xplr ; colby brock

By emmary88

Adelaide meets colby while filming an exploring video with her friends. More

abandoned mansion
characters
abandoned mansion 2
sunrise
nervous
abandoned water park
#cadeleaide
overnight amusement park
first date
cadelaide is real
trap house road trip
last day
josette and jack
meeting the family
the party
telling the fans
post halloween
meeting colbys familyyyy
family drama
new york
a rough week
welcome home baby
prank wars
pregnancy prank
hate
house hunting
insecure
christmas morning
moving day
cabo
over
tara and adelaide take new york
a month later
haunted cabin
period prank
handcuffed
the breakup
broken
hot tub
meetings
pregnant
the following week
youtubers in a box
hawaii surprise
week in the life
hawaii
new characters
maryland
home
cant get away
knocking on your heart
moving on
new characters
girlfriend
oh no... i think im catching feelings
colby
clubbing... country clubbing
more new characters
italy
heading home
baby
im sorry, bear
lunch date
we arent dating
secrets
angel
glamping
too good
exploring with adilex
gone but never forgotten
going home
who do you love
sus
the ring
new apartment
christmas
tour
tour 2
ready
the proposal
planning
more planning
say yes
jealous
crash
arrested
prep
Bachelorette
camping - round 2
camping 2.2
baby
the wedding
2 babies
telling our friends
secret
gender reveal
birth and baby shower
vi and gray
new mom
cant get enough
moving on
new beginnings
you
house tour + stanley
home
first christmas
first birthday + baby
later
meet the kids
meet the kids 2
italy
reality house 1
reality house 2
you
reality house 3
watching
reality house 4
violet
friend characters
tent
back to school
shoot
tattoo
lost
searching
caught
disney
school
halloween
audition
neighbors characters
neighbors
birthday

mathew

1.7K 28 11
By emmary88

colbys pov

august 3rd

"i'm so anxious right now. i wish she'd just wake up." tara said, rubbing her temples.

"she'll be okay. i promise baby." jake said to her, hugging her from behind.

i had barely said a word since i had found out about this wreck. i was so worried. the boys and i immediately got on a plane after we found out. we had gotten in early in the morning and headed straight to the hospital.

"she'll push through colby. the doctor said he's almost positive she'll make it." mike told me.

currently, mike, tara, jake and i are the only ones at the hospital. adelaides family and the rest of our friends went to chipotle so the hospital wasn't that crowded.

they had transferred us to a massive room since we had so many people with us. Ethan and his family flew out on their plane and brought adelaides mom, sister, brother and niece.

i was standing next to adelaides bed, holding her hand. a few tears fell down my face every now and then but i was really keeping it together... somehow.

i looked over at my beautiful girls face and saw her eyes flutter slightly... the only movement i had seen from her since i left.

"guys i think she's waking up!" i told them. tara rushed over to the other side of the bed and grabbed adelaides other hand.

"ad, baby, i don't know if you can hear me or not... but please, if you can, open your eyes for me. i need you here with me angel." i told her

"cmon ad... you've got this. you're the baddest bitch i know." tara smiled.

i felt adelaide squeeze my hand gently.

"did you feel that?!" i asked tara.

"i did." she smiled over to me

"ad. please do this baby. for me." i told her, kissing the back of her hand.

her eyes fluttered again before fully opening and then adjusting to the light.

"baby! oh my god." i smiled to her.

"who are you?" she asked, looking up at me, confused. my heart broke when she said that but i noticed she was about to talk again. "i'm just kidding baby." she laughed

as much as i was pissed that she did that, i broke out in a little laugh.

jake and mike were towards the end of the bed

"i missed you baby. you have no idea how worried i was." i smiled to her.

tara pressed the button for the doctor to come in while we all told her how much we missed her and asked her how she felt.

adelaides pov

"wait... you're supposed to be in england." i said, confused.

"we flew back for you babe. you're more important than any little youtube series." colby told me

soon enough, a doctor came into the hospital room.

"hi adelaide! it's great to see that you're up. i'm dr. nefanio. is there anything we can get you before we run any tests?" he asked me

"hi." i smiled. "can i actually get some water?" i requested.

"of course. i'll get a nurse to bring some in." he said

"what exactly happened?" i asked the doctor, assuming he'd know. he explained what had happened.

"oh... do you know who was in the other car? are they okay?" i asked dr nefanio.

"um. one of them made it... only the driver. the drivers name is mathew and he's doing alright... not as good as you though." he said and my face fell and i noticed colby tense up.

"was it mathew knope?" i asked him.

"um i believe that was the name. his passenger... liv, i think... she broke her neck and her leg but i think she'll make it. the third cars driver wasn't as lucky." he said

this information made my body go hot. did mathew and liv purposely try to hit me?

i know that liv is 'in love with my fiancé' but what did mathew have against me? he acted like he was in love with me.

the doctor said he'd be back so i turned to colby.

"baby, why would mathew and liv do that to you? i know why liv would but what did mathew have against you? he's practically obsessed with you." colby asked me.

i glanced up to mike and then back to colby. mike nodded to me as if telling me i had to tell him.

i knew i should tell him but i knew he'd get mad... especially at the fact that i waited so long to tell him.

"um... well... the one day, i was in the elevator, going up to visit mikey and kev. mathew stopped the elevator and came in and he was holding the doors shut and getting in my face. i moved to the other side of the elevator and he came over and groped me and was trying to tell me what i can and can't do and then ariya saw in the hallway and he made mathew stop. i-i didn't want to tell you because i didn't want to make it worse." i told him.

"adelaide, you should've told me. i'm not mad but we're getting married. we're supposed to tell each other everything." colby told me, sighing.

"i know, baby. i'm sorry." i told him.

"well deal with this. we can get the police involved. he assaulted you and then tried to kill you! don't tell me that we shouldn't get the police involved because this is life or death. i will not have you ripped away from me because of our idiotic neighbor." colby told me. i knew he was right but i was scared. we didn't know what mathew was capable of.

"okay. my dads friend, chief sanders, he'll do anything for me. we can go to him first. he knows what he's doing." i told them.

"right now, let's just focus on you getting better. well deal with mathew later." colby told me. i nodded and there was a knock on the door before a nurse entered.

"hi. i'm your nurse. my name is sarah. i have someone on their way up with some water but other than that, howre you doing?"sarah asked.

"i'm a little sore... and tired." i laughed.

"well that's expected." she smiled back. "you must have a guardian angel on your aide, adelaide. there was a 1 in 50 chance that someone would survive an accident like that and you managed to not only survive, but barely get injured." she told me.

my mind immediately went to lexi. my guardian angel. i knew she'd look out for me.

"adelaide, i'm so happy you're okay!" my manager, christina, told me, bursting into my room.

"me too." i laughed lightly, taking a sip of the water bottle she had brought up for me.

i talked with everyone that was in the room until they took me to run some more tests... just to make sure there was no internal bleeding or broken bones even though they were nearly sure i was fine.

august 4th

i was being released from the hospital now since there was absolutely nothing wrong with me asides from some bruised ribs and a very sore body.

my parents had both come to the hospital so the paparazzi were storming around outside, trying to get a clip of them together.

which meant that they would be out there when i was released. colby, tara and my parents were the ones who were going to take me out and then back to my apartment.

in the back of my mind, i was so nervous to go home. the thought of mathew living just two doors down from me had my anxiety at an all time high.

the doctor recommended that we take a wheelchair out and despite my protests, everyone agreed with him. i didn't want mathew to see the photos and think that he made me weaker.

i didn't want him to get the satisfaction of hurting me the way he did.

"you ready, baby?" colby asked me as my parents were signing my release forms.

"yeah..." i trailed off

"you okay?" he asked me

"mhm... just nervous to go home." i said.

"cause of mathew?" he asked me. i nodded to him and looked down "he will not hurt you again baby. i promise you that."

"thank you." i told him as he kissed my cheek.

"hey!" tara said, walking into my room with two bags of chipotle for all of us.

"hi." i smiled to her.

"they said you will be released in an hour." she told me. i nodded to her as she got all of our bowls out of the bag.

the three of us ate and talked about the wedding until my parents came back in to get me ready to leave.

i was transferred to a wheelchair and colby pushed me down the long hallway and into the elevator.

"adelaide, dont pay the paps any mind." my mom told me.

"i know, mama." i told her, still feeling slightly nervous.

"you'll be okay babe. you're so strong, i'm so proud of you." colby told me, rubbing my shoulder.

i smiled up to him as we rolled out of the elevator. colby pushed my wheelchair out and tara stood right next to him, one of my parents of either side of them.

"adelaide, what happened?"

"adelaide how do you feel?

"adelaide what's going on?"

"katerina, are you and christopher getting back together?"

"adelaide, is the wedding still going to happen?"

after the first few, i drowned out the questions as colby pushed me to where they had a car waiting for me.

colby and my dad helped me into the car and soon enough, we were driving away from the hospital.

"colby, i'm hungry." i told him. we were sat on our bed in the apartment. which was all i was allowed to do for the next three days as i was "on bed rest" just to make sure that the soreness went away.

"what do you want to eat, princess?" he asked me, making me smile.

"uhmmm i want sushi or tender greens." i told him. he nodded and said he'd be back in half an hour with my food.

"hey girl." tara said, walking into my room. "i saw colby leave so i thought i'd keep you company until he came back."

"thanks." i laughed.

"howre you feeling?" she asked me.

"a lot better." i told her.

tara and i stayed in my room and talked about random little things.

"tara i really have to pee." i laughed, knowing she would have to help me to the bathroom.

"oh god." she laughed, helping me get up.

she led me to the bathroom and then sat on the edge of the tub while i peed and then she helped me to the sink to wash my hands.

"thank youuu." i told her once i was back in bed

"what're friends for." she laughed.

"i'm home!" colby said, walking into the apartment.

colby had gotten sushi for all four of us so jake also joined us in our room and we all ate while watching the office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 1.4K 31
Sam and Colby have been the best of friends for years. Will a simple video for their duo channel change it all?
191K 3.6K 25
! π—°π—Ώπ˜‚π˜€π—΅ Β‘ in which two youtubers bond over their love of exploring their friends, and well, each other. 𝗼𝗰 / π—°π—Όπ—Ήπ—―π˜† 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸 π˜€π—Όπ—°οΏ½...
2.1K 77 68
Journey moved out to LA when her mother got a job. But good thing is her best friends April and Dj is there, But what Journey doesn't know she catch...
55.8K 809 21
κ§β€’βŠΉΩ­πš’πš'𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πšπš‘πš’πš—πšπšœΩ­βŠΉβ€’κ§‚ In which two influencers meet