Draco Malfoy Imagines Book ||...

By mysweetdraco

[COMPLETED] Short stories that narrate the adventures of Draco Malfoy in alternate timelines, where the main... More

My Dream Ball || Part One
My Dream Ball || Part Two
My Dream Ball || Part Three
My Dream Ball || Part Four
My Dream Ball || Part Five
Confronted || Part One
Confronted || Part Two
Confronted || Part Three
The Birthday || One Shot
The Prom || Part One
The Prom || Part Two
Marked || Part One
Marked || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part One
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Three
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Four
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Five
First Kiss || One Shot
The Ballerina || Part Two
The Ballerina || Part Three
Mutual Dreaming || Part One
Mutual Dreaming || Part Two
A Christmas Story || One Shot
Another Christmas Story || One Shot
The Class Reunion || Part One
The Class Reunion || Part Two
From Crush To Love || Part One
From Crush To Love || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part One
The Rencounter || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part Three
The Rencounter || Part Four
Sweet Love || Part One
Sweet Love || Part Two
Sweet Love || Part Three

The Ballerina || Part One

1.5K 143 8
By mysweetdraco

It's your Fourth Year at Hogwarts. You've been sorted into Hufflepuff. You love plants and nature. Herbology is your favorite subject. All the Slytherin girls led by Pansy Parkinson make fun of you because you're a chubby girl. It really hurts you, but you hide your pain with Ballet.

Nobody knows, but you've been a ballerina since you were five. Years of hard work and perseverance became you a really good one. Ballet is your passion.

Today, you're hidden in your happy place. It's a beautiful place that looks like ruins surrounded by nature. You found it this year in Hogwarts. You come to this place every afternoon just to dance. It makes you happy. It really calms you down. You always dance with a smile on your face.

The Prince of Slytherin seems to have gotten lost in his own thoughts while walking through the gardens, and eventually finds himself lost in the middle of nowhere. He tries to find his way back to the castle, but suddenly, he hears music that comes from the distance. He is curious about where that music comes from, so he starts following the sound.

Unexpectedly, it leads him to a place that looks like ruins surrounded by nature, and there is a girl dancing there. She's wearing a pair of black pointe shoes and a beautiful yellow chiffon dress that moves softly to the rhythm of her hips. It's you. Draco hides behind a pillar while watching you dancing as the music goes:

«I'm a house of cards

In a hurricane

A reckless fire

In the pouring rain

She cuts me and the pain

Is all I wanna feel

She'll dance away just like a child

She drives me crazy

Drives me wild

But I'm helpless when she smiles

She smiles»

"Is she (Y/N) (Y/L/N)? She looks gorgeous in that dress! I didn't know she was a ballerina. Look at her smile. Beautiful! Look at those curves, man. She has a very hot body! It's a pitty that she always hide it... Wait, what? What the hell am I thinking? She's a Hufflepuff!", Draco says to himself without realizing that he is starting to have a crush on you.

You've been dancing for an hour or two, and Draco has been hidden, staring at you in fascination without your noticing. You finally turn off your radio and put your school cloak on to hide your Ballet clothing. You pick up your radio and leave. Draco follows you, carefully not to be noticed, and you lead him back to the castle.

Draco can't help but come back the next day at the same time, hoping to see you dancing again. He is a lucky boy. You're dancing there again. This time you're wearing a beautiful turquoise chiffon dress and a pair of white pointe shoes. He is staring at you in fascination again, hidden behind the same pillar.

This time you catch him but don't stop dancing, so he doesn't notice that you know he is there.

"What is Draco Malfoy doing here? I thought nobody knew this place. I wonder how many times he has been here without my noticing. I didn't know he was interested in Ballet", you say to yourself...

That night in your dorm, you can't help but think about him. "He looks cute when he isn't bullying anyone. Feeling his eyes on me made me feel beautiful for the first time ever. I just wanted to keep dancing and dancing only for him", you say to yourself. He made you feel butterflies in your tummy. You've never thought on him that way before. Now you realize that Draco is your first crush.

Draco has been staring at you dancing every afternoon during the whole week. Today, during your dancing session, your eyes meet his inevitably. You blush but just smile at him. He gasps in surprise and blushes, but smiles back at you. He comes out of hiding and leans on his shoulder against the pillar with his hands in his pockets. He makes you feel special. You keep dancing only for him while the butterflies in your tummy go wild.

When your music stops, Draco leaves without saying a word, but his beautiful smile doesn't vanish.

Draco and you have been seducing each other by exchanging coquettish glances and smiles. You both are enjoying this game so much. When you pass by him, he looks at you like...

You just smile at him and go on you way, swaying your hips more than needed. It drives him crazy.

The Yule Ball is close and you're so excited about it. It's lunch time and you're very excited talking to your friends about a mysterious note you found in your backpack:

"I want you to go to the Yule Ball with me. I know it's kinda weird, but I'm too shy to ask you personally. I'll be waiting for you at the Great Hall door at 7:00 pm, but you don't have to do this if you don't want to"

—That's what it says —you conclude and the girls sigh.

—Who is your secret admirer? —One of them asks.

—I don't know... Or maybe yes —you blush and smile shyly.

You have another hidden talent: sewing. You actually make your own Ballet dresses and you have a new challenge now: your Yule Ball gown.

You buy some beautiful fabrics and start working on your new project. You've been so busy with it that you haven't had enough time to go back to your happy place. You're sure that Draco is your secret admirer, and that's why you're putting your heart and soul on making this gown. All you want is to look stunning for him...

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

Song lyrics from "Helpless When She Smiles" by The Backstreet Boys.

Do you like this story? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

shifted By <3

Fanfiction

114K 5K 79
a girl dreamt of attending hogwarts. one day she learns how to shift. shifting realities, to hogwarts. it's magical. it's everything she ever wanted...
26.4K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...
564K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
30.3K 1K 27
All work and no play have made Harry a very dull boy. To shake things up a bit, the Weasley brothers give him a gag gift for Christmas: a dozen sessi...