High school Dxd:The Dragon Go...

By Volmatriax

Terror and agony could be seen,the plead of mercy fell on death ears as the blood and flesh he smell and tast... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Season 2 preview
Chapter-(S2)14
Chapter-(S2)15
Chapter-(S2)16
Chapter-(S2)17
Chapter-(S2)18
Chapter-(S2)19
Chapter-(S2)20
Chapter-(S2)22
Chapter-(S2)23
Chapter-(S2)24
Chapter-(S2)25
Chapter-(S2)26
Se3 Preview
Chapter-(Se3)27
On Hold

Chapter-(S2)21

4.4K 51 7
By Volmatriax

(A/N:well everyone I like to inform you all that Solgaleo and Lunala are both female and they will be in Aleon harem also hope you enjoy today's chapter.)
========================================================

Solgaleo: we are fine master it's nice to see you it's been 1000 years since we last seen you.

Lunala: yeah master where were you for the last 1000 year?

Aleon:well I haven't tested for Avery long time so I decided to go to sleep for a while but it doesn't matter as I am here now.

Solgaleo: oh by the way master can we ask you something.

Aleon: yeah what is it?

I got my answer when Solgaleo kiss me on the lips and then Lunala to kiss me on the lips which shock me as the two finnish kissing me I blush a bit while both were blushing like mad.

Aleon:you two had feelings for me didn't you?

I ask that to which they nodded as I jus smile at this I couldn't just reject them after all I have known them for a long time Sona and the others wouldn't mind them joining.

Aleon: well I don't mind sharing you both but you two will have to talk about this to my other mate's.

I said which made both girls happy as they once again kiss me on the lips.

Lunala/Solgaleo:Yes master!!!

Aleon:well then from now on you should call me by my name understand?

I ask the two.

Solgaleo: yes Aleon.

Lunala:of course Aleon.

Aleon:good we should go now then.

But before I could even stand up both tackled me while taking my clothes off as I got the sign and form a barrier around us preventing anyone from seeing,hearing us, or entering it.

Well you could say both were having the time of their life while screaming my name.

Meanwhile with Alice and the others.

Asia:you mean she is Aleon little sister?

Alice: yes actually.

Asia:she so cute.

Asia said as she lunge at Tia and hug him as Tia like the hug as she hug her back in the stomach.

Alice:well looks like you two are getting along pretty well than I expected.

Asia:hi I'm Asia it's nice to meet you Tia.

Trihexia: hello big sister are you one of big brothers mate?

This statement made Asia blush.

Asia:y-yes.

Tia:yay I have another big sister to play with.

She happily said while still hugging Asia.

Crimson: say Alice have you seen Big brother I haven't seen him for a few hours now.

Alice: he is probably busy with something.

Crimson: guess your right.

They all chatted for a while as Tia is still hugging Asia like a mother while the others were busy what ever they are doing.

Crimson was watching some Movie while White is busy reading Novels as always while Asia and Tia played with each as for Alice she was busy cooking some food to eat

Until Tia yawned meaning she is tired and need to go to bed.

Trihexia: will you sleep with me please?

Trihexia ask while giving the dreaded weapon that would make their heart explode it was the Puppy Eyes.

All of them have only one thought about it.

Everyone (except Trihexia): Oh my God how could Aleon even resist this other world power.

Asia:of course I will.

Asia said as Trihexia jump in joy before pulling Asia to her room while the others just chuckle at this.

Just then a letter appeared infront of them and it came from Aleon.

Crimson: oh what's this a message from Big Brother?

Crimson question as he opened it and the three read it as there eyes widen in joy.

Alice: were going to finally see them again.

Crimson: finally they mannage to confess to him.

White:we should make big brothers room a bit bigger as he needs more space for there bed when they come back.

The other two nodded as they expand the house again.

Back at Aleon.

After having fun for the last few hours I decided to look around in Alola I also sended a message to the others and I suddenly sneeze a even though I am immune to disease huh I wonder who is talking about me.

Anyways back to where we are now as we are in our human forms while currently walking in the sandy beaches.

Aleon: so let me get this straight they mannage to use the Z-rings and Z-crystals I scattered all over Alola?

I ask, the Z-rings and Z-Crystals were a type of item I created that gives them a powerful moves called Z-move , like Inferno Overdrive, Gigavolt Havoc,and many more.

Solgaleo Z-move is known as Searing Sunraze Smash while Lunala Z-Move is known as Menacing Moongaze Maelstorm.

While mine I have multiple Z-Move one of them is called as End Of Creation it is a very deadly Z-Move of mine that can kill anything ones someone gets hit by it.

Solgaleo: yeah they require certain poses to activate it just like what you have predicted it would be.

Aleon: I see.

Well why I am not surprised at this after all it would be funny seeing what the poses they take to activate their Pokemon's Z-Move.

They also told me that there is a group called the Aether Foundation is trying to capture Ultra Beast but luckily Solgaleo and Lunala are sabotaging their work along with the help of other Ultra Beast.

As I was walking I notice a certain Pokemon watching me in the distance and this was none other than Tapu-Koko the guardian of Mele-Mele Island.

I  could sense him watching me I mentally told the two girls to hide not far away as I have a battle with a certain guarding Pokemon.

As both left a lightning bolt head straight towards me as I dodge it and look to see above was Tapu-Koko glaring at me.

Aleon: well it's unexpected to see you here Tapu-Koko.

Tapu-Koko: what have you done with the two Ultra Beast human.

I just smirk at this as he doesn't know that I am the one who created the two oh well guess I will have to fight him then.

Aleon: what is it to you Tapu-Koko I am just having a normal conversation with my mates.

Tapu-Koko:mates! impossible how can a human make the two fall in love with you?

Aleon: who said I'm a human.

I said as I lunge at him and fired a hyperbeam at him which made him flew back a bit as I Transform to my True Eternal Darkness Dragon Form a my size is 5 times bigger than Solgaleo as I finnish transforming i fired multiple shadow ball at him as he dodge a few of it but still got hit.

Tapu-Koko:another Ultra Beast?!!!

He said in shock.

Aleon: ones I'm finnish with you i will take the two away from here.

Tapu-Koko: no I cannot let you.

He then fired a Thunder Bolt at me as I counter it with a dark beam and both our attack collides and created a small shockwave.

Tapu-Koko: I challenge you to a duel.

He said to me as he fired Multiple Lightning Bolt at me as I opened multiple Shadow Gates and out came multiple beams of shadow

Aleon: I accept then.

Our attacks collided with each other causing a massive explosion that created a massive shockwave to occur that made the nearby tree's flew away.

As it attracted the surrounding people that live in Alola as all of them.

RP1:hey is that Tapu-Koko!

RP2:yes it is and it's fighting some kind of new Pokemon.

RP3:it must be a new legendary.

As they watch us fight I continue to attack Tapu-Koko as I fired a Dark Bomb at him as he dodge it and my attack hit the Ocean where it exploded and massive sphere could be seen before it exploded and multiple Pokemon that got hit by it where floating unconscious in the water as I look back at Tapu-Koko and saw him charging at me.

As I used shadow claws at him while he used his arm like shield to block it but he was sent back by the massive force I put on my attack.

Aleon:give it up Tapu-Koko you won't be able to defeat.

Tapu-Koko: I refuse I cannot let them go as they are needed to keep the Ultra Beast from wrecking Havoc on Alola.

Aleon:like if they will cause trouble.

I said sarcastically the Ultra Beast won't attack them because I told them not to.

Tapu-Koko: I won't let you take them away that easily.

He said as he released a Thunder Wave as I used shadow coat which covered my body in shadows and protected me from the attack.

As i used my tale to strike him but he block it with his shield like hand in then fired a Inferno Geyser which exploded when it hit the ground and a massive flaming sea went straight at him.

The flames soon died down and I could see Tapu-Koko who some of his body is burned a bit from the attack.

As he then fired Thunder at me as I counter it with a Magma Beam as our attack collides it caused a huge explosion that made a 15meter feet and 100 meter wide Crater.

Aleon: you know it's useless on attacking me right?

I asked but he just ignore me as he than he fired a charge beam as I fired a Dark Geyser.

As the Dark and Purple Sphere hits him it burst into a black smoke that covered him before it glowed red and exploded in Flames that made push him away because of the blast and he went straight to a coconut tree.

As he stand up again he fired a ElectroBall  as I counter it with another Dark Geyser as it overpowered his attacks and his eyes widen at this and he dodge it immidietly as it hit the nearby forest that got envelop by black smoke before explodding in flames.

Tapu-Koko: what the hell are you?

He said while panting a big good he is almost exhausted I should probably finnish this and head home.

I then used Death Halo as a black Halo appeared above my head and the sky began to darken my Dark type abilities increase it immensely as I then fired a Obsidian Star Geyser.

When it was five meters away from me it the black sphere splitted into 10 smaller ones and when it hit Tapu-Koko and somehit the ground he was then immediately covered in black crystal along with the surrounding ground of the scattered sphere hit grew black crystals.

Before exploding in black flames which was intense as it turned the sand to glass while the nearby water dried up instantly and the trees burn to ash immediately.

As it exploded like a mine nuke but very small it even created a small mushroom cloud and when the smokes died down I could see Tapu-Koko fainted on the ground with many cuts and bruises on the ground.

Solgaleo: I think you overdid it Aleon.

Solgaleo said as he appeared beside me along with Lunala as they are in their Pokemon form.

Aleon: oh don't worry he'll live to see another day.

Lunala: should we be going now Aleon?

Lunala ask.

Aleon:yes we should go  somewhere there is no one can see us.

Both nodded before we teleported to a nearby mountain.

Solgaleo: that was awesome Aleon you mannage to beat Tapu-Koko without barely an effort.

Aleon: well at least I hold back a lot so I wouldn't kill him.

Lunala: yeah but you did cause a huge damage though.

Lunala said as he pointed bellow where we fought a few moments ago and truth be told the sand has turned to glass while the nearby forest was burned to dust.

And on the ocean there were multiple Pokemon could be seen floating unconscious on the water.

Aleon: well that's a lot of damage I caused we should probably go now.

I said to which both nodded a we three Transform to out human forms and i opened a portal back home.

To Be Continued
____________________________________
A/N:well I hope you all enjoy today's chapter I will see you all next time Author out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 2.8K 53
Pokémon: Champion of Alola-Rise from Betrayal (AshBetrayed) (AureliaShipping) Ash has come back from Kalos after coming in 2nd place. When gets back...
317 28 14
This is the story of a warrior Destined to born in the land of sins minecraft. Betrayed by her own fate. She is the lost End princess. Hungry for bl...
31.9K 341 13
Ash has just lost in the Indigo League, due to his Charizard's disobedience. As he and Pikachu are thinking things over by a lake, they are sure in f...
27.3K 570 32
monsters are not born they are made and in this story you will learn that a true dark lord does not come into the world with fire and Brimstone weari...