The Mother

By ManiMovement

Sequel to The Secret Daughter More

Cast!!
Chapter 1 Think
Question
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Atlanta
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Live
Chapter 6 Kind's Birthday
Chapter 7 Kentrell's Birthday Trip
Chapter 8 The Party
Chapter 9 The Hospital
Chapter 10 Truth/Release
Chapter 11 Halloween
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 He's Awake
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 War
Chapter 16 Cool
Important !!
Chapter 17 Whoa
Chapter 19 Toys
Chapter 20 Jet
Chapter 21 A Plan
Chapter 22 Talk It Out
Chapter 23 News
Chapter 24 Home
Chapter 25 Jump
Chapter 26 Two?
Chapter 27 Sick
New Book !!
Chapter 28 Back & Forth
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 18 Drama

1.8K 86 7
By ManiMovement

🥺 Amara p.o.v 🥺
Wednesday, February 05, 2020
1:04 PM

Right now, I'm at home and it's just me, Princess, and Amoura. Kind is with Kentrell because he took all the kids out somewhere. I was supposed to be cleaning up but they got me on live and listening to music.

"Fuck you."Amoura said to the live.

"Who you talmbout?"I asked her.

"Zaria and Lele dumbass."She said to me.

"Oh."I said getting on my phone.

"Who you texting?"Princess asked me.

"I ain't texting nobody, I'm playing games."I said to her.

"You want more kids?"Amoura asked me.

"Why you asking me that?"I asked her.

"Because they asking questions in the comments and we supposed to be answering them."She said to me.

"Oh. But to answer yo question, I do but at the same time I don't."I said before getting back on my phone.

"I want another niece so she gon have me one."Amoura said smiling.

"You needa have me a niece or nephew."I said to her.

"Maybe in a couple years."She said waving me off.

"What y'all wanna listen to?"Princess asked us.

"Dark Conversations by Rod Wave."I suggested.

"Girl, why you always in yo damn feelings?"Amoura asked me.

"Because I can be, leave me alone."I said.

Princess gave me a look and I gave it right back to her. She got up and walked over to me. She tried to whisper in my ear but I moved. Then this girl gon grab me and pull me closer to her.

"What you want?"I asked her.

"Y'all still not talking?"She whispered in my ear.

"Shit no."I whispered shaking my head.

"Didn't he come pick Kind up today though?"She asked.

"Yeah but he deadass ain't say nothing to me. He didn't even tell me he was coming, he just showed up and got Kind ready."I told her.

"What y'all whispering about?"Amoura asked us.

"I'll tell you later."I said to her.

"Bet."

Princess went and sat back down. She got on her phone and turned on Dark Conversations. I sat up and got myself ready to sing my heart out. Just as I was finna sing, somebody knocked on the door hard as a bitch. I got up and went to the door.

"He havin' conversations in the dark, yeah, yeah. It's just me, myself, and my heart."I sung as I looked in the peephole.

It was Kentrell. I opened the door and let him and the kids in. I started to walk away but he pulled me back roughly. I looked at him like he was crazy. He told the kids to go play and they ran to Kind's room. Then he pushed me against the wall.

"Bro, what's yo problem?"I asked tryna get him off me.

"You thought I wouldn't fucking find out?"He asked me.

"What you talmbout?"I asked him.

"Stop acting fucking stupid."He snapped at me.

"I'm deadass, I don't know what you talking about."I said confused.

"You had me thinking I was overreacting when I ain't want you around them pussy ass niggas. I shoulda knew I couldn't trust no bitch that got a group of niggas as 'best friends'."He said letting me go.

"First of all, don't call me no bitch. Second, what the hell is you talking about because I'm still confused."I said to him.

"This makes sense to you then?"He said showing me his phone.

I grabbed his phone and looked at the video. It was a video of me cooking from the other night. I looked at the caption and the @, it was Marquis dumbass talmbout "my baby cooking up for me".

"I wasn't cooking for him. I was cooking for me and Kind and then he ended up coming over."I told him.

"Why you letting niggas come over and be around my daughter?"He asked me.

"I thought he was my friend. But he came over and was talmbout he liked me so I made him leave."I said to him.

"Yeah, I don't believe you. That ain't the only thing that was sent to me."He said snatching his phone from me.

"What else was sent to you?"I asked him.

"Look, I can't do this no more."He said ignoring what I said.

"You can't do what? I deadass didn't do anything. You know I would never cheat on you."I said frowning.

"But I don't know that. Tell Kind I love her."He said before leaving out.

"You okay?"I heard Princess say.

"No."I said tryna stop the tears.

"Come here."She said hugging me.

"I swear I ain't cheat or do no dumb shit to him."I said to her.

"I know. He probably just got people in his ear saying dumb shit about you."She said rubbing her back.

"He do, he told me shit was sent to him."I told her.

"Who the fuck tryna come between y'all?"She asked.

"It literally could be anybody. I know his mom don't like me and been saying shit. It could be Marquis or any girl that wanna be with him."I said to her.

"I still can't believe that shit Marquis did, like he weird for that."

"Kentrell showed me a video of me cooking that Marquis recorded, talmbout I was cooking for him. Like nigga no, I would fucking never."

"Bitch, are you serious? Was it on Instagram? Because I follow him and I ain't see that shit."

"Yes and I ain't see it either, that's how you know he blocked us from seeing it."

"He sick as fuck."She said making a face.

"Bro!"I said remembering something.

"What?"She asked me.

"I just remembered he came in with all the kids."I said to her.

"So you telling me it's five kids back there?"She asked.

"Yep and I guess we finna be babysitting because he probably got me blocked."I said.

"I can tell that was hard for you to say."She said.

"Of course. We was just good and now you telling me we not together."I said in disbelief.

"Over some lies at that."She said shaking her head.

"Over some fucking lies."I repeated.

"You cool?"Amoura asked coming out the living room.

"You just now coming out here, asking am I okay?"I asked her.

"Girl, you might've forgot that I was on live. I heard everything so I was tryna make sure everybody on the live didn't hear it."She said.

"Well, I'm not okay."I said walking past her and going into the kitchen.

"What was you gon tell me later? And what led to this?"She asked as she followed me.

"Kentrell been acting funny for a while and then he stopped talking to me a couple days ago. And today he just showed up and picked Kind up. As you heard, he broke up with me because he think I was cheating on him."I told her.

"Where the fuck he get that idea from?"She asked me.

"He said some shit was sent to him and Marquis made a post about me. I tried to tell I would never do that but he said he don't believe me."I said.

"I'm finna text Joe because this is not gon be like last time."Princess said getting on her phone.

"Man, I love that retarded ass nigga. I just wish things can go right."I said hopping up on the counter.

"Y'all belong together like y'all make each other happy. Y'all don't be on no toxic shit, it just be drama created by other people."Princess said to me.

"I know."I said sadly.

"Who you think was selling him lies?"Amoura asked me.

"If I had to pick, I would definitely pick his mom or Marquis."I said to her.

"Joe bitch ass not texting me back. Now watch when I pull up on his dumbass."Princess said mugging her phone.

I looked at my phone to see what time it was. It was 2:13 PM. Princess lean against the the counter next to me and I literally could hear her nails flying across the keyboard on her phone. I sighed and hung my head.

🐍 Kentrell p.o.v 🐍
Wednesday, February 05, 2020
4:34 PM

"I told you about her."Ma said for da 5th time in da last minute.

"Ion wanna hear dat bullshit!"I said raisin
my voice.

"What happened again?"Boomer asked as he played da 2k.

"She cheated on him wit her hoe ass. I been telling him."Ma said shaking her head.

"Don't call her no hoe."I said muggin her.

"You still taking up for her for what?"She asked.

"Just don't call her out her name and we good."I mumbled.

"What more do I have to show you? I literally gave you proof!"She exclaimed.

"I broke up wit her, didn't I? Na' leave me da fuck alone."I yelled at her.

"All I'm tryna do is look out for yo dumbass."She said before leaving out the living room.

"You just gon trust that shit from her?"Kd asked me.

"Right, she don't even like Amara. She could just making up shit."Boomer added on.

"Trust me, I looked at it from all sides."I said to them.

"But Amara cheating? Dat shit don't even sound right."3three said to me.

"I wish it wasn't true."I said lowly.

"Did you even talk it out with her or you just straight up broke up with her?"3three asked me.

"What was it to talk about?"I asked him.

"You broke up with Amara?"Babyjoe yelled coming into the living room.

"You late bro."Boomer said shaking his head.

"What the fuck you do that for?"Joe asked me.

"She was so called cheating on him."Kd said answering for me.

"And why the fuck you think this?"Joe asked.

"He got so called proof and evidence from Sherhonda."Kd answered again.

"And you believe her? She don't even like Amara!"Joe said to me.

"That's what I said."Boomer said to him.

"I thought the same thing but the shit is real."I told him.

"What fucking proof did she give you?"Joe asked me.

"Text messages, screenshots, videos, everything bro. Worse part is I shoulda trusted myself about them niggas she called her best friend."I said to him.

"They we're friends so of course they gon have videos today. I bet the videos wasn't on no flirty shit and I bet them videos old too because she don't even hang with them no more for real because you told her not to. And anybody can make fake messages."Joe said taking up for her.

"Why you care so much?"I asked him confused.

"Because she my best friend but really because you got Princess blowing up my phone and cussing me out like I did something."He said.

"What she say?"I asked him.

"Mm, let's see."He said lookin at his phone.

"Nigga, stop taking so long."Kd said rushing him.

"Shut up bitch. But she said Amara was crying, that she in disbelief and that she confused. Amara said she shoulda knew something was up because you started acting funny. Amara never cheated on, she didn't even have the opportunity to cheat on you because she was always with you and Kind. Also you left the boys there."Joe said summing it up.

"I know I left them over there. And we wasn't always together."I said.

"This nigga tryna make up excuses. At this point, I'm starting to think you the one that don't want y'all together."3three said looking at me weird.

"I do wanna be with her. I just can't ignore this shit though."I sighed.

"Get back with Starr, she never did you down bad!"Ma yelled from the kitchen.

"You making the wrong decision."Joe said shakin his head before leaving out.

"Ima head out too."3three said gettin up.

"Nigga, you dumb. I'm finna go see what Amara up to."Kd said gettin up too.

"Wait on me!"Boomer yelled at them.

He quickly turned off the game. Then the 3 of them left out the living room. I heard the front door open and close. I slouched down on the couch and closed my eyes.

"What kinda friends believe a girl over you?"I heard my ma say.

"She not just no regular girl and they don't believe her over me, they believe her over you."I told her.

"Boy bye."I could tell she rolled her eyes.

"I need some weed."I said gettin up.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 771 22
Sequel 2 Mistakes & Blessings
11.4K 651 61
Sequel to A Beautiful Love| NBA Youngboy Cover by @writtenbyley
442K 16.8K 57
Cringe nba yb daughter book. Read my new book ''Lil Durk's Daughter's''