Dark Magic Academy Mayhem - B...

By Kreisal

After the events of Weirdmeggadon passed, Dipper and Mabel went back to their normal lives. But when their pa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Schedule
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter **
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Ending of Arc 1
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 22

2.2K 114 44
By Kreisal

A familiar high pitched maniacal voice rang in the room.

Floating on top of the room was the creature that was forever imprinted within Dipper's mind.

A faintly glowing yellow triangle with a slim black top hat and a black bow. Bricks were etched on his body and with his skinny black hands was a black cane being swung in the air. Black legs kicked in the air as he floated. In the middle of the triangle was an eye that shown with a twisted kind of glee. It was none other than Bill Cipher.

Bill twirled his cane around then he snapped his fingers and dear teeth appeared hovering on the air.

"Here kid, have some deer teeth!"

Bill sent the teeth flying over Dipper and the teeth scattered over Dipper's head and he let out a mortified shout.

"Aaaahhhhh! W-what are you doing here Bill!?!! You're supposed to be dead! W-we defeated you!"

Fear and surprise surged through Dipper's mind as he saw his greatest nightmare again. He couldn't believe that the dream demon was in front of him. His greatest fear of all, the fear in him escalated more when he realized that he was alone with the demon in a locked room.

His emotions run amok in him and his mind was a total mess. Fear clouded his mind but he held strong and started to think logically.

'T-this is impossible! We definitely defeated him. Maybe this is some kind of nightmare! I might have fainted after the summoning and the creature that was giving nightmares to everyone finally gave me one too!'

Dipper tried to calm himself with this idea but he unfortunately was still in a panic.

"Aww that's a cute idea Pinetree but I'm as real as can be!"

Just then, Bill appeared in front of his face and the demon emphasized on the word 'real'.

Dipper was startled by the close distance of the dream demon and fell back, landing on his butt with a yelp.

When he finally composes himself a little, Dipper looked up to Bill who was grinning using his eye and gave him a glare.

"I-I don't believe you! This is not real. Sooner or later i'm going to wake up and I will finally never see you again! I hate you, you heartless monster. You're already gone Bill, and when this nightmare ends I wi-"

"PInEtreE~ you should know better than to get me mad"

He was cut off by Bill's angery deepened voice and then he felt a great pressure push him back and he slammed unto the wall.

Dipper let out a yell of pain as his back got into contact with the wall and before his eyes, blue chains manifested and cuffed his hands and legs. After that a blue collar like chain appeared on his neck and squeezed his throat.

"W-wha-"

"Listen here kid, I'm more REAL than your REALITY! And I have more power than ever! Don't you dare try my patience Pinetree, unless you want me to burn everything and everyone you cherish to nonexistence!"

Bill turned red and his eyes black, his anger couldn't be seen clear as day. He had changed his size, so he was now bigger that Dipper. Yellow flamed surrounded the room and the demon's single eye was focused on him. Bill's hands pulled the blue chains that sealed Dipper and roughly pulled it.

Dipper whimpered in fear and pain as he clutched the chains on his body, tears had already begun to pour out of his eyes.

He was now crying not only because of the dangerous situation he was in, but also because of the realization that Bill is indeed real and that the had failed to defeat him.

Bill seemed to have been snapped out of his anger fit by that and he had let go of the chains as if he had just been burned by it. His eyes shone with an unknown emotion.

Slowly Bill changed back to his original size and his color changed into a dull yellow. The flames begun to disappear and the chains that had held Dipper vanished.

Still the brunette was still sobbing while clenching his hands into a fist.

Bill's voice was uncharacteristically quite without his usual cocky and maniacal attitude.

He floated towards Dipper but the brunette boy backed away and gave him the best glare he could muster.

"If you want to hurt my family and friends then you will have to go through me! I'll die first before I let you do what you want Bill!"

Seeing the motivation back into Dipper, Bill made a surprised expression for a split second before he was back to his usual confident megalomaniac self. Glowing a bit brighter, Bill let out a series laugher that made freaked Dipper out.

"-hahahaha! Ha ha, well then  let's go back to the original topic Sapling! Why did you summon me?"

Dipper shivered in an unpleasant way with the other nickname that was given to him, but then his eyes widen at the remembrance of his current situation.

"I-i just it's, when.......hah I didn't know you were still alive and I used your summoning circle to stop the unfini-"

"Unfinished magic circle from exploding on you and smearing the walls with your innards"

Dipper felt his body freeze up in surprise and his eyes were wide with his mouth open from shock.

Bill let out another laugh and he made an expression of wiping out tears from his eyes, which he didn't actually had.

"Oh Pinetree your a riot! Did you forget i'm an omniscient demon made from pure energy! I know everything"

Bill gloated as he showed images of what he had experienced right after he had entered the Academy.

Dipper made an indignant squawk when an image of him with his hair looking like it had been by lightning appeared. The reason for that embarrassing appearance was due to a bad mix up at his Potion Alchemy class.

"Y-you you...!"

"Yikes kid! Just how much do you attract trouble? You twins are like trouble magnets hahahaha!"

Bill then turned his eyes into an image of Orcerson chasing him on the corridors.

"But! This is getting a little more on the dangerous side though"

Dipper gulp at the image and the pain of his legs he earned from running throbed.

"His still not as dangerous as you Bill"

Dipper snapped at the floating dream demon as he recalled a  memory of him and Mabel running as fast as they could from Bill at the Fearamid while the demon was screaming about dismantling their molecules.

"Ha! The good memories, right Pinetree"

He gave Bill a disbelieving stare before shaking it off, remembering that Bill was the embodiment of insanity.

"Kid you're making me blush here with all the compliments. But go on, tell me more~"

Dipper felt sick and gave Bill a look that says that the Demon was the creepiest thing he had ever met.

"Bill stop reading my mind!"

Dipper yelled at the demon who merely waved his hand in an action of undermining him.

"If you're done on reminiscing about the good times, then how about we start on the matter at hand. How about making a deal with me Pinetree?"

"No way!"

Not a second later after Bill made his preposition, Dipper had made a quick refusal loud enough that it rang within the room.

Silence followed right after that.

Dipper kept looking down at his shoes refusing to see what kind of furious expression Bill must be making now.

"Pinetree do you actually think, you're in any position to refuse me right now?"

Bill's voice was oddly calm and it had a hint of amusement like he thought that Dipper was joking.

Dipper felt his face burn red, whether from some kind of weird embarrassment or rage, he didn't know.

Bill then begun to hum a tune before a piece of paper appeared right on his hand.

He begun to read the contents with glee in his eyes.

"Bill what are you doing?"

The demon shifted his eye towards him and it curved up like he had expected Dipper to ask the question.

Now Dipper felt feeling of regret at letting his curiosity get the better of him.

"Well kid, this paper contains the long list of students that died within the Academy! And by the look of it, most of them kick the bucket on their first year. Oh, there's a pair of twins here too"

Bill nonchalantly said the last remark as he begun to read out the names.

Dipper felt dread freeze his veins and his face paled. Every name was like a knife being stab at him.

"While I would like to read more of this pathetic meatsack's names, we still have a deal to make"

Bill's voice was dripping sarcasm on the first part but on the last part he was genuinely exited.

"I already told you that I won't make a deal with you! I won't let you use me to try to take over the world again"

He was full of conviction despite his great fear of the demon. He stood his ground and made a stubborn expresssion.

"And what made you think I would want to take over this world again?"

The question caught Dipper off guard and he let out a confused expression.

"B-but that's your goal! That's why you tricked Grunkle Ford to make a interdimentional portal between here and the Nightmare Realm!"

Dipper stuttered at his explanation and pointed an accusatory finger at the dream demon.

"Geez kid, I know when to give up. Failing three times is already as bad as it is"

Dipper looked like his eyes were about to pop out of it's sockets with his mouth was open wide in shock.

The scene was too hilarious for Bill and he ended up letting our a series laugher.

"-hahahahahaha! Pinetree close your mouth before something enters there, maybe an alien tongue parasite if you're lucky"

That ended up snapping Dipper out of his shock and he released a disgusted sound at the mention of the parasite.

"That's impossible! Y-you're lying! There is no way that you gave up!"

There was no way that Dipper would believe that Bill would just give up on taking over the world. Bill had spent millions of years scheming and trying to take over the world, he wouldn't stop now.

"To let you believe me, how about I tell you what the deal is about first?"

Bill looked smug right now, as if he already knew that Dipper was going to accept the deal.

It infuriated Dipper an made him not want to hear the dream demon out, but it wasn't like he had a choice with him being lock in this room. So he huffed out an 'okay' and Bill literally looked brighter.

"My deal with you, my dear Pinetree, is that I will provide safety to you and your sister throughout your stay here in the Academy in exchange for a very small price~"

The moment that Bill had said 'safety' and 'you and your sister', Dipper knew that me might be in trouble right now.

Gulping first, Dipper watched the amused expression on his greatest enemy with a torn expression.

"What price?"

He barely managed to get those words out when suddenly Bill was right in front of him, with no account to his personal bubble and with absolute mirt.

Dipper tried moved back but found his legs frozen.

"The only thing I ask for, is your company!"

Silence once again took over the room and this time instead of having a completely surprised look, Dipper had a blank look on his face that unnerved even Bill.

But when Bill took a peek at the brunette's mind, he released a sigh.

'Looks like he was just thinking about too many things at once, I'm glad I didn't break his meatsack brain. One of this days Pinetree's gonna explode his brain from too much thinking. And I'd hate that to happen'

With a snap of a finger fire appeared on his hand and it illuminates the whole dark room. Then suddenly the runes hidden on the walls begun go glow. In span of seconds, the whole room was now covered in blue glowing runes in the same color as Bill's fire.

Dipper's attention immediately snapped into the walls and his breathing hiked.

"So what's your decision kid? Is it a deal?"

Th sight of a completely black room illuminated with hair raising glowing blue ruins and Bill Cipher in his full glory holding out a hand enveloped by a blue flame with the said demon having a mysterious emotion in his eye that just makes Dipper's instincts go wild is making him feel numinous.

Feeling like his in an hypnotic daze, he reached out to the Bill's hand and clutched it.

He watched as the flames begun to creep up into his own arm.

Looking straight into the demon's eye, he saw his own reflection. A tired looking boy with wide brown eyes full of amazement in gothic like uniform. That person looked foreign to him, like he didn't know who it was.

As the reflections mouth move, he heard him say it.

"Deal"

Then he was enveloped by darkness.

What Dipper didn't noticed was that the whole time, was that things had color. Whether it be the red candles whose flames had been replaced blue or the glowing ruins that had mesmerized him.

They had color.

So Bill wasn't limited to the Mindscape anymore. He was as free as anyone anyone else. Now he's in reality with his powers at it's fullest, not trapped in Gravity falls anymore and free to rein his chaos worldwide of another Weirdmeggadon without any problem.

The reason as to why Glenn, one of the most skilled assassin based dark witch student, whose expertise is stealth, got whisk away without a fight. The reasons that despite the noises that Dipper and Orcerson had made in the Corridor, the Academy who was in high alert, didn't noticed it at all. And how the key to the Summoning Templum, the most sacred place in the Academy, which was always with the Headmistress, was in the hands of a mere Second year student. All were connected.

Now poor Dipper had fallen to the hand of the current most dangerous existence in reality. Good Luck Pinetree.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 9.6K 22
Dipper and Mabel are back for their annual summer trip and are ready for new adventures. Dipper, however, has been hiding some secrets he isn't too p...
106K 3.9K 23
"Bill. . ." Tears up "I've missed you" "P-P-Pinetree?" *hugs pinetree tight* "Me too" he whispered When Dipper and Mable are 18 they visit Gravity...
394K 14.7K 30
His whole life, Dipper has found no purpose in himself. All he ever is is the ground that everyone else is stepping on while he tries his best to ple...
152K 4.5K 18
It's Dipper and Mabel's third summer in Gravity Falls, but things don't go as smoothly as their second one. Weirdmaggedon has started all over again...