The HIDER ( Meliodas x Y/N )

By PandaPandaStar

This is a story about Meliodas and a girl they call Y/n or other known as the Dove Sin of LOVE❤️ But nobody... More

Y/N Info
Chapter 1
Y/n's magic
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.5 (Flashback)
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5 (Flashback)
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5 (Flashback)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 9
chapter 9.5 ( Memory )
Teasers to new story's!
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5 ( Back to flashbacks )
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.5

Chapter 5.5 ( Memory )

9K 243 53
By PandaPandaStar

(1,300 years in the past)

( memory)

I was expecting my little brother to be born today. The anticipation of having him with me was just so exciting. I look forward to raising a child.

It was all over instantly as I heard the yelling, "Your majesty! There's a human in the forest giving off demon energy?" I looked at her, confused. When my little brother was about to be born, there was demon energy present. After a hard look at her, I question her "where would this essence be found at", her hands trembled, and when she pointed to the north side of the forest, I spread my wings and flew there.

(these are your wings)

When I finally picked up on the demon essence from the north side of the fairy kingdom, I flew down to find a blonde-haired boy with emerald green eyes. As I stood near him, he turned my way. Seeing me high in the air, I tilted my head and asked: "Young boy, why are you in my forest?"

Initially, he was still in awe when he saw me but then he shook his head and said "Sorry lady but I'm a young man in my 20s, not a young boy". Because of my error, I blushed and responded, "I'm sorry, but you seem so young and kind of short, so I thought...". When I trailed off, he gave me a big goofy smile and stepped forward, "Hey pretty lady, I'm Meliodas.".

Then I blushed again as he turned his hand around and kissed my knuckles. I giggled at him and replied, "my name is Y/n M/n L/n, queen of the fairy kingdom."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 335 44
This is based off of The Seven Deadly Sins. You are a beautiful and powerful girl with a mysterious and dark past. Many men love you and you know yo...
368K 6.5K 21
A curse had been broken and Meliodas and Elizabeth we're finally free from being forced to love each other and just like that a strange girl enters t...
87.6K 2.7K 15
The curse had been broken, Meliodas had finally after so many thousands of years broken the curse forcing the ever cycle of Elizabeth being reincarna...
287K 5.4K 17
You have been with the captain since he was born, you were with the ten commandments with him, you joined the eight deadly sins with him, you were hi...