RWBY Watches Modern Warfare T...

By blaszczu2500

The cast of RWBY is taken to a theater by a strange man who makes them watch one of his favourite trilogies. ... More

B
FNG
Crew Expendable
The Coup
Blackout
The Bog
Hunted
Death From Above
War Pig
Shock and Awe
Safehouse
All Ghillied Up
One Shot, One Kill
Heat
Sins of the Mother
Ultimatum
All In
No Fighting In The War Room
Game Over
S.S.D.D
Team Player
Cliffhanger
No Russian
Takedown
Wolverines!

Charlie Don't Surf

8.6K 114 90
By blaszczu2500

The mission started with the emblem for the Beacon which was replaced a moment after by a new emblem. A golden eagle was in front of a something that seemed like a globe.

There was also a name of a new character written under it.

That new character was Sgt. Penny Polendina.

"Oh, is it me?" Penny asked.

"Let's see what role you will play." Ruby said to her friend.

"Of course, Penny has to be one of the first ones to die." B thought to himself, unaware that Penny was going to return in volume 7.

The emblem spun for a few seconds, before it moved itself to the corner of the screen, and the audience was once again met with the same map, which this time was showing the current location of Penny. The camera was moving across the water across the city, and when the screen shifted, the audience could see several warships, and when the camera zoomed onto one of them, they all saw a helicopter taking off from it.

"Outlaw, this is Deadly. Refueled and fully loaded." An unknown voice for all of them said.

"Roger that..." The audience couldn't hear what the voice was saying.

A moment after, the camera moved from the water to the city, as a familiar voice said to them, as Cinder's picture appeared on the screen, "Marines! Spotters have a possible fix on Cinder Fall in a building at the west of this town."

"Wait, I know that voice." Qrow said.

"Specialist Schnee?" Ironwood recognized this voice almost immediately.

"Sister?" Weiss said, turning to Winter.

"It seems that I'm the one leading the chase, after Cinder." Winter stated.

A square pointed at the bulding of which Winter speaking of, and it began to move along the place, showing tha audience the tactic Winter and her men were going to take to take out Cinder, "We're going to secure the perimeter and grab her. Oorah? Lock and load!"

Then, the camera moved itself quickly to one of the helicopters, and then it lowered itself down at it.

The audience knew exactly what it meant. A second after, they were watching everything through Penny's eyes.

The first thing they saw her do was a checkup on her gun, as they heard someone say, "Shoreline coming into a view."

As Penny held her gun in ready, in case if she needed to use it while still being in the helicopter, a female voice said, "Copy, Striker 6-4."

"Feet dry in ten seconds."

"Copy."

When the city finally apperead in the view, the enemies began to fire at helicopter, but it wasn't much effective on them, as the male voice said, "Taking fire here."

"Considering the guns they're using on them, they shouldn't be worry about it." Blake stated with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Roger that, we've got RPG's down here." A female voice said back, as some of the RPG rockets flew into the air, but never hit any one of the helicopters.

"What a waste of the ammunition." Salem stated, shaking her head.

"They're probably hitting them with everything they have." Watts agreed with her.

"See, Cinder? You should've prepared your soldiers better." Tyrian said to Cinder, chuckling crazilly, causing the said woman to glare at him.

"Oh, just wait until you'll see the nuke scene, and how they at first made us believe that Cinder's character was responsible for it." B thought to himself.

The helicopter that Penny was in proceeded to fly across the town, for several more seconds as the enemies continue to fire at it and other helicopters, but they didn't do much damage to them. A few of the fired bullets hit the armor, but none of the marines got hurt by them.

"Got a visual on the target." A pilot of one the helicopters said, once the building where Cinder was supposed to be in came into their view.

"Get the rope, go, go!" Winter shouted, as the marine that sat next to Penny threw the rope down, and a moment later, he along with Penny rappeled down it, to the ground, then they began to move along the path, passing a few houses, and abandoned cars along the way, as they heard Winter add, "Second squad on me to the target building. Move!"

"Where are Cinder's men?" Jaune asked, noticing that there weren't any Cinder's men, right now on the screen.

"They may be inside that house, along with her." Velvet stated.

"I doubt that she is going to be here. They already showed us that she is going to be villain of this story, so taking care of her now wouldn't make any sense." Weiss stated.

"But it just makes we wonder what Sienna has to do with it." Kali stated, sending a glance to the current leader of the White Fang.

"Move it! Move it! Set up the blocking position! Let's go!" One of the marines that were setting up the barbed wire, in case if Cinder would try to escape shouted, as Penny ran into the alley on the left.

"There's the target building! Left side door breach! Side up!" Winter shouted, once the building came into Penny's view. She ran up to it and got herself in position, ready to rush into it, as Winter along with a marine that had a shotgun on his back leaned against the wall, before the latter one slowly made his way towards the doors, and put the charge on the doorknob.

"Blow the charge." Winter ordered him, as the marine moved back to her, a moment after the charge exploded, shutting the doors open, making Winter, Penny and the marine rush inside the building.

"Breaching! Breaching!" The marine shouted, as the three of them of them took care of three Cinder's men who were blinded by the explosion, "Clear!"

Then, Winter and the marine moved towards the doors, which were leading towards the basement, and got themselves ready for moving further, "Polendina, take point."

Penny was the first one of them to move down the stairs, and the moment she reached the door which were leading to the basement, she was met with a group of three enemies. She shot one of them in the head, killing him immediately, as the two others ran across the room, out of her view as Winter and the marine joined her in the basement.

There was also something else that caught the attention of some people in the audience.

"Wait. That TV on the crate is..." Melanie said.

"Is showing the moment Cinder killed Lionheart." Miltia finished what her sister was saying.

"It explains why we could her speech since Winter and Penny breached this house." Ozpin stated.

Penny tried to move further into the room, but the moment she leaned out, she saw that one of Cinder's men was hiding behind a crate. He began firing at her, but didn't do many damage to her, as she took care of him. Same thing happened to his friend, who rushed out of open door behind the crate.

"Polendina. Throw a flash-bang." Winter ordered Penny, who did as she was told to, and threw a grenade into another room, which was filled with crates, blinding the enemies inside it. Winter took care of the enemy that happened to be standing right in the middle of the room, mostly because of Penny's flash-bang, that made him leave his cover, before she along with Penny and the marine rushed into the room.

There were a few enemies inside of it, and Penny knew that he had to move very carefully, and she only conviced herself to this statement even when the enemy popped out of the corner of the crate, but soon enough, all three of them took care of all of the enemies inside this room.

"All callsigns, check the bodies. We need a positive lead on Cinder Fall." Winter said.

"She's not there." Blake stated, already knowing that Cinder was not inside that building.

A moment after, the marine answered, "Negative ID over here, sir."

Winter let out a sigh of frustation, before contacting the command, "HQ. This is Red Dog. Target building is secure, but we don't have Cinder Fall, over." A moment later, she said, "Roger that HQ. Out."

Then, she added, "Heads-up! I just got a word Cinder Fall is broadcasting half a click east of here at a TV station! We're gonna move out on foot and take down the package there. Move out."

"She is baiting them with that video of killing Lionheart, isn't she?" Ruby asked.

"It seems like it." Yang agreed with her.

With that, the squad made their way out of the building, and joined the rest of the marines, who were trying fighting with Cinder's soldiers, as they tried to make their way to the TV station.

"Jaune. You asked where are Cinder's men. There they are." Nora said to her teamleader.

"And there's a lots of them." Neptune added.

Penny, Winter and the rest of the marines went down the alley, with a car where a few enemies took the cover at the end. Not wanting to waste bullets on destroying the car, Penny threw a grenade, which exploded a second after it landed on the ground, causing the car to explode, killing every enemy that hid behind it, before they moved further to the left and the first thing they saw was a undone building made out of sheets of metal.

The people in the audience didn't even know how to call it.

"I guess they made it cause the thought it would make a good cover." Sun stated, thinking that it must've been the reason.

As Penny moved along the road, she was a group of enemies running out of the alley. She went a few steps backwards and hid behind a cover, as two enemies ran out of the side, unaware that she was just there, behind a cover, which costed both of their lives, as the rest of the enemies, with Winter took care of their friends.

Then, the marines ran into the alley from which the enemies came from, with Penny being in the front, and she saw that two enemies rushed out of the house, but they didn't even had any time to reach upon seeing them because they were shot down by her. She then walked into the house from which they ran out, to make sure that there weren't more enemies inside there, and she found herself to be correct, because when she ran up the stairs, into the first floor, she saw an enemy, firing at the marines from the window. She sneaked up to him, and put a knife in his back, killing him.

Knowing that there wasn't more enemies inside this house, she ran out of it, joining Winter and the rest outside, as they tried to move out of the alley into the road which was leading to another street, and the moment they reached it, they had to take a cover as the car was driving in the next street, with the gunner shooting down everyone who came into his view.

"Who taught him to drive?" Tai asked, unamused by this guy driving skills.

When Penny thought she had her chance to take down the gunner, she leaned out of the cover, and aimed her gun at the gunner, before firing a few bullets at him, shooting him down, which made the driver leave the car, and start shooting at her, but he didn't had much chance to do anything as he saw shot in the head by Winter.

"That probably wasn't the smartest thing he did in his life." Sienna commented.

With the gunner and the driver gone, the marines focused their attention on three enemies on the building across the street, and when they were sure that there weren't going to be any problem to them now, they rushed into the street, being out in the open, but they didn't worry about it that much with the people from the building gone.

They ran along the road, passing some buildings, and abandoned cars, before all of them spotted a large group of enemies just across the street. The marines quickly took the cover behind everything they could, and so did Cinder's men. It them some trouble to take care of them, and it actually took Penny some time, before she could lean herself out of the cover, but when she did, she only had time to kill two enemies, before they returned the fire at her, practically pinning her to the cover.

Thankfully, before something could happen to her, one of the marines threw a grenade at the enemies, and once it exploded, it made Winter, Penny and the rest that these guy were dead, because the shooting stopped, and they only found themselves to be right, when they came out of the covers.

Penny, Winter and the rest of the squad began to move forward, and after several seconds of walking a large building appeared in their view.

"It must be this TV station where Cinder is supposed to be." Port stated.

"It's the only building in this city that look fancy, so it has to be it." Goodwitch said.

"Target building in sight." Winter confirmed their suspicion, as the squad ran over to the building stacked up the entrance.

One of the marines then said to Winter, "We've got the TV station locked down and surrounded."

Winter nodded her head to that, "Good. Get into the position to breach."

One of the marines then moved towards the doors, and began setting up the breaching charge, and once he was done with it, Winter said, "Do it."

Like it happened to the previous doors, they were shut open, and the first two men that rushed into the building and opened the fire, in case if there were any enemies waiting for them here, but hit nothing but the walls.

"I guess it's better to spend ammo on nothing than getting caught in a bad situation." Coco stated. She'd probably do the same thing.

With Penny and Winter leading them, the marines went into the hallway, and the first enemy they saw was standing in a doorway, but before he could do anything to them, Winter took care of him. The squad moved into the room where from which the enemy that was just killed by Winter came from, and saw that this room was leading to another two rooms. One of the being a room with plenty of computers and audio equipment, and the second one being the server room.

As they moved into the computer room, Penny, Winter and the squad quickly had to take a cover, because the enemies began to fire at them from the server room. Penny knew that the material she was she hiding behind wouldn't stop many bullets from hitting her body, so she threw a flash-bang into the server room, blinding some of the people that were shooting at her. She knew that it was her chance to rush in, and this was exactly what she did, along with other marines who went after her into the server room, and took care of the blinded enemies.

They began to move across the server room, and eventually Penny ran into a enemy that took cover behind one of the servers, and both of them quickly reacted to seeing each other, only unfortunely for him, Penny was faster than him, which ended up badly for him.

"He must've shit his pants the moment he saw her." Mercury chuckled.

Once all of the marines were sure that they cleared the server room, they moved to the doors, which lead them to a large room which was filled with computers, and audio equipment. They didn't had much time to look around as the enemies began to shot at them from the other side of this room. Penny, Winter and the rest of the squad had to act quickly, and think of the way how to get rid of them.

It was when Penny spotted an entrance which were leading to another room, which actually looked more like a room in a house. She along with three other marines made her way into it, taking care of the enemy that tried to rush out of it. Even though they were there, they knew they had to be careful, because of the windows, which were leaving them out in the open for enemies, so they crouched down, and began to move slowly to another rooms, until they reached the other side of this room.

They then stood up from the crouching position, and began to fire at the enemies, who were taken by suprise by them. Winter and the rest saw this as an opportunity to rush forward, and that was exactly what they did. With their help, all of the enemies in this room were eventually taken down.

Then, all of them moved towards the doors, which lead them to another room, as one of the marines yelled out, in the moment he saw tank rolling just outside, "Oh yeah, there goes our boys!"

As the squad approached the next door, an uknown voice to most of the people in the audience called out, "Hold your fire! Friendles coming out!" before opening the doors and walking into the room, joining Winter, Penny and the rest.

"Oh, that's Ciel!" Penny said, pointing at the screen, recognizing this person as Ciel Soleil.

"Is she your friend?" Ruby asked.

"You can say that. She's like, but if Blake was ordered to spent time with you." Penny explained.

"Oh, so, Weiss." Ruby stated in realization.

"Precisely!" Penny said with a nod of her head.

Yang and Blake turned to Weiss, excepting her to make a comment about it, but she just shrugged her shoulders, "What? I have nothing to say against it."

"No signs of Cinder Fall." Ciel informed Winter.

Winter nodded her head, "All right, fall in marines. Stay frosty."

Everyone moved up the nearby staircase, and moved through the doorless entrance to another room. There were a few guns lying on the ground. The squad was about to move further into the building but then they heard some shooting which came from the outside. They looked what was going on outside, and saw that the small squad of marines which remained outside, was fighting off Cinder's men.

Penny, Winter, Ciel and the rest of the squad, not wanting to leave the marines outside behind, got themselves into the position and began to shot at the enemies, helping their people in the process. Cinder's men didn't stood any chance at them, since the marines in the studio started to shot at them from the windows, and all of them were shot down, without any losses on their side.

With that being done, the squad began moving further into the building again, and they stopped several seconds later in front of the doors.

It was when Ciel spoke up, "I think she's here. I hear her.

"Do it." Winter said to the soldier that was the closest one to the door, who then shot two of the doors hinges with his shotgun before kicking it open.

As the doors collapsed on the ground, the marines rushed into the room, but there wasn't any sign of Cinder there.

"I knew it." Weiss said.

"It was pretty obvious." Raven said with a shrug of her shoulders. Vernal nodding her head in agreement.

"Room clear!" One of the marines shouted.

"She's not here." The other marine stated.

"It's on a loop, the broadcast is a recording." Another one of the marines stated.

"Yeah. Score one for military intelligence!" Ciel mumbled.

Frustated that they didn't got Cinder, Winter said, "Soleil, turn that off."

"Roger that. I got something better anyway." Ciel said back as she turned off the broadcast, and replaced it with a rap tune, which sounded all across the room.

"I like it." Russel said, liking the sound of it.

"Command, this is Red Dog. The TV sation is secure but there is no sign of Cinder Fall. The broadcast is a recording over." Winter said to the command, it sounded like she was trying to keep her voice calm, and whatever answer she got from them it seemed like it was some good news, or something distracting, "Roger that, Command! Marines! Rally up! We got a new assigment! Get your gear and get ready to move out! Let's go!"

"I have a bad feeling about this." Fox said. He didn't knew why but something was telling him that going after Cinder was not going to end well for them.

"Same here. Cinder has to have something under her sleeve." Pyrrha said.

"You'll see in a few missions. As I stated, before it is one of the moments I'm looking forward the most in this trilogy." B said, pressing the button.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 253 7
A god decides one day to take the cast of RWBY and have them chill out in his theater as they watch the multiverse. Also he intends to reveal some se...
834 6 10
Remnant's history is a very foggy and forgotten one, with barely any sources left to confirm anything about its past and humanity's past. Are the fai...
46.6K 496 29
Y/n Rose was a normal kid, but one day tai started abusing him. When tai shoots him in the face and throws him in the forest to die a man in a black...
86K 1.4K 34
A typical RWBY fanfic that has RWBY cast to react to multiverse, but more focused on anime instead of the same boring stuff all over again. All will...