Forget it || Wendy x Suga ||

By Polish445

Both Suga and Wendy went through a very toxic breakup because of a huge misunderstanding back in highschool... More

Read please!!
Flashbacks
SM's new Girl Group
Sharing a room
Stronger than you think
Club
Club pt.2
Club pt.3
You are friends with BTS's Suga!?
Cafe
Dating show
Telling the truth
Giving up
A Party
My leg
And We Meet Again
Media's reaction
Sangjangnim's
I'm sorry what?
What the Fuck!?
The Night is Just Getting Started
Losing For Her
Promise?
The Date
The Movies
Never
Eunji And Her Boyfriend
New Years Eve
Announcement
Yeri's Embarressment
Lipstick
Heal Me
Good Night Wan-ah....
From Annoyance to Lip Locking
TV shows and sandwichs
Another Date?
An Embarrassing Hug
Now what?
My Girlfriend
Joy And Her Relationship Advice
Wendy Returns to Canada
Smile
Who Knew 'Dad' Was A Doofus
And So We Talked
Girls Crash The Party....?
Break up?
The Fourteen of Majestia
Are We Allowed To Date?
A Stalker?
Lurking In The Shadows
You Call it Stalking, I Call it Love
How Could I?
Save Me, Please
I'll Protect You
Us
Forget It
Breakup.... Not!!
Announcement - Wedding Postponed -
The End
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 3.0

Birthday Party

825 34 6
By Polish445

Yoongi's P.O.V

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Hobi, Happy Birthday to you! Wooooo!"

We all cheered and clapped as Hobi cut the cake and pulled out a piece with huge smile on his face.

Today is 18th February a.k.a Jhopes birthday. And the members and i decided to throw him a surprise party to congratulate him.

We had invited some of his closest friends to hang out together for a while and you can see how happy he is because the smile is just not leaving his face.

Some of the members of EXO are here, Twice came too as well as Red Velvet. Key, Minho and Taemin from Shinee are here , and of course Apink's Eunji and Naeun are here too. Even Blackpink were able to join. 

It was just a simple party at our dorm, nothing too big and attention seeking. We didn't want to grab a lot of attention so this is as good as it could get.

"Guys! Let's Dance!" Momo said out loud as the idols cheered and headed over to the open, free space living room to dance.

"May i?" Momo asked Jhope as she stretched over her hand for him to take.

"Of course, you may." He said holding her hand tightly and leading her to the dance floor.

I smiled at the two but my attention was slowly gravitated towards a certain someone peeking sneakily through the kitchen door, her back facing me.

I furrowed my brows. What is she doing?

I went over to her quietly. She hadn't noticed that i was there.

I went over to her and got a quick look at what she kept peeking at.

Surprisingly it was Jin having a conversation with Blackpink's Jisoo as he made some desserts for Jhopes party.

I didn't even notice he wasn't around. And the fact that he was with a female member from another group all alone-

"Ommo! What are you doing!?"

I flinched looking down as i saw the source of the noise. It was Seungwan looking at me, exasperated.

"Shouldn't i be the one asking that question?" I said whispering as she calmed down and got her senses back together.

"I was about to leave anyway." She said moving past me, towards the party.

I smiled sneakily as i turned around and followed her to the couch in front of the huge TV.

"Why were you spying on them?" I said sitting besides her as she ignored my question and grabbed a piece of chocolate that was placed on the table in front if us.

I quickly grabbed the chocolate from her and ate it before she could do anything. She looked at me her eyes and mouth wide open.

"So, tell me whats going on between those two." I asked her as she pouted and looked at the people dancing.

"Why would you care anyway." She said still not looking me in the eyes.

"I care because that was my hyung."

"You shouldn't intrude in other peoples business."

"Look whose talking."

"I told you i was about to leave anyway!"

"But you still spied on them."

"And so did you!"

"I never denied it though."

"You are so annoying. Ugghh!" She said as she got up and left.

I smiled before heading after her again. It's fun annoying her plus i need to know why Jin and Jisoo were hanging out so comfortably. Never have i ever heard Jin hyung talk about her and i never knew that they were so close.

Jin isn't going to tell me either way so might as well force it out of Seungwan.

"Yah! Seungwan hold up!" I yelled following her. She didn't stop nor did she look back, she kept moving forward.

I caught up to her and without any warning grabbed her hand, interlacing our fingers. Before she had any time to react i pulled her with me and headed straight for my own room.

She didn't say anything but just silently followed from behind. I smiled a little knowing she didn't want to let go of my hand.

Once we were in my room i locked the door and made her sit down on the bed. Surprisingly she didn't protest or have any arguments. She just listened and followed quietly without making any noise.

"Stay here." I told her before heading into the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom, getting the box that was placed on counter and heading outside.

Her eyes were down on the floor, she obviously felt uncomfortable, being in my room and all.

I cleared my throat, attempting to get her attention.

"Ummm well you see," i started. "I had gotten you this a while ago to well umm say sorry in some way," I said as confusion and curiosity filled her eyes.

Showing affection and emotions was never really my thing. I was always bad at it, and it was no surprise to anyone.

Even when i used to date Seungwan, showing my emotions was something i would always struggle with and she knew about it.

But never once did she ever force me to be more affectionate or to try and be more romantic. She would always say that she was okay with what we had then and that she knew i loved her which seemed enough in her eyes.

Every time she would see another couple together i would always see the envy in her eyes. She wanted to feel special and to feel loved but she felt okay with giving that up just to be with me.

This time, i'm a new version of me. I don't only care about my feelings and my needs, i care about hers too. And so this time i want her to know that i'm ready to try my best and show just how much i love her.

Cringy, yeah i know, But honestly i don't even care anymore. I love this women right here and i want her to know that i am willing to give her all my heart and attention.

I want her to know that i actually love her and that i am a changed man. And i hope she realizes that too.

So with my heart hammering in my chest and my my mind going crazy, i opened the box and watched her reaction carefully, making sure to analyze her emotions.

"Wah.... That's so pretty." She said, her eyes mesmerized by the beautiful sight in front of her.

A pretty Pale Turquoise coloured necklace was laced down on a pretty white box.

She couldn't stop staring at the necklace and i couldn't stop staring at her.

Even with such a bright and shining item right in my grasp the only thing that caught ny attention was the women sitting in front of me.

I couldn't get my eyes off her, my eyes were victims to her beauty, just the mere sight of her got my heart beating faster than a cheetah and i couldn't but smile at the sight of her grinning like a idiot.

My idiot....

"I know it's not much but i tried my best. This is all i could think and i remembered you liked wearing these pretty crystal like rings all the time. I remembered you always wanted a necklace version so it wouldn't be so uncomfortable. So i thought it would be nice gift-"

My words were cut off with her lips crashing against my own.

I felt the box and necklace drop from my hands as my lips automatically responded.

All my systems went crazy, i felt emotions i never thought i could feel before. My brain went numb and all my senses were lost.

My hands wrapped around protectively over her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck, bringing us closer together.

Our lips moved together in such a way that i felt like we were the only people on this earth. In this moment nothing mattered, the party, our friends, our fans, their reactions, our future, it all didn't matter... all that i felt were Seungwan's lips on mine, the intoxication of her being so close to  me, and the fact that the love of my life was currently kissing me.

Right here and right now, i realized that i don't care of what becomes of our future... all i know is that i want to be with Seungwan, and thats the only thing that matters.

If only we could stay like this forever.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 115 25
What will happen if BTS forgot the golden maknae? Not only them, but what if all the memories of Jungkook were wiped off, like he never existed, from...
33K 1.6K 32
Our past can haunt us in mysterious ways, constantly reminding us of things done or said in the past in their own ways. Everyone deals with those thi...
160K 7.3K 90
What have you been up to lately? Who are you thinking of so far away? Life without you is really unbelievable. 050318 Cover by yours truly @saraengs
28.1K 1.1K 25
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 2 of 7** What happens when you meet someone from your past? Someone who you had feelings for. What if destiny brought you...