Cry For Me (BxB)

נכתב על ידי letsrunawaycora

*Warning: Mature themes* [BoyxBoy Story] *Read Tags* He steps closer to me with an intense gaze. "How could... עוד

C h a r a c t e r I n f o
1- Take Me To The Mansion
2- Maybe, We Met Once Upon A Time
3- Trouble Magnent
4- And You'll Be Mine
Tobias Pics
5- Parties & Amnesia Don't Mix
Jonah Pics
6- He Has Amnesia?
Harper Pics
7- I Remember, and It Pains Me
N e w C h a r a c t e r
8- Love Shouldn't Hurt, But Yours Is Killing Me
Tobias Dorian Mcvay Pics
9- Hospitals, Painkillers & Almost Death
Jonah Arson Maverick
Niviah Allison Stiles (Pics)
11- I'm Still Alive
12- A Gift To Remember
Updated Character Info
13- Oh, You Better Believe You're Mine
Who Plays The Characters
14- I'll Make Your Life Hell (It already is)
(Old) Author's Note
15- Life Full of Woes (Your Biggest Mistake)
16- Pacify Her (She's Getting On My Nerves)
AU: What Would've Happened (If you didn't)
Author's Note
Julius' Story
Julius' Side:

10- Baby Please, Let Me Take Care of You

5.5K 148 101
נכתב על ידי letsrunawaycora

A/N: Sorry guys, that I've been a little late on the update, and for not giving you much to read last time. I've been trying to get back into my art so, sorry! Anyway enjoy! ;)

"I guess my question is, do you, do you think it's too late for me?"

"What?"

"Am I just doomed to be the person that I am. The person in that book? It's not too late for me is it? "

"It's not too late- Tobias I need you to tell me, it's not too late."

"-No, Jonah I-"

"I-I-I need you to tell me that I'm a good person."

"That I can be selfish, narcissistic, and self destructive- but underneath all that deep down, I'm a good person, and I need you to tell me that I'm good, Tobias."

"......"

"Tell me please Tobias. Tell me that I'm good!"

***
2 months later

Jonah pov

I was in my bathroom drying my hair when I heard a thud as if something had fell. From the thought of it being Tobias, I ran out into my bedroom. There he was laying on the floor. Before he could struggle by trying to get up. I rushed over to him and gently touched his exposed waist. Picking him up.

He wrapped his arms around my neck as he buried his flushed face in my chest. "I could have gotten up by myself." He mumbled. "No, let me take care of my baby."

I paid no attention as I felt him go still. I glanced down at him to see his cheeks rosy red. I chuckled, causing him to hit me on my chest. "D-don't say stuff l-like that." He whined. "Aw, is my baby embarrassed?" I teased, very well knowing the answer.

"Hmph" He huffed out. I had placed him gently on my bed since it was the closes. "Need anything?" I asked he looked around the room while biting his lip. "Uhm, I was just trying to get dressed. No biggy."

I waited to see if he would continue, when he didn't I asked; "So what happened?" He eyes darted back to me with a look of displeasure.

"Well, I was walking to my bed when I tripped over your shoes in the middle of the floor! I had to throw myself another way just to not land on my scars."

He huffed out. I felt a little guilty because I didn't want to hurt him. But that was quickly masked with how content I was at his adorable way of showing his frustration.
"I'm sorry baby! Forgive me?" I cooed while walking over to him and placing kisses to his temple.

"Stop~!" *Giggle* "Stop Jojo!" *Strained laugh* "I- ah! I, c-can't breathe!" He cackled. I eventually stopped because he was started to hit me. "Okay, okay. I'm done." I said stepping away. He however, had other plans.

"Run." I noticed the look in his eyes. He didn't even have to tell me twice. I took off running with him on my heels. I got as far as into the front yard before he tackled me to the ground.

To be honest, it felt just like old times. With us running, chasing each other.
Laughing and carrying on.
Being with Toby has always felt like being at home. Somewhere safe. Something you want to hold onto for as long as possible.

Toby^

***
At school

Niviah has been blowing up my phone with text messages. Normally I'd just ignore her because all she did was ask when we could get together and accuse me of neglecting her. She even threatened to break up with me. Which I just replied as 'okay'.

She seemed to have blown a fuse because today she stormed right up to me and demanded an answer. "What is your problem Jonah Arson Maverick!?" She yelled while pointing a finger in my face. I just stared at her, blinking owlishly.

"Answer me! You've been ignoring me for weeks! I checked my phone the other day and it says that we haven't called in TWO MONTHS! 2 months!"

In the middle of her rant Toby shuffled next to me. Which seems to have gotten her attention. "Ew, Mcvay. What are you doing here?" Before he could even open his mouth she interrupted. "Wait, don't care." She turned to me next. "Come to think of it, ever since that party you've been hanging out with this loser!

Is he so much better than me?! You're my boyfriend! How can you stand to be in his presence, he's a nobody. Don't tell me you two-"

"As a matter of fact. Me and Tobias do indeed have something going on." I placed my arm around his shoulders, pulling him closer into me. "I, Jonah Arson Maverick, here by declare that you, Niviah Allison Stiles, and me are over."

"Y-you're breaking up with me for him!?" She pointed a shaky finger at Toby. "Him!? He's a nobody though. A scared little rabbit, and you're leaving me, a beautiful, rich cheerleader- a somebody for him?"

I felt Tobias flinch and I swear something in me snapped. "Niviah, you are nothing but a mean, narcissistic, catty bitch. You're the most stuck up person, I've ever met! Honestly, between you and Tobias, It's always been him."

"Because of what happened four years ago, I couldn't accept the fact of being forgotten so I thought it was for the best, to be erased from his life. When in reality, all it did was kill me inside everyday.
That absence of my source of happiness- the love of my life, forgetting me and not being by my side drove me into reckless decisions."

I clenched my fist. "Niviah, things should have never came to this. I was planning on breaking it off with you earlier and much more caring.
I would have apologized to you, for stringing you along." I looked up at her.

"Niviah, you're beautiful no mistake there. But me and you are just, not gonna work. We were never really gonna have a relationship with both of us truly loving each other."

I turned to face a shocked Toby. "But I feel like I can- no, do have that with Tobias. I love him. Always have." I faced her again with a sad smile. "It's always been Toby, Niviah. I hope you can accept that, and if not then, that's your problem."

I took his hand and walked away with him. I could hear his sniffling as I pulled us away, making our way through the crowd.

I finally get to be with my boy.

My boy...

I like the sound of that.

Jonah^

A/N: The next part is your break. Feel free to skip if you want. :)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

25.9K 642 24
•Twisted Romance• "Plea-se sto-p just stop !" The beautiful boy begged. "Stop what ?" The muscular boy ask cupping the beautiful boy's cheeks. "Stop...
866K 29.1K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
124K 3.4K 33
Nathan's life: school, work, secrets, and survival. Ryder's life: soccer, friends, awesomeness, and his mom's annoying attempts to set him up. Nathan...
28K 503 28
Everything hurt. The pain the flooded over my entire body. I could feel the blood seeping out and the bruises beginning to form as I just lay here...