Dramatic|Madara Uchiha|

Bởi crowned_chaos

A young girl enamoured with theatre, music and drama just can't seem to find her break and is surprised with... Xem Thêm

Opening-Act 1, Scene 1
Act 1, Scene 2
Act 1, Scene 3
Act 1, Scene 4
Act 1, Scene 6
Act 1, Scene 7
Act 1, Scene 8
Act 1, Scene 9
Act 1, Scene 10
Act 2, Scene 1
Act 2, Scene 2
Act 2, Scene 3
Act 2, Scene 4
Act 2, Scene 5
Act 2, Scene 6
Act 2, Scene 7
Act 2, Scene 8
Act 2, Scene 9
Act 2, Scene 10
Act 3, Scene 1
Act 3, Scene 2

Act 1, Scene 5

3.5K 239 34
Bởi crowned_chaos

"Are you alright Madara?"

In truth, no, no he wasn't-—not that he'd ever confess it. Madara was conflicted. He felt so goddamn conflicted. He wanted Eliza to succeed in her job as an actor...but he also needed her to help him get home. She couldn't do both. She didn't have enough time. He was fighting with someone terrifying...himself. Or his selfishness to be exact.

"I'm fine." He said curtly, turning away from Eliza causing her to frown. Something was definitely up.

"You sure?" She asked, "You seem down." She pressed as she sat down beside him.

     "Yes." He snapped coldly causing Eliza to flinch. Madara has never snapped at her before. Blinking away tears she stood up and nodded.

     "Yes!" A voice snapped in the back of her head. "I'm fine! Just leave me alone!"

     Eliza pushed away the memory.

     "A-Alright..." she forced a smiled, "I'll be in my room...just...let me know when you need me!" She called out as she ran into her room and shut the door.

Madara sat there in silence.

Tch.

     He was to proud to apologize.

     Not again... Eliza thought to herself bitterly, I won't let his memory ruin me. He won't ruin me!

Eliza inhaled and exhaled, effectively calming herself down. She had no time to waste on her good for nothing boyfriend right? She had enough on her plate, a vengeful ex wasn't one of them.

Okay...Madara. She thought with a troubled expression, he's from a timeline in which he hadn't defected yet and Naruto hasn't been born. That's good. I can either let the timeline continue...with no guarantee it'll be the same or try...changing it.

She gulped.

What if I erase someone from existence?!

It would be the same as murder! Eliza couldn't do that!

She tried thinking of ways to overcome and avoid obstacles. Eliza mentally reviewed the plot and key points that defined necessary and unnecessary. She jotted down crucial character development.

How people changed with time.

How does someone change with time? Eliza asked herself, frowning. He certainly changed. I thought that he was different...we used to be so close and...

"Why did I even like that twit?!" Eliza growled as she screamed into her pillow.

     The sound of the front door opening then slamming met Madara's ears. He stood up and glanced out the window. Eliza had left, running down the sidewalk. Sighing to himself he followed behind, unbeknownst to her.

     It wasn't Madara she was upset at. It was his choice of words that triggered painful memories. Her ex-boyfriend said the exact same thing near the end of their relationship. She believed him. Now that she heard Madara's words she couldn't get her ex out of her head.

     Eliza was a fool for believing him.

     Her ex used to tell her everything was fine and that he was okay...

     They weren't.

     She needed to escape her own mind. From behind, Madara followed from a safe distance.

     Where's she going?

     Eliza heard a chime and fished for her phone. Slipping it out of her pocket she checked it. Her face immediately brightened.

     Hey Elizabeth, I'm back in town and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?

    She smiled, and began to type her response. From his hiding place, Madara frowned. He knew that 'phone' device was used for communicating between people and information. He was wary of her smile.

     Why is she smiling?

     Madara was concerned that she had possibly forgotten of their problem. Had Eliza forgotten about him? Forgotten that they were supposed to help him find a way home?

     She placed the device to her ear and began to speak.

     He activated his sharingan to read her lips.

     "It's been awhile Nat." She spoke happily, "How have you been? I got your text. I'd love to meet!"

     He watched her nod.

     Hmph. She looks like Hashirama with that smile of hers. So carefree. Madara smiled before slowly frowning. Carefree... He needed to get home. Konoha needed him. He needed to be there for Konoha. Madara needed to be with his clan and Hashirama probably needed him. The idiot probably had destroyed the entire village with a terrible idea! He couldn't afford to be carefree!

     He grit his teeth and clenched a fist. Desperation clawing at his thoughts.

     I need to get back.

     No matter the cost.

     Madara was waiting for her at home when Eliza returned.

     He's oddly quiet today. Eliza thought to herself as she removed her coat. "Madar—!"

     "Come here." He commanded much to her own mentally annoyance. She didn't like being told what to do.

     Nevertheless, she complied.

     "What is it?"

     "I need to get back to Konoha." He told her stiffly. His eyes falling on her sad expression. They hardened. "Finding the source of this mess should be our top priority. Not Sharon and her fantasies."

     Eliza pursed her lips.

     Her fantasies? Or my dream. She thought, just about to tell him off. Who was he to tell her to put aside her ambition?

     But just as Eliza was about to snap at him she glanced at his expression. Madara was troubled, visibly disturbed by something...it surprised her. He was usually unfazed by everything.

     She was starting to understand what the cause was. Initially she thought he was indifferent of coming to her world alone but in truth, Madara was lost. She was wrong to think otherwise. Who wouldn't feel lost in a different world? It didn't matter if Madara was an Uchiha, or even THE Madara Uchiha, he was still human. He just didn't like to show his true thoughts.

     He misses his home. Eliza realized, suddenly feeling pity for the Uchiha, he's just too proud to admit it.

     She felt bad. Eliza felt awful! She was dragging him around according to her agenda. She hadn't been thinking of him at all. She was being selfish.

     "Tell me. What is Konoha to you?" She asked him, an idea forming. Madara was taken aback by the question.

     "What?"

     "What is Konoha to you?"

     "My village." He answered her, not quite understanding.

     "No. What does it mean to you?" she asked him firmly.

     Madara inhaled, "It's my village. The home of my clansmen."

     Eliza smirked, "Better. But that's not what I'm looking for. I mean...why do you want to go back?"

     Madara scowled, "Why do you test me? It's my home. My world. Why wouldn't I want to go back?"

     "What specifically are you trying to go back to?" Eliza hummed as Madara scoffed.

     "You're being awfully annoying today aren't you?" He grumbled as she continued to stare at him expectantly. Eliza wasn't hurt by the harsh comment. She was used to it.

     "I suppose so." She smiled in agreement.

     "Konoha needs me." Madara growled lowly, "I need to be there for my clansmen...Konoha...Hashirama and I created it for peace. I need to be there when...for..." he trailed off quietly.

     His dream.

     His eyes narrowed, "I hate you." He groaned upon realizing that Eliza was playing him the entire time. She shrugged, indifferently.

     "Glad you're finally being honest." She grinned, "now then...if you were unhappy with my choice of helping Sharon then you could've just told me so." She huffed.

     "It's easier then dealing with your moodiness." She snipped glaring at him playfully as he made a somewhat guilty face. "Just tell me if you miss your home! Don't you go all Uchiha on me!"

     "Uchiha? What's wrong with being Uchiha?" He questioned, feeling hurt. She snickered, giggling as he gave her a questioning look.

     "Well...I—actually never mind." Eliza told him with a soft chuckle. He frowned, did she not like the Uchiha clan?

     "Do you dislike the Uchiha?" Madara asked her feeling not so mildly offended and a tad bit self-conscious. She blinked and shook her head frantically.

     "No! That's not it!" Eliza denied, "The Uchiha clan is amazing!" She blurted out thoughtlessly.

     She blinked then covered her face in embarrassment at the sight of Madara's smirk. He leaned in towards her face.

     "Pardon? I didn't quite hear that..." he smirked devilishly. Eliza gulped.

     Dread filled her.

     Don't. Fangirl.

     "Y-y-you heard me fine!" She stammered in between huffs. Madara laughed and Eliza stared in awe for she had never heard Madara laugh before. She had seen small smiles on his face and heard soft chuckled but never before had she heard him full on laugh.

She rather liked it.

Madara's laughter slowly faded until all that was left was an endearing smile, one that Eliza felt was reserved for her.

They were friends, and Eliza was glad not to be alone. Friends don't keep critical secrets from each other do they? Some things are best left unsaid but...would it hurt?

A mental debate raged inside her mind as she glanced at Madara. He missed Konoha...perhaps her dear friend Naruto could help.

     But just the first couple episodes.

     That's all.

"...follow me." Eliza beckoned him quietly as she brought the Uchiha into her room. "Sit here." She told the confused shinobi as she pushed him onto her bed and she fetched her laptop.

"What are—?"

"I'm not supposed to show you this." Eliza shushed him, "but I think it's alright. There's not much that can change your future and your timeline...." she trailed off, glancing into his concerned eyes.

"You mean...."

She nodded, inhaling sharply. "That's right. I'm going to let you watch the first episode of the fictional world in which you come from. But only the first episode. Understood?"

Madara nodded slowly. He could do that.

Eliza sighed, "I want to show you that even through hardships Konoha will survive."

She clicked at her keyboard.

"A little backstory before we watch is this takes place years after your time." Eliza informed, "It'll show all the future Hokage...and I'm reluctant to let you see." She confessed, thinking of the terrible things that Madara did in the show. Eliza shook her head. It wasn't this Madara that did it. It wasn't her Madara.

She grit her teeth, "And..." she stopped typing.

"And?"

"A lot of things happen..." she whispered, "Terrible things that I...I want to stop and if maybe..." she shook her head and Madara frowned.

"I just feel conflicted." Eliza admitted, "With you in my world I have the power to change your world for better or worse and I...know lots of bad things happen that I can stop. I'm not going to lie but...I also feel I shouldn't tamper with your timeline. It's none of my business..."

"I didn't know you were thinking so hard about my world and I." Madara said softly. "I thought you forgot." He felt ashamed for doubting her.

Eliza shook her head, "I never forgot...I've been thinking about it. Of plans strategies...theories or even ways to change your world with as little consequences as possible..."

She sighed, "I don't know anymore."

Eliza wanted him to help her plan! To share his thoughts and ideas but...she couldn't forget that he was also the one to cause the problems in his world.

Eliza was at a loss.

Torn between their newly found friendship and her sense of judgment for his world.

"It's fine." Madara interrupted her raging thoughts as her mind swirled deeper and deeper into depression. "It's fine." He assured her as Eliza gave him a disbelieving expression.

     "Don't show me." He told her with a small smile, barely visible. "In all honesty...I'd rather not know."

     Eliza sighed in relief.

     "That's...a relief." She grinned, "I'm so glad."

     She no longer felt torn since Madara told her he was alright not knowing. Their misunderstanding was cleared up and they were back on track.

     Things were looking up.

     And for that, Eliza was glad.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

115K 1.8K 15
You transfer to a new school and meet Naruto, you guys become very close friends and without knowing it,.. You two become more than friends. PLOT TW...
7.7K 230 19
When a young girl and her brother are thrown back in Kakashi's life, she is forced to go through the chain of events that surround and consume Squad...
480 12 10
This story follows the love story/ Friendship and trials that go on between Neytiri Aiyakami and Sasuke Uchiha.
207K 8.8K 35
❝ ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ Qᴜɪʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ ❞ ─── QUIRK ─── .·:·.個性.·:·. ...