The HIDER ( Meliodas x Y/N )

By PandaPandaStar

This is a story about Meliodas and a girl they call Y/n or other known as the Dove Sin of LOVEโค๏ธ But nobody... More

Y/N Info
Chapter 1
Y/n's magic
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.5 (Flashback)
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5 (Flashback)
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5 (Flashback)
Chapter 5.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 9
chapter 9.5 ( Memory )
Teasers to new story's!
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5 ( Back to flashbacks )
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.5

Chapter 5

11K 273 58
By PandaPandaStar

- Recap of the Last Chapter-

I was laying face first in the dirt ground, which was good at hiding my smile, but probably bad for my wound. In the background, I could hear Y/N sighing in the background from the fight she just witnessed knowing full well that I wasn't trying to hurt Gilthunder.

'Man, who knew that Little Gil would grow to be such a powerful Holy Knight...' Gilthunder flips me over with his foot, oddly careful for someone who thinks they're about to execute a traitor. "Meliodas. The Eight Deadly Sins' Dragon Sin of Wrath. Do you have any last words?" He asks me solemnly.

I open my eyes slowly before replying. "The other Sins... What happened to them? You must have heard something, right?" I ask him slowly. "Where have the other ones gone?" Gilthunder places his sword back in his sheath before saying, "Very well. I'll tell you. Of the remaining five, three are still at large and are not yet accounted for. But, the other two have been dealt with. The Fox Sin of Greed is being kept under tight security at Baste Prison. The Grizzly Sin of Sloth has already been slain and is now in the Necropolis."

Gilthunder pauses before continuing. "But you needn't worry. I'll make certain they all join you shortly." "Thank you..." I say slowly, my eyes drifting close before opening back up and I shout, "Awesome!" before springing up energetically.

I turn back to my old friend "Little Gil." His face betrays no emotion. I winced from an invisible impact and heard Y/N hitting her head on the tree and wondering why she had become my teammate, let alone a good friend.

To Be Continued........

- Present Time -

~ Meliodas POV ~

"Baste Prison and the Necropolis, huh? I'll go check out one or the other." I tell Gilthunder while wiping some dirt off my cheek.

"So that was it? You wish to know your comrade's whereabouts, so you allowed me to strike you down. Right?" He asks me. "Why don't we finish this another time, kay?" I respond while smirking.   "I think not!" Gilthunder says while pulling his sword out of its dormant state. He attempts to hit me, but I move too quickly, dodging his blade every time.

Eventually, he catches up to me, his sword at my neck once more. "This is goodbye." He announces and I look up at him. "See you!" I say while waving my hand slightly. Gilthunder is suddenly picked up by Diane, who was about to throw him across the forest but Y/N stopped her last-minute " we will see each other again soon Gilthunder"  she then smiled at him one last time.

Gilthunder was about to say something to her but I told Diane to throw him and when she did I waved at him because he is still my old friend. "Hey, thanks! Nice throw." I say to Diane, turning to face her.

"Oh shit, your brace is ruined," Y/N tells our giant comrade. Diane looks down at it and groans while straightening her back. A snort escapes Y/N at Diane's broken brace. As I gave her quick wink accompanies my smile.

Our ears alerted us to the sound of hooves on dry ground and we turned to see Elizabeth and Hawk running towards us. "HEY! You got a lot of guts, kicking me around like I'm some little pink bouncing ball!" Hawk yells at Gilthunder, not realizing that he's not present. "But it'll be my turn next time!" He continues yelling, infuriated by Gilthunder's actions.

"The three of you weren't hurt, were you?" Elizabeth asks worriedly. I raise my hand to wave at the two of them while informing Elizabeth that none of us were hurt. "Where'd that swine go anyway?" Hawk asks while searching for the pink-haired man. "Wait, aren't you a swine?" I said and I could hear Y/n laughing out loudly in the background.

We smile at each other while Diane adds to our statement. "Who smells delicious!" she says, causing Hawk to cower in fright.   "Sir Meliodas, you were hurt!" Elizabeth suddenly rushes up to me. I glance down at my wound.

"This? Oh. It's no big deal." Dian frowns to herself as Elizabeth worries over me, while Y/N glanced at me before turning away to the side. "Hey, would you quit getting all touchy-feely with the captain already?" Diane leans down to ask Elizabeth, who protests.

"Look, he's got himself a right-hand girl, and that job belongs to Y/N. If he's hurt, she should take care of him!" She tells Elizabeth, who glances over at Y/N hesitantly. Y/N smiles warmly at her and walks over to me. The more she stares at my wound, the sourer her mood becomes.

Her hand reaches out to grab me and when I was about to swat her away Hawk interrupts us. "Hey, aren't you guys forgetting something here? I just got my butt kicked!" Hawk half yells and half complains. I'm next to him in a flash, rubbing his body gently. "Over here?"  "Those are my spare ribs."  "Over here?"  "No, that's my pork shoulder." Hawk seems to realize my intentions.

"Quit fooling around!" As I stay away from Y/N, who appears to have the intention of tackling me to the ground and tying me to a chair in order to beat me up for my stupidity. Although she doesn't like violence her backhanded hits are probably one of the worst things I have ever felt.

-On the Way to Baste Prison- 

~Y/N's POV~ 

"Apparently Ban, the Sin of Greed, was thrown behind bars. And King, the Sin of Sloth, is already dead and buried by now." Meliodas briefs me and Diane from his perch on said giant's shoulder. I speak out" Just how did Ban get himself thrown in prison? You know, that doesn't make sense to me." I was generally confused about how Ban did that Meliodas just shook his head.

"Think that's true?" He asks us, oblivious to Diane's momentary look of gloom. She turns her attention back to the poster she is holding. I spoke up again" I won't believe my brother is dead, he has to be faking it or something" Finishing with a determined smile.

"Well, I'm not really sure. After all, I'm not interested in most human affairs." I tilt my head in confusion. Usually, Diane would mention something about her love for Meliodas. "Still, the important thing is... Look at what a sexy babe I am! A lot can happen in ten years, can't it?" Diane says, holding the poster to her face for comparison.

"But that's just a drawing. It's made up." Meliodas says, pointing out the obvious.  I think Diane looks beautiful. It's like you're blind or something." scolding Meliodas a bit but he just looked at me then continued, "Alright, I've decided!" Meliodas announces while jumping down onto Hawk's mom, standing next to me.

Diane voice's her complaints, which no one seems to notice besides me. "First up, we should go to Baste Prison and grab Ban!" He tells all of us, as Elizabeth and Hawk have joined us outside.

I nod my head in agreement and Diane cheers. "What made you want to pick that place first?" Hawk questions. Meliodas laughs lightly.

"It's closer." Hawk scoffs. "You're such a chum."  "I don't think you should do this!" Elizabeth suddenly exclaims. We all turn to look at her.

"For now, I think tending to your injuries should be our top priority. In your condition, facing off another Holy Knight could mean..." She explains her statement.

I looked at Meliodas with a glare while I took a step closer. "Right. We should be tending to your wounds, Meli." I said with seriousness in my voice he winced at it knowing that I'd win one way or another.

"I'm going to go to bed..." He says, walking inside what he hopes looks normal, but in reality, it looks as if he's trying to run away from me.

I ran inside after him, only to find him lying face-first on the floor. I gasped and quickly drag him outside, avoiding Diane's and Elizabeth's mortified faces.  

I kneel down besides Meliodas' body, making Diane gasp. "Y/N! what are you doing!?..." She trails off, seeing my determined expression. "Diane, you stay here with Elizabeth and Hawk I'm going to take Meliodas to the nearest hospital!" I tell her as I hoist Meliodas onto my back and jump off of Hawks mom and make a B-line to the town.

I could hear Elizabeth, Hawk, and Diane yelling for me but my main priority was getting Meil help as soon as possible.

-After Finding a Doctor and Receiving Medicine- 

I look out the window to see Elizabeth chasing Diane down the street. I glance at Meil's short and toned body, which is wrapped in bandages as he lays there in a peaceful sleep. I smile a little bit, I never took the time to see how handsome he really was.

' God he's so handsome yet so short... if only we could be together.' I know many people would just say 'go for it' but it's a little more complicated for us.

But right now, I need to make sure that he's ok...even though he will be fine I still hate that he does this stupid shit all the time.

When he made some movement, I smiled for a moment, but it didn't last as my eyes widen, as I sense an odd presence.

I look around but don't see anything out of the ordinary. I look outside the window and see a swarm of acidic insects, burning everything. I frown, knowing that Diane's only fear is bugs.  

Suddenly I see pillars of stone shoot out of the sky and smile, knowing that it's Diane overcoming her fears.

Elizabeth and Hawk run back inside a few moments later. I wave at them in greeting.

"Can you believe he's still out cold even after all that racket outside?" Hawk asks. I just looked at Meliodas body not really paying much attention to what they are saying.

We hear a knock on the door and see the doctor walk in. "Checking on how our patients doing." He says, and Elizabeth thanks him while explaining that Meil is doing much better.

"That medicine of your's seems to have him sleeping well." She praises the doctor. "Yeah, it's almost like he's dead or something." Hawk adds on, and I freeze, even though I know Meil will be fine, I still don't like to think he going to die. 

"Hawk please! Don't say things like that, Sir Meliodas is fine!" Elizabeth screech, worried about Meil. "In fact, it's quite accurate." The doctor says, making me hold back a fist.

'He tried to poison Meil! If he wasn't immune...' I was seething with rage, but Elizabeth and Hawk still didn't understand the implications of his words. 

  "Doctor you've done well. It appears you were successful in your task." A raspy voice says from out of nowhere. Elizabeth and Hawk freeze, suddenly realizing what was happening.

They were both quite shocked at the voice though, questioning whether there was someone else in the room.

"Belladonna, Spanish fly, nightshade, and henbane were all ingredients I used to create the poison. My condolences, but this man will never wake up again." I grimace at his words because they still send a shock through me although I know they aren't true, it still frightens me to lose him.

Elizabeth yells at the doctor, upset that he was lying to us.  "Even with our great power, we knew it would be impossible to face a member of the Eight Deadly Sins and emerge unscathed. Besides, the kingdom made it clear we could use any means necessary." The raspy voice continues after hearing Elizabeth's little spat.

"Who are you? Show yourself right now!" The princess yells at the voice angrily. "It's a pleasure to meet you." A man in armor appears next to Elizabeth, his hand over his heart.

"I am the Holy Knight Golgius, member of the Weird Fangs." He introduces himself to us. "A Holy Knight," Elizabeth says under her breath, and Hawk asks when exactly he got into the room. Golgius bows to the princess in front of him. "Princess Elizabeth. I have come to take you back to the Kingdom of Liones and bring the Dove sin of love to Lord Hendrickson." as he stares right into my soul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.1K 49
โœจI DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS โœจ Meliodas comes to Y/N 's world will he fall in love with you or stay in love with elizabeth ?? Read to find...
12.2K 309 7
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• เณ‹แƒฆ : ๐ŸŒบ: แƒฆเณ‹ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— ๐’๐ง๐š๐ค๐ž ๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌใ€๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ฌ~๐๐š๐ง ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฆใ€‘ โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• เณ‹แƒฆ : ๐ŸŒบ: แƒฆ...
118K 3.1K 67
(Y/n), (L/n) is a powerful warrior in the demon clan, she's also the second leader of the ten commandments and the wife of the Demon King's oldest so...
1.1M 27.8K 40
Over 3000 years ago a curse was place upon three different people, a Goddess named Elizabeth, a demon named Meliodas and a demon named Y/N. "You're...