monkey and let me go and fight for you, hmm?" He says kissing my ear gently, letting a sharpened canine gently touch my skin, making my breath hitch slightly. I know I seem like a stupid lovestruck girl, my breath hitching when he gets close to me but I am a teenage girl and he is my mate. I'm pretty sure my reactions are pretty normal.

"How about no," I say, I managed to resist him, which says something about my ability to endure things like him.

"No? Well if you don't want to behave then I guess no cuddles for you my sweet little teddy," he says with a sigh.

"We both know you are bluffing and if you aren't well you should know that nothing is keeping me from cuddling you tonight," I say.

"Oh? And what if I decided I would sleep without-"

"Then I guess I would have to force you to dress yourself. If you are going to fight, so am I, and if I'm not going to fight neither are you. I am fine now, the pain is gone, you do not need to worry," I tell him.

"Sasha, I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt and I was not able to do anything about it. They've not only been torturing me physically Sasha. Your brother would taunt me. Until I saw you today Sasha I honestly thought they had captured you. They would describe gruesome things being done to your perfect body and you may tell me that I'm being irrational, controlling and overprotective but how would you feel if you were in my shoes or paws Sasha?" He asks me.

"I-" I say trying to answer him.

"I felt as if I had lost you. It was as if I was useless. My heart was aching endlessly and I could not bear to listen to them but I had no choice but to do it. I was terrified for your sake, I've never been so scared in my life Sasha. When you were kidnapped during your heat, I could at least find you, I was not restrained and unable to reach you. You were worried sick about me well I was the exact same with you my love and I need to fight to protect you. I want to be able to at least fight against them and prove I am worthy of you since I got captured and put us in this state," he says, rambling on.

"Dylan I was scared as well, for you though not necessarily for me. I had no idea if you would ever return. The pack would fall apart if I was it's Alpha and I wouldn't be able to live with you gone," I say hugging him tighter refusing to let go of him.

"I guess I made a mistake trying to reason with you, it's only made you even more clingy," he says.

"Get used to it. I'm not letting go until the battle is over or I am fighting at your side or at least watching you. Dylan, I have found a way to fight. I can fight from a distance by shooting arrows. Please just let me be there with you," I plead.

"Sasha, you are not coming, end of story-"

"You are my mate, not my dad, Dylan. You cannot tell me what to do and when to do it all the time and just expect me to obey. I am your equal not your subordinate, slave, child or whatever else," I say, trying to make my point very clear to him.

"I know but this is for your own protection Sasha. After everything I went through I can't bear the thought of you being in there where you can be harmed," he says.

"And I am not protected out here? Everyone is in the pack house, if anything I am more vulnerable out here with no one to defend me."

"But here there is space for you to escape and wolves don't climb in wolf form and-"

"But from what I saw from you climbing up the tree a few minutes ago they can climb very well in human form," I say raising an eyebrow and he sighs knowing he has being bested.

"Fine but it will be dangerous. You will do as I say in there and you will not engage in close combat. Most wolves will be engaged in fighting or tending to those who are injured so there won't be anyone to babysit you or protect you," he says.

"I can agree to that," I say glad to finally reach a compromise and I try to kiss him again but fail and he leans down and I anticipate him closing the gap between our lips but instead he gives me a soft gentle little kiss on the cheek.

"Hey!" I exclaim.

"No, you can get your kiss if you do not get into any trouble or else I will just keep to forehead and cheek pecks," he says and I bite my lip, he worked out how to manipulate me, unfortunately. He still gets to kiss and tease me and I don't get to actually kiss him.

"I'll try my best but I'm not promising anything, but you owe me marshmallows and jelly tots for teasing me like this," I concede.

"Of course my little mate," he grins.

I let go of him and quickly climb down the tree and run towards the pack house and he follows behind me slowing from his usual speed to make me feel a bit faster.

Suddenly I am pinned down to the ground by his heavy weight and I groan in pain.

A/N
Chapter 50! Yep halfway to a hundred although I doubt I can actually write a hundred chapters so don't expect a hundred chapters, you can pray for me to get that far but whether or not that will happen is undecided.

Well anyway since this is Chapter halfway to a hundred I managed to make it a little longer and I had to put in their reunion because it's been too long since we had some cute couple moments.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

468K 10.7K 50
~~First book in Alpha Series~~ ~~~Completed~~~ This is my first book, so be warned it isn't the best. Natalie has gone through one rejection and is n...
Luna Lena Por ~Val

Hombres Lobo

1M 42.9K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
174K 4.9K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
795K 21.1K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...