Wrong Number [18+]

By paulajop

Against my better judgment, I answer, "Look I told you, you have the wrong number," I say a bit too harshly... More

Copyright ©️
Chapter|1.
Chapter|2.
Chapter|3.
Chapter|4.
Chapter|5.
Chapter|6.
Chapter|7.
Chapter|8.
Chapter|9.
Chapter|10.
Chapter|11.
Chapter|12.
Chapter|13.
Chapter|14.
Chapter|15.
Chapter|16.
Chapter|17.
Chapter|18.
Chapter|19.
Chapter|20.
Chapter|22
Chapter|23.
Chapter|24.
Chapter|25.
Chapter|26.
Chapter|27.
Chapter|28.
Chapter|29.
Chapter|30.
Chapter|31.
Chapter|32.
Chapter|33.
Chapter|34.
Chapter| 35.
Chapter|36.
Chapter|37.
Chapter|38.
Chapter|39.
Chapter|40.
Chapter|41.
Epilogue

Chapter|21.

108K 4K 390
By paulajop

*Fallon*

Alex pulls up to a large building that has to be Grant Hotels, posted big on the front of it. He puts the car in park and exits the vehicle. After he handed his keys to the valet, he opened my door and held his hand out for me to take, helping me out of the car. He slips his hand around my waist and guides me through the large glass doors.

I swear that everyone's eyes were trained on us. Then again, it could just be my nerves.

"Alex," I whisper and he hums. "Is it just me...or is everyone staring at us?"

I feel Alex's grip protectively tighten around my waist. "Just ignore them," he says softly. "It will pass."

So they are staring? I don't know how he expects me to ignore them when I can feel their eyes burning my skin. But I try with all my might. I don't know how many women gave me dirty looks as we passed by...but I know it was a lot.

Alex led me into a large room that had large, beautiful, crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. I feel like I just stepped out of the streets and into a dream.

Alex removes his hand from my waist and laces his fingers with mine. He brings my hand up to his lips and kisses it softly, letting his lips linger. I still don't think he's real.

My eyes land on two very familiar faces sitting at a table and I relax a little. It feels so good to know that there is someone other than Alex, here to talk to.

"Fallon, is that you?" Nick asks as we approach.

I giggle and nod my head. He holds his arms out for me to step into and gives me a welcoming hug. He pulls back and takes in my appearance, "You look stunning."

"Thank you." I smile warmly and give him a quick once-over. "Not so shabby."

He snorts and adjusts his tie, "Shit...I always look good." I laugh and shake my head. I always knew he was a cocky one.

Marco is next to greet me. He grabs my hand and twirls me around in a circle. "Alex is a lucky man," he says.

"I am," Alex states taking my hand in his. "Now...keep your hands to yourself."

Marco throws his hands up in surrender and smiles. "I'm the least of your worries," he chuckles and looks around the room. "By the look of things, it seems that she has caught the attention of every man in the room."

"What?" I turn around to see at least ten men staring at me with lust-filled eyes. Alex snakes his arm around me and pulls me into his side. He gently places his finger under my chin and lifts it so that my eyes are on him. He doesn't say anything and gives me a light peck on my lips and smiles.

If that wasn't him staking his claim on me...then I don't know what it was.

"I think someone is jealous," Marco chuckles.

Alex chuckles mocking Marco. "I'm not jealous," he states. "I'm just letting them know that she's taken."

"Alexander my boy," a deep voice calls. "So nice of you to finally make it." An older man emerges from the crowd. "Your mother said she wasn't sure if you were going to make it or not. She said you were feeling a bit...under the weather!?"

Alex stiffens at the mention of his mother. "Sure she did," Alex grumbles. "But I'm feeling fine, father."

Father? Now that I get a good look at him, he does look like an older version of Alex.

"And who might this beautiful woman be?" He asks.

Alex smiles and pulls me close, "This is Fallon Mathews." His father's eyes light up with recognition. "Fallon...this is my father, Travis Grant. He built this empire from the ground up."

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Grant," I say holding my hand out to shake his hand.

He takes it and lifts it to his mouth, kissing it gently, and smiles. I see where Alex gets it from. "None of that now," he says, letting my hand drop. "Call me, Travis."

I giggle, "Alright," I say. "It's nice to meet you, Travis."

"Same to you, my dear. I was so thrilled when I heard my son finally got himself a girlfriend," he laughs and pats Alex on the back. "And a very beautiful one at that."

"Dad," Alex groans, causing his father to laugh harder.

"What's so funny?" A woman asked. Alex stiffens and Travis bites back his laughter. I'm going to assume that this is his mother.

She and Nick look very much alike.

"Nothing dear," Travis says. "I was just telling Fallon here...how happy I am to finally meet her."

She eyes me warily. "Fallon...is it?"

"Mother..." Alex grits. I place my hand on his chest and give him a gentle pat.

"What? I was just making sure I got her name right," she says innocently and plasters a fake smile on her face. "I'm horrible with names."

She is a horrible liar. The tension surrounding us is so thick that I'm finding it hard to breathe.

"Travis grabs his wife by the arm and gives it a gentle tug. "Why don't we get to our seats," he suggests. "Dinner will be served soon."

"Oh...but, I thought I could get to know Fallon a little better," she pouts.

Everyone standing here knows she has no intention of getting to know me.

"Maybe later," Travis says through gritted teeth.

She rolls her eyes and sighs, "It was nice...meeting you, Fallon." You can hear the distaste in her voice when she says my name and I don't like it. "Maybe we will have a chance to catch up later, hmm!?

Yeah, I don't see us becoming best friends any time soon. I plaster the biggest smile I could muster on my face. "I would love that," I made sure to emphasize the word love. The way her eyes narrowed told me that she caught it too.

She snubs her nose up in the air and lets Travis guide her through the crowd.

"That was...intense," Marco says.

"Are you alright?" Alex asked you can hear the concern in his voice.

"I'm fine," I give him a reassuring smile. "She isn't the first person that I've come across who doesn't like me and I'm sure she won't be the last."

Alex sighs and grabs two Champagne glasses from the tray as it passes and hands me one. I need a drink after that.

Alex placed his hand on the small of my back and led me to an empty table that was right next to his parent's table and pulled out a chair for me to sit. I have to remind myself to thank him later for having me face the opposite direction of her. Hope she enjoys staring at my back all night.

Not long after we took our seats, dinner was served. Several waitresses and waiters flood the room carrying trays. One of the waitresses stops at our table and places a steaming plate of lobster in front of me. The way it was prepped made it look too beautiful to eat. Another waitress places a bowl of caviar in the center of the table with some type of bread next to it and fills our glasses up with wine.

"I am stuffed," I push my plate away. "I don't think I could eat anymore."

Alex chuckles and pushes his away as well, "I don't think I can either."

"I've never eaten lobster before," I admit. "It was really good."

He smiles, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

If I wasn't enjoying myself I wouldn't be here. I would have found the first exit and bolted. "I'm still here aren't I?"

"Touché."

A dinging sound echoes through the room and everyone goes silent. Travis is standing in the front of the room with a microphone in his hand. He starts by thanking everyone for being here to celebrate a great partnership. His speech was short, sweet, and right to the point. When he was finished we all applauded.

The lights dimmed and soft music filled the room. A few people get up from their seats and begin to dance.

Alex stands from his seat and holds out his hand, "May I have this dance?"

With a nod, I smile and place my hand in his. He guided me to the center of the room where we began to dance. He takes my right hand in his, places the other on the small of my back, and pulls me close. I smile and slide my hand up his chest, resting it on his shoulder, earning me a growl.

He stares down at me with lust-filled eyes and I smirk. "You touch me like that again, I'll make you cum in front of everyone," he warns.

I gasped, "You wouldn't."

He dips his head to whisper in my ear, "I did it with your best friend sitting just a few feet away." He brushes his lips against my ear and I shiver. "What makes you think I wouldn't do it with a room full of strangers?"

When he lifts his head, he has a smug look plaster on his face. Instead of finding his threat horrifying, I find it quite thrilling and decide to see if he has what it takes.

I run my hand down his chest and back up again. His muscles clenched with each pass. "I don't think you have the balls," I challenge.

His eyes darken and his grip tightens. He gives me a slight nod and proceeds to sway back and forth to the music. We danced until my feet began to hurt. He grasps my hand in his and pulls me back to the table. Instead of me taking my previous seat, I sit in his while he sits in mine.

Marco comes over, takes a seat right in front of us, and begins to chat about how hot some of the women are and how he already got a few numbers. I roll my eyes at the womanizer and block out most of the conversation.

Not long after the conversation started, I felt a hand slip through the slit of my dress and gasp. I can't believe he's going to do this now.

His hand slowly but surely makes its way up to my core and stops. He snaps his head in my direction and flicks his finger over my delicate flower, causing me to flinch. I take it he doesn't like the fact that I'm not wearing any panties.

I gave him a sheepish smile before he turned his attention back to what Marco was talking about.

He traces his finger over my crease a few times before slipping it in. I bite down on my tongue to hold in the moan that threatened to escape. My hands grip the table when he slides a second one in and he chuckles.

"Are you okay?" Marco asks.

I glance over at Alex with is staring at me with a smirk on his face. "Yes," I try to answer calmly but it comes out more like a squeak.

Marco gives me an odd look and resumes his conversation. You can't get mad, Fallon. I tell myself. Technically you asked for this.

I can feel my orgasm boiling in the depths of my vagina. With a few more curls of his fingers, it comes boiling to the surface. My stomach clenches and my legs begin to shake. I bit down on my tongue so hard that I could taste blood. He continues to curl his fingers until I'm done riding on my orgasm.

My eyes immediately snapped to Marco, to see if he noticed anything and to my surprise, he didn't. Alex removes his fingers and brings them to his lips, sucking my juices from them.

"I'm sorry to interrupt," Alex says. "But I really should get Fallon home. I think she's had...enough for tonight."

Alex stands from his seat and helps me up. If I wasn't holding on to him, I would have probably hit the ground. We find his parents and bid them goodnight. I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that the night is just getting started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
18K 1.7K 24
"You had no right to do that," I snap, trying my best to out walk him. His chuckle was loud behind me and his hand griped on my forearm, stopping me...
2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
6.9K 125 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...