The Moon Goddesses Oversight...

By gooseda12

A sweet short story between James, an angry and depressed mateless alpha who had lost everything: his wolf, h... More

1). Across the Universe
2). Shining Star
3). The Falling Star
4). Charlie's Universe
5.) Fly Me To The Moon
6). Finding Saturn
7). A Universe Apart
8). The Fall and Rise of the Moon
9). Here Comes The Sun
10). A Sky Full of Stars
11). Shining in a New Light
12). The Fault In Our Stars
13). Falling Like The Stars
14). Counting Stars
16). The Stars Shine For You
17). The Climb
18). How Sweet It Is
19). Forever In Me
20). Epilogue- Five Years Later

15). Stellar Collision- When Two Stars Collide

1.1K 70 9
By gooseda12

Recommended Song - Rewrite the Stars by Zac Efron and Zendaya

A/N:  sexual content. If you are uncomfortable just skip the chapter. Or enjoy.

James had been awake for a while, laying on his side quietly gazing upon his sleeping mate. He traced his face gently with his fingers, caressing his eyebrows, his nose, touching his lips. He brushed his hair with his hand, softly sweeping it away from his eyes. He marvelled at the young man. He was extraordinary. Charlie was perfect. He sighed, I am not perfect James thought sadly.

Im not worthy of this man, James thought sadly. I don't know how to keep my temper in check, I sulk when things don't go my way, I have been so selfish all of these years. Wasting all of this time, decades of wasted time!  When I should have been living I was existing. Barely. How can I face anyone now? He was so ashamed of himself for all of his self pity and desperation he had for all those years.

No, James thought, I will be the man that Charlie will be proud of, the pack will be proud of, Micah will be proud of, I will be proud of.

He felt Charlie stirring and his eyes slowly opened. He smiled up at the bearded older man who had captured his heart.

"Goodmorning pup". James leaned down and kissed him.

"Goodmorning my handsome mate" Charlie replied nuzzling close to him.

"Do you think I'm handsome?" James asked nervously. "Don't you think I'm too old for you?"

"I think you are the most gorgeous man...
To be honest James, I had doubts when I first learned you were my mate. I wasn't gay and wasn't expecting a man.

You kinda scared me the first time we met. Then I got to know you," he smiled looking up at him.

"Honestly I was upset. I didn't know you but was doubting why the Moon Goddess would match us". Charlie smiled, shaking his head at how foolish he was.

"Garth knew you were hurt after you fell off the roof and I couldn't get here fast enough. You were so happy to see me." Charlie blushed at the memory of how his feelings began to bloom at that time.

"That was when I began falling for you. It has only gotten deeper and is just the most amazing feeling I know. I am so  happy you are my mate... I hope you feel the same way." He looked at James.

"Oh Charlie, I feel that and a billion times more. I was falling for you hard and never in a million years did I think we could be mates. I never thought you would accept me. I was content with being friends..." James grinned at him" "but now you're mine."

"You have completely changed my life and I hope I can make you as happy as you have made me. I need to change Charlie. I have wasted so much time and I can't get that time back but I have to make up for things. Can you help me?" James asked.

"Of course James. What is it?" Charlie asked resting his head on James's shoulder.

"Can you help me rebuild the alter?

"I would love that. But right now I want to lay in your arms a little more and kiss you again." Charlie said looking up grinning.

"We have time for that" James laughed. They spent the morning in bed, caressing each other, kissing, talking and connecting. For two different men they blended amazingly well together.

Where Charlie used to be more of a follower, the omega, he now took charge of things with James and was more assertive and sure of himself while James, who was used to being the leader, the Alpha, rather enjoyed Charlie directing things. The little Omega really surprised him with his confidence and charm and James anxiousness and shyness were quite unexpected.

They were both quiet in nature and preferred calm energy so their actions complimented each other.

"Are you getting hungry?" James asked.

"Yeah but I'm too comfy to move" Charlie laughed.

"Toast and tea and we have breakfast in bed and I will make it fast". James suggested. Charlie flipped the corner of the bedding and James got the hint. He's too adorable James thought.

A few minutes later they had settled back in bed happily sipping on their tea and nibbling on their toast.

"James." Charlie called to his mate who turned to look at him. "I have never been this happy. I'm so glad you are my mate. I always thought I would get the moon and stars, but instead I got Saturn. Saturn is so awesome!" Charlie felt like he would burst if he didn't tell him how he felt.

James was silent for a moment, overwhelmed with Charlie's statement.

"Charlie, I can't even begin to tell you how much you mean to me. I plan to show you every day how I feel. I am so grateful that the Moon Goddess gave me you. I love you so much Charlie. I truly do. You are the entire universe". He looked so serious, and Charlie knew he meant every word.

They put their plates and mugs on the table beside James and looked at each other with such sudden passion that neither could control themselves.

James rolled on top of him, lifting himself up with his elbows so he wouldn't squish the much smaller man. Their lips met furiously, tongues vying for dominance. Charlie relented and James took it. They knew it wouldn't be long before they marked each other.

"Do you want to wait for our mating ceremony Charlie?" James suddenly stopped to ask him.

"I don't want to wait. I want this". He looked up at James with such lust in his now dark eyes "I want you."

"I want you too. So much". James moved lower and began peppering his neck with kisses. His lips moved lower, kissing his chest, licking his nipples. Charlie's back arched at the sensation.

James cupped Charlie's hot member and slowly began stroking it. Charlie reached for James's and he was intimidated by its size. They both stroked each other, kissing passionately. Charlie gently nudged the older man to lay on his back and Charlie moved lower. He wanted to taste him, he heard James's breathing changed.

Charlie had never even thought about doing this to another man before, but it felt so right. So good. Charlie kissed the tip before sliding his mouth down. He had a comfortable rhythm, not too fast or too slow. His hand massaged James's balls while he he sucked him.

James looked down at his mate and was mesmerized. His sexual experience was limited to his highschool girlfriend Jane and a fling in Alaska and that was years ago. He had never had this done and it felt oh so good. He loved watching his mate devour him like that. He was surprised, pleasantly surprised, at how aggressive Charlie was sexually. He was bold. He turned him on like no other.

Realizing he was going to cum soon he needed him to stop with his tempting mouth.  "Come here and kiss me" James said huskily. Charlie moved up the bear of a man until he was straddling him and leaned down to kiss him.

He rolled Charlie over and laid him on the bed. Charlie moaned out his name, his eyes hungry for him. They both moved with their instinct guiding them. James slid his two fingers in Charlie's mouth and he stared at James as he sucked on them. He took the two fingers and gently eased them into Charlie's hole. His fingers were large and as uncomfortable as it was for the first while Charlie was soon grinding on his hand. James's fingers hit his prostate and the feeling was utter bliss. He continued to ride his hand and James entered a third finger. It burned but the pain and pleasure mixed exquisitely.

Charlie was in wonderland and with each passing moment it only got better and better. "James, I need you now" Charlie moaned.

James lined himself to Charlie's eager hole and eased it in. He stopped when he was halfway in and waited for Charlie to get comfortable and relax.

"Breathe baby, I will wait until you're ready". Charlie couldn't speak so simply nodded. James leaned down and kissed him gently until he heard Charlie moan "yes James".

He pushed all the way in and Charlie gasped but then looked up at James with the most magnificent expression James had ever seen. It was a mix of complete love and lust and James couldn't help but go faster, deeper. Charlie moaned and it was music to his ears.

James moved at the perfect rhythm and Charlie's moans grew louder and louder with each passing second.

"Mark me!" Charlie shouted in complete chaotic bliss and they marked each other. They came seconds later and it was then that there wolves took over to enjoy the comfort and afterglow. Both James and Charlie allowed their wolves to spend this time together, snuggling in each other's warmth on the rug on the floor. Micah and Garth did not mate, they merely laid together and gave tender nips before they curled up together and it wasn't long before sleep took them over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 409 14
True love. Mates. The very backbone of the werewolf species. But what happens when your Alpha mate rejects you? --------- Eden Cross is a Beta wo...
25.2K 701 55
MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, comedy, terror, sex, love, hate and power...
83K 4.9K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
10.2M 327K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...