It's complicated (boyxboy)

By smily123

15 year old Tyler Davis is abused at home and at school for being gay. He finds help in the last place he wou... More

Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5 it's complicated
Part 6
Part 7
part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Final chapter

Part 1

3.5K 40 5
By smily123

Ok here is chapter one I do have crappy writing and I am trying to fix it so sorry if some parts are confusing. And this is boyxboy so flames about it will be laughed at.

Tyler POV

I walk into Summerville high late, nobody is in the hallways, which is kinda a good thing, this way I won't get any trouble, until lunch.

I rush through the school, it's already halfway through first period which is math a class that I already am probably gonna fail.

At least nobody who I really hate is in math. What do those people really have against me anyway, other then the fact that I'm gay.

This torment has been happening since I was 13, when I came out, who knew there could be so many homophones.

I walk into math class, and sit down in the only seat without someone beside it. The teacher Mrs. Willson only looks at me for a second before continuing her lecture.

The teachers used to notice when I missed class or come in late, but after awhile they just stopped no detention, no phone calls home, nothing. I bet the would all just be happier if I didn't go to school at all.

The teacher continues her lecture about square roots or something and eventually the bell finally rings.

I am one of the first to leave the class, and I walk fastly to biology, a few people push and shove me but nothing really bad.

In biology my lab partner is a girl named Amy, she is ok she doesn't talk to me any more then what is necessary for class and other than that complete ignores me just the way I like it.

The teacher was a sub, obviously a lazy one since he had us watch a movie which had pretty much nothing to do with what we are currently studying.

Next is lunch, sadly I have that with Jason. I walk with the pool of other teens into the cafeteria.

As soon as I leave the crowd of people by the door I hear someone shout out "HEY FAG" everyone looks for a second before continuing what they're doing. And Jason walks up to me, followed by all of his 'friends'.

I hate my life.

sorry this chapters short I'll try to make the others longer and fix up my writing style.

Continue Reading