xplr ; colby brock

By emmary88

Adelaide meets colby while filming an exploring video with her friends. More

abandoned mansion
characters
abandoned mansion 2
sunrise
nervous
abandoned water park
#cadeleaide
overnight amusement park
first date
cadelaide is real
trap house road trip
last day
josette and jack
meeting the family
the party
telling the fans
post halloween
meeting colbys familyyyy
family drama
new york
a rough week
welcome home baby
prank wars
pregnancy prank
hate
house hunting
insecure
christmas morning
moving day
cabo
over
tara and adelaide take new york
a month later
haunted cabin
period prank
handcuffed
the breakup
broken
hot tub
meetings
pregnant
the following week
youtubers in a box
hawaii surprise
week in the life
hawaii
new characters
maryland
home
cant get away
knocking on your heart
moving on
new characters
girlfriend
oh no... i think im catching feelings
colby
clubbing... country clubbing
more new characters
italy
heading home
baby
im sorry, bear
lunch date
we arent dating
secrets
angel
glamping
too good
exploring with adilex
gone but never forgotten
going home
who do you love
sus
the ring
new apartment
christmas
tour
tour 2
ready
the proposal
planning
more planning
say yes
jealous
crash
mathew
prep
Bachelorette
camping - round 2
camping 2.2
baby
the wedding
2 babies
telling our friends
secret
gender reveal
birth and baby shower
vi and gray
new mom
cant get enough
moving on
new beginnings
you
house tour + stanley
home
first christmas
first birthday + baby
later
meet the kids
meet the kids 2
italy
reality house 1
reality house 2
you
reality house 3
watching
reality house 4
violet
friend characters
tent
back to school
shoot
tattoo
lost
searching
caught
disney
school
halloween
audition
neighbors characters
neighbors
birthday

arrested

1.9K 29 33
By emmary88

adelaides pov

september 7th

- adelaides 20th birthday passed on august 8th

"i don't know why he won't answer my texts. it's pissing me off." i told tara as i laid back on my bed.

"he's probably just busy ad... they have a ton of videos to film while they're in florida." tara told me, calming my nerves a bit.

"it's been 5 hours since he texted me last... he never doesn't text me back." i sighed, flipping over to lay on my stomach.

"it'll be okay... maybe text sam?" she suggested. i nodded and asked sam if he could tell colby to text me back. "you wanna get chipotle?" tara suggested. i, of course, agreed.

"should we invite kat, devyn, xeph and cas?" i asked her.

"oh yeah! it'll be fun." she smiled.

we went over to sam, kat and coreys apartment since we knew xepher and devyn were spending the night with kat. we also texted cas, who we were almost positive was just across the street at reggies apartment.

i opened the door to their apartment and walked in.

"what're you doing here?" mya asked, glancing up to me.

"i came here to get my friends." i glared back.

i tried to be friends with mya but at this point, it was impossible. she was a total bitch about corey and was restricting when he was allowed to hangout with us. i don't know how he dealt with that. i just wish that he and devyn would get back together.

i told her that she was out of my wedding and i asked cas to be my last bridesmaid. i would not put up with her shit.

all of us were fed up with her but somehow corey claims "he's in love with her" even though she basically controls him.

i walked straight back to sam and kats room and saw all of the girls spread throughout the room.

"did you guys decide to join our sleepover?!" kat asked as we walked in.

i was mad at colby so i decided to flake on the sleepover. and tara being the bestest friend ever, also decided to flake to make sure i was okay.

"now that i think about it, we might... but we came over to ask if you guys wanted to go to chipotle, on me. we invited cas too." i told them

"that's fine with me." devyn smiled.

"same, i love chipotle." xeph said.

"i'm down." kat said.

they all grabbed their stuff and walked out of kats room. mya glared at all of us on our way out and i just glared back.

"hey, kat, has sam texted you back in the past couple of hours?" i asked her, quietly, once we got into the hallway. i didn't care if they all knew but i didn't want to interrupt their conversation about the new episode of riverdale... since that was our groups "current show" since we ran out of other things to watch.

every wednesday, we have a little pizza party at my apartment and we watch the new episode of riverdale... however xeph missed the most recent one for an event so they were trying to catch her up.

"i texted him about two hours ago and i haven't gotten anything back... why?" she asked

"colby hasn't texted me in five hours. i'm worried about them." i said

"i'm sure they're fine." she reassured me.

"adelaides bowl is the best thing i've ever tried. i'm getting it next time." cas laughed.

"i know... ever since i tried her bowl, that's all i've gotten." tara said.

my phone kept blowing up so i finally decided to check it.

"oh my god. sam and colby got arrested." i said.

"what?!" tara asked.

"are you serious?" kat asked.

"let me see!" devyn said.

i showed them the mugshots that were tweeted to me, all of them in shock. not even two minutes later, i got a call from a florida area code.

"hello?" i said into the phone.

"adelaide, this has to be quick. i was arrested for trespassing. they're releasing sam since the ireland brothers paid his bail but my bail is $6000 and sams was at $2000 because i had two fakes in my wallet." i heard colby say into the phone.

"oh my god. i'll fly out as soon as i can and i'll have the bail money. just be careful and stay safe. i love you, brock." i said into the phone

"i love you. so so much, baby. i'll see you soon." he said into the phone before the line disconnected.

i explained to the girls what was happening and then drove to the airport.

"ethan! i have a huge huge favor to ask." i said when he picked up the phone.

"anything for you, ad." ethan laughed.

"i need to borrow your plane to fly to florida to bail colby out of jail because he was trespassing." i breathed out

"done. it should already be in LA since my parents are out there for a wedding. text me with updates." he said.

"thank you so much! you're the best!" i said before hanging up.

i was pissed to say the least. but i was also worried. my poor baby was gonna be in with the felons. he was in there with murders and rapists. all for 2 fake ids and trespassing.

"are you okay, adelaide?" devyn asked me from the back seat.

"i don't know." i said, my voice breaking.

"it's okay not to be okay, adelaide. he's your fiancé... your feelings matter about this." tara said, grabbing my hand that was shaking on the middle console.

"adelaide, pull over. i'll drive." cas offered. i nodded to her, pulling off to the side of the road. and then switching seats with her.

i started crying in the back seat of the car as devyn kat and xepher hugged me.

"he'll be okay adelaide." xeph told me.

"he's wearing a justin bieber shirt in jail for fucks sake. i don't know how he'll be okay." i said, smiling slightly which made the girls realize it was okay for them to laugh.

"we're here." cas said, pulling up to the area where the langfords plane was. we still had to wait for the pilot.

i texted tess and told her thank you for allowing me to use their plane since the next plane going to florida was not until the next afternoon.

"who all is going?" i asked.

"i'll go... i just have to text jake." tara told me.

"i'll go too." devyn said.

"i'm going... i want to talk to sam." kat said.

"i have work in the morning... sorry ad." cassie told me.

"i'll go too." xepher said.

"jake and mikey are coming... they'll be here in ten minutes." tara said, getting off of the phone with jake. i nodded.

at this point, my crying had calmed to a few tears here and there and i was not as mad... more so worried.

how could he be so careless to get caught. and stupid enough to keep fake ids in his wallet even though he's 22.

jake and mikey got there a few minutes before the pilots did so we all boarded.

we had a long trip ahead of us, not knowing what was going on.

september 8th

upon our arrival in florida, the police station and the jail where they were holding colby, were both closed.

we wouldn't be able to get in until around 5pm to bail him out because there's some sort of waiting list.

we were to meet up with sam at 4 since he was bailed last night by the ireland boys. we were all staying at my moms hotel in miami so we had a fairly long drive to hillsborough. it was just under four hours so we set out at 1pm to drive all the way up to tampa.

"hi, i'm adelaide nolan. i'm here to bail colby brock out on a $6,000 bond." i told the man at the desk.

"give me one second to get the chief." he told me. i nodded

mikey came in with me so he stood next to me, holding my hand for comfort. i clearly didn't fit in with the people in here. there were a bunch of people handcuffed to chairs and they were covered in tattoos. not that tattoos make you a bad person, i just didn't have many.

i was stood there in an army green ribbed bodysuit, black high waisted jeans and a gucci belt that i had just so happened to be wearing the night before when i got the call. i clutched my black gucci bag a little closer to me.

even though they were handcuffed, they still made me nervous.

"hello. i'm police chief lockwood." the man said to me.

"oh my gosh! noah lockwood?" i asked, recognizing my dads old friend.

"adelaide, is that you?" he asked through the glass.

"it is! i haven't seen you in forever." i said

mr lockwood walked through the door and around the corner to hug me.

"i haven't seen you since you were.. what? sixteen? it's been so long." he said.

"how's the family? i just saw aiden not that long ago. how's marice?" i asked him. his son, aiden, and i were new york friends. and his wife, marice, was always baking us cookies and deserts.

"she's well. i don't think she appreciates florida as much as she did new york. you know her and her shopping." he laughed. i laughed with him, knowing how much she did shop.

"oh... mr lockwood, this is one of my best friends, mikey. mikey, this is my dads friend, noah lockwood." i said introducing him. mr lockwood raised an eyebrow so i mouthed 'friend' to him and he nodded.

"nice to meet you, sir." mikey said to him.

"you too, mike." mr lockwood returned.

"so what exactly brings you here adelaide. because i'm assuming it wasn't me." he laughed.

"my boyfriend... uh fiancé... he was arrested yesterday." i said.

"mike, why don't you take a seat in that room." noah pointed to a waiting room that was much nicer and that had a few lawyers in it. "i'd like to take adelaide back and talk to her." he said

"so adelaide... a fiancé, huh?" mr lockwood asked me, walking back the hall.

"yes... i'm surprised marice didnt tell you. she rsvped for the wedding already." i said.

"does your father know?" mr lockwood asked.

"about my engagement?" i asked.

"yes." he replied.

"colby got permission from him before asking me." i told him.

"does your father know of his criminal record?" he asked.

"no. it just happened yesterday, mr lockwood." i said. "and it was only trespassing and fake ids. it's not like he killed someone."

"adelaide, a felony is a felony. employers aren't going to look at him and say 'oh he just trespassed.' they're going to look at the fact that he has not one, not two, but three felonies. felons are rapists and murders. i'm not judging you but just keep that in mind." mr lockwood told, making me realize how serious this was.

"i will, mr lockwood. can i bail him?" i asked.

"of course. i believe he's on $6,000 if i'm not mistaken." he said

"that's what i was told." i said back to him.

we did the whole ordeal and then he escorted me to the actual jail, rather than just the police station.

"adelaide!" colby said, hugging me after they brought him out.

"colby." i smiled, hugging him.

mr lockwood cleared his throat so i broke the hug to speak up.

"mr lockwood, this is my fiancé, colby brock. colby, this is my dads friend, mr lockwood. he's invited to our wedding." i said, introducing them.

"nice to meet you sir. i wish it were on better terms." colby laughed.

"nice to meet you too mr brock, stay out of trouble." he said back.

"thank you again, mr lockwood." i smiled, hugging him.

"no problem adelaide. why don't you stop by tonight. i'm sure marice would absolutely love to see you." he said

"of course!" i smiled.

"oh, and adelaide, don't forget what we talked about." mr lockwood said as we started to walk out. i nodded to him before exiting.

"i can't believe you!" i said, getting mad, thinking about what mr lockwood said.

"it's not my fault we got caught!" colby said.

"oh and is it not your fault that you had two fake ids on you too then? is it not your fault that you're a felon now?" i asked

"adelaide, i don't need this right now. just calm the fuck down." he yelled back. i started sobbing right there

"i can't marry you." i breathed out

"w-what?" he asked

"colby, you've got a criminal record. do you really think my parents are going to let me marry you now? what happens when youtube is over for us, huh? when we lose our viewers cause we're told old? then we're forced to get real jobs. do you think they're going to hire a felon? cause i sure as hell don't think so. and if we become parents... do you want our kids to grow up knowing you've been arrested? imagine their teachers or their friends find out... that would ruin everything for them." i said, breaking down on the floor.

"adelaide." he choked out through a sob. "love is love. i don't love you because you're stunning. i don't love you cause you have money. i don't love you cause you have connections. i love you for you. i see through all the good and all the bad because i love you. if you love me, we can get through this. trespassing and fake ids are not the end of the world. we can explain to your parents what happened. and when the time comes, if we have kids, we will tell them that i got caught trespassing. i'm sorry baby. i'm sorry for being so careless but i love you. and at the end of the day, that's what matters." he poured out to me

"i want to marry you. so bad. but i just don't have a clear headspace right now. mr lockwood put in my head that it's not smart to marry you. i still want to marry you but i need to sleep on it and make sure this is the right step to take." i explained

"you take all the time you need baby. you know i'll wait for you. i'm sorry about all of this." he said, kissing me. i kissed him back before pulling apart.

"who am i kidding? i couldn't live without you." i said, hugging him.

"i love you so much." he breathed out

"i love you more." i said

we pulled away and walked down the road to the police station, where our friends were waiting for us in the car.

they all gave him huge hugs and then we drove to the nearest hotel to stay in for the night.

after we got settled in, i had to go to marices. i only stayed for about half an hour to say hi because i wanted to be with my fiancé.

colby had just gotten done with telling us about how he joined a 'group' in jail, managed to not break keto and how he had to get naked, spread his butt cheeks and cough to make sure he wasn't hiding weapons.

colby and i went to our room around 1am.

"do you realize how hard it was for me to sleep last night since all i had was a bodysuit and jeans." i laughed. "i ended up throwing on mikeys tee shirt halfway through the night so i didn't have to wear that."

"well you don't have to wear anything to bed tonight." he smirked.

"yeah, in your dreams." i laughed.

"oh you will be." he chuckled, hitting my butt on his way to the bathroom.

"here you go." he said, chucking his hoodie at me.

"thank you." i smiled, quickly taking off my bodysuit and jeans to throw his hoodie over my head.

"goodnight... i love you colby."

"good night princess, i love you too." he said, pulling me into him.

new story is out now! brothers best friend ; colby brock on @emmary88 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.6K 36
In which a quiet girl meets a paranormal investigator.
209K 2K 111
A collection of Sam and Colby Imagines (and friends) with the reader! #1 CURRENTLY EDITING AND REDESIGNING 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘: 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐒_𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄...
2.1K 77 68
Journey moved out to LA when her mother got a job. But good thing is her best friends April and Dj is there, But what Journey doesn't know she catch...
187K 2K 76
no smut only fluff!!