The Lion and The Snake (Joffr...

By evermore_palace

Another suitor has been chosen for me and he's one I'll never forget for the rest of my life. My father has m... More

Chapter 2 The Move
Chapter 3 Happy Couple
Chapter 4 New To This
Chapter 5 Pick Anything You Want
Chapter 6 Bad Luck
Chapter 7 Do It Like A Lion Even Though You Are A Snake
Chapter 8: Im Going to Kill You
Chapter 9: Dont Mess With The Stubborn Miss

Chapter 1 So She Knows

4.7K 90 7
By evermore_palace

Aphrodite's POV

Well here I go. My father has requested my presence to inform me about another possible marriage offer. He's always enthusiastic about theses things. I do not like being known as the Princess of Whores because of all my failed marriages. I think my current title, Princess of Loars, is just fine.

I approach the huge carved doors that lead straight to my family's throne room. The guards all treat me as if I am my mother since I have all the qualities of a queen. They open the doors for me and I am greeted by my fathers nervous yet excited stare.

"What now, Daddy?" I ask as I feel myself get nervous as well.

"My beautiful daughter. Just know that this is the best for you and our family and will surely help the villa-" He stops as he hears my impatient sigh.

"Just say it!" I snap. He looks at me in a reprimanding manner before returning to his original state of nervousness.

"We are moving for a while. And you will be wed." He says calmly and I sense a slight ordering tone too.

"Moving?! Wed?! To who?? And how come I am last to know, Father?!" I say dramatically as always. I know I should have expected this but I still like making a scene.

"Yes, we are moving and you will be wed to Joffrey. I told you last because I knew you would overreact. But it does not matter. You will do as told." He says, serious as ever.

I knew there was no arguing this one so I stormed out to my room instead. I know for a fact that I will dread this marriage the most. Or at least that is what I am telling myself...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 42.7K 36
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
1.1M 28.4K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
359K 27.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1.9M 104K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...