Draco Malfoy Imagines Book ||...

By mysweetdraco

[COMPLETED] Short stories that narrate the adventures of Draco Malfoy in alternate timelines, where the main... More

My Dream Ball || Part One
My Dream Ball || Part Two
My Dream Ball || Part Three
My Dream Ball || Part Four
My Dream Ball || Part Five
Confronted || Part One
Confronted || Part Two
Confronted || Part Three
The Birthday || One Shot
The Prom || Part One
The Prom || Part Two
Marked || Part One
Marked || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part One
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Three
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Four
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Five
First Kiss || One Shot
The Ballerina || Part One
The Ballerina || Part Two
Mutual Dreaming || Part One
Mutual Dreaming || Part Two
A Christmas Story || One Shot
Another Christmas Story || One Shot
The Class Reunion || Part One
The Class Reunion || Part Two
From Crush To Love || Part One
From Crush To Love || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part One
The Rencounter || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part Three
The Rencounter || Part Four
Sweet Love || Part One
Sweet Love || Part Two
Sweet Love || Part Three

The Ballerina || Part Three

1.1K 137 9
By mysweetdraco

The next day, Draco and you are sitting together in class, holding hands under the table. You both have hickeys on your necks. Pansy gets to the classroom and frowns when she looks at this scene. She is very jealous right now, but doesn't say a word and looks for another place to sit.

—Did you find the note? —Draco asks.

—Yes, here you have —you hand it to him and he reads it mindfully.

—I knew it! —He punches the table in anger.

—Calm down, baby —you caress his hand gently and kiss his cheek.

—This is Parkinson's handwriting.

—What? What did I do to her, Draco? Why is she so mean? —You say with tears in your eyes.

—No no no, don't cry, babygirl. She is gonna pay for this. This isn't over —he kisses your forehead.

Later, Draco is sharing his apple with you in the garden. You two are sitting in the shade of a tree and start smooching tenderly, but get interrupted by a furious Pansy who comes from the distance:

—DRACO! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!

—Are you blind, Parkinson? What do you think I'm doing? Duh!

—Did you just call me by my last name? Why, Draco? You never do. After last night, I thought we had something special.

—I just invited you to the ball. It's not like we were gonna get married or something.

—Draco, love. I...

Draco stands up and clenches his fists.

—Do you remember this? —He shows her the note—. I KNOW IT WAS YOU, PARKINSON!

—No! Wait! I can explain it... Why her, Draco? She is a...

—SHE IS A WHAT?!

—What does she have that I don't?

—She has a heart, Parkinson. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and has skills that you couldn't even dream about. She is perfect to my eyes.

—Draco —you whisper with tears in your eyes. You didn't know he felt that way.

His words start hurting Pansy. Tears start rolling down her cheeks.

—STOP! —She yells.

—If you or your little friends dare to bully her again, you'll have to deal with me. IS IT CLEAR?! —Draco shouts.

—Draco, I...

—GET OUTTA MY FACE IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU!

Pansy runs away terrified. She never saw Draco acting that way.

—Draco? —You tell him sweetly. He turns around and you hug him with all your strengths. He hugs you back and kisses your forehead.

—She won't dare to bully you again, babygirl —he leans in and drops a tender kiss on your lips.

—I love you, my grumpy ferret boy.

—I love you too, my swee... Wait, what? —You giggle.

—Well, sweetie. I was there when professor Moody transfigured you into a ferret.

—Oh! —He blushes—. Well, this grumpy ferret boy is gonna punish you with a tickle attack just for mentioning it! —He starts tickling your waist

—No! Wait! —You say laughing so hard.

Draco laughs and keeps tickling you. You turn around and try to escape, but he hugs you from behind and you both end up melting in a loving kiss.

—Let's go, baby, we're running late to Herbology.

—Do we have to go, kitty?

—I'll let you hold my hand under the table —you tell him coquettishly. He smiles.

—May I carry your books?

—Sure, sweetie.

Draco and you walk your way to the greenhouses by holding hands, interlocking fingers.

—Herbology is my favorite subject. I'd love to teach it here in the future.

—So you wanna be a teacher.

—Yes! —You reply excited. He smiles—. I promised professor Sprout that I would take care of the Mandrakes this weekend. Would you like to join me?

—Yes, why not? It will be fun.

—Great! —You smile—. Don't forget our special date at our secret place this afternoon. —A beautiful smile lights his face up.

—Will you dance for me again, kitty?

—Of course I will, sugar.

—Can't wait! —He leans in and plants a peck on your lips.

Draco and you "move" to the greenhouses during the weekend to take care of the Mandrakes. He listens to you mindfully and is fascinated about your knowledge about plants. Your pajama parties for two at the greenhouses are filled with giggles and cuddles, and tons of kisses to your hearts' delight...

Your relationship becomes stronger in a short time. Draco and you have been dating for a month now. Pansy is still jealous. She notices that Draco has been sneaking out every afternoon since a month ago, and today, she decides to follow him.

You're waiting for your prince in your secret place and have a surprise for him. You're wearing a beautiful new emerald green chiffon dress and a pair of silvery pointe shoes. The colors of his house. He loves your lovely detail and thanks you with a tender kiss on your lips.

Pansy hears music as she gets close to your secret place. To her surprise, she finds Draco and you dancing. You're wearing his tie wrapped around your wrist as a wristband. His sweater and cloak are folded on the ground. Draco has a beautiful smile blooming across his face, as well as you. You two are dancing so close together as the music goes:

«People fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the touch of a hand

Well me, I fall in love with you every single day

And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

Maybe we found love right where we are»

When the song ends, Draco pushes you gently against his favorite pillar. You walk backwards on tiptoes to drive him crazy. Your back bumps into the pillar and Draco kisses you passionately, and goes down, leaving a couple of hickeys on your neck.

—Look who is marking his territory now? —You attack his neck mischievously before he could answer and he giggles. He knows that you left hickeys on his neck...

Pansy has been hidden all the time, she saw it all. In four years of friendship, she wasn't able to make Draco smile. She never saw him that happy. It still hurts her, but there's nothing she can do for you to break up. She realizes that Draco and you are just too perfect for each other and eventually learns to deal with it.

On the other hand, Draco and you had never been that happy in your entire lives.

Author's Notes

Song lyrics from "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran.

This story is so personal to me because I used to be a chubby girl at school and was bullied because of that. I just wanted to give that girl a happy ending  ❤️

Did you like this imagine? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.5K 44
After the events of the recent wizarding war, Serena Collins had one goal in mind coming back for her final year. Okay, maybe two... no, three.... Fi...
12.5K 453 46
❛𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞, 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭❜ Grieving over your brother's death sends you into a...
250K 4.5K 45
A Draco Malfoy and Y/N L/N story that takes place in Draco's sixth year of Hogwarts. Draco and Y/N are not exactly the best of friends, more like ene...
202K 4.5K 59
Small anecdotes that were not included in The World and Her Stars that I thought you all would enjoy!! Will include angst, smut, and fluff. Won't be...